Check Out My Cool Reading Recommendations

Epic news. Mercury is out of shadow and I’ve posted my recommendations for a heap of books & practitioners on the Mega Mystic Members page!

It is also where you can see the Turbulent Times series all in one place – that is, all the most pertinent posts on the pandemic and economic astrology.

Additionally, the MMM page features the Daily Mystic email archive, the Astro-Alerts (that I am still tweaking), and easy access to your Horoscopes, Tarots, and Oracles.

Astrology and Magic really come into their own during weird phases or transitional eras – the reccies on here will be super-helpful.

And, a new astrology report is imminent…Stand by!

Image: Urania As Muse – I am not sure of the artist but if you know, please email support@mysticmedusa.com

5 5 votes
, ,

babysinclair
babysinclair
November 24, 2020 11:29 am

Thank you! I always appreciate your reading recommendations!

November 23, 2020 12:00 am

my reading list is long…now it is longer.

mary poppins
mary poppins
November 22, 2020 6:42 pm

Is anyone else having trouble with the astrology books link?? When I click on it I’m taking back to the login page – even though I’m already logged in.
In the meantime I’m loving the rest of recommendations – has started a whole chain or research and discovery.
Thanks for sharing

jeskile
jeskile
November 23, 2020 7:02 am

Mary! Have you solved the loop? I tried to force reload and I cleaned cache- no dice. But yes! The other lists are incredible!

November 23, 2020 1:17 pm
Reply to  jeskile

Just tried it to see for you both if it’s glitchy, but the links work for me.

mary poppins
mary poppins
November 23, 2020 1:32 pm

Not there yet. Cleared my cache, tired a few different devices and browsers and still in (or should I say out of) the loop

November 22, 2020 11:21 am

This is great. I just explored a couple of the links. And it is strange, but then i had a conversation with someone who has been blocked all year, and i think i have been too; but the whole energy shifted and cleared. There are powerful energies coming through the people you recommend so highly. Will continue to explore slowly and respectfully. Mystic, you are very sharing and caring of our human experience 🙏

Ariel
Ariel
November 21, 2020 4:15 am

Aaaahhh! Is Sorceress nearly here? I am so excited for that, as I am for anything else you’re bringing forth…

LolaKritz
LolaKritz
November 21, 2020 11:41 am
Reply to  Ariel

+1 🙂

Ariel
Ariel
November 22, 2020 12:45 am

Wow! That makes sense.

Cecemesee
Cecemesee
November 21, 2020 3:29 am

I literally set the intention to devour as much knowledge as humanly possible today, channeling the new Aquarian Vibes & here is this post as a delicious Starter to begin with! Thanks for the divine timing Mystic x