December 2019 Horoscopes And A Peek At 2020

December monthly horoscopes are posted and it’s the end of the decade already!

And, astrologically, 2020 starts with the New Moon Solar Eclipse on Yule/Boxing Day. Yes, you read that correctly. You can’t count on your conformity skills to glide through seasonal conviviality. But you can rely on magic. December’s Jupiter-Uranus vibe and other factors make it the month to spring some ingenuity ahead of the Saturn-Pluto conjunction.

See more on that in the Horoscopes. In other news, the Year Ahead Instant Astro Report is down for a redesign and I’ve added some extra content! It’s going to be brilliant. That is done off your personal birth chart but if you would just like to get my blast on the 2020 Astro in general, it is here.

And, Jupiter is imminently in Capricorn! The unusually awesome Lifetime Membership sale ends when Jupiter gets to Cap btw.

My thoughts on Jupiter + the time that the Galaxy King joins Saturn + Pluto will be in the Daily Mystic email for Monday.

Some random takes: The Mutable signs are about to feel back in their bodies while Aquarians, Taureans, and Sagittarians are getting all agog with entrepreneurial vim.

Aries and Libra are waiting for further classified intel from Cosmic Detective Chiron turning Direct. So far the data has been excellent. Cancerians and Caps are Eclipse-Tripping, fortifying their boundaries and nurturing the quality alliances.

Scorps are seething, scheming and – if they are tuned in, reconnecting with a journal-keeping practice. Possibility: They couldn’t find a blank book to write in so are working on a screenplay, novel or snarky blog all about you. Thinly veiled? Pfft.

Thoughts?

Image: Tim Goschnick- Gravity Man

socialgraffiti
socialgraffiti
December 8, 2019 5:53 pm

I really hate unevolved Scorpio energy

Just me
Just me
December 6, 2019 11:53 am

Finally sold our home, Pisces hubby and Gem me have been flat out improving and maintaining it for sale (never the same as when you just live in a place) and at the same time in limbo since we put it on the market mid May. Has been the pits for the last 3 weeks as we finalised sale and tried to recover and adjust to being us again – anew, because we’re not the old us anymore. Nearly weren’t ‘Us’ at all. Have found a new home to move to in late January – finally feeling refreshed and excited.

FireTryin'
FireTryin'
December 3, 2019 12:43 am

This Virgo heavy, Sag rising likes how that first take sounds. Feels very good in my body 😉

Biancasarah
Biancasarah
December 2, 2019 8:25 pm

Cancer sun & Cappi moon, I loved reading this article ❤x

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
December 2, 2019 5:53 pm

Sounds like a full on December, but positive. Change is coming, whether you like it or not — Greta Thunberg

fae
fae
December 2, 2019 11:15 am

Looked up to spy Capricorn (the sea-goat) in the clouds while reading this post!! It’s so clear I snapped a pic and wish I could post it 🙂
Welcome, Capricorn energy!!

Laurakitty
Laurakitty
December 2, 2019 10:37 am

This Scorpio was just setting her goals for the month and they include getting back to journaling every morning and starting a screenplay, so this seems pretty right on.

December 2, 2019 10:08 am

Thank Goddess for the Dec scopes! Gonna go full-pagan housewitch this Yule.

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
December 2, 2019 5:51 pm

Awesome

December 2, 2019 8:23 am

Eclipse tripping. Again ! Eclipses and equinoxes really really get me. So I’ll strap myself in and wait for the ride to start. I just know I don’t want to be in Scotland anymore or the uk. So I’m pushing on south.

December 2, 2019 8:52 pm
Reply to  emg

Australia? 😊 we’d love to have you! Just a shame about all the fires atm…

December 2, 2019 9:33 pm
Reply to  Scorpleocap

Not quite that far south! But one day I will make it just to see some of it. Southern Europe I am bound.

Wish Upon a Star
Wish Upon a Star
December 2, 2019 11:17 pm
Reply to  emg

Sounds lovely emg.

December 3, 2019 6:14 am
Reply to  emg

Sounds nice, emg! Wishing you the best for your move xo

South
South
December 3, 2019 1:44 pm
Reply to  emg

If you ever get to Australia emg…
You would love it…
Fires indeed
Interesting is that most of our flora rely on fire to split the seed pods open
It’s an important part of our biome

Wish Upon a Star
Wish Upon a Star
December 3, 2019 4:26 pm
Reply to  South

Indeed Gwendolyn. If we left fire management in the hands of our indigenous peoples we wouldn’t be in the crisis we are now.

South
South
December 3, 2019 7:39 pm

Exactly Wish…
A professor of mine called Bill Gammage ( Adelaide Uni) wrote a book about indigenous people using fire to shape the landscape BEFORE
“White fellas”
Some States are using indigenous Elders – finally x

Wish Upon a Star
Wish Upon a Star
December 3, 2019 10:29 pm
Reply to  South

Just to add.

I heard a black fella on TV say that when they build a fire they make sure it is a circle so all the animals can smell it and have a chance to escape.

What states?

South
South
December 3, 2019 11:35 pm

Well that sounds logical and rational…
WA I believe, saw a story on the ABC a while back…
They do know this land better than us…
It’s their Dreaming after all x

Wish Upon a Star
Wish Upon a Star
December 4, 2019 12:09 am
Reply to  South

They call it their Creation Story. I’m not aboriginal but I do know that Dreaming is like calling the Romani: Gypsies. Its degrotary. Obviously I relate more to Romani.

But hey I know too much.

December 4, 2019 9:48 pm

It is also a bit of a metaphor for life in that we have all walked through the fire in order to blossom.

December 2, 2019 6:07 am

I really wish Mystic were wrong but yes there’s this unusually strong underlying seething going on with this Scorp right now and it’s really quite awful. I just feel yuck. The only thing I’m not seething about right now is this website! Hope this passes soon.

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
December 3, 2019 9:04 am
Reply to  Scorpleocap

That’s no good! Hope that feeling passes soon. It has been a hard year and now your Scorp planets have been copping it. x

December 3, 2019 12:09 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

Aww thanks sweet Chrysalis. Today is better – I’m trying to turn it into haute fire energy rather than plain butchery and seething about the world being against me. I think Saturn is still conjunct my moon too, as it is for you! Hope you’re going ok xo

December 3, 2019 12:10 pm
Reply to  Scorpleocap

Butchery as in bitchery 😊

South
South
December 3, 2019 1:46 pm
Reply to  Scorpleocap

You could try butchery…

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
December 3, 2019 1:53 pm
Reply to  Scorpleocap

LOL love the concept of plain butchery. xx
I’m good actually. Desperate for wholesale change (in a good way, just to be clear, universe!) Saturn has just moved off my moon, thank fuq. Venus on the SN has brought an unwelcome message from a toxic bloke from my past, the Weatherbeaten Virgo. Seriously what part of actual written “fuq off” does he not understand?? I want to ask the South Node for a refund. If the Weatherbeaten Virgo is the best it can do, what with the magic Venus / Mars / SN/NN weirding, I want my money back, hehe

South
South
December 3, 2019 7:42 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

Refund from the Multiverse…
Absolutely LOVE it…
I do think though there would be a wee problem finding your receipt x

December 4, 2019 4:48 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

Lol. I’ll save the “butchery” for another day. I’m through with angsting and back to anxieting for the time being. 😊 Praying my postgrad results come through despite my late assignment submission so the compliance box can be ticked and I can keep my job. Trying not to freak out.

December 4, 2019 5:02 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

I hope some beautiful wholesale change comes through for you soon, Chrysalis. 😊 Maybe With the Jupiter conjunction to our cap moons in January? Lol, love your phrasing – “weatherbeaten virgo”. Sounds like a real character! Seriously, people just do not understand that fuq off means fuq off (like a Toro ex from over a decade ago, but that’s another story…) Failing a refund, hope you can at least get an exchange of goods!

Love Merkuri
Love Merkuri
December 2, 2019 5:54 am

I’m coming out of a (Hermit) cave I banished myself into since April. The light stings my eyes as I readjust to this weird outside world.

Invicta