If you’d time-travelled to 2021 from an earlier era you’d ask for your money back: “The time-machine is clearly defective as, expecting to experience 2021, I was exposed to a clearly simulated, gaudy dystopian mash-up…”
It’s actually been weird for the last nine years, since the Zap Zone but now, as we near the end of this phase, it’s hyper-weird. Weirdness management is easy when you’re elated and confident, hard when you’ve got Zeitgeist ennui. These tips may help.
(1) This Eclipse Season is linked to November/December 2012, the start of Saturn in Scorpio and an array of other developments. A specific decision made within that late 2012 zone set you on a particular path: if you were on a spiral path upward, this is the phase directly above that point. Metaphysically you can gaze down and see everything.
(2) Ground/Re-Ground Yourself – Taurus (Uranus, the Lunar Eclipse) is Gaia, Eartha – the Earth Goddess. Your feet on bare dirt, sitting beneath a tree in contemplative reverie, remembering those moments you knew nature and it knew you.
(3) Don’t fear the end of magic, magic- or ‘the field‘ as metaphysician Aidan Wachter calls it – is anti-fragile. Your interaction with stars, supernatural guides and alternative dimensions of time and mind is potentially stronger during historical inflection points like this. Fear for the fuqers going against nature or cloaking their naked greed in gauzy layers of fake concern.
(4) Know your allies. Friendships or professional associations that may have been subtle energy drains or not on your wavelength used to be more or less imperceptible. Or you had sufficient vibe to carry them or swan on regardless. Now? They’re super-obvious and you don’t have vibe to spare.
(5) People are going nuts and – psychically – emitting/attracting all sorts of spiky, unpleasant thought forms. Don’t seek to analyze them. Protect your threshold – digitally and physically. A line of salt across the front door (old school) and a protective plant or statue – there is more on this sort of thing in my House Witchery Mp3– do the job but you could also consider a subtle ritual or whatever fits your culture.
(6) Craving Seventies music? It’s not nostalgia. It’s Stagflation, baby. You could be sonically psychic, intuitively matching your musical soundscape to the coming economy. Channel investment concepts and money insights while listening to the top tunes from 1974 and follow the plutonic Gemini Michael Burry on Twitter.