Unless you are a Scorpio, here are Nine Things You Did Not Know About Scorpio. Probably.
(1) When they gaze at you intently, like a Scorpion getting ready to sting something, it is actually them trying to seem nonchalant.
(2) Scorpios are unable to work as extras in movies or advertisement shoots because they draw the eye. They always look as if they’re up to something, part of the plot or plotting.
(3) They will always know a lot more about you or about any given situation than they are likely to let on to you. Their sleuthing skills are extraordinary.
(4) Scorpios like to give or to receive knives as a gift – penknives, kitchen knives, fancy gourmet ones, ceremonial scythes, and cutlery that means business.
(5) They know that when they say “I am a Scorpio” to someone, his/her eyes immediately drop to their crotch? They don’t care because they secretly like their rep as the ‘sexy’ sign.
(6) They often short-circuit vibrators and other variants of the same. It’s their Qi.
(7) All Scorpios have a Scorpio ancestor who visits them from the otherworld at some point in early life. Perhaps this is linked to the old witches’ tale that when a Scorpio in the family passes, another is conceived.
(8) They love psychotherapy and would go every day if they could. Their relish of self-knowing and traversing the wilder areas of the psyche is for real. They’re psychological avatars.
(9) They love psychics and clairvoyants but are never satisfied. What telepath would be talented enough to pierce their Sphinx inscrutability?