Yes, the Weekly Horoscopes from August 21 are up! Sorry, I should have announced this earlier! I am omni-tasking optimizations that have made some things seem sketchy in the process but which you will love. More soon.
Meanwhile, in today’s what-the-astro-fuq (?), could you have Jupiter Fever? I outline the core signs of this condition below but first, get a load of this:
This is via Stellarium, us at the moment, as seen from the Sun. So the astro is that the Sun is opposite Jupiter and that means Earth is near Jupiter. The little green dots are the exoplanets in Aquarius I’ve been going on about all week. If this is doing your head in, just take it as a maxed-out Jupiter: Optimus Maximus.
Do You Have Jupiter Fever?
* Your thoughts are currently running faster than time.
* You’ve been maxed out so long it’s a parallel dimension but you’re a metaphysical one-percenter and that wealth – wisdom and cosmic connection – is accumulating. You’re long on magic.
* Your inner critic left recently, no contact details, no goodbye – just fuqed off in the middle of the night.
* You’re developing a “method” that has more in common with your 11-year-old self’s bike riding and skateboarding hacks.
* You’ve reclassified the root cause of multiple obstacles: You downsized your dreams.
* You’re eating for momentum and wondering what is actually wrong with inflated expectations anyway…it’s all about the quality of the hot air.
* People notice you’re more jovial, a word which means Jupiterian.
If You Answered Yes To More Than Three Of These Questions, Possibly.
If you’re like “yes” and you leap up, punch the air, bust out some pretentious kung-fu moves then segue into Kate Bush kabuki-gesture rhythmic gesture trance dancing, totally.
The extra-zany galactic edge magic is courtesy of Trickster Uranus turning Retro. Finally, you can thank Mercury conjunct Mars in Virgo for the ratatat running commentary.
This is happening now and the only cure is an outlet for your ‘enthusiasms.’