Stealth Jupiter & The Weekly Horoscopes

Me Yesterday: Reflects that, although I wrote that Jupiter in Pisces will be ultra-potent, it’s not really having that much of an effect on me, a Sun Sign Pisces. (Makes notes for a post on Pisceans being possibly immune to Jupiter’s bombastic and hyper-everything influences.)

Me A Few Hours Later: Realizes that since Jupiter entered Pisces two weeks ago, I have slept with a moldavite nugget taped to my third eye (a metaphysical experiment with broad parameters) and had my Alta Major chakra rebalanced. I’ve sworn to denounce delusion and hypocrisy while realizing the importance of being around or connected to people with vision.

So maybe it is influential after all?

Also, the Weekly Horoscopes are here and the Daily Horoscopes are here. This is the link for the Monthlies but the format showing for May is not my new concept for them – that will be in June.

VenusRules
VenusRules
June 5, 2021 12:57 am

Thank you, Mystic, for all the hard work you’ve been doing on the site and the insightful email this morning for the crazy astro weekend. I’m Scorp with 25’11 Cap midheaven so this should be interesting. I’m working on de-accessioning old clothes, books, everything from lifetimes past, for the unknown future.

Cynthia
Cynthia
June 3, 2021 9:28 am

Alta Major chakra rebalanced – wow! What a read that link was! Thinking of higher vibrations in relation to covid fears, I stumbled across this in New Age Bible Interpretation by Corinne Heline. (The Masons had a special regard for the stumbling block – the discarded stone that became the corner stone. Just by way of an aside.) “Songs of Praise lift the rate of vibration of the body atoms which have been vibrating below the level of health and thus they destroy the disease. When the body rhythm harmonises with the keynote of the spirit sounding in the medulla… Read more »

PiscesPheonix
PiscesPheonix
June 2, 2021 7:21 pm

Was always wondering if I was the only one not experiencing Jupiter’s bombasticness as a Sun-sign pisces. So does this mean we experience it more nuanced or in a more grounded way?

Leo on the Rise
Leo on the Rise
June 2, 2021 6:19 pm

Hi Mystic – are the June’s scopes in a different place? I can’t see them …

Lize
Lize
June 2, 2021 8:58 pm

neither me……

Leo on the Rise
Leo on the Rise
June 2, 2021 11:27 pm

Hi Mystic – there’s no June scopes – just the May ones- is there a problem with them?

narelle76
narelle76
June 4, 2021 2:10 am

The astrology for may is up, but not the horoscopes

narelle76

Carrie Ann Baade
June 2, 2021 2:24 pm

RUNS FOR TAPE!

Louise
Louise
June 2, 2021 9:10 am

Pisces Sun here.. I wasn’t sure how it affected me in lockdown Melbourne but on Monday morning I woke up to a weird refund on a purchase I didn’t return and a phone company calling me offering me credits.. (it wasn’t a scam I triple checked) so I felt that it was a great sign that the universe is looking out for me. I was also contacted about several job opportunities. Yet to see how this all will pan out but I do feel that whatever happens, it will work out for me and loving the expanding world that Jupiter… Read more »

Golightly
Golightly
June 2, 2021 2:13 am

Hey Mystic, You wrote that the June monthlies were live but it seems the May monthly is what is loading…. at least for Libra, the only one I read and immediately recognized it as old news.
non-sequitur: I’ve considered attaching moldavite to the top of my head, what budhists call the bramarandra, as an experiment to talk to aliens, protect from overly Earthbound culture.
Feeling Jupiter on my sun as a pressure to perform, up-level. I have transiting Pluto opposing my natal Saturn right now and I’m searching for anything else to feel besides that.

Golightly
Golightly
June 2, 2021 9:48 am
Reply to  Golightly

thousand pardons, i read the blog and the email and understand the format changed and it is brilliant.

isa
isa
June 1, 2021 8:31 pm

wow, moldavite on the third eye! I can only manage it as a pendant. it feels really hot and I wear it when I feel hypo to give me a kick. as for jupiter, I felt it big time! as soon as it entered pisces, it trined my own jupiter in cancer, and during that week I had the most divine dreams and felt very googoo, almost ecstatic, for no reason. but then it’s transiting in my 8th and my jupiter is in the 12th. I remember the years of jupiter in pisces as years when I feel like dressing… Read more »

JacQui
JacQui
June 1, 2021 6:56 pm

It sure looked pretty next to the moon last night! I have an air bath during witching hour (when my bladder calls) and soak in the rays every night since the eclipse.

Aqualeo
Aqualeo
June 1, 2021 1:25 pm

Well I’ve gone into therapy. Amazing revelations after the first sesh. Dreams abounding. Weirder than ever before which is really saying something. I feel like my heart is opening after a loong long time.

Earthstar
Earthstar
June 1, 2021 11:54 am

Just to add to Oracle experiences below – past few days I had the “Oracle will be ready by time of next Lunar Eclipse in Sag” (with cool pic, but no access to Oracle); then 24 hours ago it changed to a huge font message about Oracle uses (a font size I imagine/know MM would never deliberately leave be) with same cool planetary pic but this time, clicking on font led to Oracle (so I assumed some details were still a WIP); and THEN just this morning I cleared my cache and ta-da !! Access to a brand new Oracle… Read more »

Earthstar
Earthstar
June 2, 2021 10:10 pm

It is because even the tech can’t keep ahead of the zeitgeist like you, MM – it hasn’t evolved to cope with fast footed change, yet.😄 Hello, Uranus in Taurus !!

R(Aqua/Tauri)
R(Aqua/Tauri)
June 1, 2021 10:10 am

I haven’t popped in to comment as much in recent years but am still a subscriber! Just silently lurking… I just wanted to say that I bought a horse that needed a new name (that’s a whole different story lol) and mulled it over as I got to know him. Nothing felt right. I was buying coffee and someone suggested “Jupiter” and I was like that’s it! Jupiter! So now I have a horse named Jupiter! lol. He is a classic Gemini with a very active mind and hilarious sense of humor. His Mercury is in Cancer trine his natal… Read more »

SarahJane
SarahJane
June 1, 2021 9:24 am

I love your experiment Mystic! You are so great! Thank you for being you and doing what you do.

Earthstar
Earthstar
May 31, 2021 11:22 pm

Eclipse season heavy. So tired. Despite its “fairground” alt-dimension status am learning (thanks MM for handy articulation as always). Loving the changes.

moonbae
moonbae
May 31, 2021 11:53 am

Pisces ascendent here – I just bought a piece of moldavite too!! Can’t wait for it to arrive in the mail so I can experience it. I’d still be interested in a post about Pisceans being immune to this Jupiter transit….

Last edited 16 days ago by moonbae
Wish Upon a Star
Wish Upon a Star
May 31, 2021 6:11 pm
Reply to  moonbae

Hey I’m a Pisces ascendant. I don’t think I’m immune to this Jupiter transit. The proof is in the pudding. I came out of a shop in my town today after yoga. I ran into my insidious neighbours from that small town I lived in. The bull dog of a wife muttered something about me not being any lighter after cancer. I just called them white trash. They knew I was happier. They certainly were not. So sitting at the bus stop later waiting for my taxi I managed to laugh about it with Jupiter Glee instead of getting in… Read more »

Last edited 16 days ago by Wish Upon a Star
Rubeedoo
Rubeedoo
May 30, 2021 9:58 am

I’m getting more kudos for my knowledge and experience than I have in over a decade. (Pisces sun in 5th natally conjunct 10th house Jupiter.) My ego is pumped!

5thHouseCap
5thHouseCap
May 30, 2021 3:39 am

Hehe, know what you mean, Mystic! Stuff is happening through our actions in daily life that we miss because no proverbial apple falls on our heads while reading a book under the tree.
Jupiter in Pisces will be in my 7th and The Lovers + Two of Cups + Knight/King of Cups keep showing up in Tarot….with my love life drier than Gobi desert. 😄 I was like…..Enough!! Researched and contacted an executive matchmaking service yesterday. We gotta make it happen through actions.

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
May 30, 2021 1:01 pm
Reply to  5thHouseCap

Jupe in my 7th as well, my year-ahead transit report had some really good practical applications for maxing this out. I have a troublesome work situ to which I will be applying Jupiter magic to solve for me.

5thHouseCap
5thHouseCap
May 31, 2021 6:17 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

I don’t know if Jupiter is magic. Maybe more confidence. I had my Jupiter return and conjunction with Cap stellium and Aqua Sun pass by unnoticed (with the exception of Moon, when I bought my current lovely apartment). I am not holding high hopes for when it passes over my Descendent in January. Hope you are able to use the increased hope and optimism to conquer the work situation. 🙂

Skarab
Skarab
May 30, 2021 2:50 am

Well this is interesting as i’ve been obsessed with the vagus nerve for a while, but since Jupe entered Pisces i’ve actually begun a morning routine which includes deep breathing and immersing my face in iced water. This is supposed to have the same effect of stimulating the vagus nerve as a cold shower has – but far less brutal. With the added benefit of an instant face lift effect (Cary Grant vouched for this – & look how fab he always looked). I’m addicted to it now, plus it makes me feel sharp instantly without my obligatory cup of… Read more »

Pegasus
Pegasus
May 30, 2021 9:29 am
Reply to  Skarab

Same here my interest about the Vagus nerve. Ice water on the face? Thanx Scarab will try.
Having some weird digestive issues is reason for vagus nerve exploration.Apparently Body Guru (Prameet) says there are some yoga poses for it’s wellbeing he said he’s send me. LOve the ‘thesis’ on the Alta Major was from Alice Bailey’s work, what a tripper she was 🙂

Nanzee
Nanzee
May 30, 2021 2:48 am

I can’t use the Oracle is it a Safari thing? Just wondering.

5thHouseCap
5thHouseCap
May 30, 2021 3:39 am
Reply to  Nanzee

Me tooo…on Chrome on the phone.

Nanzee
Nanzee
May 30, 2021 4:55 am
Reply to  5thHouseCap

Thanks so not just me.

Aqualeo
Aqualeo
May 30, 2021 7:12 am
Reply to  Nanzee

Same

AlpheccasJove
AlpheccasJove
May 30, 2021 8:56 pm

Hey Mystic. All of these things are not the same. My phone is an Android, and the oracle doesn’t come up. If you click the link to it it the page just says “the Oracle will return by the time of the lunar eclipse in Sagittarius”.

May 30, 2021 11:35 pm
Reply to  AlpheccasJove

same just thought it wasn’t ready

5thHouseCap
5thHouseCap
May 31, 2021 6:29 am
Reply to  AlpheccasJove

Same. I am on Android and Chrome browser. I thought you were still updating it too, Mystic.

Last edited 17 days ago by 5thHouseCap
5thHouseCap
5thHouseCap
May 31, 2021 7:14 am
Reply to  5thHouseCap

Just tested on Opera and Firefox too, and still get the same page. So, it’s not a browser issue.

Plutopup
Plutopup
May 31, 2021 8:54 am

I can see everything except for the Oracle, which just shows a page that says it will be up and running by the Sag lunar eclipse. So, does this mean it isn’t ready yet or is there some bug that needs fixing. Sorry, Mystic, but there is no way I am going down the rabbit hole of contacting Apple etc. to fix something I have no idea or understanding about.

Crystallised future
Crystallised future
May 29, 2021 9:09 pm

Heck, as a person who has most of the 8th house as Pisces – Sun and 3 other planets in there – since Jupiter hit Pisces, my ex and his new wife have pulled a power stunt of epic proportions that I would have bet everything I owned 2 months ago would never take place. This Pisces is REELING from the effects of Jupiter! And it’s not even in aspect to any of my Pisces/Virgo planets yet!

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
May 29, 2021 5:41 pm

Absolutely love the new look scopes pages, Mystic! x