Yes, Mercury is Direct but…it’s square Saturn. AKA less glitches, more velocity but the gnarly angle between Mercury and Time God Saturn could be materially confronting. With Mercury and Saturn in Fixed signs, it’s not so much reality bites as reality gnaws.
And while Mercury square anything would usually whiz by at warp speed, the Magician planet is yet to gain full momentum so the Merc-Saturn square is an extended play version. It’s in effect till Tuesday!
If you’re having a merde time with it, one or more of these five succinct tips could help:
(1) Work with the materials at hand – this is weighty energy so you can’t juggle or conjure with it. Think more ‘build’ or ‘craft.’
(2) Gloom-mongering won’t help but turning your concerns into equations and running some calculations or analytics will.
(3) This particular alignment can generate the sensation that situations or dynamics won’t change – that you or it are stuck: it’s an illusion. There is a strong chance that the scenario bugging you the most is about to change and drastically so. It’s already begun.
(4) Recall the essential Saturn Crap management protocol: Make a plan – any plan, so long as it’s objective and methodical. This alone goes a long way to alleviating the pressure.
(5) Mercury is also sextile Neptune until Tuesday – this means that once you’ve devised Operation Rut-Fuqer, you can enjoy some snazzy Merc-Nepune nebulosity – think indigo disco mist, psychedelic dreaming, visionary concepts, aura enhancement and more nuanced intimacy.
This scenario is expanded, with more granular dates and sign-specific info in the recent Horoscopes and Daily Mystic Updates. The April 22-24 D.M. is the most comprehensive for Merc Retro shadow dates and micro-timing your relationships and other ventures.
The Daily Mystics are members-only BUT I have opened this one from the archives up to everyone in case it can help with Vibe Control during this tricky transit.