Mystic advises a Gemini who has had a bad run of cheating Sagittarius men.
I am a Gemini with Pisces rising. I have had a lifetime of falling for the wrong sort of man. My fiance then was a low Sagg with major commitment issues. We broke up on the day Obama got elected after I found out that he had cheated on me with a random girl. I thought I had dealt with that whole situation as I rebuilt my life and got back to school. We are now good friends.
I find myself today in the same situation with another Sagittarius. We have been on and off since March and just like my ex; he also cheated on me with a random girl. And we broke up last night because he said he was not ready for monogamy.
I wished him luck and turned down his offer of friendship because I do not even like him anymore. Suddenly, the similarities hit me, and it feels like I’m back to where I was four years ago.
Did I miss the lesson from the last time? Everyone told me he was no good, just like with the ex-fiance, and I found myself going back to him when I didn’t even like him. This is deja vu. The only difference here is that I am less of a love zombie this time around. Even the Oracle scolded me and said I could do much much better
Please help me make sense of all this. Thank you.
Dear Confused Gemini,
Don’t blame yourself for this crap. You’re not doomed to cheating Sagittarius men or unfaithful lovers of any sign. Four years is not a lifetime, it’s a learning phase. This scenario could occur for several reasons:
(1) You’re young and the potential mates in your scene are in a group that marketers charmingly classify as the ‘masturbatory stag market’ -they can be sold practically anything with a sex-sell and are predominantly Mars-testosterone driven. They want to experience you erotically or ‘score’ but are not yet equipped for a more multi-level merger.
(2) You’re attracted to the wildfire nonchalance and big-everything thought style of the Sagittarius to the extent that you’re overlooking their signals or unsuitability for fidelity. It’s also a hard but worthwhile lesson: many keen cheaters talk a lot about honesty and principles.
(3) You’re doing a Pisces Rising fantasy trip and projecting Great Love status onto the people you find sexually attractive. You know the vibe – it’s super-Neptunian: “I’ve got the hots for X, therefore X and I are past-life lovers in a destiny configuration…”
(4) You’re choosing partners who don’t really have that much to offer you due to some form of low self-worth. Consider therapy and remember, just because a person desires you; it does not mean they value you.
(5) Finally, that you just had a bad run of cheating Sagittarius men because your mutable nature – Gemini/Pisces! – is ultra-alluring to them. The fact they’re inadequate in the long run is frustrating but one day they won’t just think of you fondly, they’ll be in your in-box, whining for forgiveness and hoping that perhaps you may consider gracing their bed once again.