Did Saturn In Capricorn Eradicate The Love Zombie Virus?

Did Saturn in Capricorn eradicate the Love Zombie virus? As in everyone who would have been at risk is now far too sensible or careworn to even consider a ridiculous crush on someone unavailable/deranged?  Possibly.

But maybe it comes back like crazy once Saturn vacates Capricorn? Neptune – the prime astro-culprit in many an L.Z. syndrome – is already potent in Pisces. Maximalist Jupiter enters Pisces in 2022, amplifying Neptunian and Piscean vibe in a similar style to the accentuated Saturn + Pluto influence of 2019 and early 2020.

The last time Jupiter and Neptune were conjunct in Pisces was 1856: The second Opium War began, you could buy cocaine, arsenic, or morphine from the chemist and the spiritualist movement started up. Newspapers like the British Spiritualist Telegraph reported on spirit-rapping, clairvoyance, aura-reading, self-levitation, and earth currents. Seances were commonplace social events.

So 2022 has plenty of scope for Neptunian hi-jinx. It will even feature multiple Mars-Neptune squares, because Mars is in Gemini from August 2022 until March 2023! It is going to be paranormal romance/love zombie/strange dating central. I only thought of all this because I saw the juiciest extract from a poem and immediately thought how brilliant it would have been for my Love Zombie days.

Love

We are two trunks ignited by lightning
Two flames in the midnight forest;
We are two meteors flying in the night,
The double-stinging arrow of a single fate!…

Vyacheslav Ivanovich Ivanov

I would have texted it to someone, of course. Thoughts?

Image: Stanislaw Fernandes – Alien Heat
Image 2: Richard Noakes – Telegraphy Is An Occult Art

5 3 votes

ponycat
ponycat
September 25, 2020 7:18 am

That love poem? Better than most, I’d say 🙂 I like it.

so_dance
so_dance
September 15, 2020 2:14 am

Pisces sun, Cap rising… Neptune won, I’m still crushing on the ‘wrong’ person

September 12, 2020 12:11 pm

Shoulda kept my Tuesday Lobsang Rampa books to make a buck off the next generations.

S
S
September 12, 2020 7:57 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Did you happen to have a copy of Living with the Lama? The idea that his cat Mrs Fifi Greywhiskers was involved in the writing process is intriguing on so many levels.

September 12, 2020 12:07 pm

Is there any other Jupiterian-Neptunian out there who skimmed in horrified surprise and then re-appreciated Mystic’s summary of 1856? Exploring the middle 80s for myself, a phase of development and crises that seems to have lingered, I now wonder if it could have all just been a trip back to my life in 1856. A clear message from Neptunian Life Coaching services! I think i recall trips to the pharmacist for arsenic. Probs had morphine on home delivery. I must still have a subscription to the British Spiritual Telegraph (Whacked Out Times). More mundanely, earlier today I started clearing my… Read more »

S
S
September 12, 2020 7:09 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Thank you for posting. A “Mindfulness” sales stores, I will not be going in there. I have told many a psychologist running a group that if I hear that “Leaves on a Stream” Russ Harris once, I’ll be out the door or zoning into my own thoughts. I’ve done enough therapy in my time and heard enough of him on cassette etc to know my comfortable tolerance for that is at rage mode. I think 1856 sounds brilliant as there is no chance for me to get caught on the “Mindfulness” bandwagon and there is no such thing as “Leaves… Read more »

Pegasus
Pegasus
September 11, 2020 9:48 am

Only ever had it once, the LZ-ing and it was late in life so my celibitarianism since is of no great concern. In a way perhaps a pay back for all the times i was dismissive of a lover’s crush on me. It was so very intense, so very weird and lasted so very long that wonder if it was genetic although most of my mother’s true love’s died. She out it (wrongly) down to being born on a Friday 13 Scorpio. Having a 12th house Capricorn Venus doesn’t make for normality in love. Just browsed a book The Magicians… Read more »

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
September 10, 2020 6:58 pm

neptune is in my 12th hse for at least another 13 yrs…aargh

September 12, 2020 12:08 pm
Reply to  scorpiodawn

Oh, honey, that’s my LIFE! I do feel for you 😉

Hey, if anything, time will have no meaning. Don’t get stuck when tomorrow comes.

September 10, 2020 6:02 pm

Eradicate ? Hmmm no. Vaccinate ? possibly. Disrupt ? Yes. Saturn in Capricorn is my 7th house so you could say I was vaccinated at birth. For others ? I think no one could have escaped at least a disruption of the effects of the virus. But viruses are tricky. They seemingly disappear, only to appear months sometimes years later when they sense their host is vulnerable. If not dealt with at this point a virus starts to imprint its dna into the hosts dna. To be passed on to the unsuspecting offspring of the host. 😳 Another example of… Read more »

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
September 10, 2020 6:56 pm

my mum is very happy on her own, so i have no explanations!

September 10, 2020 7:48 pm

I was thinking about exactly this subject yesterday. I’ve absolutely been genetically encoded with the “no one really understands him as I do and of course he’s too modest to admit it so don’t mention anything because he’ll deny it but he’s a great man” strain of the LZ virus. Other symptoms include playing the victim, discussing his faults with inappropriate people or mentioning them in front of other people with the intention of embarrassing him (great plan this one, never ever backfires) I’ve been manorexic for several years in between bouts of active illness where I felt smugly superior… Read more »

WizarDora
WizarDora
September 11, 2020 10:01 am

Thankyou for sharing this; my recent re-lapse came after a bout of grief-therapy. Brief sweep of my old personal programmed paradigm. Maybe that was part of the reboot and subsequent upgrade my system needed! *crossed fingers, lines the front door with salt

xx

quintile
quintile
September 13, 2020 9:09 am

“Raised in a family that activated it”!

Plutopup
Plutopup
September 10, 2020 5:11 pm

So, while I have been cured from the LZ virus, this is to let y’all know that not everyone is impervious. My ex-deranged energy-sapping LZ has found a sucker to continue feeding on. The virus is real!

Penelope Darling
Penelope Darling
September 10, 2020 4:22 pm

I thought it was just me! Yes, totally over it, could not be less interested, feeling heartworn and tired.

Soj
Soj
September 10, 2020 8:17 am

Finally over it, thank goodness. Still little tendrils unfurling in my direction but am largely impervious. Those were a harsh bunch of lessons circa 2011-2019

Charlotte
Charlotte
September 10, 2020 5:01 am

Neptune has been on my descendant/Venus/Sun/Mercury blah blah for perceived centuries and will be for even more!

Golightly
Golightly
September 10, 2020 2:55 am

So good to know what’s coming down the pipe, so to say. No stranger to LZ apocalypse but my natal mars is in gemini. It will trine my venus in aquarius, Ugh, for 7+ months!? I say neptune is the most malefic planet and that’s a lot coming from a pisces. Could be fun and it could break hearts.

Mistress of Mirrors
Mistress of Mirrors
September 9, 2020 8:00 pm

I sense a lot of fake/etchically shady crystals becoming mainstream and equally fake and shady “healers” and “mediums” stepping out of the fringes, prescribing people crap or “get-out-of-jail-free” -cards because of their past life karma burn outs etc. Lol.

Saoirse Kirke
Saoirse Kirke
September 9, 2020 5:23 pm

I have felt strangely free of walking around as a projection of cocaine addled white male introverts from other centuries lately. I’m not clear what to do with the next 30 years of my life, but that’s definitely cleared a lot of room on my agenda.

September 9, 2020 9:48 am

When venus went into Toro, I was sent a guide to avoiding LZ pitfalls.

Cynthia
Cynthia
September 9, 2020 9:16 am

Yes, I am always up for a Neptunian love zombie issue. Neptune is trucking its way through my Pisces first house so I definitely need a foil in my 7th in terms of a relationship. (Busy integrating the opposites in the chart). Too bad it clips my south node and Saturn in Virgo. This has been in play since Neptune went into Pisces February 2012 – first transiting a few degrees in 12th house and then crossing my ascendant at 6 degrees Pisces. I guess I am being very stoic and responsible (Saturn) and hoping to ride it out until… Read more »

Supreme MoonBeam
Supreme MoonBeam
September 9, 2020 9:07 am

Damn Saturn, Jupiter, and Pluto is in Capricorn right now. Trust me, I’m not thinking about love right now. I just wrecked my car, I can’t work, and bills are piling up. All I want to hear is serious talk right now.

kerryG
kerryG
September 9, 2020 8:47 am

Im coming out of a very lengthy LZ era – cap with sun Venus conjunction. Apparently Pluto going over my Venus might have played a part . . Neptune is conjunction my moon so maybe a zombie in waiting Nataly????

WizarDora
WizarDora
September 9, 2020 7:41 am

I have neptune in the 7th house. Honestly, I feel like everywhere I turn is frankly a rolling quota of LZ life lessons. I thought I was above this .. Neptune doesn’t do subtle either, I dropped an absolute clanger recently, feeling it was other-worldly and ‘meant to be’. Nope. No. No sirie bob! LZ astro needs a flipping warning highlighted in red. Meanwhile, I am back to LZ lessons for idiots.. *hits the search bar

natty
natty
September 9, 2020 7:03 am

Last Saturday I was driving to the coast through a little town where I have met someone I could potentially have a LZ relapse on if I wasn’t so past that love style.. Thinking of ‘us’ and then looked at an oncoming car and it had the number plate LZ. Just that, no numbers only the initials LZ!!!

Last edited 16 days ago by natty
Five Arrows
Five Arrows
September 9, 2020 7:03 am

Totally. But I had put the bubble bursting down to Pluto transiting my natal Venus in Capricorn. Saturn was just there to make sure that I didn’t do anything stupid while I was in the underworld hell of realising just how illusory all my zombie assumptions were and how much life energy I had invested in a fantasy. Glad that it is done though. And looking forward to the resurgence of seances!

Redsonya
Redsonya
September 9, 2020 6:19 am

I am completely cured from Love Zombieism. I spent years with neptune squaring my mercury, mars, sun, then venus, all while sitting on my ascendant and jupiter in the first house. I have just recently finally cleaned up the last of the aftermath of the relationship I was in during that time. I have progressed sun, mercury, and venus in Capricorn and thoroughly enjoying my time being single.

September 9, 2020 6:08 am

In a word, yes. 100% cured. I’m currently enjoying Neptune square my Saturn, opposite my mars, square my moon and opposite my mercury and opposite my sun. That’s a whole lotta Neptune transit and the former zombie apocalypse very much requited Long Term crush of my fantasy life has been literally begging me to be in his life for the long haul. It’s all I ever wanted relationship wise and I’m not interested anymore. And no, it’s not just the old “you only want what you can’t have” bullshit. I’ve outgrown him. He’s still a fantastic person and we have… Read more »

Last edited 16 days ago by Invicta
Chrysalis
Chrysalis
September 9, 2020 9:54 am
Reply to  Invicta

Love your insight and self-awareness, sharp and compassionate as always. Don’t answer if you don’t want to but what are you studying at college? Your Virgo/Sagg stuff will be loving the study I’m sure – am I remembering correctly that you have a bunch of Sagg in your chart?? x

Last edited 16 days ago by Chrysalis
September 9, 2020 10:32 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

It’s a technical fashion academy.
Moon in Sag in the 12th, Neptune in Sag in the 12th and Sag/ Jupiter rising xx

Last edited 15 days ago by Invicta
Gia
Gia
September 9, 2020 5:18 am

I have Neptune, Sun and Jupiter in conjuction natally (opposite Saturn) . I was a major LZ through my teenage years, my 20s and 30s. It was hell! I don’t know if it is Saturn’s gig in Capricorn, but I have been aware of it, thanks to MM, and haven’t had a relapse in years.
The negative is that I seem to be so cynical that I can’t even let my self “fall in love”.
It is equally exhausting, always being in control.

September 9, 2020 6:12 am
Reply to  Gia

I’m kind of getting off on it. Being a practicing LZ and hating myself for it felt way worse.

September 9, 2020 4:56 am

Quick answer. Yes. Trouble is I’ve sort of also got over love itself. Currently can’t remember what it is. Or if it’s worth bothering about. Feel highly cynical around practically every man I meet. And simply can’t be bothered. Could it be my age ?!?!?

September 9, 2020 6:09 am
Reply to  emg

I’m turning 48 soon and feeling exactly the same.

virgosun
virgosun
September 9, 2020 6:43 am
Reply to  Invicta

Yes, I feel the same way. Might be my age but I am so busy that getting involved with anyone would just be a drag. And living together – forget it. Live close visit often. Never going to put myself on the position of losing half of what I own again!

September 9, 2020 10:33 am
Reply to  virgosun

Oh lord I hear that!

September 10, 2020 12:08 am
Reply to  Invicta

Let us consider its us stepping into strength and not loss

September 10, 2020 7:50 pm
Reply to  emg

Hear hear! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

September 10, 2020 12:07 am
Reply to  virgosun

Done that twice. But first time lost everything. Second time at least had a little bit to takeaway.

September 12, 2020 12:15 pm
Reply to  emg

Nah, mate, your age won’t protect you, let me raise my hand in this meeting. Your wisdom will, though.

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
September 9, 2020 3:50 am

Sensible and careworn over here. Impressive considering I am the former poster-fish for LZs. Neptune sq Venus opp Jupiter natally and just finished almost 10 years of transiting Neptune on my Venus-Dsc and 7th house sun-Saturn-Merc conjunction. Never again.

September 9, 2020 6:11 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

Wow that’s an impressive natal chart based claim to LZ status

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
September 9, 2020 9:51 am
Reply to  Invicta

Thank you! I’m hoping for some kind of prize. (Besides scraps of my self-respect, haha). xx

September 9, 2020 10:34 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

It does sort of scream massively creative right off the bat

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
September 9, 2020 11:04 am
Reply to  Invicta

Yeah the DNA report offered some positive takes on that placement.

Eurydic3
Eurydic3
September 9, 2020 2:43 am

Ahem, probably need to pick another username (it’s left over from a period that defs had LZ elements to it). Maybe it’s my Mars in Pisces reacting to the current cosmic weather but I feel very clear eyed re: past situations and why they happened as well a current attraction – it feels like I’m summoning the specific qualities I need to manifest in myself to get to the next stage but am under no illusions of it being some big romance (I barely know them), it’s a constructive projection. Does that make any sense?

kerryG
kerryG
September 9, 2020 9:33 am
Reply to  Eurydic3

Yes – I resonate with that

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
September 9, 2020 1:35 am

i think its modified itself.
(for me, anyway)
im now love zombieing on someone productive and healthy, as opposed to going out with practising addicts
so its a progress of sorts….really getting fed up with being single though…

rubylou23
rubylou23
September 9, 2020 12:50 am

Ugh, I’m doomed. I’m a LZ in the non LZ era.