Every Sun Sign Has A Different Definition Of Loyalty

Eighties model with dinosaur

Trust is paramount and every Sun Sign has a different definition of loyalty. Understanding these variations will help you avoid misunderstandings and enhance relationships. So, what comprises loyalty for each sign of the Zodiac?

Aries – Unrelenting and flamboyant awe. Anything less and the Aries could pick up on diminished affections. Failure to praise is hostility.

Taurus – Not touching their stuff. And no, that is not a figure of speech. Picture the talismanic and protected status of a druid’s sword or the cauldron of a priestess. That’s Taurus with everything.

Gemini – Not fuqing up the flow of their analysis and anecdotes with fact-checking. But Geminis are like a game: you can refresh your loyalty credits at every new level.

Cancer – Understanding their internal emotional algorithm without having to put it into an intellectual context. You can’t quantify feelings, but there may be some leeway if you can cook.

Leo – Letting them direct, produce and star in the production without quibbling. Leo people would also like if you leapt dramatically to their defense, should anyone slight them. They wouldn’t care if you got arrested.

Virgo – Memory. Virgos may not care for flashy gestures but recalling minute details about their preferences – a favorite author, that they dislike coriander and hydrangeas, obsession with ergonomics, whatever – is true allegiance.

Libra – Loyalty is not a particularly Libran concept. They feel it can devolve into fake alibis or the irrational maintenance of dysfunctional connections. They do, however, value respect for their equilibrium. Upset that if you want them to erase you from their consciousness.

Scorpio – Blood oaths, setting a location to meet up in another life and keeping the date and guarding the Scorpionic secrets as if to release even a hint would unleash an ancient curse upon you.

Sagittarius – Telling them the truth. It doesn’t matter whether you’re lying about having eaten breakfast already or being a double agent – deceit corrodes their psyche.

Capricorn – Capricorns are worldly people with a remarkable ease about many transgressions but mess with money and never mind loyalty; it’s treason. And their version of ‘money’ is broad; dissing a valuable contact or wasting their time also count against you.

Aquarius – Seeing loyalty as a construct, Aquarians probably wouldn’t over-react if you sold their secrets on the dark web or began dating their ex the day after the divorce. If they were to define loyalty, it would be the finesse to not crowd or cloy their consciousness.

Pisces – Believing them about the U.F.O., paranormal romance, reincarnation C.V., being of Sidhe heritage or the poltergeist in their garage. To Pisces, not killing their vibe by dissing the magic is loyalty.

Thoughts?

Image: Thierry Mugler

February 7, 2020 3:50 pm

I have a question that is off this topic.

Venus is conjuncting my natal Chiron in Pisces 29 degrees , 1st house , at the moment.

What does this mean? Please?

I am a bit down at the dumps today. I had stuff to do but I can’t be bothered. At least I am embracing the feeling and I am trying to be gentle with myself. I think it’s best not to go out when you feel like this.

I am practicing self-care by trying to relax and feel into it knowing that it will pass.

Pi
Pi
February 7, 2020 10:22 pm

Chiron to me is “the blues”. There’s a kind of ennui that’s hard to put your finger on. Working with chiron, for me, has been about developing a practice of acceptance, and really getting my head (and heart) around spiritual release. I think your approach is about right, Wish. You’re wise enough to know, and you would have experienced a Chiron Pisces asc transit at some point… We have to go very gently when Chiron is doing things don’t we… Today and yest have felt rather off-kilter and on edge. I read somewhere that Saturn is now void in Capricorn… Read more »

February 7, 2020 11:35 pm
Reply to  Pi

You are a beautiful soul Pi. If anything I have learnt is to hold onto your tenderness and sincerity. Everything is in Flux. But my Pisces soul says you maybe scrambling above the waves. But remember your heart is answered to the Earth. But thz anchor shifts like the sand. Then connects with the earth. Love cobyerccccwncxbBNws all.

February 7, 2020 11:50 pm

Hey at least I went out today. Put some food and some wine. The taxi driver that drove we heard was from Paris. Reigniting the fire to travel and to feel my own freedom. It has been such a change in about 40 years.

February 7, 2020 11:53 pm

Hey don’t judge me. We have all been there.
A least I can sing with the Laughter in my heart. I love you Mum and Dad.

February 7, 2020 11:57 pm

Twinkle back to you.

February 8, 2020 2:53 am

. Imbolc witch I thank you

February 8, 2020 11:32 pm

Yes, a bit of both. Xox

February 9, 2020 9:32 am
Reply to  Pi

Beautiful Pi.

February 8, 2020 7:52 am

Aw.. I don’t really want to bust in on you two lil fishies.. But y’know I will 😉 Isn’t Venus your chart ruler Wish? 1st house themes meet core wound/door to freedom themes activated by chart ruler. And 29th degree there – well that’s a house cusp for me but it’s also typically known as a critical degree in any sign. Interesting you’ve had a bit of a crisis moment…. Perfect solution – using Venus to ease your being through the day/vibe. Valuing the self enough to take care of the self. Venus is more than cash, physical possessions and… Read more »

February 8, 2020 8:30 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

I’m glad you did bust in Centarus. I do value your words. Actually I am a Pisces rising so Neptune is my chart ruler. But I am very interested to hear about what the critical degree means and what does being on the cusp means I know I always thought my cusp was pretty much Pisces but you seem to think it’s also Aries. Could you give me a new interpretation with this new information please Centaurus? Speaking to that French taxi driver made me realise how very bored I am in this town. Regional Queensland really doesn’t do it… Read more »

February 8, 2020 9:02 pm

Seeing koalas scrambling for their life in the Australian bush fires and also kangaroos lay dead on roads brought this old grief back to me.

The Australian wildlife deaths are a new grief. I do live in Australia.

February 9, 2020 9:04 am

I knew there was Taurus something… face palms. Right, got it soz, Let’s start again … the reason it’s a critical degree is because it’s the last degree before a change of sign and energy. It’s also called the anaretic degree. It’s said that planets (not so much a house cusp though I have a couple) on these degrees can be indecisive, flip-floppy or perhaps rash and unpredictable. There’s a sense of change in the air so the way that planet might express it’s energy is said to vary due to the sense of change (in this case from mutable… Read more »

csiemens
csiemens
February 7, 2020 3:36 am

Could you do a post on Nancy Pelosi’s astrology?

February 7, 2020 1:25 pm
Reply to  csiemens

Interested in that too. Astrotheme basics in the attached images

DC624F1D-E620-4AD7-A041-5A0F5C0F43D4.jpeg
EE495CBE-304D-4E23-92B3-D070EDB5E39A.jpeg
February 6, 2020 6:31 pm

Yes I can relate to the obvious ones. Taurus,Gemini and Pisces reflecting my Taurus moon Gemini sun and Pisces Rising. And of course Cancer reflecting my Venus and mercury in cancer. But the curious one there is Aquarius. Don’t cloy my consciousness. And Sagittarius. I just need need you to speak the truth. Natally i have an empty 11th house but at the moment Saturn and Pluto are transitting it. And I do need a lot more time to myself. Almost a hermit. Sagittarius is on my mid Haven. I can usually see the truth. This is really obvious to… Read more »

MysticCaitlin
MysticCaitlin
February 6, 2020 7:29 am

Brilliant. Accurate. Hilarious!

firecow
firecow
February 6, 2020 6:21 am

I wonder if the moon sign may be a factor here – i’m a taurus sun and aries rising and am not so fussy about my stuff and don’t require awe – but upset my equilibrium and i will want you gone.

February 5, 2020 5:07 pm

O/t post, are we still allowed to post off topic round these parts Help me astro-fam, I’m stuck in that eddy current of relentlessly googling “man with Venus in XYZ. / Moon in ABC ” to see if I really am the Taurus’s type. We have all sort s of other stuff like node/DSC, vertexes exact opposite etc , planets on Pluto in composite chart etc I need my internet access privileges taken away from me srsly Like I think I’m here to help him be more himself and grow and he’s here to help me feel less fear re… Read more »

February 5, 2020 8:06 pm
Reply to  Sam

Sending you whatever you need to break the spell Pi. That kind of research has got an aura of LZ around it.

Option 1 – continue with unquantified thought streams unchecked.
Option 2 – continue with unquantified thought streams with awareness and go within to understand their mechanics and drivers.
Option 3 – relish the secret relationship and desires without being fixed on an outcome.
Option 4 – remove Neptune goggles and ban yourself from this sort of “research”
Option 5 – ignore me and make up your own options.

Well you did ask… 😉

Cx

February 5, 2020 11:14 pm
Reply to  Sam

I Ching

February 6, 2020 5:38 am

I love the iching

February 7, 2020 8:36 am

Has been v helpful actually. My next question to it might be “I Ching should I leave you alone”

February 6, 2020 1:19 am
Reply to  Sam

*R*egroup your overeactive mental-emo energy & ground yourself, often.
*E*njoy the moments you have together without analysing them to death.
*L*et go of all expectations.
*A*llow room for friendship to breathe & love to grow.
*X*enoplanet influences & dark matter weave our lives in ever-changing &
invisible ways – even to astrology.

If I had studied my partner’s chart along side mine when we first met, i could have lost my greatest love, coz on paper the challenges look huge & the oppositions many. Yet it’s been the easiest ride ever.

February 6, 2020 5:39 am
Reply to  Skarab

Here here.

February 7, 2020 8:39 am
Reply to  Skarab

Thanks, Skarab. I don’t think id be doing this if we weren’t in different states. I might save your words there.. love a mnemonic

February 6, 2020 5:37 am
Reply to  Sam

Pi. Do you like the guy ? If so just enjoy what you get and if you stop enjoying it say thanks and walk away with good memories. And be prepared to Accept that he needs the same freedoms. We can not control we can just enjoy.

February 7, 2020 8:43 am
Reply to  emg

Afaict from my life lessons in matters of the heart to date, that is basically what I was put on this earth to learn, hehe thanks emg. The shitty abandonment-issues part of me says “lol no one wants to stick around for you pi deal with it ” and the realistic moon in capricorn part of me says “dude you don’t even know if you’d get along with him and hello he will never move from current City and has rather a lot of life flux now so can you please just do you”

February 7, 2020 9:05 am
Reply to  Sam

Both of those are lunar themes Pi. Dark side of the moon.

February 7, 2020 2:51 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

Ohhhh hmm ok will ponder
What is the opposite of the moon? Like I don’t know where to go from here and I’m just so tired of “rise above” I just want a spunky dinner date honestly
Shall ponder lol
Saturn is parked on my moon for months ohhhhh ok now I get it sigh /lol

Cheers for the moment of reflection Centaurus

February 8, 2020 7:23 am
Reply to  Sam

Opposite of the moon would be sun energy but I think you’re really asking what’s the opposite of that feeling and a way to kill the soundtrack. It’s a drag of a transit. Sometimes these kinds of transits require total surrender and the so called ‘meaning’ is only arrived at afterward. From an antidote perspective I personally look to Mercury, yes even if it’s wry dark humour or self depreciating cackles. Gem energy to get you out and about and distracted and multi tasking / thinking. Fire to dry up the muddy astrosphere and some air to help fan the… Read more »

February 8, 2020 11:35 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

Ah so true. IGTV comedy binges are working 🙂

February 7, 2020 8:35 am
Reply to  Sam

These are the answers I needed to hear, thank you lovely people

Anastasia
Anastasia
February 5, 2020 11:52 am

I just actually laughed out loud at Cancer because of how accurate it is!
Also my Taurus ascendant remembered the times I made the mistake of lending someone something of mine and it not being returned or returned in not as good condition as it was given. This is enough to make me not trust someone about anything ever again! If you scratch my CD you will probably scratch my soul…fact! hehehehehe!

gemyogi
gemyogi
February 5, 2020 10:57 am

As a Toro stellium in the 2nd (moon, mars, mercury) and Jupiter in Toro in 1st house, I can *share* and am not overly invested in stuff. I LOVE decluttering and throwing stuff out/donating to op shop/passing on to others. Also like my home clean and (fairly) clutter and knick knack free. I do fall in love with items and really want to buy them, mainly beautiful clothes, skin products, jewellery, art, books, plants, furniture but being on a low income for 10 years means my purchasing ability has been very limited. And I prefer to buy used stuff if… Read more »

gemyogi
gemyogi
February 5, 2020 11:00 am
Reply to  gemyogi

I’d never buy a fancy car, for example, always buy used and keep them for decades… I’d rather spend money on travel and good food than anything else. Nor do I aspire to live in a big fancy house. Also have never wanted a ‘holiday house’. I’d rather rent when I want to stay somewhere else. Having two houses when some ppl can’t afford one seems wrong to me, also having your óther houses empty and not used seems silly.

February 5, 2020 7:48 am

Loyalty is different to collusion but sometimes we get asked for one and it’s the other that’s being sought. This week my prog Sun has moved to Aqua. I’m still down with the Saggo vibe as far as truth goes but as a 7th house Sun you can probably add a dash of Scorpio in select circumstances. Last year my prog Asc moved to Cancer so it’s still early degrees and a new fit. Suffice to say I’m a little less invested in the keep out of my space and don’t touch my stuff but selectively it’s still there and… Read more »

February 6, 2020 7:32 am
Reply to  Centaurus

Collusion! Thank you, that is the word i was looking for. The Libra in me sees the danger of blind loyalty as leading to collusion – which is a whole different thing.

Also, those pick *one* answer profile tests are torture for this lunar-ruled libra riser. Ask me to do the same test on a Dark Moon & my extrovert status shifts over to introvert. Proven.

February 7, 2020 7:59 am
Reply to  Skarab

Yeah – it’s a thing! And it’s fairly common. Collusion sounds a little bit more palatable I guess but basically it’s manipulation be that conscious or unconsciously. I tend to find myself navigating it daily in work. Gets a bit tiring. Ok, so Libra says a single answer needs to balance with what is and probably the entire profile content/conclusion as well as how it integrates into this, that and the other and does it feel harmonious (perhaps rather than true?) – Libra can run some anxiety underneath the calm demeanour when presented with things that can upset the inner… Read more »

lc
lc
February 4, 2020 7:44 am

ok ..this isn’t really related to this post, but I just deleted my old twitter account with all its followers and started a new one – had to get rid of that old energy. BUT, I just realized that I started the new one with Mercury in Pisces and the Moon in Gemini – which also happen to be my natal chart. SAY, WHAT!! ! I am an Aries, so if all else fails, as per this post, I am praising my own unintended ingenuity! 😀 But honestly, I identify more my Taurus rising – don’t touch my stuff.

February 4, 2020 6:45 am

Fantastic post, mystic! It’s given me a lightbulb moment too for why things don’t and probably never will work for me and a Libran man I’ve found hard to not Love Zombie about. I just need a blood oath pal! There’s nothing overly intense or intimidating about that now, is there? 😆
Can really relate to what you’ve written about the other water signs too – if you want in with a water sign, you’ve got to respect all their sensitivities, be it emotional or magical.

Love Merkuri
Love Merkuri
February 4, 2020 5:50 am

This Gemini will only allow a certain amount of levels of forgiveness, then they will cease to exist, I will pretend I never knew that person even after years of friendship, if I ever happen to see the person on the street I will blank out and act as though I don’t know you and walk right by without blinking an eye. Once a person is at that level, that’s it. I won’t even speak their name. Plus I have Moon in Capricorn – turns me cold. Libra rising – I slip onto other dimensions. Cancer in Venus & Mercury… Read more »

Mistress of Mirrors
Mistress of Mirrors
February 4, 2020 5:00 am

Lol yeah. Sagittarius can forgive you if you slept with their crush as long as you’re honest about it and you both will probably even have a laugh about it. But lies. Nopee. Not down for being held a fool.

Also Leos will give people multiple chances and if they turn them all down, it crushes something deep inside that Leo heart even though Leos probably won’t let anyone see that.

Saturn in Pisces
Saturn in Pisces
February 4, 2020 1:35 am

Taurus w/ Aries Moon and Venus and chart ruler in 2nd house stellium, Cap Rising, and plenty of Scorpio hanging out at the top of my chart, and I knew I was going to be CALLED OUT as soon as I saw this title… I hardcore identify with this post and would say the Taurus-Scorpio axis is the worst for this. Blood oaths indeed. If I could legally bind people not to touch my stuff I would. I have stooped to message eBay purchasers of my items to make sure the stuff is “doing ok” and worry a great deal… Read more »

February 4, 2020 6:12 am

Lol, it’s so true – Taurus-scorp axis really is the worst! 😆 We both have great troubles letting go of things and people too, I find. I’ve found it interesting with Taurean men how you can break up with them and they will still stay in touch pretty much forever. It really is like there’s a secret blood oath between us.

Saturn in Pisces
Saturn in Pisces
February 4, 2020 6:40 am
Reply to  Scorpleocap

YES haha. “Letting go” is not even comprehensible to us! Interesting about Taurus men! I am a Taurus woman and I am much more prone to the “I need to arrange my life so that my ex might as well be dead, or we never met in the first place.” Loyalty betrayal means BURNING any and ALL items remotely associated with that person, including, for instance, a pair of underwear or socks I recall wearing when we went on a date once or something… getting a new phone I never texted them with if possible… I consider it no accident… Read more »

February 3, 2020 8:53 pm

To test Mystics theory of Libras regarding loyalty, I asked my multi-Libra partner (Sun/Asc/Merc) what his stand on it was. In classic Libra style he stood there for about half a minute in silence, eyes squinting, visibly weighing it up, his head tilting one way then the other, & then he said “hmm, it’s got to be the right balance between the heart & the head” (a Libra gem right there); Then proceeded to give examples of how family loyalty could lead to nepotism in society and how mafias survive by weaponising it.. blah, blah. So yeah, spot on!

February 3, 2020 10:44 pm
Reply to  Skarab

I just imagined sitting in the back listening to you ask him the question and then become totally despondent as he librarates the question from anything that could be called an answer. Then I see myself sitting up really straight pushing my hand in the air like a 2nd grader demanding the teachers attention. Ask me ask me, ( cause you’ll never get a fuqing answer from him) as we turn all that’s left of him is a smile floating in thin air. .

February 4, 2020 12:33 am

Hahaha, yep!…Fortunately he ignores my fire stellium’s incessant foot tapping & deep sighs. But what’s annoying though is that he’s almost always right … in so much as covering all bases is right.

February 4, 2020 10:30 am
Reply to  Skarab

Hmmm, my NN in libra is probably my one placement that I’m yet to fully understand, embrace.

February 4, 2020 9:21 pm

You probably understand it more than what you consciously think. If your Asc is Gem, then isn’t your IC Libra – that is already your heritage & your home life. And with your NN in the 4th – haven’t you been actually living out your NN, by being home and creating a beautiful base for your brood? I’ve even heard you talk about (gasp) “everything in moderation” being your motto in a recent post – that’s Libresse right there if ever i’ve heard it.

February 5, 2020 9:23 am
Reply to  Skarab

Yeah ok then. I’m in denial. 😉

February 5, 2020 9:29 am

Hehe – DL that IS a Libra thing 😀

February 5, 2020 2:34 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

seriously ! Shit, so just a quick Astro question if my NN is libra does that mean if I have another life here my south node will be libra ? If so I think I’ll confirm my next life booking on Krsnaloca.

February 7, 2020 9:01 am

So… idk if your question is for me or Scarab and I suspect it sits in the less ‘serious’ camp but I’ll throw up an answer anyway D. Clarification – by denial I mean avoidance, overlooking, peace at a price, harmony on the surface, making excuses and so on. Short answer is no, I don’t think so. Nodes don’t work like that with karma and past life/future life. Nodes work with evolution and much bigger cycles. I daresay there’s probably a pattern of sorts but us humans can’t see it from a macro enough view to get that. Is it… Read more »

February 7, 2020 1:40 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

Thanks for this C x yes and yes and yes. It’s 10/4 and that’s good. I chose 4 over 10 many years ago and never regret that. You’ve shown me something that’s been staring me in the face since I was late 30s. That’s when I put 4 ahead of 10 and I’m still learning how that works at 60. I have embraced it but still a novice in many ways. Thanks to you and Skarab I see now that yes when you make family and home your main game that the rules are different to 10th house stuff. All… Read more »

February 8, 2020 12:46 am

I’ve also posted about krsnaloka but it’s being moderated 👀

February 8, 2020 7:26 am

I can see it now and you even have postcards. I bet they took some delivering 😉

I like that you’ve prepared your statement. I haven’t gotten around to that yet.. well at least not in writing but maybe I also need a location sorted first.. hmmm?

February 8, 2020 7:47 am

We’re all still novices eh – even when we’ve mastered something. We’ve only mastered it from one perspective (our own mind) oftentimes, not from another view so yeah it’s good to have the wisdom to see that in the mix D. Glad to be still learning.. I don’t know if it’s a fire sign thing or just me but I definitely had an unteachable phase where I thought I knew it all hahaha. It was a blissful illusion for a time. One that I’m glad I’ve outgrown. 10th house is how you’re seen and what you’re known for so that… Read more »

February 7, 2020 1:49 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

Krsnaloka is a spiritual planet. It is the home planet of krsna and I have prepared a ‘last words’ statement that includes the request to be incarnated there next time.

February 7, 2020 1:52 pm

Some postcards I was sent from there

41045F4E-6D05-4CEE-BB7C-BC5120A2EEB9.jpeg
C11AB77F-9BC6-408F-A084-FC348EDB190F.jpeg
54996E40-F43C-4763-8D7A-8E58C6CE2670.jpeg
February 4, 2020 9:57 pm

For me (also node) it started to come down to ratcheting down my own sense of “must get what I want rargh” and carving out genuine space for Others in my life. Becoming more agreeable? Not sure. Pisces ness probably helped. Venus in South node has been probably a complicating factor. The Aries vibe just feels so good. Until no one wants to play with you. So, it’s a balance ..

February 5, 2020 4:59 am
Reply to  Sam

What about your Mars? Also, maybe keeping a constant track of Mars helps too? I know that’s really obvious, but i didn’t realise how much trans Mars actually affects my demeanour.
(P.S. let me just say that i understand your problem – when you got Gary conjunct Aries SN it’s hard to be Libraesque too)

February 5, 2020 8:13 am
Reply to  Skarab

Oh that’s interesting. Probably relevant for both me and DL?
Dispositor of SN and my Venus. Hmmmm

February 5, 2020 9:27 am
Reply to  Skarab

Yeah I have Mars in Cancer first house. The way that manifests I think I’ve mentioned before, you know how they talk about helicopter parents, well I’m a Blackhawk parent 🙂

February 5, 2020 4:30 pm

Ha this is interesting, the Taurus I’m talking to has mars Saturn in cancer , very family oriented *shrug emoji*

February 4, 2020 9:55 pm
Reply to  Skarab

It’s the Haute libra. I see it as a judicial process. How can a magistrate hand down a just sentence (scales of justice yeah) without weighing up every element of the case, and putting it forward for the court records? This way all parties know where they stand. Libra lives afaict, by a consensus model – nothing’s agreed until everything is agreed. partisanship and bias is for those who can’t set aside their own interests long enough to get everyone on board. I’m ranting a bit sorry, but hopefully it makes sense. I embarked on a Libra Study Program a… Read more »

February 5, 2020 2:54 am
Reply to  Sam

Ascendant & Node for me too. Frankly, I don’t think there IS any fairer/just way to problem solving other than looking at all sides. I get it, no matter how impatient the fiery part of me gets. But it sure is fun to take a jibe at the Perfect Ones at times ;-).

February 5, 2020 8:10 am
Reply to  Skarab

Hahaha! I do get it I think, having lived with a Leo recently, and knowing what I’m like at the aries /cap end of my astro spectrum
I’m naturally indecisive for some things, or at least familiar with it having a mother with a loaded 7th house (same but different). Like oh my g O d .
The perfect ones … hahahaa

mintymo
mintymo
February 6, 2020 11:53 pm
Reply to  Sam

I never met a loyal Libra. They may be out there. Big gossips and run for the hills when you call them on it.

MercuryinPisces
MercuryinPisces
February 3, 2020 1:53 pm

Great reading,..I mean all of them too.

Love the image of the model in Mugler against the faaaaake Dino!!.
🙂

February 3, 2020 11:57 am

OOh I love this. I have matching tattoos with a Scorp friend. That’s quite blood-related.

baristagem
baristagem
February 3, 2020 11:00 am

Hahahaha

I was recently discussing my work with an aqua academic who was overanalyzing & fuqing with my flow. It ended with me saying “don’t be quoting… don’t be quoting”

February 3, 2020 12:27 pm
Reply to  baristagem

Yeah my gem son never lets the facts get in the way of a good story. As a gem riser I have to agree. 😉 I mean don’t they say it’s myth that influences culture way more than the facts.

baristagem
baristagem
February 3, 2020 12:48 pm

It’s unfortunate we share the same sign with Trump who has gone to town with “fake news.”
I like the facts, the truth, evidence but just don’t be quoting my area of political philosophy at me, I got this!

February 3, 2020 3:07 pm
Reply to  baristagem

Then I suggest using the royal ‘we’,
“We shall not be quoted” “ We have got this “

baristagem
baristagem
February 3, 2020 4:12 pm

Love it!!

February 3, 2020 4:54 pm
Reply to  baristagem

Its hard not to miss the Gemini MO lol, the propaganda! The trash talk! The facts got wrong but who cares you just delete the post w’ever lolhahahah ! Get over it loserS ong
Side note, *privileged* Gemini (I have to spend a lot of time around a Gemini rich kid and omg)

Lucia
Lucia
February 4, 2020 12:23 pm

Yes. Originally myths were stories/tales rooted in ‘for all time’ universal truths.

February 3, 2020 4:41 pm
Reply to  baristagem

Oh I know this feeling

LaFemma
LaFemma
February 3, 2020 10:40 am

Laughing in agreement at these – my Cap-rising holds grudges against people who waste my time for sure, waste my time with useless meetings or appointments and I’ll cut you off if I can and if I can’t I’ll be asking for an agenda ahead of time. I’m a Pisces sun and yes don’t shit on my belief that magic is real. My son is Scorpio-rising and has a stellium in the 8th house, and the other day he asked me what a “memoirs” was (he’s 8 years old), after I told him he goes “You haven’t written one, have… Read more »

February 4, 2020 6:18 am
Reply to  LaFemma

LaFemma, I’ve also got a hold with an 8th house stellium (almost 9) – gosh I can relate to this! Such an interest in the darker side of life too. Talked about wanting to have a holiday in jail once because she thought it’d be interesting! 😆

February 4, 2020 6:19 am
Reply to  Scorpleocap

Argh, sorry, I’ve got a “child”, not a hold!

LaFemma
LaFemma
February 4, 2020 7:05 am
Reply to  Scorpleocap

Oh yes jail, how interesting! Haha Scorpleocap!

I was interested in the occult as a child, but my son has taken it to a whole other level and from such a young age. He was very aware of death earlier than I remember thinking about it and is all over ancient myths, Egypt, crystals, wizardry, witchery…anything magical and dark just resonates with him. I showed him an instagram account of a witchy-type person who does metal-working and he was in awe like “you can actually be a witch?…I want to be that when I grow up!!!”. 🙂

February 4, 2020 6:46 pm
Reply to  LaFemma

Oh, our kids sound like a match made in heaven!! Yes, with my daughter it was from such a young age too. It really is interesting having a kid with an 8th house stellium!

February 3, 2020 9:56 am

I can’t quite work out which one I’m aligned with. I know my capricorn moon translated by Saturn in 2hLeo has a pretty strong hold on my material values.. but it’s not about stinginess, it’s about Respect for quality. E.g. I bought this couch because it was made in 1967 that couch is older and still in better condition than You so show some decency and don’t stand on it in your stilettos (ok they are fabulous shoes darling but get off my couch or effing else) Like I see the Cancerian Nest and know that their ancient Super A-mart… Read more »

Ellie M
Ellie M
February 3, 2020 9:24 am

Great post👍 As a Pisces sun, and mercury Pisces square Uranus, I really appreciate when people don’t write off my sometimes slightly unconventional or off beat views and theories as being silly or just wrong. My Jupiter in Aquarius also values in other people, the ability to be different and open minded, and I therefore really appreciate it when people return the favour 😃

Pegasus
Pegasus
February 3, 2020 9:17 am

‘Loyal en Tout’ my old school motto. YES deception! How can one function, plan just gad about in the world if not told the truth, it would spin you in all the wrong directions, draw all the wrong conclusions.
Virgo friend once said ‘CORIANDER’ when i gave him delicious pumpkin soup, ‘I hate coriander’. I mean how can anyone not love coriander. Someone who still eats Weetbix for breakfast i guess.
(Yes this is the Virgo i’m going to visit…oops).

All so brilliant, so TRUE….lol. Those water signs are the Mariana Trench, the’re so deep.

February 3, 2020 9:27 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Does the Virgo have personal planets in Leo?
P.s. bon voyage 😉

pearl
pearl
February 3, 2020 9:00 am

Saggitarius-don’t lie to me- OATH!!

Pegasus
Pegasus
February 3, 2020 9:23 am
Reply to  pearl

YUP, steal from me, borrow my best jacket and ruin it, don’t pay back a loan, lose my best vape, but NEVER EVER lie to me 🙂

kriblack
kriblack
February 3, 2020 6:38 am

Ha! Ok clearly Pisces is true but as a Virgo Rising the details thing really resonates. I had a long term love zombie relationship with a man who constantly ghosted me but always sucked me back in by remembering weird details: that I prefer to use a dessert fork to eat because I have small hands or what I was wearing on a particular day that I had forgotten but he recalled as a treasured memory. To this day, anyone that remembers my preference for something or references a conversation that we had weeks or months ago is instantly a… Read more »

Angelica
Angelica
February 3, 2020 4:56 am

Cancer is dead on.

Angelica
Angelica
February 3, 2020 4:54 am

Scorpios hahahahaha

February 3, 2020 4:39 am

Love it when you do the short sharp 12 sign descriptions, Mystic.
As a Libra Rising, I totally, without a shadow of a doubt, 100% agree with your Libra description re loyalty.
As a Crab Sun, that could change any second soon.

Lili
Lili
February 6, 2020 2:42 am
Reply to  Skarab

Libras ghost you rather than discuss issues. Just had a fellow Libran drop out of my life. No clue about offense given- no response to outreach. I am all good/relieved: it was loyalty tests hour by hour, rants on conspiracy, Red Queen edicts. Life is simpler.

ashley_
ashley_
February 3, 2020 2:23 am

This is a most excellent post

Ourladyunderground
Ourladyunderground
February 3, 2020 12:04 am

“Taurus – Not touching their stuff.” Or their people. Stop looking at my fucking person.🐂

Acqualuna
Acqualuna
February 2, 2020 11:49 pm

Hilarious! These beautifully describe the ego aspects of each sign, which have been very prominent of late with all this Capricorn-earth-plan-organize-energy myschief. (spelling error there, but I kind of like it considering the setting.) I really appreciate the (albeit slow…) shift away from the heavy Cap-Conjunct into a bit more quirky-airy energy.
Thanks for the… everything, Mystic.

Librarius
Librarius
February 2, 2020 10:17 pm

I now see my Aquarian Moon as the potential root of a lot of my boundary-setting related prblems, LOL. “On the intellectual level, I can understand why they did it and can’t be sure I would never do the same, because “never” is an extreme word. So can I demand that they never do it? Hm hm…”

Acqualuna
Acqualuna
February 2, 2020 11:51 pm
Reply to  Librarius

On the same level… 🙂

South
South
February 2, 2020 10:02 pm

Agree on Virgo…
It always about the minutiae with us…

Details, details

Goddess is in THE DETAILS

February 2, 2020 8:28 pm

A true hero needs no praise ? 😉 Trust but never depend on that trust. Depend on yourself, trust yourself. To start with trust is also way easier than to attempt some type of verification. That’s a slippery slide. Even more slippery is to start with suspicion. Suspicious people make me suspicious.. down we go. Praise the heavens don’t praise me ? Can also be saying Blame the heavens don’t blame me. Trust needs to be trust that someone is taking responsibility for their words and actions. The only praise this Aries likes is recognition of effort. Recognition that there… Read more »

Acqualuna
Acqualuna
February 2, 2020 11:54 pm

Spoken like a true do-it-yourself-Aries… I am an Aries Sun comrade, can you tell? 🙂

February 3, 2020 11:05 pm
Reply to  Acqualuna

Come out from behind that aqua moon ! Be out and proud baby ! Together now … I am ? Does that work cause ‘we are’ just doesn’t feel right 😉

February 3, 2020 12:51 am

Trust is being authentic. If you’re who you really are, no bullshit, then there is never a need to second guess. Lay it on the table, take it or leave it.

February 4, 2020 6:32 am

Hrmm, yes, perhaps to an Aries it’s more about expressing loyalty through action, or perhaps by following their lead?

Lili
Lili
February 6, 2020 2:57 am

My youngest has Aries MC and Venus. She is super organized, busts out her work, has a loyal small crew of BFFs. Maintains her cool in crisis. In kindergarten, she packed bags and lunches for her older brothers when our heat was out- and we stayed at my in-laws. She was done while her Virgo brothers were still looking for their shoes. Now in college, she let go of a childhood friend who gas-lighted her and denied bad behavior. My Mergirl-Aries owned her part- but frenemy denied any need to change. My Euro-dwelling über Aries glam cousin: novelist, traveler, gourmet… Read more »

February 6, 2020 2:50 pm
Reply to  Lili

Confucius says : There’s no such thing as a free lunch 😉

Jacqui
Jacqui
February 2, 2020 8:11 pm

Me (Taurus stellium): Who used my beach towel?

I bought them all a beach towel and there’s spares so why use mine? Hehe so true

MissDee
MissDee
February 2, 2020 7:20 pm

I am Sun in Gemini – actually a quadruple Gemini – and yet the Virgo (my rising) portrait feels way closer.

Librarius
Librarius
February 2, 2020 10:14 pm
Reply to  MissDee

I have several planets in Libra and Sagittarius (my Venus in Sag) cut way closer! Into the bullseye, actually. The Rising having influence in this makes sense though