Do you have Mercury in Aries? I do and sometimes it occurs to me that I can blame it for practically everything.
Never mind fancy planetary configurations, Pluto Transits that zap you straight to hell and (hopefully) back or those experimental Uranian Dating eras when five minutes can be a year but you’re always in the moment.
Forget all that. You can pin a lot of crap onto Mercury in Aries.
Are you Mercury in Aries and if so, do you have any of these traits?
* You blast your iPod headphones so loud that weak-eared wankers wince at you when you’re trying to master the Cybex at the gym?
* You absolutely hate to be interrupted but you butt in a lot?
* You talk fast – to the point of being unintelligible to peeps who don’t know you.
* You read a lot but it’s mostly skim-reading.
* Ever since you learned to read, you did it day & night, completely democratically – Booker Award winning novels, Spam emails, the sides of cereal boxes, shit scrawled on the side of the gutter, signs in the distance.
* You feel hideously insulted when someone tells you information that you happen to already know.
* Your nostrils flare and your fists clench when forced to listen to boring s**t.