Hyper-fluctuating focus? Circadian rhythms that you think might be for another galaxy?
Mercury at the end of the zodiac is weird at any time but with everything else going on and after weeks of Retrograde surrealism, it’s the final irony.
As I write, we’re 20 hours off Mercury at Zero Aries A.K.A. actionable genius. Prepare to coalesce your most cogent realizations from the last nine weeks into your new algorithm. With that in mind and numbered for clarity, here are some announcements/thoughts.
(1) Magic is back. Arguably it never went anywhere but culturally, it was relegated to “hobby-level” curiosity status. They say the politics are more important or that it’s a relic from the Dark Ages.
Well (a) the Dark Ages were dark because of Christianity and other monotheistic religions, feudalism, the persecution of pagans and other fuqery.
(b) Magical consciousness is revolutionary. Look at the image above; it is the trails made by atomic particles and within each speck of that are a billion sub-atomic particles, each making quantum-level intricate patterns, a thousand Kabbalah-like matrixes, magic squares, pentagrams, and mandalas a millisecond. I see them in hypnogogic flashes sometimes or get bursts of information, going too fast for transcription.
I am going to expand on this in my Mindset section of the next Cv-19 rant. But for now, heed this: anyone who tells you that magical awareness or being interested in the occult is impractical has N.F.I. Likewise, if they automatically devalue your esoteric studies. So trusting politicians to represent you or attaching your self-worth to a fragile status metric is sensible?
I went to do a big rave about Babylon, Ishtar, and Easter in the Daily Mystic for this weekend and legit got too angry to write it. But these times are not the end of magic, they are its revival. The word “apocalyptic” does not mean everything goes to s**t, the wastelands, etc – it means revelations: an unveiling or unfolding of things not previously known and which could not be known apart from the unveiling“.
This is not to under-rate the stress factors of health and economic concerns or the strength it takes to stay cool in transitional times. But see the big picture here.
(2) The New Daily Horoscopes. These are the ones done from your unique birth details. They are amazing and they going to become more so.
The Backers and Lifetime people have early access to them but all Mega Mystic members get them from late May. I am thinking about making them open to all members from May 6, mostly as I love the astrology and numerology of that week.
They’re currently accessible from your member dashboard but an impending redesign will have all the horoscopes together and a new current positions widget, for the Sun, Moon, and planets. The Weekly and Monthly Horoscopes will stay as Sun Sign/Rising sign base.
(3) Upcoming: Frivolous and/or astro-geeky posts unrelated to the current crisis. Other topics are essential for Vibe Control and leisure purposes. I became interested in the wartime issues of Everyday Astrology magazine last December.
Beyond the extraordinary cover-art, they are a testament to the morale-boosting impact of looking beyond present-day uncertainties and of asserting your story when it feels like it could be subsumed into a much broader narrative. My Cv-19 series will have all my pertinent thoughts on this new paradigm.
(4) 2020 is unique in that it has Saturn-Pluto and Jupiter-Saturn conjunctions. That is not one but two planetary alignments associated with fantastic, unprecedented change.
The most recent astrological parallel was in the early 1820s: Charles Darwin embarked on the H.M.S. Beagle, the industrial revolution got going, scientists discovered electro-magnetism, Charles Babbage started building the first computer and the Rosetta Stone was de-encrypted.
It was also the year that a form of treatment called Animal Magnetism became ultra-popular in the Western World. Similar to Qi-Gong and Reiki, its premise was that we have a vital force within that is made up of fire, air and spirit – if it is obstructed, illness occurs. The more the establishment denounced it as depraved, the more people flocked to Animal Magnetizers to be harmonized.
Don’t expect immediate clarity in times like this. The confusion and looking for the signal is part of the process. We are perfectly equipped to make our own path forward but you don’t just blunder ahead when things are in such flux. But the potential for reinvention and evolution is real.
(5) The two gifts with one purchase offer is on until the end of Easter-Ostara and I am anticipating the new instant Astrology report – Astro-Home, to be up next week. My original idea for it was that home and sanctuary would be extra-vital with economic-fuqery post-Saturn-Pluto. I didn’t anticipate an actual lockdown lol. It’s not meant to accentuate cabin fever.