Uranus in Taurus and Pluto in Capricorn is the new Earth Era. Also, until 2021, Saturn and then Jupiter will also be in Capricorn.
Even once Saturn and Jupiter move on, we’re left with power-players Uranus + Pluto both in Earth signs, a la the Sixties, when they were conjunct in Virgo.
They’re in harmony and supported by Neptune, so this is not like the non-stop cathartic edge of the Zap Zone from 2012 to 2015.
But the Earth sign emphasis lasts till the middle of next decade. It’s an astrological dynamic that comes with its own playbook.
What are the weird rules?
(1) Don’t overdo it with the crystals or gemstones. They’re Earth element and the astral atmosphere already accentuates that. Even if magic rocks augmented your vibe or felt supportive prior to this year, they could now feel energetically weighty. Metal talismans, jewelry, and accents in decor balance the Earth. It’s a Feng Shui and a Geomancy thing.
(2) When the past calls, you have to pick up. Don’t take calls from Energy Vampires, Chaos Addicts or people who still live in the past. But Saturn on the South Node in Capricorn is an unprecedented opportunity to lay old ghosts to rest. Or, to methodically audit and assess events that shaped your psyche or set certain plotlines in motion.
(3) Food is political. It’s also magic. That’s the Uranus in Taurus angle. Awareness of the politico-ecological dimension of food is growing. And, on a more spiritual level, sensitive people are more attuned than ever to how food influences consciousness. For striking insights, just merge a food journal with an intuition or dream diary.
(4) As you may have noticed, nobody has the intellectual room for bullshit relationships anymore. It’s not even an attempt to be virtuous. Insubstantial or ill-defined associations just seem off-kilter.
(5) In this new terrain, the short-cuts are not safe.
(6) Neptune casts a stronger spell than ever; in their home constellation, augmented by Uranus in Taurus and Pluto in Capricorn. If you listen with your inner ear, you’ll hear Water talking. Mirrors are magic, not always beneficially so.
(7) Whatever services you expect from a government, of any political strain, you’re probably going to get less of it.
Image: Wong Kar-wai – 2046
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle & more
Join the thousands of happy Mega Mystic members, who are enjoying Mystic’s unique, modern and empowering take on the ancient art of horoscopes & all things Astrology. With an all-access membership