Aquarius & Meta-Complexity – The Extended Mixes

Yes, it’s the Sun in Aquarius! And the rest of it – Mercury, Hekate, Jupiter, and Saturn. I’d say ‘happy Aquarius season’ but it’s more like a galaxy. Straight after Saturn scoots out of Aquarius, in 2023, Pluto arrives in Aquarius for a 21 year hang out. To be clear, we will have just 16 non-Aquarius-influenced days in April 2023. I’m delighted – the Earth sign emphasis was too much and, at the moment even the ultra-Earth energy of Taurus is zapped up by Uranus.

Air signs, Taureans, Uranians, and anyone who responds to this particular frequency are already tapping into the info-flow, scarcely able to believe how swiftly they’ve altered their socio-cultural reference points. If you’re struggling with finding or recognizing a big path or direction, forget about it. Glide toward the new music or living style you’re suddenly drawn to – that’s the portal. Birds don’t fly by a map in their mind, they feel the winds and magnetism in their being.

And, speaking of galaxies, astrophysicists just discovered two gigantic new ones – previously hidden but here they are:

“We found these giant radio galaxies in a region of the sky which is only about four times the area of the full Moon,” said Dr. Jacinta Delhaize, a Research Fellow at the University of Cape Town and lead author of the work.

That’s about 1º. The probability of finding two giant radio galaxies (GRGs) in such a small area is rated at less than 0.0003 percent. “This means that giant radio galaxies are probably far more common than we thought,” said Delhaize.

Radio galaxies are a known phenom – they’re huge, hundreds of thousands of years old, and apparently able to reincarnate. They also beam out super-charged plasma rays with no apparent source of energy and may or may not be linked to the chronological law-breaking Time Crystals. But until this new discovery, nobody thought they could be ‘pocket-sized’ lol. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re proven to be everywhere.

Fittingly, as we zoom into Aquarius, the sign most associated with invention and science, and so forth, we’re on the verge of mind-bending astrophysical discoveries. Magic and metaphysical marvels ‘proven’ by 330 million telescopes. There has never been a more exciting time in space exploration and, while airplane flights are vastly diminished, the skies are stunning for stargazing. Or rather, they were: if you’ve been puzzled by night sky objects lately, satellites are now cheap (by one-percenter standards) and super-unregulated.

The term “Orwellian” was bandied about a bit in 2020, vis a vis lock-downs and the prospect of compulsory medication but I think the new Aquarius era is going be more Dickian – as in Philip K Dick (the “K” stands for Kindred, btw), the author of Blade Runner and a host of other books. It’s not just his surreal, genius plotlines or the absurdity of his on-the-make characters hustling through garish, crazed cities that are always teetering on the brink of something crazy but nobody is allowed to talk about it. Or they’re allowed to mention the genetically engineered television stars, alien transmissions, or advertising across the face of the Moon but they’re on a deadline.

Consciousness-raising trips and supernatural shamanic experiences occur on gritty streets where, in your peripheral vision, the neon signs flicker into Sanskrit symbols. Okay fine, I added the last bit on but neon gas IS plasma, the same substance those super-gigantic but weirdly small galaxies are transmitting.

Anyway, Philip K Dick IS this astrology: He’s was a Sagittarius with Uranus Rising and the Moon/Venus in Aquarius square Jupiter in Taurus.  The Mars-Uranus conjunction and square to the Sun, Jupiter, and Saturn are at the same degrees.

How to tell if you’re on this wavelength already? Well, you would have spent the months leading up to around about now in a state of barely controlled existential crisis, complete with physical manifestations of a metaphysical malaise. The cause? Out-dated everything – from cyber-security to public health policies to environment and god, name your toxin – as well as extreme ennui with normality-orbiting friends or family.

So, thoughts? And Aquarians, how are you?

Image: I. Heywood, University of Oxford / Rhodes University / South African Radio Astronomy Observatory

5 11 votes

Ms.Althea
Ms.Althea
February 3, 2021 4:07 am

Wow as usual you’re SO on point. Im an Aquarius, Taurus rising. This metaphysical malaise you speak of? Found out I have severe metal poisoning (public health, environment!) Now Im going through the super rough chelation process & yeah almost feels a new me will emerge once all the toxins are gone… would love anyones take on this bizarre timing for my situation. Literally started treatment on the great conjuction.

ponycat
ponycat
January 27, 2021 2:26 pm

Read some Dick and am reading a very similar writer Murakami rn whose magical detective unconscious tripping novels I devour.

Love this new vibe for sure. Got my experimental electronic playlist cued up, keeping faithful dream accounts since 2015, had the worst 2020, but am feeling the relief/ the winds of change brightening up the scene and have started writing a fanfic involving a neon lit tunnel, a futuristic cyber sleeping beauty so I’m there and this is nice astro weather!!!

(Aquarius rising/Sagittarius Sun).

Pegasus
Pegasus
January 26, 2021 12:07 pm

What are the new logos? How do you know when a new post is up, seems to miss so many. Once there was an email or it was mentioned in daily Mystic. Will try logging in then out to see if i get the new avatar 🙂

Pegasus
Pegasus
January 26, 2021 12:02 pm

‘Outdated’ that’s the major word i’m feeling that EVERYTHING is. Time feels speeded up like it’s Monday again faster than quick.
Why do we even HAVE an Australia Day if it causes so much grief & controversy.

Invicta
Invicta
January 26, 2021 7:13 am

Watching the matrix
What a classic

Pegasus
Pegasus
January 26, 2021 11:59 am
Reply to  Invicta

It has taken me until now to figure out what all those super fast scrolling numbers were. ‘Through the Wormhole’ explained it, also showed just how possible it was that we are in a simulation by how the brain works.
IS ANYTHING REAL? And what is ‘real’ even mean?

Invicta
Invicta
January 29, 2021 8:14 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

It’s so good to ask the important questions again and then reevaluate your assumptions periodically. I find myself getting interested in things I had zero interest in when first exposed to them. The matrix for instance. It’s silly, a film whatever but I just hand waved it away when it came out. I so enjoyed it this time and I’m sure I will watch it again. What even is real? Depends what you mean by real. It’ feels more relevant than ever now. And I enjoyed the silly pvc outfits and brick phones with aerial they would whip out as… Read more »

January 25, 2021 4:28 am

So this gnostic philosopher called Victor Manuel Gómez Rodríguez claimed that the Age of Aquarius began on February 4, 1962 coz of the crazy planetary line up in Aquarius.This is v much a point of contention among astrologers whose opinions on this vary greatly. Anyway, i ran with it because it’s so close to our time, and worked out that if you were born on that date between the hours of 7.03 & 8.11 a.m.(GMT) you would have Sun, Moon, Asc, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, & SN/NN* in Aquarius. Fuq me that’s nuts. Plus if born at 8.11 am, Uranus (chart ruler)… Read more »

January 25, 2021 5:48 am
Reply to  Skarab

WOW! It’s a trip to contemplate that someone, somewhere actually has that natal chart! Would be interesting to know what their life has been like… I have Aqua Sun and Mercury and feel mildly Uranian, and feel honored to carry some of the Aqua energy into the Age of Aquarius. I was even born the year the song of the same name was written/recorded – 1968. But…I can’t even imagine having that stellium!

January 25, 2021 1:36 pm
Reply to  Skarab

My estranged older brother was born 12 Feb 62. He has sun, Merc, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and north node in Aquarius. His natal chart looks amazing. I don’t know his rising sign. When he once commented that he doesn’t care much for people, he made me angry. Now I understand him a bit more. He used to go on about astro traveling and didn’t like sleeping with mirrors in the room. And he was always into a new way of eating. After experiencing Saturn and Pluto in 11th house I have sympathy for him now. Sometimes his dress sense… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by Wish Upon a Star
January 25, 2021 2:33 pm

There are alot of red lines on that chart with a nice little blue trine.

So my brother was a very fixed person. A bit trying for me as I am mutable.

But we did get on like two old souls.
His Aquarius and my Pisces had a outer planet connection.

Talking about him makes me sad as it was trauma that tore our family apart.

But it was nice to connect with the good times. Thanks for reminding me Skarab. It warmed my heart.

Earthstar
Earthstar
January 25, 2021 3:56 pm

💗💗💗

January 25, 2021 10:03 pm
Reply to  Earthstar

Thank you.

x.

January 25, 2021 9:35 pm

xx.That is quite the stellium your brother has! And i get how trying their fixedness can be. I have 2 very close multi Aqua people in my life & they are both exceptional beings. When i’m with them it’s like being in a different frequency – their minds are amazing, & their fixedness of purpose to achieve their goals is beyond. But the only thing that i never understood & tears me apart to watch is this stubbornness – i mean to the point of self harm. Will. not. take. advice. to save themselves. Literally. It’s their way or the… Read more »

January 25, 2021 10:26 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Mum the Aquarian sun said we were all very different and individual in our own way.

Individual eccentricity was encouraged. Secretly mum was training us to be non conformist. An Aquarian to the core.

This may have suited me and my brother. But I do wonder how my Virgo brother and sister (twins) saw it. I think they just ignored it.

But yes my Aquarian brother was very dogmatic. We had bad fights.

January 25, 2021 6:12 pm

“He doesn’t care much for people.” You know this is the bit that concerns me regarding all the Aquarian times a coming. Aqua man has a very open regard for humans as a whole but is not that concerned about them. I’m wondering about the loss of the individual, the rise of the robot. That dystopian movie with everyone in uniform and fed the same and plugged into their work station and monitored. Uuurrgghh shivers.

January 25, 2021 10:12 pm
Reply to  emg

I think it had more to do with the trauma he suffered.

He did care greatly for individuals.

I think every trauma survivor goes thru that stage. I am going through it now. And strangely I have made friends with my neighbours. My heart is opening again. The suspicion is disappearing and the compassion is returning.

It does make life simpler and easier.
Otherwise it’s a heavy, grumpy load.

January 25, 2021 10:43 pm
Reply to  emg

Well let’s just hope the fabled haute Aqua humanitarian vibe kicks in to help us put the brakes on the electronic monster we’re so hellbent on feeding – pronto! The Aquas i know are like your Aqua as far as human regard goes. But seem to think that it’ll be alright in the end & that good shall prevail over evil …. Pollyanna all the way… infuriating, lol.

January 26, 2021 3:59 am
Reply to  emg

I’m so with you on this, emg. what scares me the most is the potential loss/decline of physical contact. aquarius doesn’t really need a body, it’s more of a consequence 😀 or a price to pay for hosting a mind. often aquas don’t derive pleasure from food, or tend to back up their diet using a concept, be it veganism or just losing weight. I know quite a few anorexic women and men with strong aqua values. ideally they would live on spirulin, astronaut food or just candy/desserts (I found many are partial to sugar = big rush to the… Read more »

January 26, 2021 7:54 am
Reply to  isa

Oh no, write away. You are speaking my truth there. My aqua lives on carbs. Never gains weight. Yes thoughts and concepts thoughts and concepts.

January 28, 2021 7:47 am
Reply to  emg

yes, either they never put on weight or are soft & round and just don’t give a flying fuq :D. thank you emg. my best, lifelong friends are all aquarians, so even they’re sooooo different from me I understand how their minds operate.

kriblack
kriblack
January 26, 2021 8:29 am
Reply to  isa

Isa, you just summed up everything about my physical self that I couldn’t figure out but now I get it! I have Aqua on my 6th house. Bloody nuisance having a body. I derive zero pleasure from anything but sugar, making eating healthy a dreary chore. Exercise takes valuable time I could be doing mental things. And I am extremely uncomfortable with physical touching except in my innermost circle and even then don’t even hug family and friends much. I never understood this as I have a stellium in my Pisces 7th house. But I suffocate in romantic relationships. Happy… Read more »

January 28, 2021 8:35 am
Reply to  kriblack

you’re welcome kriblack, so happy it helped you 🙂 ! me, I don’t understand my 10th and 11th at all 😀 ! as for the body as a nuisance, when I had both uranus and neptune in aquarius trine my sun (libra) I got this sort of aquarization and went through this “why do I have to spend valueable time sleeping, eating, washing myself?” phase. and that made me understand better my aqua friends. my 7th is in aqua and the 8th is in aqua + pisces, so yes, the fantasy is always gonna be more satisfying than reality (and… Read more »

Earthstar
Earthstar
January 25, 2021 3:54 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Cool. Doesn’t Astrodienst have a little “birthdays today” table on their home page..? Am going to scoot on over on February 04 to see if there is anybody on there turning 59 this year! Also going to YouTube the song “Age of Aquarius//Let the Sunshine in” – makes me cry happy tears, lol.

January 26, 2021 12:17 am
Reply to  Earthstar

Not sure you’ll find many as most of them prob live in other dimensions – unless tethered by an Earth Asc.

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
January 24, 2021 10:48 pm

already looking forward to 2023 lol

January 24, 2021 2:06 pm

Is loving short hair an Aquarius thing.

After chemotherapy my hair is growing back.

My hair used to be shoulder length and curly. I live in a hot, humid climate and had a hot head.

I love the freedom of short hair. My Pisces Rising loves water flowing on my crown every day.

It is so low maintenance. It feels good. I hate hair on my face.

It was cathartic to lose all those Saturn in Capricorn vibes held in my old hair.

January 25, 2021 5:59 pm

I cut my hair very short years ago after I decided I no longer needed to hide. I simply can’t go back to long hair.

January 25, 2021 10:39 pm
Reply to  emg

I know hey!

It’s funny. I have always kept my finger and toenails short. It feels uncomfortable otherwise.

And when I lost my hair I didn’t care because after all hair is just dead cells right? Right now I don’t like the idea of dead hair hanging lankly.

It feels old and not fresh. Is this Aquarian wackiness?

I spotted a happy toddler in a cafe the other day. We had the same haircut. She a relative new born and me born again. LOL. 🐣

EMG I cannot imagine you hiding from anything.

x.

January 26, 2021 3:13 am

Oh it took me a long while to watch and learn enough to finally yell woah hold up guys ! And time to know myself and yell hey hang on girl this is you stop trying to be what you’re definitely not. So having had a saturn return, faced an utter abyss and come out of it alright, I now reckon I’m not hiding again.

Earthstar
Earthstar
January 24, 2021 1:47 pm

Heya!!☺ Loving all these Air Bender comments . . And really feel for those still feeling Pluto in Cappie, too – he is still churning up last degrees of my natal 8th!! Have found myself focusing on chi/qi of self and house, more by accident than anything. (I guess air is a type of Qi, isn’t it??) Re-focusing on natal mountain 8 and water 8 stars in home has been really something (still a work in progress, but really promising); and releasing stuck qi (literally from the Earth era travails) via acupressure on body points where I have received much… Read more »

Lize
Lize
January 24, 2021 1:42 pm

Oooh well with Sun, Mercury & Venus in Aquarius and moon in Taurus you’d reckon I’d be charging- but everything is (for me at least) totally ‘up in the air!’ My job is disappearing as new recruits take hold, our rental is about to be knocked down and am single! Oddly- I feel great! Ha- new normal- adversity w a smile?

maitrinancy
maitrinancy
January 24, 2021 5:07 am

To a TEE. Many have long not “gotten” me. I especially appreciate this call:”The new rhythm feels selfish at first because, if you’re tuned into it, you’re no longer feeling obliged to ‘convert’ people or act ‘normal.’ You’d be devising a fresh formula for everything, one that would immunize you from the contagion of creeping conformity.”

Interesting term, CONTAGION as evidence mounts that those living close to the Earth in loving community rarely get COVID.

January 24, 2021 10:28 am
Reply to  maitrinancy

That’s so interesting and makes perfect sense that people living close with the Earth and in real, loving community rarely get covid. Alignment with Nature! Thank you for sharing this! I’ve recently moved and am now in close relationship with Nature, both the sea and the forest, as well as I volunteer at a community farm and it has been really soothing during this time. The world of humans has gone a little crazy right now so it’s nice to commune with Nature, which has remained more ‘normal’. A reminder we are Earth beings, too. Very grounding and re-orienting. I… Read more »

aquahair
aquahair
January 23, 2021 6:15 pm

Mercury 0 degrees Aqua, Chiron 0 Aries, sun21 Aqua and Virgo rising. I am exhausted as every appliance electrical thing I have owned has blown this last year. I have spent the last year living without and planning how to integrate all the new appropriate appliances into kitchens, bathrooms workspaces that are appropriate for people with physical barriers. Combining architecture and Occupational Therapy principles into everything. Figured that need to make my home not only environmentally sound, slave labor free, but also inclusive on all levels. It is coming together and feels profoundly right the future is for all

January 23, 2021 5:34 pm

I can feel my Gemini Sun breeze drifting in. I am only 14% air. So it is very welcome.

The main thing I am feeling though is big healing and lightning insights. Amid all the past heaviness it is heaven.

I am grateful.

x.🙂

genna11
genna11
January 23, 2021 5:30 pm

aquarius rising here and not ok.

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
January 23, 2021 2:58 pm

I have MC, Mars & North Node in Aquarius – straddling the 9th and 10th house. I checked out my transit chart on Astro and it looked like a platoon of planets heading straight into the Aquarian part of my chart. And Uranus is in my 12th house. I pretty much have zero interest in socialising unless for a specific purpose. I’ve started studying a postgraduate course. I’ve never been “normal” (whatever the friggin hell that is). I’ve always had my own thoughts and ideas. I’m allergic to following the crowd. I think in the next 5 years I’ll come… Read more »

SheRat
SheRat
January 23, 2021 5:07 am

As per Flowerchild below, I guess I’ve done this before…have to astrodienst exactly when was the last time…I too am scared about the Pluto transit and like Unicorn Sparkles I’ve checked out; everything is stale, etc. Trying to motivate myself is really hard. Before the New Moon, it seemed definitely like I’d been in hibernation probably since Oct.?, Since the New Moon, I feel like I crawl out from under the water once a week now to EXHALE a bunch of energy towards goals….it’s not forced per se, but it’s not an enthusiastic gush either…like, there’s nothing MARS about it…all… Read more »

SheRat
SheRat
January 23, 2021 5:15 am
Reply to  SheRat

Wow. The last time Saturn crossed my sun was the summer that my parents disintegrated into a dramalama and our family home was almost foreclosed on and my mom tried to kill herself. So this should be fun. <eyeroll>

January 23, 2021 7:09 am
Reply to  SheRat

Good vibes from Saturn??!! Only if you’re into self flagellation, luv.

January 24, 2021 5:25 am
Reply to  Skarab

can confirm. just had saturn AND jupiter trine my sun and I’ve been plunged into miserableness with no logical reason at all. all the rest of the sky is in my favour, so doh :(.

January 24, 2021 6:32 am
Reply to  isa

*misery, not miserableness (which probably doesn’t exist)

SheRat
SheRat
January 24, 2021 7:03 am
Reply to  Skarab

self-flagellation? wellll……hahaha, no, seriously, fair play Skarab.

Unicorn Sparkles
Unicorn Sparkles
January 22, 2021 10:44 pm

I mentally checked out of work, home, social routines months ago. Everything is stale.

maelys de Rudder
maelys de Rudder
January 22, 2021 6:57 pm

I am excited and on the starting block…Uranus conjunct midheaven, sextile rising. Rising sag. Jupiter in 1 in aquarius…Thanks for this! x

January 22, 2021 4:26 pm

Hi! Hope you’ve all been well! Aqua Sun, here, at 11 degrees. My birthday is in 10 days! I haven’t posted in a long time because I’ve been resting and adjusting to my new life in my new town. It has been great so far! Lots more Nature and way less people, just what I needed! I’m a little concerned about the Saturn transit Sun coming up for me, but I guess I’ve done this before, when I was 23…it was a rough Spring that year, graduating uni and was on a 3 month backpacking in the Sierra, classes taught… Read more »

January 23, 2021 12:19 am
Reply to  flowerchild

Hi flowerchild, I can understand your apprehension about Pluto transiting your Sun. I went through it in the years 2002, 2003, 2004. I went through a real metamorphosis in those years. There were some losses involved, and I won’t deny that a lot of tears, fears and also some darker feelings like resentment came up.They brought me in touch with earlier losses which I had experienced as a child, and which I had not properly worked through. Looking back upon it, it was just a very intense time, in a deep way. All through those years I was lucky enough… Read more »

January 23, 2021 6:01 am
Reply to  Calcifer

I feel I have to add that I have Sun square Pluto (and Uranus) natally. So maybe the transit of Pluto conjunct my Sun was extra intense for me as it triggered those natal squares.And possibly a Pluto transit could be less intense for others. Anyway, I would be really interested in hearing about others’ experience with transits of Pluto over their Suns

Last edited 1 month ago by Calcifer
January 23, 2021 6:29 am
Reply to  Calcifer

Thank you so much for your insights, Calcifer! Really appreciate it. I hope when the time comes I can find some support, too, a group, an astrologer, a therapist. I’m a very solitary person already, usually verging on isolation (even before covid), but I do long for community, too. I have Pluto transiting my 7th house right now and experienced a lot of loss in the past couple years, but my life has transformed into something completely different during this time, too, and for the better. I remember that Pluto and the 8th house (where my Sun is) is about… Read more »

SheRat
SheRat
January 23, 2021 7:25 am
Reply to  flowerchild

Hey flower child! Glad to hear your latest move is suiting you! Do I remember correctly that you have Pluto Rising also? I seem to remember our astro being eerily similar..

January 23, 2021 7:59 am
Reply to  SheRat

Hi SheRat, hope you’ve been well! I don’t have Pluto rising natally, I have it in the 4th house in Virgo, angular, just a few degrees inside my IC. It’s also opposed Mars in Pisces, exact conjunct my Midheaven, so it’s pretty active, I suppose. It’s not really in aspect to my Sun, though. Oddly, it’s also ‘quintile’ to my Crab ascendant.

Last edited 1 month ago by flowerchild
SheRat
SheRat
January 24, 2021 12:29 pm
Reply to  flowerchild

Oh well, my memory is schizz these days and not in a good way. It’s cold and boring and it sucks being in a glamorous place / not-my-native-country and unable to really enjoy it. But I have a wonderful kitten (he’s a cat now, really) to keep me company. Thinking about buying a wet suit and doing the backstroke down the River Clyde. LOL.

January 24, 2021 2:24 pm
Reply to  SheRat

Oh, that’s awesome you have a kitty! I love cats and want to get one soon! I noticed in the ephemeris that Ubasti is in Aquarius right now! Cat companionship is awesome. I still miss my cat so much from years ago.. Funny, I have been taking dips in the ocean here and may get a wetsuit too, because the water is very cold, about 50F in the winter, which is very cold for water. It’s certainly invigorating, though! I recommend the cold water therapy if you can do it! Maybe try it there..?

January 24, 2021 4:37 am
Reply to  flowerchild

Hi again flowerchild, yes it is good to be part of a community especially when there are weekly meetings which you can count on. I think there are many online support groups these days, they may be worth a try – though I personally have no experience with the online variety. Something else. You wrote that you have the Sun in the 8th and Pluto angular at the IC natally, so I it could be that you are well equipped to deal with a Sun-Pluto transit as Pluto and the Plutonian are no strangers to you. For me this was… Read more »

January 24, 2021 6:56 am
Reply to  Calcifer

Thank you so much, Calcifer! Your words are very reassuring to me. I hadn’t thought of that, that Plutonian energy is already familiar to me and a part of my life experience due to my natal placements. Like, I’ve already ‘practiced’ it, even though I was unaware. I’ve always had a hard time expressing my personal power — I have low confidence — so maybe I’ll finally come into that with the upcoming transit. I’m not so introverted, naturally. I’d say I’m the exact definition of ambivert, 50/50 introvert and extrovert. Interesting, because I just moved to a town where… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by flowerchild
Chrysalis
Chrysalis
January 22, 2021 10:18 am

It’s all going on in my sixth house, which tbh I’ve never taken much notice of or understood properly. Better change that, ha!
Also, nodal return happening now. So it feels like a big moment, if only I knew what to do with it.

libraquarian
libraquarian
January 22, 2021 9:37 am

I’m not on the wavelength. Or maybe I am but I am resisting it, as the nodes are currently opposite my natal north node in Sag. The past two weeks have felt like a slump and I am super Plutonian. Lots of internet stalking and fighting the impulse to contact my toxic ex’s newest “mark” to tell her how often he was lying to her. Also lots of unrest with my current career choice – a position I accepted because I felt stuck after 6 months of unemployment and wanted to return to the city my ex lived in. Now… Read more »

January 22, 2021 9:35 am

Last edited 1 month ago by Sam
January 22, 2021 12:57 am

This might be why i feel so much lighter of body & spirit than since i care to remember. Yet the uncertainty of the future re home and work is still there (this astro show is going down on my Aqua IC). Recently, such a profound jolt of realisation hit me about the limitations and restrictions i have placed on myself that I literally felt a very heavy load lift – WHOOSH – just like that. It was visceral.  As an aside, and in the spirit of this new Air era, our new street address is Spanish for Zephyr ….… Read more »

January 22, 2021 9:36 am
Reply to  Skarab

🙂

January 22, 2021 10:15 am
Reply to  Sam

😉

Electro
Electro
January 22, 2021 2:03 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Oooh, yes! I had a similar realization about self imposed restrictions. Totally get it. Let’s continue to check in with our fourth house insights 😉

January 22, 2021 11:12 pm
Reply to  Electro

Deal! Right now doing Saturn opp natal Moon, too. It’s everything you’d expect. Emo yoyo-ing & facing birth family issues big time. But this time around, after years at the Pluto & Saturn Academy (both been opp my Sun for freaking yrs), instead of doing the Crab Side Scuttle, and the Libra (Asc) Lightfoot, i’m doing the Vader March. It’s working. Plus it’s the only move my ultra plutonic father acknowledges. Hope all’s well with you, Electro xx

January 23, 2021 1:14 am
Reply to  Skarab

😀 love the way you put it, skarab! libra sun, cancer rising here => a pro at the crab side scuttle, much less in libra lightfoot (moon conjunct pluto helps in getting yourself together eventually and facing the fear/fight after said crab side scuttle). best wishes x

January 23, 2021 7:10 am
Reply to  isa

Thank you! X

Sweet sanity
Sweet sanity
January 21, 2021 10:12 pm

All this is super fascinating, hearing all the Aqua news. Aqua sun, asc, Mercury and Mars and I can report that I feel the least self conscious I’ve ever felt in my 41 years. I like how I look, how I talk, how I dress, how I react (finally) and how I think. It’s not more confident as such, just more comfortable and self acceptance. It’s a very nice feeling. I feel less like taking other peoples’ behaviour personally and instead just actually eliminating them from my psyche if they don’t do the right thing, when I would normally assume… Read more »

January 21, 2021 10:19 pm
Reply to  Sweet sanity

I love your pseudonym! How sweet it would be to be sane ! Or maybe it’s the last thing we need with all this new air.

January 21, 2021 7:26 pm

I’m this very watery creature with air being my most rare element. I’m not sleeping, I’m not resting, I’m in this existential crisis, feeling selfish and not giving a sh** all at once. I was putting it down to early onset dementia but now you’ve just listed the symptoms it’s the new Air eon !
Aqua man is his laid back self. He never gives a sh** anyhow.

January 22, 2021 2:16 am
Reply to  emg

And it’s all a huge mash up in my 11th. Then once that party is over hello 12th !

January 23, 2021 5:38 pm
Reply to  emg

Me too for the 11th house.

I have no idea what it means for the 12th house.

Should I find a mountain and a meditation stool ? 🙃

January 24, 2021 1:58 am

It’s a hold space deal with the 12th house. A bit of a crunch time. I wait to see. I just have a feeling 21 is not going to be any better than 20 but saying that 20 for me was very healing indeed. So maybe twelfth house will make me stop and alter things finally to suit me. So I await . I do hope your 11th house party was fun and 12 brings results.

January 24, 2021 1:10 pm
Reply to  emg

I thought you were being sarcastic about the 11th house. It was no party. Once I moved from abusive neighbour I went into hermit mode. I’ve always been a fish out of water in Qld Australia. And regional Qld doesn’t suit me. Anyway hermit mode helped me find my inner strength again and brought alot of healing. Interesting what you say about 12th house altering things to suit you. In fact it is a key turning moment for me. And isn’t that serendipitous. Last night I dreamt that I lost my key to my school locker. But I wasn’t that… Read more »

January 23, 2021 5:42 pm
Reply to  emg

I’m glad you are feeling selfish.

I wasn’t sleeping so I had a massage and realised that my body was holding shock from a bad fall I had when I tripped over wrapping paper and landed on my knee. Xmas Eve.

It was actually a warning and wakeup call.

How can you treat or nurture yourself to help you sleep.

January 24, 2021 2:00 am

Was it a super large box of wrapping paper from Amazon in a huge box? Or was it wafer thin but you are ultra sensitive to surface deviations ?

January 24, 2021 1:16 pm
Reply to  emg

The latter.

My toenail was a bit long and it caught a small roll of wrapping.

The thud was enormous though.
😩

January 24, 2021 1:31 pm
Reply to  emg

Existential crisis. Maybe Aquaman is your muse for this air season.

H1L0
H1L0
January 21, 2021 5:45 pm

I think Birds don’t fly by a map in their mind, they feel the winds and magnetism in their being is the new way of living I am being drawn to, less planning, mapping and leaning forward and more inner guidance.

January 23, 2021 5:43 pm
Reply to  H1L0

Oh yes?

January 24, 2021 1:19 pm

I mean. Oh yes !

libraquarian
libraquarian
January 21, 2021 3:36 pm

So, just to confirm – there is no mixtape or playlist that accompanies this post?

libraquarian
libraquarian
January 22, 2021 9:21 am

I’m liking this. Dancing to this should be the Aquarian cure to Saturn Neck

VenusRules
VenusRules
January 21, 2021 2:53 pm

All this in my tenth house, which begins at 25 Cap… ready set go

Electro
Electro
January 21, 2021 2:21 pm

All that Aquarian purple on the ladies at the inauguration in the states today. Not sure if the trend forecasters called it before today but it’s a vibe now for sure.

January 21, 2021 6:35 pm
Reply to  Electro

Love this observation! And it’s been such a long time since purple was in the spotlights, I do think it is really significant

January 22, 2021 3:05 am
Reply to  Electro

Yes it was everywhere. It was purple with a purpose, symbolising the unity of the country:
red (Democrats) + blue (Republicans) = purple

joolz
joolz
January 22, 2021 3:57 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Exactly – though the colors are reversed. See: Red MAGA baseball caps.

January 22, 2021 8:23 pm
Reply to  joolz

Aaaargh! yes of course, sorry. i always get confused with the U.S. coz in most countries the left is red & the right/conservative parties are blue.

January 22, 2021 3:38 am
Reply to  Electro

Also read that it was a nod towards the empowerment of black U.S. women too, as purple is a colour of significance in the black community, plus suffragettes used to often wear it.
So it seems that it had quite a loaded meaning, esp to Kamala Harris.

Electro
Electro
January 22, 2021 2:06 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Yes! So much symbolism with the color purple. Such a bold and beautiful color.

aquafleur
aquafleur
January 21, 2021 12:49 pm

This 5 x Aquarian? Sun, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn in Aquarius, is a bit numb. Just going with the flow, but with some big plans and dreams quietly under the wing!

Sweet sanity
Sweet sanity
January 21, 2021 10:14 pm
Reply to  aquafleur

Yea I relate to the numb feeling too, I’m quite liking it though

Penelope Darling
Penelope Darling
January 21, 2021 12:09 pm

MY BODY (and soul) IS READY!

Howdyhihi
Howdyhihi
January 21, 2021 9:06 am

I’m a sun, Mars Aquarian. I mean, things are always kinda weird for us, but we’ve deeply entered the weird lately, just saying’. Weird is the new normal. I passed a sign that I thought said “tachyon accounting” the other day (it actually said taxation) but it made so much sense at the time, I was like *shrugs*.

Violet Virgo
Violet Virgo
January 21, 2021 8:47 am

Gliding gracefully towards the new music and living style 🙂
Subtle changes with the Covid quietening, I can hear and feel the bird population around my space. It’s magical. Slow start to the year re my creative work but trusting new directions will be revealed.

D707
D707
January 21, 2021 7:42 am

for about 8 months i haven’t felt like advancing in my “prestigious” career path, the company politics are too machiavellian for me to be interesting any longer – they are so predictable at this point that it’s a yawn fest. for 5+ years i’ve been working with eyes set on the highest rung, but now… zero desire for it any more. mind you, i have no idea where to focus my usually stubborn energy on instead. lockdown after lockdown does not bother me at all, it’s like someone has muted all the noise and all i can hear is silence,… Read more »

Stella Polaris
Stella Polaris
January 21, 2021 12:05 pm
Reply to  D707

Is the area still of interest, but just not where you are now? Or have you lost interest in the area altogether and want a pivot, if not something completely different?

D707
D707
January 21, 2021 10:05 pm
Reply to  Stella Polaris

it’s kind of a holding pattern i am in right now – i think a pivot is in order, but truthfully, i don’t know where to…

January 21, 2021 7:11 am

Thank you for another wonderful post Mystic. There does seem to be a very different energy in the air now that the planets are entering Aquarius one by one. Am not an Aqua myself but do have Mars in Aquarius, and Sun square Uranus, so there is Uranian affinity. I have loved Ridley Scott’s Blade Runner ever since I first saw it as a young teenager (Scott has Mars in Aqua square Uranus in Taurus by the way). Strangely enough I have been really drawn to listening to ABBA for the past few days, which I haven’t done since I… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by Calcifer
January 21, 2021 7:24 am
Reply to  Calcifer

Was just thinking that director Ridley Scott’s Mars in Aquarius square Uranus in Taurus made him perfect for making a film about Philip K. Dick’s human replicants…

Orchid888
Orchid888
January 21, 2021 6:11 am

Busy being poised to be gracious about people I’m ousting, these days..and yes, there’s a complete lack of need to convert them in any way, as I glide onwards & away. Any fog, is still lifting. New paradigm emerging, and just giving zero fuqs about much else other than what is essential to my well-being & future…
Viva Aquarius vibes…X

Orchid888
Orchid888
January 21, 2021 6:28 am
Reply to  Orchid888

Aqua Sun/Taurus Rising…and it really IS like a *clean slate* reality atm. Loving it. With everyone I’ve ever known in my life it’s a bit like “have we met before?”…maybe it’s best we start again?

AngelicVCali
AngelicVCali
January 21, 2021 4:36 am

Omg yes. No longer needing to convert people or act “normal” BAM!

5thHouseCap
5thHouseCap
January 21, 2021 4:28 am

Came up with a business idea featuring AI, discussed it with two friends (11th house, which is Aquarius ruled IS, afterall, the house of friends) at work. My Aqua sun seems to be in alignment.

Last edited 1 month ago by 5thHouseCap