How To Understand The Venus People

Christina Aguilera dressed in Egyptian headgear on chaise lounge with champagne

Remember the Mars People?  Meet the Venus People. Who are they? They’re anyone with a strong Venus or Venusian presence in their natal astrology.  They’re Venus Rising, or their Venus is conjunct a booster planet like Jupiter. Maybe they’ve got a stellium in either of the two Venus-ruled signs – Libra and Taurus. Or, their Venus is in the 2nd or 7th house, extra-potent by also being in Libra, Taurus or Pisces.

But before you settle down to crack the code of your or someone else’s Venus factors, guess what? You don’t need to run calculations. You can smell the Venus People coming. Or, if you’re wondering whether you are one or not, lift your wrist to your nostrils. Sniff. Do you smell scent? Is there a back-story or current philosophy attached to that scent? If yes, you’re a Venusian. Another indicator? For you, food, fragrance, and fine art would have spiritual dimensions far beyond their ordinary meaning.

The Venus People revere beauty. It moves them emotionally. Watch their eyes moisten at the sight of anything beautiful and realize that their reverence is never acquisitive or even particularly lustful. Yes, they have a libido and can elegantly slide in and out of intimacy or physical connection without clumsy neurosis. And an orgasm is more therapeutic for Venus People than any amount of talking therapy or even yoga inc. But their love of beauty is unconditional. It does not seek to possess.

Their Love Of Beauty Is Unconditional – It Does Not Seek To Possess

Venusians admire the sleek lines of a supermodel in the same style that they notice a particularly stunning sunset, furniture design, cat, handbag or the beautiful shoulders of an otherwise standard-looking person next to them in the bank queue. They’re usually beautiful themselves or are perceived as being alluring. Non-Venusian people often reach for the Venus People and crave their company as if it were a drug. Their presence is not just fragrant but soothing.

It’s difficult for Venus People because they’re nice to everyone and then people incorrectly surmise the Venusian is in love with them. Or desire further intimacy that was never on offer. Misunderstandings can also arise from the Venusian dislike of confrontation. They’re as emotionally disturbed by even minor snark as they would be by a poorly designed item of clothing or petrochemical smelling candle. And, their desire to avoid ugliness can see them slipping out many a back door, just to avoid the discordance of an argument or break-up speech. In their mind, they’re doing the other person a service. “Cruel to be kind” is the Venusian mantra.

They Learn Early That They Can Trade Off Their Looks, Aesthetic, Taste Or Cultural Discernment

They’re psychically struck by a sudden swerve into over-share or discordant politics. Their disdain of knock-offs or bad design is not snobbish; it’s innate. In relationships, they often follow one of two distinct patterns. (1) They mate early and stay with that person forever, valuing comfort and simpatico tastes on everything above any desire for novelty. Or, (2) Their primary identity is single – without or without lovers – and they’re married to style, an art form or distinctive mode of living. People who don’t know the type 2 Venusian would often be shocked at the subtle but secret luxuries they permit themselves or aspire to.

Venus People find careers around beauty, one way or another, learning early that they can trade off their looks, aesthetic, taste or cultural discernment. They are tactile and psychic by smell, picking up cues from their fingers on fabric or the scent of your hair.

Their love of beauty makes some see them as shallow, and while of course, some Venus People have a surface-oriented consciousness, many are profoundly deep. Their perceptions of style, culture, and fashion tap into a socio-cultural matrix. Some of them can tell more from your choice of new hairstyle than you’d tell your therapist. And while they may not be news junkies, they understand the mood of the streets via style. As ultimately, tranquility is their most valuable asset, Venusians pick up on any threat before it’s apparent to others.

Thoughts?

Image: David LaChapelle

, , ,

Harri
Harri
July 22, 2020 11:37 pm

Libra sun, cancer moon, air and water, Venus and the moon

fairy
fairy
April 15, 2020 1:50 am

reading this, I swear you are describing me, but based on my signs that I checked on cafe astrology, I am considered “martian” – is it possible to feel venusian? im new to astro.

Dasama
Dasama
November 18, 2019 11:15 am

This essay is right on ty mystic I come back and reread this just because I forget why I love, love ( people, places, art and music ) Yessa I live with NN/Asc/Venus in Leo

Agent Sidereal
Agent Sidereal
October 26, 2019 10:51 pm

Does Venus in Gemini on the 5th house (together with a Cancer Sun and Mercury in Gemini ) counts ?

Sita Milanović
Sita Milanović
September 19, 2019 4:33 am

Venus/Mars and Moon in Pisces, Libra rising
At verbatim A-Z

Jacqueline
Jacqueline
September 17, 2019 8:49 am

I have Sun and Venus in Libra, 7th house.
If anyone ever needed to profile me, this will do it.

Chinagirl
Chinagirl
May 30, 2019 10:59 am

Suddenly sighing a breath of relief…. I’ve read so much but this is the first time I read such description. And both (1) and (2) are very familiar and very comfortable state of being for me.

Syrena
Syrena
May 29, 2019 11:52 am

Venus conjunct Sun, and wow I feel like my secrets are on display here.

A_J_
A_J_
May 29, 2019 7:39 am

LOL this is my boyfriend…Pisces w/ Pisces Rising and Venus in Pisces, and a 7H Libra Moon. I have 2H Venus in Capricorn. His style muse is Cary Grant. He always smells amazing, but with Uranus now in Taurus and my Virgo Stellium, I’m concerned about how fake, synthetic fragrances fuck with our endocrine systems. I’ve tried to turn him onto Living Libations, and other natural colognes, but nothing doing…he says he’s European and I can pry his French/Italian colognes out of his cold, dead hands…

May 31, 2019 11:47 am
Reply to  A_J_

Is Oscar Da LA Rents fake? I didn’t know they mess with our endocrine systems.

What natural brands would you recommend for women in Australia. ?

A_J_
A_J_
June 1, 2019 3:48 am

Pretty much anything found in a department store is fake. Personally I like mixing and matching essential oils. I’m in the United States, so I don’t know many Australian brands, sorry! Hopefully someone else will chime in?

June 1, 2019 5:36 pm
Reply to  A_J_

Thanks AJ. Sounds nice with the essential oil blends. I have a book that recommends blends combining base middle and top notes.

Can I ask? When you make a blend does the smell develop over time or is it much the same from when you first make it?

Danielle
Danielle
May 28, 2019 10:19 pm

Libra rising with a stellium, inluding sun, in taurus. You were able to more accurately describe me with this one post than some astrologers have using my whole chart!

LoneLeo
LoneLeo
May 28, 2019 7:02 pm

So what brings me here, as right now, after a post I added about Saturn at south node? After reading about Venus people, I thought, oh, I have Taurus rising, (MM natal chart references) WOW! works, then Venus is in my 2nd house, WOW again, then love warp 9 report, (more MM astro goodness) Transit Mars conjunct Natal Venus 6th – 10th May, mmm rings a bell, the line reads; ‘firing up your dating scene after a period of inaction’ Yes that happened! The line from the blog post reads;’ or desire further intimacy that was never on offer .… Read more »

The Year of The Phoenix
The Year of The Phoenix
May 28, 2019 6:16 pm

As always uncanny! I wasn’t sure I identified as a Venus person as it’s my only personal planet without an outer planetary mate and it’s in my 12Th PLUS it is square my Moon /Neptune conjunction to rub a bit of salt

Then I read the bit about Libran lineups and scent and beauty driven life and it’s a yes

VK
VK
May 28, 2019 11:40 am

This description is ONLY 100% spot on for me- Sagg with Venus rising and Sagg moon. Eerie!!!

Lisa
Lisa
May 28, 2019 10:14 am

“Beautiful” piece

Scorpleocap
Scorpleocap
May 28, 2019 6:38 am

Can I ask what people think about planets in ‘mutual reception’? I’ve got Pluto in libra in mutual reception with Venus in Scorpio, at least this was what one reading of my chart came up with. Does this mean my Scorpiness is enmeshed with a Venusian quality? I’d love to hear if anyone has any thoughts about this.

SheRat
SheRat
May 28, 2019 1:54 am

Do I have to be a Venus person AND a Mars person AND have all the Love Zombie styles? WTF. Pluto Rising in Venus makes those “mistunderstandings” about being in love with people particularly confrontative.

Just Sunday night I slipped out the back door of a bar to avoid an argument with a persistent suitor who has severely overestimated my interest. See, because the Mars Pluto makes me fawn until I can’t anymore and then I just want to kick the person who is not taking no for an answer. Therefore, the back door is like, cruel to avoid jail.

Algol
Algol
May 28, 2019 1:00 am

This was really great. I am Venus rising in Gemini, and so many of my behaviors often come out of those drives you described. Very subconscious. Out of bounds venus, so a little rebellious and even self harming in avoiding ugliness and discord. And people falling for you because you are just being libran/nice, even moreso now because collective social skills are often so challenged. Great post!

LibraLilith
LibraLilith
May 28, 2019 12:00 am

Venus in Libra in 2nd house plus a Libra stellium. Guess the above describes me pretty well. Not traditionally beautiful but certainly make the best of what I’ve got. Coupled with a Virgo rising I’m a bit more ‘stripped back’ than most Librans but looks do count and I love beauty in whatever form.

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
May 27, 2019 8:58 pm

Oh yes this is my Venus-Sun conj/ Libra moon old lover; also my Venus in Pisces/ Libra moon sister. I’d love to be more Venusian but I’m not, even though I have a 7th house stellium. I have Venus conj my Dsc in my 6th and that’s about all. (Square Neptune in Scorp and Jupiter in Toro for a good time LOL). I’m just Saturning out over here, sigh

k444m
k444m
May 27, 2019 3:32 pm

yeah holy smokes – echoing other comments here, this is on point!! libra sun mercury mars in my 6th, venus conj jupiter in virgo in my 4th ‍‍‍

Tarleisio
Tarleisio
May 27, 2019 2:23 pm

OMG. ALL of this! How could it not be with Venus conjunct Jupiter in Pisces in my 2. house square my Ascendant and trine my North Node? Thank you, Mystic. FINALLY, someone gets it! 😉

Goldengirl
Goldengirl
May 27, 2019 1:33 pm

Dudeee this article is AMAZING!!!! I resonated with every ounce of it and realized things about myself that I didn’t know were bc of my Venus nature! Psychically struck by the serve of overshare and tranquility being a valuable asset are both sooo right on time. I totally enjoyed reading this, it filled me up with joy and smiles

Ruya
Ruya
May 27, 2019 12:59 pm

Venus conjunct moon and north node in Leo in second house with Jupiter W/ Saturn W/ Pluto W/ Juno in Libra . My Saturn return was all about breaking free ( from everything weighing me down ) and discovering perfumes. Life is/has been an endless Venusian venture from then on.

May 27, 2019 11:22 am

Great, in depth description. Love: tranquility is their greatest asset. I relate to most. not all points.

This cheers me up after delving into my Saturn, Pluto and South node Scorpio transmitting 11 the house meaning.

Beauty restores harmony. Thanks Mystic.

Ariel
Ariel
May 27, 2019 10:34 am

Venus in Taurus conjunct the Midheaven & a LOT of this is me. I am that Type 2 Venusian crying at The Ballad of Sexual Dependency by Nan Goldin in the Tate (literally what I did yesterday afternoon).

May 28, 2019 9:21 am
Reply to  Ariel

Oh I love that thing! I read an article about it months ago and tore out the photos. Sounds amazing, wish I could see it in the flesh!

I’m type 2 as well (artist with toro stellium in 2nd house)

May 27, 2019 10:12 am

As far as the primary astro goes, I am ‘un-venusian’, yet i identify with quite a lot of this. How does that work?

May 27, 2019 11:38 am
Reply to  Sam

Does it matter? LOL

Lupa
Lupa
May 27, 2019 9:30 am

Oh wow, that explains so much ! Love the vast sweep of this explanation is amazing.

Electro
Electro
May 27, 2019 9:26 am

I have Venus conjunct Jupiter in Gemini in the 8th house, and the nuance from people can just be too much. Like I gotta filter that shizz so it doesn’t get all over me. And I’m not very good at filtering so I tend to keep to myself, except when there is someone interesting enough to flirt with. Married a Venus rising and we have a Libra rising daughter and a Taurean son. Husband and daughter have supersonic scent, no joke. Once my daughter complained for two days that her room smelled like vomit but no one else smelled it.… Read more »

May 27, 2019 9:21 am

GAWD this is so true. Sniffed my wrist: Kiss of Aphrodite Oil by Alchemy Works.

May 27, 2019 11:40 am

Sounds sublime.

flowerchild
flowerchild
May 27, 2019 7:21 am

I relate to all of this as a default setting, maybe from SN Libra? I don’t have the classic Venusian chart, but I have Venus conjunct Descendant, albeit in Capricorn, and my Venus is my most aspected planet in my chart, being strongly aspected by almost every other planet, in a variety of ways, though no conjunctions or stelliums with it. I guess it’s a ‘dynamic’ and active planet in my chart so the energy is always present.

Billy D
Billy D
May 27, 2019 6:58 am

My Venus is in Virgo, but this description rings true. I choose a daily fragrance to match my mood or communicate what I hope to achieve.. My careers choices always revolved around fashion, advertising, communication and media relations. So does Venus in Virgo count?

crisannm
crisannm
May 27, 2019 2:58 am

Nailed me! Stellium in Libra in the third house. My Saturn is in Taurus though… not sure how that fits…

May 27, 2019 2:15 am

My chart doesn’t seem to back this up, but I am every single bit of this description. Every single bit, and indeed, this year, I have only just realized how thoroughly influenced I am by Venus and have chosen to start working with her. I collect perfumes, use them in magic, use them to convey a mood, and consider perfume and music to be the “invisible arts.” I reject people who are joyless about food and insist you must eat strictly for fuel, not taste (though I’m also – strangely? – Saturnian/Plutonic and totally get the high of using food… Read more »

Jacqui
Jacqui
May 27, 2019 5:47 pm
Reply to  Incense

Fistful of art supplies 🙂 me too

May 27, 2019 8:55 pm
Reply to  Jacqui

Apparently, my chart *does* back this up – Venus in the 2nd House – I didn’t catch that earlier. So you’re also a would be artist who doesn’t actually use their supplies? 😀

May 28, 2019 9:26 am
Reply to  Incense

Buying the art supplies is a rush in itself! gorgeous colours, paper, pastels, etc. love browsing in art shops

May 28, 2019 10:28 am
Reply to  Gemyogi

It is *such* a pleasurable hobby in itself!

May 28, 2019 9:23 am
Reply to  Incense

your name fits, Incense!

May 28, 2019 10:28 am
Reply to  Gemyogi

Ha! Thank you – I collect perfume, incense and essential oils .. for obvious reasons, I guess! 😀

May 28, 2019 11:38 am
Reply to  Incense

Japanese incense (the small sticks) are the best. Current fave is Yuzu

May 28, 2019 11:43 am
Reply to  Incense

I’m often found perusing perfume blogs like Bois de Jasmine… to scope out new perfumes to try. So sad when Givency stopped making L’interdit! I bought a bottle on my first trip to Paris at 25 and it was my fave scent — powdery, floral and complex — like a 19th C french theatre actress’s dressing room.

May 29, 2019 8:58 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

“like a 19th C french theatre actress’s dressing room.” This is one of the best descriptions of a perfume I’ve read! I love high concept perfumes or descriptions of them. I also love perfume blogs! One of my favorites is yesterdaysperfume.com.

There’s one I want to buy now that’s sold out, called – greatest name ever – I Saw Goody Proctor With the Devil. 😀

Sorry about L’Interdit. 🙁 Discontinued (or reformulated to death) is so sad.

May 28, 2019 9:25 am
Reply to  Incense

Food is one of my first priorities, and it must be good, and it gives me great pleasure. I hate eating junk and can not understand friends who say ‘I realised I forgot to have lunch’ — how can you “forget” to eat???

judith
judith
May 27, 2019 1:43 am

even my persnickty venus virgo conjunct uranus/pluto sextile neptune would rather eat glass than leave the house with deep scrub to the marrow,layer scented(read anointed)studied decadent wear and comfortable shoes(tossed the heels. tipped uterus is a highly unsexy calling card). i CONSIDER myself venusian!

Roxy Scorpio
Roxy Scorpio
May 27, 2019 1:39 am

Venus conj. Sun (and Mars, for good measure) in my 2nd. All resonates, all so true! And of course in sync with the 2nd, I also have a monthly budget for “soap” (my Cap husband’s shorthand for beauty products, services and fashion)

Carrie
Carrie
May 27, 2019 1:34 am

So cool! My latest publication (for academic journal) is on the evolutionary role of beauty and all living creatures desire for the elevated emotions that beauty can bring- I wrote about this in the context of the healing power of horses. So I’m libra (Mars, Jupiter and something else I forgot), Venus is in Sagittarius (horses!), and my moon is Taurus (emotions, nature).

Hel
Hel
May 27, 2019 4:51 am
Reply to  Carrie

That sounds like a wonderful article!

LotusFlower
LotusFlower
May 28, 2019 1:06 am
Reply to  Carrie

Wow! I would like to read

Carrie
Carrie
May 28, 2019 2:53 am
Reply to  LotusFlower

You can read it on my website but I don’t know if I can post my website here.

jeskile
jeskile
May 27, 2019 12:35 am

Wow. This really resonates with me. I have a heavy Taurus chart. Just yesterday, as a matter of fact, an ex-lover (the one whose memory still stings, even 20 years later) posted a picture of his fridge on FB. I looked at it and it was as if those little connecting tendrils were instantly severed. Store bought salad dressing? Fat-free Lactaid? Sour cream with the ugliest label I’ve ever seen? Yes. Yes, you were right. That break up was indeed for the best. Godspeed, old friend. Thank sweet Jesus we didn’t end up sharing a refrigerator. It really never would… Read more »

May 27, 2019 11:47 am
Reply to  jeskile

Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Store bought salad dressing : yuk !

How can you not appreciate beautiful olive oil. Major deal breaker !

LOL

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
May 28, 2019 9:34 am
Reply to  jeskile

Thank you for sharing this, you have made my week! I totally get it and as Antares says, you dodged a bullet!

May 28, 2019 11:40 am
Reply to  jeskile

lol. Food should be beautiful, healthy (except when you’re allowing yourself the occasional luxury dark choc truffle, etc.) and have care put into it. I hate low fat products with a passion! they are a chemical shitstorm, not real food. Just cut down on fats FFS. Also — fake sugar substitutes (that probably cause cancer or brain malfunction) — shudder!

Nanzee
Nanzee
May 27, 2019 12:09 am

Leo Venus Conjunct Uranus but in 10th House. Also Leo Sun. Will be married for 30 years this June, and have been with my husband for 39 years. However, I am definitely not “nice to everyone” so thinking this does not apply to me.

leoliza
leoliza
May 26, 2019 11:45 pm

Leo venus/uranus in 1st house….married young (37yrs now) I’m very comfortable and mostly traditional. Im nice to everyone most times (menopause was like having PMS X 10) I love family and home base, having comfy cosy furniture/bedding.

MissV
MissV
May 26, 2019 11:44 pm

I always wanted to be this kind of person! but my Venus is 12th house & conjunct Saturn. Schadenfreude

May 26, 2019 11:28 pm

I have Venus in Gemini does this double it ! 3rd house too. Although I adore perfume and beauty it really has had the effect of making me an incredible flirt. I simply can’t switch it off. Even if I’m not trying or trying not to, it happens. I can’t help raising an eyebrow or the corner of my mouth. And away it goes. It has been fun.

May 27, 2019 2:07 am
Reply to  emg

I have none of the Venus positions mentioned above except a couple of planets in Libra, but I too have Venus in Gemini, if that has any effect. Every single bit of the above description of a Venus person is 110% me though.

May 28, 2019 6:38 pm
Reply to  Incense

What have you got in libra ? And what house is your Venus Gemini ?

May 29, 2019 8:33 am
Reply to  emg

Jupiter and Uranus in Libra, Venus is in the 2nd House.

baristagem
baristagem
May 27, 2019 9:32 am
Reply to  emg

I also have Venus in Gemini 3rd House – conjunct Sun & Moon. I get an instance confidence boost wearing perfume! If I’m in a bit of a stuck mood I put perfume on & my mood changes instantly, I don’t even care what time of day it is.
Can also raise an eyebrow – is that a Gemmy thing?

May 28, 2019 6:37 pm
Reply to  baristagem

Me too. I am known to give myself a quick spritz even at bed time ?!?!? And I’ll follow a scent down the road to see who is wearing it. I’m wondering if the young lad recently brought out of a three week coma by his mum spraying him with his favourite smelling body spray/deodorant has a Venus placement prominent ?

Electro
Electro
May 27, 2019 9:44 am
Reply to  emg

Yay! I’m a Venus in Gemini too, such a fun placement. I love flirting and making people laugh. I’m also really loud in bed. Mine is 8th house.

May 28, 2019 6:32 pm
Reply to  Electro

Oooooo now that sounds awesome. Venus Gemini 8th. Loud. Ha. Hahaha. I have a habit of laughing and giggling and talking ! For some they look perplexed until they realise sex can be enormous fun. Go you. That placement sounds wonderful.

Scorpleocap
Scorpleocap
May 28, 2019 6:53 am
Reply to  emg

Third house Venus here too (and a stellium in the third) – I hear you, emg! I also see flirting as life-affirming and uplifting – when done appropriately, of course! Life is hard enough… why not dish out a few compliments here and there?

May 28, 2019 6:34 pm
Reply to  Scorpleocap

I simply can’t stop it. I exude flirt. And I love it. I feel it’s one of my gifts. It’s was tough early on but now I own it.

Saturn in Pisces
Saturn in Pisces
May 26, 2019 11:26 pm

Solar Toro, Moon conjunct Venus in the 2nd, 2nd house stellium – this post is eerily accurate (despite Venus being in Aries “detriment” – which honestly just eliminates the “nice” factor and makes me an unapologetic snob).

May 27, 2019 10:18 am

Maybe Venus in aries simply helps us relate better to the sporty bois (and gurls) 😉

I made a V in A .gif last night for a friend, even just looking for that vibe instantly put me in a good mood. Venus ain’t in detriment there imo, we just need the right playing field 😀 😉

Jacqui
Jacqui
May 26, 2019 7:11 pm

OOOOOh yes! tick tick tick. Perfumes I have many that I wear according to my clothes for that day. I’ve got a collection of handbags that are practical and tactile and lovely. But “psychically struck by a sudden swerve into over-share or discordant politics” nailed it for me. Venus conjunct moon in Aries but a huge stellium in Taurus 4th house. I teach art, what a dream job for a Venusian. XxXx

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
May 26, 2019 6:52 pm

awww love this.
venus in libra, toro rising and venus conjunct pluto. so yeah, im venusian.
adore scent, well…essential oils, absolutely. roses, the colour pink…
love food, and yes, beauty, esp in people
dont like being single but think thats my sun in seventh hse lol

Hel
Hel
May 26, 2019 6:48 pm

in Norway we have a tradition of eating our lunch out of brown paper wrapping or a box, and i have allways hated that. It feels insulting to me to treat food as a means to an end rather than something to be cherished. A friend made my lunch for me the other day, and she packed two lovely paper napkins with it, to use as a tiny table cloth. To me ths made all the differece in the world.

notMuggle
notMuggle
May 26, 2019 6:33 pm

So, now I need to hear from MM how we offend people less when we evade conflict, too much of the right things to say is disturbing but the truth hurts…

firecow
firecow
May 26, 2019 4:49 pm

Oh thank you for mentioning us! I have Venus conjunct Jupiter in Taurus, right at the end of the first house, forming a Taurus stellium with my sun – and a Libran moon. The appreciation of beauty is spot on, and I don’t differentiate – beauty is beauty, male, female, object, whatever. Food, music, art, beauty – I’m not a snob, but if someone diesn’t care much for those things we can’t be friends. I like things to smell nice, but subtle and natural. Of course.oh, and clothes – my weakness! The interesting conundrum for me is that I’m also… Read more »

Kat
Kat
May 26, 2019 4:47 pm

Does Venus conjuct the midheaven count?

Kat
Kat
May 28, 2019 5:03 pm

Thank you Mystic. This explains a lot that I can’t believe I’d completely overlooked in myself.

gigigirl88
gigigirl88
May 26, 2019 3:39 pm

Venus in Scorpio in the 7th, and a stellium of Libra planets, so yes, yes, yes, yes to all of the above. It all makes so much sense now – the love of clothes that are that little bit different, the fear of confrontation, easily turned on by all things sexual. I’m the type 2, after a failed marriage been single now for 15 years and mostly loving it. Thanks so much Mystic for this article, love it!!

dark star
dark star
May 26, 2019 3:36 pm

I love this. Venusiac lmtd
might I add style even their banal surrounding as much as humanly possible…at boring work I like to plate my lunch, restyle coworkers internally and make art out of office supplies.