Mop Cleaning With The Most Virgo Woman In The World

The American television personality and celebrity cook Rachael Ray is the most Virgo woman on the planet. She has – wait for it – the Sun, Ascendant, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus, Moon, Pluto, and Uranus in Virgo. Her Leo husband, fortunately, has Venus, Uranus, and Pluto in Virgo.  Hyperbolically Virgo people are his thing.

RR says on her rare days off she writes and then cleans until she crashes with fatigue. “I don’t relax well.” She also looks like the sort of person with whom you could discuss the gritty details of anything.

In this transitional year,* cleaning, gardening, and cooking have become more therapy/comfort/magic spell/blessing than obligation. Any of these are also a good route into the Uranus in Taurus paradigm, that is – safe ground in turbulent times.

With that in mind, check out her very Virgoan mop-cleaning video. Can anyone trump this level of Virgoness?

*Saturn conjunct Pluto in January (with the build-up all through 2019) and Jupiter conjunct Saturn in December are both new era signals. And they rarely occur in the same year like this.

5 6 votes

Scorpleocap
Scorpleocap
September 23, 2020 6:53 am

Wow, you can almost smell the earth vibes coming off her!

Gidget
Gidget
September 21, 2020 12:07 pm

My Taurean mother is a neat/clean freak and I have questioned many things she has taught me over the years but not this. Are you telling me that it’s not normal to clean your mop? How do you get clean floors if you’re mopping with a dirty mop? I am Aqua Sun, Moon, and Merc so it’s not something I usually think to long or hard about, lol, but I do like my house to be clean…

flashfire
flashfire
September 18, 2020 11:10 pm

Not sure where to put this comment, but I adore the “…talk to the giraffes!”story ! These days I am not sure the spotted ones know any more about what’s going on than I do, but I am certainly looking at where/who the official intel comes from and how those sources are (un)reliable at best and propagandist, power mad, delusional, thoroughly corrupt or worse.🦒🦒🦒

Last edited 6 days ago by flashfire
September 18, 2020 10:53 am

Mop cleaning … this place always stretches the boundaries of my knowledge. Makes me think about things I’ve never thought of before. Thank you 🙏🏽 I’ll meditate on this and come back to you when I’ve fully absorbed the teaching. Cause at this stage I’m like WTF

September 18, 2020 5:20 pm

Oh come on David it’s Virgo season, can’t you feel it? LOL🙄

It’s kicked my arse into gear.

artunin
artunin
September 17, 2020 11:03 pm

and time is neigh

sphinx
sphinx
September 17, 2020 5:38 pm

Have the most awesome Piscean house cleaner buddy who considers her job ‘making a difference’ in people’s lives (we get funded for cleaning due to my special needs little Capricorn). Our Pisces Cleaning Buddy is Cancer Rising, Moon in Leo and Pluto in Virgo and is a Chef by trade. We are super pals now and she does a weekly menu box for my elderly parents as well! Pisces Cleaning Buddy is the type who brings a specially cooked meal to her elderly clients, does their shopping if they need for free and if they mention they haven’t eaten such-and-such… Read more »

Veronica
Veronica
September 17, 2020 10:13 pm
Reply to  sphinx

She sounds beautiful to have around Sphinx, I would think she definitely makes a difference in people’s lives – a ‘ministering angel’ …if you will 🙂

sphinx
sphinx
September 21, 2020 1:46 pm
Reply to  Veronica

She is!! We were destined to meet, she moved to our area at the beginning of the year and her child ended up in the same class as my son too. Odd!

September 18, 2020 11:00 am
Reply to  sphinx

My mother has a cleaning buddy like this. She comes every 2nd Friday for 2 hrs and usually stays for many more. Mum always cleans before she comes so they have more chatting time ☺️

sphinx
sphinx
September 21, 2020 1:44 pm

Haha, yes I do cleaning with her too and we talk the whole time! Then have coffees and relax in the garden. I live with all boys and I appreciate her industrious cleaning energy!!

Pegasus
Pegasus
September 17, 2020 12:19 pm

There are more Virgos in my life than any other sign ok like 3, and they are all massive hoarders, maybe they think it’s collecting, to me it’s clutter. They who won’t throw/give anything away in case they might need it ‘in the future’. Personally don’t think that’s a good excuse to allow oneself to live with ‘stuff’.Stuff just weighs me down and interfere’s with the incredible lightness of being.Is this hoarding a Virgo trait or did they experience lack in early life so need to hang onto everything.My motto is ‘don’t be afraid to give it away-it all grows… Read more »

Veronica
Veronica
September 17, 2020 10:05 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Pegs, despite being an Aries I confess my mars/Pluto/Uranus in Virgo can get cluttered/hoard-ish with things I might need in future. quite often I do use them eventually and I know precisely where to find them too, as I have the trusty Virgo filing system in my head. It’s mostly art materials…
But it does drive me crazy and in have been doing a gradual deep purge

Agstar
Agstar
September 17, 2020 11:09 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Yes it’s about recycling and not wasting I believe, as much as using it in future and not so much collecting. Well in my case certainly. My sister crushes my heart when she comes in and crushes my beautiful boxes lol. Boxes I can use to make art and projects with my son. Cancer on the second house cusp is the ‘hoarder’ part – everything has a sentimental value (all those I know with this placement have as much crap as I do!). With covid we have had our ‘revenge’ as shops have run out of stuff and people have… Read more »

Veronica
Veronica
September 19, 2020 8:04 am
Reply to  Agstar

Oooooh Boxes…. I Love boxes. Cardboard and wooden 😀
yes I don’t like waste, and can see a use for many little things. It’s a fine line to when I get frustrated with The clutter and can’t sit down and make whatever it is, so then I organise the clear-out!

Lucia
Lucia
September 17, 2020 7:21 am

I have Mercury in Pisces and Sun in Aries in 6th, Virgo on 12th. My young son one day described me as “mum who is always washing and cleaning” before I went back to work haha. We had daily visits to the local park for play but that’s how he saw me, his moon in Virgo.I do feel very Virgoan in many ways.

CKarenya
CKarenya
September 17, 2020 5:45 am

As someone with 3 planets in Virgo I fully endorse mop and broom cleaning. You can’t get something clean using a dirty mop…Happy new moon in Virgo everyone.

so_dance
so_dance
September 17, 2020 5:03 am

I have a flat mop with removable sleeves. One use and straight in the washing machine. I hate the smell of damp mops!

kriblack
kriblack
September 17, 2020 12:42 am

Virgo Rising and although not much of a germaphobe or even a clean-freak, this seems like a no-brainer to me.

Saoirse Kirke
Saoirse Kirke
September 16, 2020 6:45 pm

The house I’m currently in is so gross I’ve parked on the couch and have asked the mice to just leave the couch as a free zone until I move in a week and a half. Every restaurant ive ever worked in needs to see this video. You didn’t want to know that. Everything’s gross. I had just had the thought, and long time comment section people remember id been relegating myself to forever alone status due to a viral issue in my life long before covid. I heard the term “crygraine” and decided to stop crying finally but just… Read more »

September 16, 2020 11:30 pm
Reply to  Saoirse Kirke

Hey, love, hang tight and i have no other advice. Just be gentle on you, take any caring steps for you, even if it’s folding something or cutting and nourishing your nails, or making an application for something. There will be so many people who need an awkward first kiss in the times to come. Even people who live in freer spaces. You’ll be fending off muggle troll boys before you can say gimme a man! ( Abba quote, not gender thing) Biggest hugs and loving empathy, where i truly can, SK, all the tears are just drops that make… Read more »

Saoirse Kirke
Saoirse Kirke
September 17, 2020 1:36 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

🙏

Pegasus
Pegasus
September 17, 2020 12:25 pm
Reply to  Saoirse Kirke

YES to what Millie said. Be kind to yourself, treat yourself gently.You are loved. Mice are very loving too.Had some under the floor boards a few years ago, so fed them, then they mated as they thought it a safe space for their babies, plenty of food. Then i got a dog and they left home.

Saoirse Kirke
Saoirse Kirke
September 17, 2020 1:40 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

,🙏

September 17, 2020 2:15 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Australian mice are so cute.

virgo rising
virgo rising
September 16, 2020 5:07 pm

sadly her home burned down in the last couple of days in the California wildfires…

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
September 16, 2020 4:43 pm

Is Peter Walsh mansplaining cleaning to an octuple (sorry – is that even a word??) Virgo?
I love RR, she’s fab. With Pluto, Uranus and Mars in Virgo myself, cleaning and laundry are equivalent to spiritual practices. My first thought on a sunny day is always, “Oooh, laundry!”

WizarDora
WizarDora
September 17, 2020 5:28 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

Ive always feel cleaning is spiritual. Love a dark moon cleanse!

CKarenya
CKarenya
September 17, 2020 5:47 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

yes, it is a word, as in octuplet being one of 8

Shakti
Shakti
September 17, 2020 7:38 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

absolutely Chrysalis 🙌 I look at the weather forecast to ensure good laundry sun dried crisp sheet action. laundry and vacuuming are wonderful immediate gratification and result tasks ……i have no planets in virgo but am highly organised very very into cleaning and order and to be honest looking at the photo of RR in the background that area is my worst nightmare a cluttered kitchen i like clean open spaces nothing on the counters action except the electric kettle for tea, flowers, incense holders and candles … i am a chef too clean kitchens is part of the training… Read more »

fishgirl
fishgirl
September 16, 2020 4:14 pm

OMG My virgo moon just wigged-out at that video!! Now I’m going to clean all my mops lol

Unicorn Sparkles
Unicorn Sparkles
September 16, 2020 12:19 pm

“Can you keep the mop away from my tea.”
I Stan the fear of germ proximity, however irrational (the mops are all new and unused)

annafras
annafras
September 16, 2020 8:51 am

Mercury/Uranus/Venus/Pluto/Jupiter/Sun in Virgo over here. I bow to RR. Hail.

Last edited 8 days ago by annafras
S
S
September 16, 2020 7:15 am

I watched this video and wondered is this actually more to do with the Aussie man who is in this segment. Can’t help but feel he has taken his intel from Shannon Lush and Jennifer Fleming’s book “Spotless.”

leotaurusscorp
leotaurusscorp
September 16, 2020 4:55 pm
Reply to  S

yes! me too

WizarDora
WizarDora
September 16, 2020 6:21 am

Ok, I am virgo rising and I lived with a really good sun in Virgo friend for a number of years. What I see with this lady is a clean, ‘professional’ presentation of virgo AKA, a TV virgo. I always noticed the tendency with my friend (and I can sometimes fall fowl until other more shadow-tolerant elements of my chart kick in) is to appear clean, with clear avoidance of getting down to the deep and dirty stuff. As with all things, there is a cycle to completion, which I find can be hidden/avoided by anyone presenting as ‘surface’ squeaky.… Read more »

Last edited 8 days ago by WizarDora
September 16, 2020 6:40 am
Reply to  WizarDora

Interesting take.

Unicorn Sparkles
Unicorn Sparkles
September 16, 2020 12:22 pm
Reply to  WizarDora

I must say I did think this too. Virgo suns I know all have incredibly messy houses and routines. Appearing busy and together but with so many must do projects on the go, nothing is really tackled in depth. The grottiest kitchens and bathrooms I’ve encountered belonged to Virgos. Im generalising of course. My sample group for study has been relatively small.

virgosun
virgosun
September 16, 2020 9:03 pm

Haha I’ve been sprung. But TBH not a priority for me. A bit of dust never killed anyone and when I am on my deathbed I very much doubt I’m going to wish I spent more time featherdusting, hovering or scrubbing the loo. I’ll be too busy remembering yhe fun I had running my farm, looking after my animals and doing the things I want to do ☺

WizarDora
WizarDora
September 17, 2020 5:25 am

of course, mine too – I would say this applies to a broader community too 🙂

CKarenya
CKarenya
September 17, 2020 5:49 am

It’s the Pisces shadow thing of chaos under the surface

RitaTocta
RitaTocta
September 16, 2020 10:09 pm
Reply to  WizarDora

I have some evidence/known familiar cases of Virgos like that, a lot about presentation and not so much about the room with the closed door. I think those are deranged Virgos, there are clean clean Virgos like my grandmother. I have Mars in Virgo and I am the opposite, everything can be an apparent mess but it’s super clean although most people won’t believe it 🙂 If I haven’t found a method to deal with it I prefer the mess Open wide 🙂

kriblack
kriblack
September 17, 2020 5:38 am
Reply to  WizarDora

I can relate to this as Virgo rising. I guilt myself for not reaching laboratory standards of cleanliness that I don’t actually care about because I live alone. I’m only truly concerned about how clean my house is when I’m expecting visitors or even like the plumber or furniture delivery people.

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
September 16, 2020 3:54 am

funny, i was FINALLY cleaning a window today with lemon oul ( after a detergent wipe) love that stuff
hexes be gone!

September 16, 2020 1:32 am

I actually disagree with the video. And I’m a Pisces Rising. LOL. Here is my lowdown on how to Clean a mop. After use: 1. You need to rinse the soap and dirt out of the mop first. Fill the bucket with hot/cold water and rinse away. 2. Now you need to clean the mop. I use bicarb to soften the water, laundry detergent and vinegar. I use hot water and soak over night. This is important as the dirt leaches out overnite. 3. Next day is the most crucial skill: Rinsing. You don’t just wash your clothes in soap… Read more »

joolz
joolz
September 16, 2020 3:52 am

into this WUAS

September 16, 2020 11:51 am
Reply to  joolz

I can be untidy joolz but I am OCDC about the floors. Probably because I go bare foot most of the time.

September 16, 2020 6:47 am

Omg. I’ve never cleaned a mop in my life. Never even thought about it. Possibly because I have not had a mop for years. If I was cleaning the floor I was on hands and knees with a scrub brush and toothbrush for the grouting. Then I bought a steam cleaner thing. The mop heads get chucked in the washing machine. Must say cancer stellium here and I live quite cluttered but it’s clean underneath. I have a Gemini niece who lives very tidy but there’s dirt lurking.

Pegasus
Pegasus
September 16, 2020 9:32 am
Reply to  emg

As I lived with slate tiles & wood floors always cleaned on knees then I discovered the first mop in the video. WOW how easy was cleaning with that, a slidey handle to squeeze excess, can stand upright, me that is, the mop too.Twas thrilling THEN found I could machine wash the thick fabric head instead of bleaching it and it was like new again. Came with 2 heads and is now 6 years old. BUT doesn’t get into corners as well as a hand and knee job.Mops are not sexy, someone doing it for you is :-). Virgo Mars

September 16, 2020 11:59 am
Reply to  emg

On your hands and knees? That sounds like hard work.

I’m glad you found a steam cleaner.

baristagem
baristagem
September 16, 2020 8:57 am

I’m Pisces Rising. I have Jupiter, & Mars conjunct Saturn in Virgo 6th house. (I own two vacuum cleaners) I agree with WUAS – There is a process for deep cleaning the mop. Also I would never put a mop sponge in the washing machine, I have a serious washing regime & that would really fuq with my vibe. The mop sponge gets thrown away. I agree with S, I’m not sure this is how Rachael Ray cleans her mop. We would like to know though. I refuse to get a cleaner after seeing most don’t change their cleaning cloths… Read more »

S
S
September 16, 2020 10:16 am
Reply to  baristagem

I like the organisation of Virgo’s and wish I could be more like them. I studied foundation year visual artists in 95 with someone who was a Sun Virgo. She still ran her cafe in New Farm or The Valley in Brisbane. She worked beautifully with oils and was so particular with them (I was wanting her to get a bit more free with the process and loosen up). I could sense her tightness and rigidity. I know her business would have been run amazingly well and efficient too. She said of myself and a friend “You both could marry… Read more »

baristagem
baristagem
September 16, 2020 12:27 pm
Reply to  S

The Virgo artist sounds fabulous.

I’m also really intrigued about this bucket at Bunnings. Dyson’s products aren’t that great (i’ve had a few) or maybe they just haven’t been properly evaluated using a strong Virgo cleaning regime. I do own a Dyson stick vacuum but also have a Miele one for a proper deep clean vac. It’s heaps better than the Dyson.

S
S
September 16, 2020 9:59 pm
Reply to  baristagem

Yeah a very sweet and unique person, with a lovely name too.

Well I did have a Dyson stick, the Animal kept breaking down and the charging was not effective. It ended up going in the bin. Apparently there is a wet and dry combo vac, that’s great and it’s good on pet hair. I’ve even visited forums on the subject too and it’s not a Dyson.

However a market that my Aqua bestie and I think is necessary is Dyson technology to be used in pleasure devices.

Pegasus
Pegasus
September 17, 2020 12:05 pm
Reply to  baristagem

Better not tell that to my Virgo friend, that Miele is better than Dyson, she’ll be trading in!

Unicorn Sparkles
Unicorn Sparkles
September 16, 2020 12:15 pm

my virgo rising just got butterflies reading this.

September 16, 2020 1:24 pm

Oh US when I dry the mop in the Aussie sun it is white.

Shakti
Shakti
September 17, 2020 7:41 am

Yes perfect exactly how i would do it ….Bu carb the most underrated ingredient in the house along with good old white vinegar