The September Monthly Horoscopes Are Posted

The September Monthly Horoscopes are posted, complete with all your need-to-knows for the next month.  I hope you all have your Retro-Mars protocol in place.

Current Trends:

Geomagnetic Storms

Space Weather Message Code: WARK05
Serial Number: 15.55
Issue Time: 2020 Aug 31 17.53 UTC

EXTENDED WARNING: Geomagnetic K-index of 5 expected
Extension to Serial Number: 15.54
Valid From: 2020 Aug 31 11.15 UTC
Now Valid Until: 2020 Aug 31 23.59

Via the Space Weather Prediction Center

Aka solar storms, they affect satellites, frequencies, astronauts, high-end navigation systems, plasma, birds, bees, whales, and – this is my theory – electrosensitive people + paranormal phenoms. They’re very Pluto in Aquarius.

Respect For Librans –

Mars, Eris, and Lilith opposite, Saturn, Jupiter, and Pluto square, barely any Air in the astro-scape – though Mercury is about to alter that, see the September scopes – and every single interaction/transaction a potential power-trip. Send flowers, perfume, or your most fantastic vibe to a Libra today. And yes, anything in Libra between 20 and 29 degrees is influenced.

Confidential to Librans: Oscillation is not instability. It is a recalibration. Stay off social media if it is giving you the s**ts. Curate your newsfeed or read only the classics. Re projected reconciliations – first, ask yourself why? If it is to avoid a power-struggle or career challenge, get your mind off goo-goo and turn megalomanic.

Paranormal Aquarians –

The trio of heavies in their solar 12th house is raising the frequency of legit ghostly/alt-dimensional contacts. Crazy-powerful if they don’t try to muffle it with foodlike-edible-substances from hell or hitting the roof over crap service. Yes, Aquarius Rising too. In fact, especially you.

Orgasm Magic This Full Moon In Pisces –

Is in sync with Sorceress Circe + Uranus in Taurus – plants + herbs + scent oils, orgasm magic as per ultra-Virgo Gala Darling, and house witchery work super well.

Chaomonism –

“CHAONIMISM: noun: A an approach that combines the wild freedom, focus on results, and non-hierarchical view of reality inherent in Chaos Magic with a belief in spirits as organized consciousness not dependent upon belief.”

Thoughts?

Image: DS magazine 1999 -Liberty Ross

galadarling
galadarling
September 8, 2020 2:32 am

KISSES!

WaterGem
WaterGem
September 3, 2020 10:22 pm

Just wanted to mention that I love all the work you’ve been doing on the site!

Lolagayle
Lolagayle
September 3, 2020 8:53 am

Thank ya for the return of the daily horoscopes!!!💋💋

Librarius
Librarius
September 2, 2020 11:40 pm

*me, a wild-eyed Libra, thundering by like a spooked horse*
This post explains some things and no, not dealing well with the challenges

Last edited 9 months ago by Librarius
Gina
Gina
September 2, 2020 5:33 pm

Yes, thank you, flowers, perfume and general loveliness can be sent my way – Libran needing air…

Ms. Bellwether
Ms. Bellwether
September 2, 2020 2:57 am

love Strategic Sorcery! and Chaonimism

Wish Upon a Star
Wish Upon a Star
September 2, 2020 1:00 am

So what time is this happening in Qld Australia?

I have been excited all day like a little kid. Now I feel like I’m getting a cold and I can’t sleep. Feels like my body is doing a clean out.

S
S
September 3, 2020 4:25 pm

Same here. It’s telekinesis or something in the direction of the breeze. I know a few getting soreness and then cold. Childlike enthusiasm keeps the mind alive.

S
S
September 2, 2020 12:18 am

September 1st = what the retail! Apparently according to my classically Gemini Mum it’s the Wind. She believes in magical winds. Well I think it’s a surge conductor of strange energies between people. Toss a little attitude at a sales representative for being arrogant with me, eftpos machines all out in the store. Major supermarket eftpos machines down, then I appear and my card works. Thankfully I’m on my turf and know how to trouble shot the situation, with the other store and return to pay for my items and collect the milk I left behind. I return with my… Read more »

Ky
Ky
September 1, 2020 10:26 pm

Oh my goddess, as a person with multiple planets in Libra, and an Aquarius ascendant, I feel strangely targeted by this post!! I’m assuming I’m in for (more) interesting times 😀

September 1, 2020 9:58 pm

Any librarian who can put up with paranormal antiquarians having random chaomagnetic orgasms deserves our respect.

Hilarygherkin
Hilarygherkin
September 1, 2020 9:10 pm

Me and my Libra rising (25 degrees) are feeling strained, but employing our natural poise and grace to overdrive for calibration, thank you very much.

Vertex
Vertex
September 1, 2020 6:27 pm

Paranormal Aquarian awkwardly putting up my hand.

S
S
September 3, 2020 4:16 pm
Reply to  Vertex

Me too. I feel the grin on MM’s face with the “Yes, Aquarius Rising too. In fact, especially you.” My Aqua bestie and I are indeed Paranormal Aquarians.

MissDee
MissDee
September 1, 2020 5:51 pm

The first five days of September are a drag” and they started one week ago!
It’s only Sept 1st but the “drag” is walking by my side todally.
I can only hope for some relief with the Venus fire / Mercury air shift.

gvolution9
gvolution9
September 1, 2020 4:05 pm

the chaonimism led me here.

gvolution9
gvolution9
September 1, 2020 3:59 pm

being and becoming the first