Dennis Rodman Is Doing His Taurus

Dennis Rodman headline

Dennis Rodman is just doing his Taurus. This story is very Now, and it makes absolute sense. The retired pro basketball player turned aspirant diplomat is a Taurus.

Of course, he’s running around trying to steal giant crystals. And amethyst is, as outlined here, kind of special. It’s obviously absurd and, this Earth Era needs metal, not more rocks.

But still, there is something SO Taurus about this Dennis Rodman tale. Think about it. Vibe Hot Yoga. A giant crystal. Thing Lust.

He claims it’s a set-up, that the yoga studio “did it for the exposure.” His Mars in Leo is showing.

Thoughts?

May 17, 2019 6:17 pm

How sad, Bob Hawke has died. Bit of a shock. He seems like an evergreen cuckatoo. Never really thought he would drop of his perch.

RIP Bob. I hope they have nice beer where you are !

Jokerman
Jokerman
May 17, 2019 7:42 pm

I put a thing in Modalities post about him. He is a multi-Mutable, a Grand Cross even, with about 8 majors in Mutable signs and Cadent Houses

May 17, 2019 8:07 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Yes I just read it. A lot of Sagg there. That’s why he was funny and strong.

Yes definitely a Mr Fixit. Brought in Medicare.

Jokerman
Jokerman
May 17, 2019 8:28 pm

Sun cj Merc = salesman extraordinaire, esp so in Sagg. My youngest brother is a salesman’s salesman and he has this. He also has a Mutable GX

May 17, 2019 9:09 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Interesting JM. Can you explain more about how strong his Scorpion side is and how it would play out in his personality ?

May 17, 2019 8:45 pm

Oooh timely and witchy then, Mystic’s recent Scorp-Sag post.

annafras
annafras
May 17, 2019 3:20 pm

I’m so intrigued by the “his Mars in Leo is showing”…

May 17, 2019 8:51 pm
Reply to  annafras

Withour knowing which house it’s in, i’d venture: defense through theatrical ploys.

Dazzle of the ploy, not plays, he would probs prefer being called for a lead role than writing the screenplay

AstroGeek
AstroGeek
May 17, 2019 3:13 pm

He was also accused of creating a diversion while his lady friend stole some yoga clothes, too. Store surveillance footage also available on TMZ.

Weird klepto behavior shouldn’t be automatically attributed to his Astro, lest the muggles start pointing fingers at everyone having any kind of transit.

Seems more to me like unconscious or subconscious attention-seeking, or maybe a misguided desire for cultural relevancy.

AstroGeek
AstroGeek
May 18, 2019 1:59 am

Hahaha … Space Dust and Hubris for surrrrre!

May 17, 2019 3:04 pm

In all seriousness crystals etc should stay in the earth where they belong.

I am hoping that with Uranus in Taurus there might at least be some guidelines around this. But I remain cynical as I know that most crystals, jewels come from undeveloped countries.

Does mother Gaia scream when these rocks are pulled out like wisdom teeth?

PuTzu
PuTzu
May 17, 2019 7:48 pm

not at all…I champion the value of mining crystals all the time. Firstly, there’s so many crystals in the ground that it would be less destructive than popping a zit on a human body, in relative terms. Secondly, by bringing them up from out of the earth, we are able to share their beauty, and if you believe in the energies, we are able to share that with all the people around the globe. Seems to me, if there is some value in the energies transmuted and transferred by crystals, that value should be shared with as many people as… Read more »

May 17, 2019 7:55 pm
Reply to  PuTzu

You do make a good point. I am just not as passionate about crystals as some people are.

I do worry that the poor countries are being taken advantage of and ripped off. Surely that doesn’t create good energy for the crystal. A bit like consuming a meal made by an angry cook.

Just saying.

May 17, 2019 8:12 pm
Reply to  PuTzu

To me, that’s like saying we should chop down 1000 year old trees so everyone can have a chair made out of its wood. I’d rather go to Mexico to see a crystal cave in all its glory, or at least know they exist, than sit around with a $5 rose quartz in my hand or whatever hoping for love.

libraquarian
libraquarian
May 18, 2019 12:41 am
Reply to  Sam

There’s ethically sourced stuff. A lot of them are created in labs these days, too. I’m not crazy about crystals either but I like to not be dogmatic.

Electro
Electro
May 17, 2019 12:20 pm

Maybe he needed a gift for his bff Kim.

sphinx
sphinx
May 17, 2019 11:21 am

Taureans Who Run with the Amethysts. 😀 How strong is he that he can even lift that amethyst? It’s like the sword in the stone – if you can lift it it’s yours.

sphinx
sphinx
May 17, 2019 11:25 am
Reply to  sphinx

Aha, it was on a desk and he managed to pick it up and immediately drop it, lol. Had to see that

May 17, 2019 3:07 pm
Reply to  sphinx

Watch the video. His girlfriend pulls a white garment from the rack and quickly puts it in her large handbag.
Shop owners are non the wiser.

Electro
Electro
May 17, 2019 12:21 pm
Reply to  sphinx

His dreams of thievery were shattered.

May 17, 2019 2:32 pm
Reply to  sphinx

LOL

May 17, 2019 8:57 am

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. This made my day! Of course he’s attracted to crystals, as a Taurus.
I love it!

Rubent
Rubent
May 17, 2019 8:23 am

Wowwww. There’s security footage of it. Ahahajajajaha so ridiculous

metaMarcy
metaMarcy
May 17, 2019 4:42 am

What I’ve learned from this is that Dennis Rodman and I have a lot more in common than I would’ve thought.

May 16, 2019 11:14 pm

Nothing comes between a Taurus and their stones.

gren
gren
May 17, 2019 4:19 am

LIke a pig and an unsuspecting truffle

Lili
Lili
May 16, 2019 9:35 pm

The Worm is a planet unto himself. First date with Leo spouse was Indiana-Detroit- DR made 34 record setting rebounds. Just kept grinding. Made everyone around him look slow.

Sweet Sanity
Sweet Sanity
May 16, 2019 8:24 pm

First of all, I’m not sure I’m happy about Taureans trying to out weird us Aquas now Uranus is in Taurus. Also, I mean, Amethyst is ours. Should we be flattered or upset?

May 16, 2019 11:20 pm
Reply to  Sweet Sanity

Hey I was always naturally drawn to Amethyst before I knew about astrology.

I am a Pisces Rising and Taurus Moon.

I also love the soft rose and moonstones.

Don’t worry, a Taurus could never out weird an Aquarian.

I have no planets and an empty 11 the house. But Pluto and Saturn are transiting no 11.

My closest friends call me weird though, must be my fishy tail.

May 17, 2019 9:02 pm
Reply to  Sweet Sanity

This is not the weird of Aqua, tho, as Aqua have layers of motivations relating to broad and far out ideas, even if ultimately self-serving at their Lo-est. Stealing to simply possess is not so weird.

May 16, 2019 8:22 pm

I’m a Taurus Moon and things have really slowed down so I can look and smell the roses.

Pin It on Pinterest