Last time Saturn was in Capricorn, in the late 80s, everything was analog. But these are the essential Seven Saturn in Capricorn Success Truths, and they are still viable in the digital era.
(1) The more wordy the explanation of who someone is, what someone does, or what they can do for you – the less power and authenticity they have.
(2) Charm can sometimes be over-developed by people who have little else to offer, almost as a deflective shield to disguise their lack of other attributes.
(3) If people are willing to take your time or expertise without payment, they would just as easily rip you off via invoice padding and other subtle arts of thieving.
(4) The more successful you get, the more a specific style of person will gossip about you/resent you/belittle your accomplishments. You will have to hone your envy-handling skills.
(5) Saturn in Capricorn in the Eighties was different. Then, you could hang onto some truth about your profession or industry. Now you need to update your info, tech, and assumptions regularly. Ideal? An audit every Solstice/Equinox – aka every three months.
(6) Magic and occult knowledge are not and have never been enough on their own. You can be as intuitive or aligned with Source Vibe as you want, but it won’t work without the pre-requisite work ethic and focus. But add those two in with some house-office witching, your energy zapped up to super-high and adherence to good astrological timing for fantastic results.
(7) Competence and professionalism count more than ever now. This is the start of the end of ‘liar loans,’ middle-people and what-do-they-really-do? type jobs or businesses. Time, equity, wisdom, work ethic and experience or (if you’re super young) a robust willingness to learn will increasingly count for far more than they have in recent times.
What’s your Saturn in Capricorn success tip?
Image: Jeanne Moreau – Querelle