The Next 19 Weeks Are Speed-Evolution

woman standing on stones with planet Saturn in background

In the mood for something succinct? I can write the astrology forecast for the next 19 weeks in one sentence. Everyone is confronting one particular challenge that seems practical (health, money, relationship) but which has deep roots.

And, if you think about it, the dynamic underlying the situation is core to your character, psyche, and destiny. Whatever it is cannot be dealt with your previous methods or consciousness. It’s the issue of the next 19 weeks (until Saturn conjunct Pluto exact in January), and the only approach that will work is “root and branch reform.” It’s all in Capricorn so mediated through issues that may not seem flamboyantly magic (blood tests, haggling with accountants, legal scenarios, etc.) but they are.

The process metamorphizes your relationship to power. It’s a speed evolution, and it’s here. This issue and the new platform you build as a result of it is your foundation for the new era beginning in 2020. And, as I said in the Daily Mystic today: In times of poorly managed economies and ecologies, brilliant management of our economy and environment is a form of revolution.

Okay fine – that was a couple of paragraphs not one sentence. I’ll try again. Think of the main thing challenging you at the moment and level up your attack plan; this may not seem like a “new age” thing, but it is.

And move on it sooner, rather than later. Mars trine Saturn and Pluto makes a motivated and self-commanded person – you – formidable. More in the Horoscopes!

Image: Eva Lake

RedSonya
RedSonya
September 12, 2019 7:20 am

Its all going down in my 11th house. I’ve been evolving over this year to learn to rely on myself and a few close friends that I trust. The users that I clung to over the past few years have been kicked to the curb and frankly I am liking it. I want no more drama, bizarre mid life crises, or users/losers in my circle.

KimBrulee
KimBrulee
September 11, 2019 12:15 pm

oh man, smothered in practical business, very weird and focused but I’m working it. The creative side is perplexed and hemmed in, but I’m also getting moments of very awesome insights. They kind of play off each other, stands to reason: very good and solid ideas based on the work I’ve done before. Thanks for letting me know the evolution is a thing. Kind of thankful I’m a Gemini and laughing cos after writing this cos so obviously Saturn conjunct Pluto it hurts?

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
September 10, 2019 5:55 am

Saturn and Pluto transiting my 3rd House: Communication
It’s been a trying year.
People assuming what I think, or said, not listening or reading. Trying to double-check to make sure I’m being clear in my word and taking extra precautions to understand others clearly as well.
to sum up: Say what you mean, mean what you say.

Mina
Mina
September 10, 2019 12:17 pm
Reply to  Scorpio_Rising

This has been my experience with family this year

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
September 13, 2019 1:46 am
Reply to  Mina

I’m so sorry…it’s exhausting to be constantly misunderstood or worse having others assume and project onto you! good luck with this transit.
I find myself talking/writing less and trying to get right to the point.

Invicta
Invicta
September 10, 2019 4:10 am

Money, money money ah ah
must be funny

Invicta
Invicta
September 11, 2019 4:36 am
Reply to  Invicta

Because it’s all going down in my 2nd house. Saturn is currently in my first but darling uncle P is grinding back and forth over that area of my chart while Saturn catches up. Almost as fun as Saturn in Sagittarius.

Agstar
Agstar
September 8, 2019 12:07 am

An excellent heads up! I just put down a deposit and signed up for that Meditation Teachers course and wrangling up people to share the cost of an energy course ( low money and health being the practical concerns) so thanks Mars trine Saturn and Pluto in the 8th. Now that I know I will quickly move on those other things thank you!

Electro
Electro
September 6, 2019 9:04 pm

Two ideas are currently at my forefront. At a recent training, there was a slide of a slow cooker with the reminder that change takes time and you can’t force it or rush through. Seems simple but when you really live it it feels less demanding yet fruitful. The second is the proverb, “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” I had some Jupiter seeds planted in July while I was visiting my Jupiter line and having multiple Jupiter transits.

MissDee
MissDee
September 6, 2019 8:27 pm

Pluto and Saturn in my 5th house. I have been obsessed with self-expression since forever. May this be the year I land myself a more rewarding (as in money-wise too) job?
And I have reboot online dating and successfully so – as in I actually dated some peeps and had short couple vacation with 2 guys. I hadn’t dated or being on a “couple” holiday in maaaany years so the plutonic ambition joined by Saturn’s “draw a plan and stick to it with discipline” has been fruitful but no lasting results so far. But I will insist of course.

Kat
Kat
September 6, 2019 8:21 am

Pluto and Saturn in my first house. It’s all about the transformation of self.

Jacqui
Jacqui
September 6, 2019 8:11 am

Everything is too confusing, airy and complex for me. Pluto and friends parked in 12th house. Giddy up!

Librarius
Librarius
September 6, 2019 6:33 am

“One particular challenge that seems practical” — I narrow my eyes reading on, 100% focus, and end up nodding at all three: health – yes, money – yes, relationship… wait, how can it be ALL three??? Kind of unfair, LOL. Also, I’m not sure how practical most relationship challenges of this time are but mine seem existential, uber-subtle and very intrinsic. Maybe it’s not the Pluto-Saturn but the Neptune 5th house transit and Uranus in the 7th?..

Electro
Electro
September 6, 2019 8:54 pm
Reply to  Librarius

Hey there, Scorpio rising. I hope you’re at least enjoying this Jupiter second house transit!

Librarius
Librarius
September 7, 2019 7:16 pm
Reply to  Electro

Haha, a clever guess! I’m Libra rising but have Scorp (and Pluto) in my first house. The relationship partner is Pluto-conjuct-Sun in their first house sooo…. living the Pluto life, ahaha. And thanks! I’m working on that Jupiter.

MutatisMutandis
MutatisMutandis
September 6, 2019 2:21 am

Saturn and Pluto are in my 12th house and squaring my natal Saturn now and my natal Pluto next year, both in the 8th. So for me this summer has been all about Massive Transformation… but transformation that big ain’t quick and on the day-by-day basis it feels detached and boring with the occasional spike of pleased satisfaction from stuff like keeping up with a new good habit. The biggest part of the change – moving cross country – is already done. Arguably now I’m in the harder phase – following through on the transformation and not lapsing into old… Read more »

HAEGlobal
HAEGlobal
September 5, 2019 10:38 pm

For me this is about money and career. I have a huge first interview today for a job overseas. I have mixed emotions but overall excited for the possibilities! Gotta use the energy of the moment to manifest great things for myself now!

Librarius
Librarius
September 6, 2019 6:35 am
Reply to  HAEGlobal

Good luck!

Julz
Julz
September 6, 2019 10:40 am
Reply to  HAEGlobal

Best of lucks!!!

Centaurus
Centaurus
September 5, 2019 2:09 pm

Timed well with the shifting moon. I almost feel inspired about this process.

And perfectly Saggo- succinct…. with some added bits 😁

Electro
Electro
September 6, 2019 8:55 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

Yes! I can absolutely feel it in my body when the moon arrives in Sag. Maybe because my Sag moon is in my second house. Whatever it is, I love it!

Centaurus
Centaurus
September 9, 2019 8:07 pm
Reply to  Electro

Missing that feeling broadly these days so totes appreciate the monthly lift!

Saoirse Kirke
Saoirse Kirke
September 5, 2019 1:10 pm

“Saoirse watches Mystic’s readers walking through smoking rubble, looking exfoliated and unperturbed through 2020 from her parapet…”

Saoirse Kirke
Saoirse Kirke
September 5, 2019 1:39 pm
Reply to  Saoirse Kirke

Viva La Liberation

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
September 5, 2019 2:22 pm
Reply to  Saoirse Kirke

“exfoliated and unperturbed.” LOVE this you have summed it up xx

scorpiodawn

Reply to  Invicta

Since forever!!

Saoirse Kirke
Saoirse Kirke
September 7, 2019 1:55 pm
Reply to  Invicta

You’re always welcome to this dodgy castle

Invicta
Invicta
September 10, 2019 4:12 am
Reply to  Saoirse Kirke

getting on the bus now, don’t wait up

Saoirse Kirke