Mystic Mercurial Revelations

Mercury Retro in Pisces gives good mercurial revelations. They’re the seemingly whimsical little seeds of information that float in on the breeze. They’re more substantial than their levity suggests. The last three Mercury Retrogrades have been vile problematic.

The one last March hooked into the Jupiter-Neptune square. The mid-year Mercury Retro was understudy for the starring Eclipse, interjecting surreal subtones and odd omens. The October/November 2019 Mercury in Scorpio Retrograde was more plutonic roto-rooter and psychological ordeal than the classic Mercurial Trickster trip. Standard Mercury Retrograde protocol is backing up your data; can you do that for your psyche? Should you?

But this? This is Mercury back in form as Galactic Wizard. It speeds up and then scrambles the everyday info-flow and who-you-know matrix. Weird wisdom and quirky revelations dart about like quantum particles. Snatch them and slot them into your mental matrix for fantastic results.

Since Mercury Retro in Pisces, I have learned that there is an alternative scientific view of the universe which says black holes don’t happen and dark matter is just an excuse for not being able to explain things. It’s called Electric Universe and it’s fascinating.

The new discoveries also suggest that our early ancestors may have witnessed awe inspiring electrical events in the heavens—the source of myths and symbols around the world.

Today, magnetic fields are detected everywhere, even in the “empty” depths of intergalactic space. Magnetic fields cannot exist without causative electric currents. The naked electric force is 39 orders of magnitude (a thousand billion billion billion billion times) stronger than gravity. The visible universe is constituted almost entirely of electrically active plasma.

In the twentieth-century, the pioneers of plasma science inspired a new school of investigation called plasma cosmology. Plasma cosmologists suggest that electricity is the primary force organizing spiral galaxies and the astonishing galactic clusters now seen in deep space.

Plasma cosmology has achieved surprising success in predicting major discoveries of the space age. This new perspective does not require purely theoretical inventions based on mathematical assumptions like the Big Bang, dark matter, dark energy, neutron stars, or Black Holes.

A woman told me how she was walking from Central Station to the bus stop in some anxiety about whether to give up her corporate job to become a healer when she felt a rush of cool, flower scented wind. Looking up, she saw the space around her shimmering and everything around her was still. She knew then she had to heal herself and become a healer.

Another Mercury Retro in Pisces morsel of info: Maui, the New Zealand Maori’s version of Hercules – also a Mercury figure – was a real person and friends with Eratosthenes, head librarian at the library in Alexandria.

A data scientist said to me that your personal information is the most important asset you own and that privacy consulting is a growth area. And I got an email saying astronauts take portable Schumann Resonance generators with them into space. Our brain, like those of bees, has magnetic crystals in it.

Is Mercury Retro in Pisces setting up talking points for Saturn in Aquarius? Are you feeling it?

F.Y.I. Natal Retro-Mercury in Pisces people include Lady Gaga, Eckhart Tolle, Heath Ledger, Harry Houdini, Gabriel Garcia Marquez and Nancy Pelosi. This is – or was – their sensibility.

Image: Robert Tinney

AquaMeg
AquaMeg
March 4, 2020 7:23 am

Definitely feeling it, and not having a good Retro this time, I’m afraid. I’m exhausted all the time, teetering on the verge of a sinus cold that can’t decide whether it wants to go away or go full-blown sick, struggling with massive headaches, have lost my appetite, my phone has been acting up, I’m all brain foggy, and have no energy to do anything other than watch art history docs. As a bonus, I have learned more about the Renaissance, Baroque, Rococo, and Impressionists than I ever have before. I have noticed how much either Pisces or Taurus or both… Read more »

March 3, 2020 8:29 pm

Merc retro has brought up my nagging fears that my life will turn to sh** again. I’ve had to delve really deep to find the faith. My dreams even turned to nightmares for two nights, really brutal stuff that just shook me awake. Bleurgh. I’ve no idea why. Waking at 3am not able to get back off to sleep. And last weekend was awful. But I’m pulling through. I’ve stopped media watching and have found my joy about my new life. Or rather bits of it.

March 3, 2020 9:26 pm
Reply to  emg

That’s understandable emg.

Can I suggest you find a good naturapath and get a strong practitioner only product for immunity in Scotland before you move. Start building your immunity. I usually work with the moon with supplements
Take max up to the full moon and a few days after.

But initially I would just go high dose.

And when you get to Italy find another natrapath.

And don’t watch sensationalist news.

Librarius
Librarius
February 28, 2020 2:38 am

Soooo interesting, Mystic! Thank you! Even before I got to the part where you mentioned “talking points for Saturn in Aquarius”, I was already going to comment something Aqua-related. Electric universe, ha! So exciting – especially for Aquas, lol

February 26, 2020 4:49 pm

The witching hour has always made me sleepy now I know why. I lay on my bed open the curtains and have the green leaves as a backdrop: they are my muse.

I rest.

This is when the melancholy gives way to magic, the light dances and then messages come through.

Pisces rising at 9 degrees. Taurus moon and north node.

flowerchild
flowerchild
February 26, 2020 7:23 am

Mercury is retrograded today right on my Pisces Moon at 7 degrees Pisces. I’m ready for the messages, but a lot of what I have to do is clear. Been having weird dreams but I don’t remember them very well. Everything is in flux, and unstable. Just experienced an unexpected sudden death in the family last week, my sweet Aunt, so I’m grieving on top of everything else. I’m having to go back to SF a bunch of times for a whole month to clear out my old apartment, which I was bought out of, and that’s bringing up a… Read more »

February 25, 2020 6:20 pm

Too early to call it… I will say that there are some early indicators that may make interesting parallels with the retro from March last year. People are the mixed and variable melting pot they always have been with a little more unpredictable, which is saying something in my gig and not all surprises are unpleasant. What I am being reminded of is that there is always an alternative view or way of thinking about something and again, that is saying something for me as I tend to always (attempt to at least) look at all views and then have… Read more »

February 25, 2020 8:28 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

I like the way this is written. Also have similar sentiments – it’s as if the focal point of my perception shifts every few hours and concepts that twinkled alluringly but were too nebulous to examine without getting dizzy become clear. I’m aware I know things I always knew but didn’t believe. I have Pisces on the IC and both have felt like a vaccum energetically to me. Or is that a black hole/ dark matter? something else? both? You can’t understand what you’re in denial about and because I’ve been in denial about so much I’ve lacked clarity, focus,… Read more »

February 25, 2020 8:41 pm
Reply to  Invicta

to put it more bluntly, going NC on the gaslighting alcoholic tyrant was a power move I wish I’d made 40 years ago. I’m realising in many ways I did but because I couldn’t get away from him as a kid, or my mom, the underfunctioning was one way of saying NO. Not part of your charade. Not playing your game. Some of my underfunctioning is trauma but the action I took of confronting the bully continues to pay dividends as the frozen parts become increasingly aware it’s now safe to come out and they are. It’s Chiron in Aries… Read more »

FireTryin'
FireTryin'
February 26, 2020 12:16 am
Reply to  Invicta

Am relating to the underfunctioning as a defensive strategy. Also with a Pisces IC here. Hmm. Your description of that feels familiar. I feel like I’ve been splashing about in mucky waters and maybe I’ve been afraid to put my feet down and find out there’s some actual ground to stand on.

February 26, 2020 8:39 am
Reply to  Invicta

I like the way you’ve written your reply Invicta. The 4th can also relate to our own inner sanctuary or safe place and you’re renovating! And is Neptune transiting 4 giving you a kind of magic in the mundane vibe? That’s a good way to work it. Mundane meaning day to day, simple things, ordinary life, chopping wood etc. It can be quite the challenge not only to be aware of things we’ve hidden from ourselves but also that there are potentially no edges to things that we presumed had definite edges. Eg like a house has walls and is… Read more »

February 27, 2020 12:05 am
Reply to  Centaurus

Centaur you’re spooking me!
I DO have neptune transiting my 4th and have done for yonks (it’s an era not a transit yeah:)
I have been fretting about this because – because I like to fret
How did you get get so wise?
xx

February 27, 2020 8:00 pm
Reply to  Invicta

You said it – Neptune transits are eras! I really wonder if the duration of a Neptune transit renders us a little unable to put all the pieces together easily and clearly. The edges of things just aren’t delineated well enough and the transit is just too long to map or we fall asleep like in fairy tales and wake up somewhere else. When Centaurs gets spooked they have a tendency to bolt 😉 I still like to do that from time to time. It might be the only time I really enjoy the wind in my face and it… Read more »

February 27, 2020 9:01 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

x.

H1L0
H1L0
February 25, 2020 2:31 pm

I have had a couple of mercury related snafus in the past week. Both relating to keys and being firstly locked in, then a week later being locked out of my house. Last week my partner borrowed my keys – I have the only postbox key – then took my keys to work in his backpack accidentally. I didn’t realise until I went to leave and didn’t have them. I ended up working from home but the reality of being stuck in was quite distressing, despite being a lunar Virgo in the fourth who loves nothing more than being holed… Read more »

Skarab
Skarab
February 25, 2020 7:41 pm
Reply to  H1L0

KEYS – aaaaaarrrgh! My whole of last week was one big keys fiasco & being locked out too! Helluva week. So last Sunday night just hours before Mercury went retro, thieves tried to break into our building again and broke the lock to the front door. The landlord had a new lock put in & keys cut for everyone, but mine would not work so I had to make a copy using my partner’s set – it took 3 trips to the key-cutter (a really unpleasant man) before they finally worked. Just as i was about to throw out the… Read more »

February 25, 2020 10:18 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Many years ago I misunderstood the lock I had on a balcony door at a friends place I was looking after for a few weeks. Long story short I locked myself on the balcony while I was totally naked. Yep. I knew no one in the building, had no phone and also realized I’d dead locked the front door. So even if I got someone’s attention they couldn’t get to me through the other way. It was the middle of the day and after standing there for a while I knew I had to climb down to the ground floor… Read more »

Skarab
Skarab
February 26, 2020 1:01 am

Hilarious! The prototype story for endless car ads and insurance companies. Though what jumps out to me in your story is the doctor who took off & left her patient alone to cope with a possible deranged naked man. I also have a story of having to run naked through the streets of the Gold Coast after a surf session went horribly wrong. It’s interesting though how in moments like that, time seems to fluctuate simultaneously from slo-mo to flashes of millions of options, possibilities and outcomes that you are weighing throughout the ordeal. “Time & Perception: the Meaning of… Read more »

February 26, 2020 4:17 pm
Reply to  Skarab

So I have to ask. What went wrong in the surf session to make you lose your pants?

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
February 26, 2020 8:44 am

what a crazy ride!

February 26, 2020 3:33 pm

You made me laugh David. It’s like something out of a movie.

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
February 26, 2020 8:43 am
Reply to  Skarab

wow…I’m glad you’re safe.

February 26, 2020 9:12 am
Reply to  Skarab

You two…. 😉

Shenanigans central! Maybe a little less building scaling though eh

Librarius
Librarius
February 28, 2020 2:45 am
Reply to  H1L0

(1) Getting locked IN, and then OUT is the perfect example of Universe having a sense of humour. Pretty symbolic, even though I can’t formulate in a good way what it points to – not right now;
(2) David’s experience of being locked out naked on a balcony in a friend’s house is like a motivational story for all the Merc Ret shit: “oh you’re complaining? It could get worse”.

baristagem
baristagem
February 25, 2020 10:02 am

I’m feeling the pull. Like the strong undercurrent, you feel out in the ocean & on the surface there’s nothing.

It reminds me that one of my favourite books by Gabriel Garcia Marquez is The Story of a Shipwrecked Sailor.

February 25, 2020 9:50 am

Things have become INCREDIBLY mercurial pour moi. The dreams have been amazing too.

Penelope Darling
Penelope Darling
February 25, 2020 9:18 am

Since retro I have felt a huge woosh of returning magic and spirit. Also I have started to process the events from almost exactly one year ago with my therapist… clearing out the muck that had settled to the bottom. It’s hard going but it must be done, I don’t like it hovering in the back of my psyche.

February 25, 2020 8:07 pm

snap

Eclipse Tripper
Eclipse Tripper
February 25, 2020 8:26 am

OMG this is the best Mercury retro ever… Major dream symbolism and new and old connections. Also, I have all these planets currently in Pisces hanging out in my 8th house, which I was bravely trepidatious about, but its been amazing, I feel like a fish in water! And, some major revelations around the past and ‘hidden’ behaviour (betrayal) by others has come up via interesting connections. As a moon in Cancer in the 12th house native, I could live full time in this energy! I love what you are saying about the electricity (qi) did you see the thing… Read more »

SheRat
SheRat
February 25, 2020 5:13 am

Uraniac / Aqua Report: I am enjoying this Moon/Merc in Pisces so much, I realized I need to keep track of when the moon is in Pisces every month for dreaming and play / massage / yin activities, just like I schedule admin benders for Virgo moons. I think the fact that now we got 4 planets in Pisces to counteract all that by-now-tiresome Cap action (omg, get OUT of Cap, already people!) is making me giddy. Probably that Pisces is sextile with Cap doesn’t hurt. The New Moon was like a rebirth for some reason. I, for one, can’t… Read more »

February 25, 2020 10:55 am
Reply to  SheRat

I hear you on the rebirth.

MissDee
MissDee
February 25, 2020 3:38 am

Dreams are so dense and intense that I wake up and think they have actually happened. Synchronicity with some people has become almost scary. I meet online guys – mostly indians – that are almost like my last year crush but they are clearly not him but I don’t go all love zombing on them or the past crush. I feel like I am dreaming or they are coming from out of space and I get to stay lucid and watch, I wish I get something real from all these craziness (it’s 7th house transits for me) but there’s too… Read more »

Alouetta
Alouetta
February 25, 2020 2:25 am

I feel like I’m becoming more comfortable with becoming the weirdo I am and always have been. I went undercover about 8 years ago and am just resurfacing. Hope it sticks! Hope it’s not dementia! Hope my weirdness can make a buck.

February 25, 2020 2:23 am

I am loving the dream clarity of this MR

February 25, 2020 3:22 am
Reply to  Invicta

Been dreAming big time for me who usually gets nothing !

February 27, 2020 12:11 am
Reply to  emg

yes, same here
it was as if my dream channel subscription had been cancelled
thought it was this house but it’s back on
sorry netflix, it’s not you it’s me

The Year of the Phoenix
The Year of the Phoenix
February 25, 2020 12:25 am

I don’t know much about science, but I know what I like. Spooky action at a distance.

February 25, 2020 1:11 am

Quantum Entanglement is the next big thing. It’s possibly the first 5th dimensional tech that is within our grasp. It’s attributes are breathtaking and if harnessed will mean that time, distance and infrastructure currently required for communication and transport systems will become redundant.

SheRat
SheRat
February 25, 2020 5:18 am

does this mean we will *finally* get the teleportation we were promised back in the 60s?

February 25, 2020 1:33 pm

Yes when you are working with particles that are outside of time (5th dimensional) while we are manipulating them in time (4th dimensional) we could begin to understand what the 6th dimension might be. Thought is the seed of manifestation and in our 4D paradigm this means that between the thought and the manifestation there is time. Time then shows us the workings of how our thoughts become manifest and gives us a way to correct / change/ nullify the manifestation. We need this oversight because most of us are not in control of our thoughts and to be able… Read more »

Damons
Damons
February 25, 2020 7:34 pm

That blew my mind

SheRat
SheRat
February 26, 2020 12:40 am

between the thought and the manifestation is time…that is so interesting, and not how I feel it at all. I think between thought and manifestation is will, which seems outside of time to me. but maybe just a semantic matter.

did you ever see the Red Dwarf episode “Better Than Life” wherein Rimmer ruins the game because his subconcsious mind just won’t let him have his fantasies come true? Somewhere in there, there’s something about “original sin,” I think….

February 26, 2020 8:20 am

Makes perfect sense to me. Nobody I know either…

February 25, 2020 12:42 pm
Reply to  SheRat

Well sort of but it isn’t teleporting or transporting anything from here to there. It’s replicating there what is here instantaneously. So it’s more bi location than teleportation. There are so many complex social and legal issues involved with bi location, it’s mind blowing.

Aqua-cap-Gemini
Aqua-cap-Gemini
February 24, 2020 10:43 pm

Is this merc retro some climax to the previous 3? Like a final zap or smack around the existential chops? I register those past retros on my psyche. It’s been an intense 12 months, but this retro is really giving it everything. It’s not smooth. Normally Merc Retro isn’t a big deal, or I feel it a week before the event. However this one, I feel like it’s the psychic equivalent of raging bushfires burning out of control for months, revealing amazing hidden gems, followed by epic rain that floods. Floods are supposed to represent change. The Retro in March… Read more »

February 25, 2020 12:19 am

Hmmm, interesting. I’ve seen this only once before. I think you may have a chronic case of the ‘retros’ that has become a miasm. A term for when a chronic condition crosses into the dna.
I’d seek out a good Genetic Astrologer. They have new gene shearing therapies to remove these conditions from the dna meaning that although you may continue to experience the retros you can’t pass it on to your children. Please, think of the children.

Aqua-cap-Gemini
Aqua-cap-Gemini
February 25, 2020 9:05 am

lol

THinkofthechildren.gif
February 25, 2020 6:30 pm

I hope this gets better for you AcG and tipping my hat to your resilience.

D – very funny!

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
February 24, 2020 10:03 pm

well…..i’ll be moving…fun….it’ll be a new start actually, yay

February 25, 2020 6:28 pm
Reply to  scorpiodawn

You’ll be fine. I’ve moved on many a retro and whilst there’s been some hiccups some times I couldn’t definitively cast Mercury as the culprit. Enjoy the transition!

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
February 25, 2020 7:07 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

many thanks Centaurus! xx

Rubeedoo
Rubeedoo
February 24, 2020 9:47 pm

A bit of electrickery but a dreamt up an entire presentation last night, slide for slide. Got to work and just typed it up. My natal Retrograde ☿ in 5th house is working fine! Also, dreamt up some cool red boots and found them immediately online. Happy birthday to me! 😀

February 24, 2020 8:22 pm

Just realised my office has decided to roll out brand new tech system for all areas during Merc Retro 🤣

Every. Time.

February 24, 2020 9:32 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Ha, maybe you will get lucky and the suppliers won’t be able to deliver due to an unforeseen pandemic delaying their shipment. Or they were delivered to someone else in another state. They aren’t sure just yet.

BE3C5035-9978-4FF1-9F7F-CE946CE74DA2.jpeg
February 24, 2020 9:46 pm

This is an image from my Software Developers Association Events Calendar
March.
Mary’s Mercury Meltdown

February 25, 2020 6:27 pm

Clearly Mary is not having a good day but can we really put that down to Mercury Rx or could we perhaps consider that do she’s sporting and how itchy her scalp must feel right now? Yes, even as her psych is transported back to her paternal grandmother who started out in beige as a telephonist, she’s still perhaps resisting being portrayed as an ancient archetype whilst surrounded by modern tech. It’s like get that rug offa my head right now will ya 😀

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
February 24, 2020 11:00 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Bahaha mine too

MissDee
MissDee
February 25, 2020 3:33 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

Same here. Due to Corona Virus “emergency” (not really, but italians are very emotional about these things) we are testing smart working policies for the first time right under Mercury Retro. i.e: Installing new softwares, new project roll out methods, etc etc 😀

February 25, 2020 6:21 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Right on the retro all my org’s phones and internet went out. I couldn’t have scripted it more precisely if I tried.

kriblack
kriblack
February 24, 2020 6:36 pm

Everything about this post affirms all the tangents my mind has been chasing the last couple of years (decades if I’m honest). I feel like all the random weird mysteries and tidbits of knowledge I’ve collected are becoming less random and are all coalescing to become a mainstream ‘discovery’ of how I’ve aways seen the world as being but that all the official teaching I’ve had said wasn’t possible. Although, if you follow some of the so called forbidden archaeology theories that discuss the kind of electrical events our ancestors may have witnessed, I’d say less awe-inspiring and more apocalyptic.… Read more »