The Revival Of Magic & Other Announcements

Hyper-fluctuating focus? Circadian rhythms that you think might be for another galaxy?

Mercury at the end of the zodiac is weird at any time but with everything else going on and after weeks of Retrograde surrealism, it’s the final irony.

As I write, we’re 20 hours off Mercury at Zero Aries A.K.A. actionable genius. Prepare to coalesce your most cogent realizations from the last nine weeks into your new algorithm. With that in mind and numbered for clarity, here are some announcements/thoughts.

(1) Magic is back. Arguably it never went anywhere but culturally, it was relegated to “hobby-level” curiosity status. They say the politics are more important or that it’s a relic from the Dark Ages.

Well (a) the Dark Ages were dark because of Christianity and other monotheistic religions, feudalism, the persecution of pagans and other fuqery.

(b) Magical consciousness is revolutionary. Look at the image above; it is the trails made by atomic particles and within each speck of that are a billion sub-atomic particles, each making quantum-level intricate patterns, a thousand Kabbalah-like matrixes, magic squares, pentagrams, and mandalas a millisecond. I see them in hypnogogic flashes sometimes or get bursts of information, going too fast for transcription.

I am going to expand on this in my Mindset section of the next Cv-19 rant. But for now, heed this: anyone who tells you that magical awareness or being interested in the occult is impractical has N.F.I.  Likewise, if they automatically devalue your esoteric studies. So trusting politicians to represent you or attaching your self-worth to a fragile status metric is sensible?

I went to do a big rave about Babylon, Ishtar, and Easter in the Daily Mystic for this weekend and legit got too angry to write it. But these times are not the end of magic, they are its revival. The word “apocalyptic” does not mean everything goes to s**t, the wastelands, etc – it means revelations: an unveiling or unfolding of things not previously known and which could not be known apart from the unveiling“.

This is not to under-rate the stress factors of health and economic concerns or the strength it takes to stay cool in transitional times. But see the big picture here.

(2) The New Daily Horoscopes. These are the ones done from your unique birth details. They are amazing and they going to become more so.

The Backers and Lifetime people have early access to them but all Mega Mystic members get them from late May. I am thinking about making them open to all members from May 6, mostly as I love the astrology and numerology of that week.

They’re currently accessible from your member dashboard but an impending redesign will have all the horoscopes together and a new current positions widget, for the Sun, Moon, and planets. The Weekly and Monthly Horoscopes will stay as Sun Sign/Rising sign base.

(3) Upcoming: Frivolous and/or astro-geeky posts unrelated to the current crisis. Other topics are essential for Vibe Control and leisure purposes. I became interested in the wartime issues of Everyday Astrology magazine last December.

Beyond the extraordinary cover-art, they are a testament to the morale-boosting impact of looking beyond present-day uncertainties and of asserting your story when it feels like it could be subsumed into a much broader narrative. My Cv-19 series will have all my pertinent thoughts on this new paradigm.

(4) 2020 is unique in that it has Saturn-Pluto and Jupiter-Saturn conjunctions. That is not one but two planetary alignments associated with fantastic, unprecedented change.

The most recent astrological parallel was in the early 1820s: Charles Darwin embarked on the H.M.S. Beagle, the industrial revolution got going, scientists discovered electro-magnetism, Charles Babbage started building the first computer and the Rosetta Stone was de-encrypted.

It was also the year that a form of treatment called Animal Magnetism became ultra-popular in the Western World. Similar to Qi-Gong and Reiki, its premise was that we have a vital force within that is made up of fire, air and spirit – if it is obstructed, illness occurs. The more the establishment denounced it as depraved, the more people flocked to Animal Magnetizers to be harmonized.

Don’t expect immediate clarity in times like this. The confusion and looking for the signal is part of the process. We are perfectly equipped to make our own path forward but you don’t just blunder ahead when things are in such flux. But the potential for reinvention and evolution is real.

(5) The two gifts with one purchase offer is on until the end of Easter-Ostara and I am anticipating the new instant Astrology report – Astro-Home, to be up next week. My original idea for it was that home and sanctuary would be extra-vital with economic-fuqery post-Saturn-Pluto. I didn’t anticipate an actual lockdown lol. It’s not meant to accentuate cabin fever.

Image: Particle Collision – An Overview

April 19, 2020 6:19 pm

Fuuuq i don’t pay attention. Mercury at end of Aries and yes to feeling the first paragraphs. WIshed i had listened to the Saturn in Aqua download because i think it means time is changing. My ‘many a true word said in jest’ about coming into the 4th dimension is about Saturn in Aquarius the ‘age of aquarius’ playing with our concept of time around office and work hours, flying as that is changing time zones, every day a weekend or weekends are weekdays. Very experimental. Maybe it’s Saturn moving off my Sun & Rising signs and about to have… Read more »

April 17, 2020 5:14 pm

don’t know where to put this so i’ll comment here, random thought on uranus in taurus. at the most basic level – like uranus in aries was technologising the individual via social media (and the emergence of of “Brave” as a mass marketing slogan / tool hmm) uranus in taurus literally the technologisation of work and food (and drinking and sex and yoga etc). uranus in gemini i reckon sims and holograms are gonna take off. uranus in cancer: the first working artificial uterus. or maybe uterus transplant if jupiter is in scorpio?. or maybe space baby, i haven’t checked… Read more »

April 18, 2020 11:55 am
Reply to  Sam

Yes it is Literally Uranus in Taurus, whether we like it or not !

Penelope Darling
Penelope Darling
April 12, 2020 2:20 pm

I just totally checked out this weekend and it was GREAT. No internet, basically no electronic contact with anyone, read an entire weighty novel one day, ate solely for pleasure. It was so invigorating.

baristagem
baristagem
April 13, 2020 4:47 pm

No internet, no electronic contact with anyone…

*faints*

(Triple conjunct Gem 3rd house)

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
April 13, 2020 11:15 pm

sounds like paradise.
It was way too noisy where I live, Lots of large parties, crowded parks, traffic jams during a pandemic and stay at home order. I wish people could just be still and not so addicted to noise and constantly doing stuff esp. noisy stuff!

Alouetta
Alouetta
April 12, 2020 11:31 am

I’m in a weird place at work. I’m grateful I have work, to be sure, but I’m unreasonably irked by its power structures. This last week I had three people second-guess my actions – attempts to collaborate and get input – and whole lot of (non constructive) criticism. I have Aries in the 1st so maybe I didn’t suck up enough, but still, this week showed me how resistant people are to new voices. Jupiter/Pluto is within 1-2 degrees of my Venus in Cap – I’d love some thoughts on how to use that. In the meantime I’m just going… Read more »

April 12, 2020 1:58 pm
Reply to  Alouetta

Hey, i have Mars in 1st (sorry i have often said second, as old charts showed, but Mystic did put me right. It’s v late degrees, cuspy.) I have learned muggle/invested otherwhere people don’t immediately palate the IDEA, which to my thinking is the potential gold, not me. They need some kind of assurance it’s not gonna be your limelight they buy into. They need a humble SALE, pitched right at what it can do for them. Might seem obvious to us, but i think peeps can feel threatened they didn’t have the same idea, or project their own desire… Read more »

April 13, 2020 8:28 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Yes to all of this. X so good

Alouetta
Alouetta
April 15, 2020 8:54 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Yeah you’re right. I often don’t put in the effort to smooth the waters before I leap in. Sound advice!

Alouetta
Alouetta
April 15, 2020 8:55 pm

Thanks Mystic. I think it’s ambition.

AsharaRay
AsharaRay
April 11, 2020 8:43 pm

Literally just journaled today MAGIC is back… Although , I was speaking of myself after an almost 2 yr Shadow Dancing Rebirth cycle…Bigger Picture Clarity/Access is Happening… Thank Fuq, 🙌🙌🙌

April 11, 2020 6:27 pm

Hey this is a SHOUT OUT TO THE VEGIE HERB SEED SOUCERS IN AUSSIE. Was it Gem Yogi that loves a certain brand of seed? What brand please?

I just found out now is the best time to sew tomato seeds in sub tropical qld.

I have a small green house. Beginner gardener, would like to grow tomatoes and salads and herbs.

Advice and recommendations for bountiful crop.

JacQui
JacQui
April 11, 2020 8:32 pm

Or you could buy some tomatoes and squeeze the seeds into a small glass of water to let the seed case ferment off. Pour onto paper towel, allow to drain and dry. Then plant the paper and seeds under thin layer of soil. Last full moon would have been good for planting but May 7 may still be warm enough up there.

AsharaRay
AsharaRay
April 11, 2020 8:44 pm

I saw a video this week where you can use organic tomatoes; just cut them in half and plant them in soil! I plan on trying this next week…

April 12, 2020 8:45 am

Diggers is one that comes to mind Wish. So… my dad has always grown from seed and if he’s taking them from fruit or veg he dries them out first. I’m yet to cultivate that skill myself but he can takes the seeds from most things and get some growth happening. I’m still growing them here (late season I know) from a very good year actually – this last plant went wild like some sort of renegade creeper. that has been hard to keep in check. Anyway, the larger varieties will need to be staked well as the fruit gets… Read more »

April 18, 2020 2:43 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

Centaurus your dad sounds like a magical gardener and it seems like the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Happy gardening.

I just looked at the Diggers website and I am all warm and fuzzy.

There is joy and grounding in finding what you love.

April 18, 2020 5:39 pm

Yeah he is Wish and no, I’m not nearly as good or have as many seasons of produce to have learnt from. Right now I have my own special challenges getting my cauli started due to it being so desirable to other critters.. anyway I’ll persevere and see what happens. I have a few other foods on the go but I don’t have a veggie garden proper to work with so am a bit limited. You’re getting a prolonged heat wave up there so with a greenhouse you’ll definitely get some traction! Yes, Diggers are good. And yes, there is… Read more »

Alouetta
Alouetta
April 12, 2020 11:10 am

Seconding Jacqui’s suggestion to just use store bought tomatoes’ seeds, but I’ve found you can just squeeze them directly onto paper and let them dry into it. Then cut up the paper with seeds attached and plant that. It’s also a great way to store them.

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
April 13, 2020 6:53 pm

Diggers. They have heirloom vegetable seeds. Got my mizuna and broccoli rabe last week and have planted them!

April 13, 2020 9:06 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

Gem yogi what does heirloom mean. I have a small greenhouse. My stuff will be in pots. Do they sell cherry tomatoes and herb seeds?

I will Google them.

gemyogi
gemyogi
April 14, 2020 12:51 pm

Heirloom vegetables are old varieties that are no longer cultivated. Modern varieties are focussed on mass production and shelf life and not flavour, so the old varieties are often much nicer!

April 14, 2020 4:38 pm
Reply to  gemyogi

Oh Wow !

The Keeper of the Seeds !

April 18, 2020 11:58 am

Thanks for the advice peeps.

X.

April 18, 2020 2:44 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

It’s a beautiful website Gem Yogi. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

April 18, 2020 2:45 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

What climate do you live in Gem Yogi, what state in Australia?

R(Aqua/Tauri)
R(Aqua/Tauri)
April 11, 2020 12:14 pm

I just keep getting bombarded with traumas, freak accidents, and unfortunate things since last November. Weirdly last September I was riding high on this peak of self understanding and confidence and it’s all fallen apart…. culminating in just getting laid off 2 weeks after returning to work from a leave of absence. I took the leave after getting bad anxiety and panic attacks from reporting harassment and unwanted advances from a male coworker who was fired when they looked into the evidence. And yet I was seen as a troublemaker and first in line to go next. The times are… Read more »

April 12, 2020 9:19 am
Reply to  R(Aqua/Tauri)

Have you had a look at how Mars is impacting your chart? In November Mars was in Libra and might have been setting up some action. Idk if Toro or Aqua is your Asc but it then means some 6th or 9th house action. If the accidents were local or in the community then look to the 3rd house or whilst away or taking break out of town perhaps 9th house. Yes, Uranus can be the go to planet for random and freak accidents and shocks but don’t discount Mars. He can most certainly be accidents as much as he… Read more »

April 12, 2020 10:34 am
Reply to  Centaurus

Ok, so after reading your comment in the Mars post – you had a Mars opposition that kicked off somewhere from October when Mars went into Libra. This one might be an interesting cycle to plot! Have a look at your last Mars conjunction which was Jan/Feb 2019 and track it to the upcoming conjunction which is also the retrograde in Aries. The first square was May/June 2019… your 2nd square has just happened in Feb/March. I’d also have a look at the trines to see if there were any breakthrough moments, supportive themes or just feeling the heat back… Read more »

JacQui
JacQui
April 11, 2020 10:55 am

Occasionally I need a dictionary for clarification like hypnogogic (I get a recent song in my head when I wake up during the night in that dozy zone) and I actually went to search N.F.I. for a nanosec. One of my favourite artworks is Dürer’s Apocalypse, the Four Horsemen because of the technical skill and floating above the disaster is an Angel offering hope. Again I am educated, revelations, now she offers revelations. One of my favourite digital artworks is one Mystic shared in a daily a while back (26.7.19) by Tatiana Plakhova, it speaks to ancient parts of my soul,… Read more »

Anita Johnston-Oost
Anita Johnston-Oost
April 11, 2020 10:42 am

Oh thank you, I too have always seen moving imagines like that, and very intensely over the last few weeks. Always accepted as a “download” that I cannot explain. 💚💚

April 11, 2020 10:36 am

Love the layout of the new daily mystic email as can go direct to Blog instead of via Horoscopes. Easy as.

April 11, 2020 7:33 am

Arguably it never went anywhere…

I’ll argue that one except I won’t argue it.

It’s just not an argument. You see or you don’t. You arrive there or you don’t and the when is a kind of magic that can’t be manipulated into being either.

And the essence of individual magic also means that one kind cannot be measured as more or less or better than another. All form part of the bigger magic of the universe and we’ve arrived at a significant moment to cast a new collective vision to reimagine this place.

April 11, 2020 1:00 am

Yes, basically with all this locking down I’m sleeping about 4 hrs a night. I’m all out of wack (Trans: my dealer isn’t answering his phone.) And thanks for the birthday present Mystic. Considering I have merc in Aries at the zero point stationing direct no less 😎 I will take your description of actionable genius as a compliment, a gift (Trans : Aries sun > it’s all about meee.) My birthday on Sunday with merc conj merc and trining my Jupiter in sag should make this a birthday to remember. I must say considering the current vibe I’m not… Read more »

April 11, 2020 7:38 am

Happy solar return for tomorrow D x

Luna is launching a favourable arrow to that zero point as I type…

You make it good – so… make it good! 😉

April 11, 2020 10:00 am
Reply to  Centaurus

Thanks for the reminder you beautiful centaur 🥰

30B85D6D-F6EA-4231-AA35-FC3BBEE52E5B.jpeg
April 11, 2020 10:34 am

Birthday on Easter Sunday? We shall call you The Resurrection, David.
Celebrate the day you were born as special day. x

April 11, 2020 10:35 am
Reply to  Pegasus

My Jupiter is in Sag too. Nothing is big enough for me.

April 11, 2020 11:04 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Ha ! What’s that saying ? It’s not the size of the wave it’s the motion of the ocean ? Jupe in sag may disagree 😘

April 11, 2020 11:01 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Another beautiful friend, there you are magnificent Peg x thanks for your resurrection wishes 🌸 Sending you blessings and wishes for all good things to come to you.

April 11, 2020 2:40 pm

Happiest of days! I think Aries strive to make every day the happiest of all days. And i know even if it’s quiet, more so being the sunday it is, you will be more appreciated for your generous sunny Sun than ever any guy-god emphasising the misery of the sacrifice and then coming back. Pagan spirit to pagan spirit, here’s to YOU xx

April 13, 2020 8:50 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Thank you Mille x so glad I’ve met you here. You’re both familiar and mysterious, the perfect combination for ruling any realm 🖖🏽🖖🏽

April 16, 2020 4:59 pm

Thank you, David, that means so much to me.

Agstar
Agstar
April 11, 2020 6:34 pm

Hey that is a special birthday! Invite your galactic crew and it could be the best yet. I know too many Aries, it’s a birthday every couple of days! Online parties going on everywhere. Enjoy

April 13, 2020 9:06 pm
Reply to  Agstar

Too many Aries ? I’ve never read these 3 words together ? Though the more I process it, the more I understand that that’s very possible 😘
Thanks x

Skarab
Skarab
April 11, 2020 9:04 pm

Time to grow your own?…sustainability & all that…..Guerilla farming? …very now & totally Uranus in Taurus.
Have a great one dl!

April 13, 2020 9:12 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Thanks Scarab. So glad that we are friends now. ☺️ It’s much appreciated x

dizzarina
dizzarina
April 13, 2020 3:56 pm

Happy weird solar return, fellow Ram!

April 13, 2020 9:15 pm
Reply to  dizzarina

Gawd, was thinking about you ! How is the haus hunting going ? Hope you guys found a home ?
Weird ? Yep 👍🏽 you may have some idea 😘

April 18, 2020 11:58 am

Happy belated Birthday davidl.

Seashine
Seashine
April 11, 2020 12:47 am

Yay..my birthday is May 5..I’m glad there is good astro that week..thank you always for your interesting wisdoms…💖💖💖

Electro
Electro
April 10, 2020 11:09 pm

Watched The Dark Crystal last night and geeked out more than ever on the symbolism. Highly recommended it right now. I plan on being the first person to purchase the Astro-Home, as my 4th house is LIT.

April 10, 2020 9:32 pm

I see atomic particles too and always have. I’ve often wondered what they are because I see them ALL THE TIME. Most inescapably if I’m calm.

April 10, 2020 9:29 pm

yes mercury at the end of the zodiac and conjunct chiron gives me Murakami vibes I first read the “and once the storm is over” quote here and loved kafka on the shore so much. It helped me through the darkness and although I am not in any way negatively affected by the unfolding trajectory – it feels like what I’ve been training for – I do have that line in my head a lot and I am in love with the world again. We were out of line. We just were. Or comforably numb perhaps. I wasn’t, I was… Read more »

April 11, 2020 11:40 am

Ah Myst what a radical you are!

mooninthe12th
mooninthe12th
April 11, 2020 12:33 pm

Exactly how I feel about this. Right there. Comfortably numb. I’m so glad I’m not alone in that.

April 12, 2020 3:45 am
Reply to  mooninthe12th

It is exactly that . Comfortably numb. I’m simply not caring. I’m wondering if I’m alright really because I’m happy in my house and the world can go to sh**. Seriously I can’t afford it to go bad but I’m not giving two hoots. And yes I’m longing for bankers to finally pay the bill for their blatant testosterone driven greed festival that was the global economy. I reckon I lost £300k. That’s quite a sum to go missing. So I’m munching popcorn and watching this movie play out !

April 12, 2020 3:26 pm
Reply to  emg

300K?? Are you..? Ok, i know they “lost” or re-invested ours for personal and corporate gain. Popcorn prevails. Because it is munching and meditative if you can be while seething, but you’re determined (Kataka) not to seethe, resent and crumble. The bankers won’t pay money, they’ll be mistrusted on a grander scale than they can cope with ( the queries, the calls, the investigations) but in my country they are being used to hold accounts. They will only get theirs by noone having anything much to give but what they gave: debt. And they will have to cope with it,… Read more »

April 12, 2020 4:28 pm
Reply to  emg

I’ve noticed an unattractive gleam of schadenfreude in myself seeing the luxury goods market become obsolete almost overnight. There’s a sense of, yes, that’s what you get for leveraging our fundamental human need to belong and preying on our fears of being unworthy and unwanted. This idea that buying a bag for so much more than it costs to make because the marketing message implies value is literally rotten. I‘ll never forget being approached by some tourists in Paris outside the Louis Vuitton flagship store who wanted to pay me cash to go inside the shop and buy them a… Read more »

Skarab
Skarab
April 12, 2020 7:10 pm
Reply to  Invicta

Hey Invicta, yes – i think that the fashion industry is in the top 3 or 4 most destructive industry on the planet, right there with the arms, human trafficking & big pharma industries. But let me just explain also what a fashion lecturer has told me about Louis Vuitton (& other luxury brands) & these Asians (the vast majority being Chinese) you speak of. They can just as easily buy their LV in their own country in exclusive LV stores & help increase domestic revenue back home, but prefer to buy it in Paris because to them it has… Read more »

Skarab
Skarab
April 13, 2020 9:03 pm

Oh Wow – i am about a third of the way through her “Fashionopolis: The Price of Fast Fashion & the Future of Clothes.”
Should be taught at schools

April 14, 2020 5:02 am

Jaaaaas!
This is exactly the kind of vibe train I’m on rn
Have gone too far down the Li Edelkoort internet rabit hole to ever turn back – mostly because it affirms what I already know but haven’t had the language or factual data to confidently diseminate whereas she does so its a bit bit of an elevated form of internet smugness and virtue signaling. I hope, maybe not tho whatevs
🙂

April 14, 2020 5:14 am
Reply to  Skarab

I totally get that and it was such a random example. I type faster than I think too often and I was thinking of them because I read or heard that that brand in particular is one of those who have turned some of their factories into pop up mask making or hand sanitizer production spaces. I know it’s jaded of me but the evil side of my brain chuckles at how the mighty have at the very least done an about turn. I know it’s dreadfully cynical and way too easy to polarise – good bad, black white etc… Read more »

April 12, 2020 3:46 pm

To be fair, I had the advantage of being in this community aka the most beautiful corner of the internet. But yes, it would seem that way. I take cash to the shop but they won’t take it. I’m suddenly the person who brings something more valuable. The property management company director knocked on my door yesterday and the whole power dynamic is reversed. He came to pick up five face masks and paid me for them. It felt so good because it meant something. He was genuinely grateful and we had a human moment there. I’m giving them away… Read more »

April 12, 2020 7:12 pm

100% Mystic. Exactly. I’ve been sewing for several hours every day for six months and it is my everything. I’ve never been so satisfied by anything before. I’m self taught and all basically from YouTube tutorials and various sewing blogs. I’ve not paid for any tuition and I’ve had to prioritise fabric over food and anything else for so long it feels normal. Everything is weighted in my mind against the price per meter of my next project. I don’t like wearing anything I haven’t made myself because it doesn’t hug me or make me feel the self love and… Read more »

April 11, 2020 7:47 am
Reply to  Invicta

It’s like u- turning a big cruise liner – it’s a slow wide arc but it’s begun.

We’re still in the tear down phase and there will still be those who want to rebuild in the image of what was.

The more presence we can bring now the better…

April 11, 2020 11:47 am
Reply to  Centaurus

Am glad these changes are happening in my lifetime and i can observe them from my rocking chair without being inconvenienced. Signed the Secret Anarchist.
Cruise liners will never be the same again Centaurus.

April 12, 2020 9:23 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Yeah… I couldn’t resist Pegs…

And no they will definitely not resume their same routes.

Guess that means they will not be polluting the oceans as much eh 😉

I suppose I will nod in acknowledgement of those that will sorely miss this mass of floating vortexes of indulgence but it’s not my thing so I won’t be shedding any tears of sorrow if that kind of recreation drastically changes.

April 12, 2020 9:24 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Sometimes the secret anarchist is the most effective kind.

April 12, 2020 3:52 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

Yes, presence is what we bring now.

April 11, 2020 11:38 am
Reply to  Invicta

My dear Invicta, MURAKAMI! Found a dollar copy of 1Q84 at library. It’s being used at mo to press gum leaves, but am looking forward to reading it. As my politics formed in the 60’s am loving these radical changes. What was the quote Myst used once, something like ‘when times get weird -the weird turn pro. Weird can be changes to whatever your buzz i guess. Strangely nothing has changed in my part of the forest, except for not having visitors, all is the same routine. O money being saved as fave shops closed and don’t do web shopping… Read more »

April 11, 2020 2:47 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

“It’s being used at mo to press gum leaves, but am looking forward to reading it”
🤣 Most Saggi and understandable reason for not reading a book straight away! (See also: I stained some key pages with eucalypt oil and the book made more sense, it was awful. But here, take mine if you want read it.)

April 12, 2020 3:54 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

I know right?
Much too cute.

April 11, 2020 2:51 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Don’t Look Now is on sbs online. And it was the seventies, and a film set done in that time, but Venice looks mostly empty. Except for Christie and Sutherland.

April 12, 2020 3:54 pm