Pluto, South Node, Magdalene and Notre Dame

Astrology of Notre Dame fire

The astrology of the Notre Dame fire is Plutonic and it involves asteroid Magdalene aka Magdalena.

With Pluto on the South Node, occult conspiracy thriller outlines write themselves. Black holes photographed looking like the Eye of Sauron. Iconic churches/mosques on fire in Paris and Jerusalem. When I first saw this, I thought it was a sequel to The Da Vinci Code. Denounce Dan Brown’s pop-occultism as much as you like, his research into the astrological layout of Washington D.C. was fascinating. And, his depiction of the Statue of Liberty as Ishtar? Genius.

In his book, he hypothesizes that the Notre Dame is built on a major meridian or dragon-line and that the “Holy Grail” is, in fact, the bloodline of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene. It’s all hush-hush as the Church, he says, would wipe them out the way they did the Albigensians.

When Pluto Is On The South Node, Conspiracy Thrillers Write Themselves

“Rosslyn Chapel’s entrance was more modest than Langdon expected. The small wooden door had two iron hinges and a simple oak sign, Roslin. This ancient spelling, Langdon explained to Sophie, derived from the Rose Line meridian on which the chapel sat; or, as Grail academics preferred to believe, from the ‘Line of the Rose’ — the ancestral lineage of Mary Magdalene…”

As a long-time Gnostic Christianity “fan,” I devoured that book in one sitting. And the ancient The Thunder, Perfect Mind still gives me chills to read.

I was sent forth from the power…
For I am the first and the last
.I am the honored one and the scorned one.
I am the whore and the holy one.I am the wife and the virgin.
…For I am the first and the last.I am the honored one and the scorned one.
I am the whore and the holy one.I am the wife and the virgin.

The Holy Ghost Is A Goddess Veiled

It’s too long to get into here but broadly, they said that the religion we know of as Christianity today was a fork from the original. And that primary belief had a Mrs. God, Sophia, the Wisdom Goddess and that she became the Holy Ghost. The union of Jesus with Mary Magdalene, who may or may not have been a sex worker but definitely worshipped the Egyptian Goddess Isis, was not warmly welcomed by the establishment of the day. He was not crucified. Rather, the pair fled and bred. Hence, the Rose Line.

With all that in mind, the astrology of the Notre Dame fire is interesting. Pluto is on the South Node of the Moon. Both are exact trine to asteroid Magdalene.

And, Pluto is exact square Eris-Persephone: The Naive Maiden Turned Wise Queen of the Underworld. The Goddess Veiled and literally Ghosted. A priestess of Isis and lover of Christ. An impending stolen Pagan festival that was once linked with Ishtar of Babylon. Whether this fire was deliberate or a weird accident, this astrological signature is just beginning.

If it were an occult thriller conspiracy, what would be next? I’d hazard something weird being unearthed or revealed within the next 12 weeks. Thoughts?

UPDATE: They may have found the remains of Emanuela Orlandi – she was first mentioned here in another asteroid Magdalena post.

Mary Magdalene with Holy Grail

Images: Notre Dame & Carlo Crivelli

Amanda
Amanda
April 22, 2019 11:06 am

My Pluto is conjunct Jesus’ South Node.

radicalshe
radicalshe
April 19, 2019 11:53 pm

Very interesting! I’m also curious as to what will happen in the next 12 weeks.

Detta
Detta
April 19, 2019 4:40 am

Thank you Mystic! On point, as always. I have enjoyed the ongoing dialog, as well. These exchanges are invaluable to people like myself, in the early stages of piecing all of this together.
Thank you all for your insight!!

olyalyalya
olyalyalya
April 18, 2019 1:58 pm

Definitely feminine energy rebelling against patriarch founded church.
Cancer the mother transiting north node connection?
The times they are changing…

April 18, 2019 1:19 pm

God I feel like I’m going crazy. This might sound weird but I’ve just been crying about Jesus, finding out that he is to be crucified. Like I’m reliving it. Then I realise the same thing happened last year but I didn’t even want to admit it to myself because its weird. But the tiredness and pain in my lower back has gone. So I must have been holding onto it. I know Merc is passing over my Chiron in Pisces 29 deg. I don’t want to get astro technical because it brings me out of my heart. This is… Read more »

April 18, 2019 1:30 pm

So I was guided to the oracle and asked what I should meditate on and it said Pluto. Use it to transform. I will. I just had a healing cry so that’s a start.

Amazing stuff. Bring the dark into the light.

April 18, 2019 5:13 pm

I’m OK now if anyone is listening.

There was a message for. me to just open up to this energy. So I laid on my bed, relaxed, I was scared as I could feel sensation in my palms. The message was don’t be scared. This hsppenrd last year but I stayed in the fear state. It didn’t lift till Easter Sunday.

My palm chakras were opening so I did healing on myself. All good. Had a shower then went to the local shops.

I noticed a shift in my out look. Not so heavy.

Happy Easter Everyone.

Shoshannah
Shoshannah
April 18, 2019 6:57 pm

Happy easter to you too! I wonder if this is a version of cinematic karmic aversion syndrome?

Cinematic Karmic Aversion Syndrome

You feel it because it is/was somehow your experience?
I’m glad you are feeling better now anyway : )

April 19, 2019 9:31 am
Reply to  Shoshannah

Syrnx thanks for that. Yes I do feel it, but in this case there is no aversion to it. Immersing myself in the movie would help me. But I get your drift.

I had a long deep sleep last night and feel much better today, thank you.

Pothos917
Pothos917
April 18, 2019 11:33 am

Let’s Hope something is *unearthed & revealed* ! 😀

Claire
Claire
April 18, 2019 7:29 am

La la la la la
Way too physic paranoid as was during my flash zone 10 years ago sifting through books about the albigenise and scottish monks who saved important texts from Rome.

Damn it. Guess Blues fest will disrupt it?
Come on moon in libra, get out of Virgo

Ezra
Ezra
April 18, 2019 4:02 am

With respect,I feel compelled to point out that Dan Brown did not originate any of the ideas you mention,and his”research”into Washington’s layout was simply to read David Ovasson.statue of liberty as ishtar is from Jordan Maxwell’s work.the rest is from Holy blood and holy grail,lincon ,baiting and lea.credit where credits due!blessed be!

Rachelle
Rachelle
April 18, 2019 2:42 am

Yes, disclosure is imminent.

Matthew S
Matthew S
April 18, 2019 2:30 am

I love you Mystic!

Darla
Darla
April 17, 2019 2:28 pm

wow amazing post!

BLISS WITCH
BLISS WITCH
April 17, 2019 2:26 pm

Interesting. I was just looking at this class on the Magdalene at Spirit Weavers this year: https://spiritweaversgathering.com/remembering-the-magdalene-within/

Although I’m more intrigued by this one:

April 24, 2019 10:17 am
Reply to  BLISS WITCH

I like the concept of Sisterhood of the Rose.

As for the 2nd one, the content is very good, the title: not so much and unfortunate.

Twin-gemini
Twin-gemini
April 17, 2019 1:37 pm

Definitely some ‘skeletons’ in that closet. I agree MM – discovery of sort (maybe even grim, or scandalous) en route. I am watching the world news like a movie.

MegRoberts2018
MegRoberts2018
April 17, 2019 1:14 pm

Brillant post Mystic. I was and still am fascinated by Dan Brown’s The Da Vinci Code. I also feel that it is very possible that the holy grail is the bloodline created by Jesus and Mary Magdalene, but I also understood this as being a metaphor for a woman’s body- that a woman’s capacity to bear a child is represented by the ‘chalice’ or ‘vessel’. What a wonderful idea. And more than likely it is both as simple and as mindblowing as that.

April 24, 2019 10:21 am
Reply to  MegRoberts2018

This interp of the Holy Grail feels intuitively right for me. When I first read it I had a big aha opening moment. Very warm and fuzzy feeling.

And I was brought up Catholic, go figure.

Invicta
Invicta
April 17, 2019 12:06 pm

is it just me who thinks that fire looks like a bolt of lightening coming from the sky?
Oh and the birds.

Lisa Shearrr
Lisa Shearrr
April 18, 2019 1:18 am
Reply to  Invicta

Just watched classic HITCHCOCK MOVIE THE BIRDS….WOW WHAT TIMING !!!!!

Invicta
Invicta
April 17, 2019 12:03 pm

Mary Magdalena worshipped the Egyptian Goddess Isis?
That is so so inordinately cool.
wow
I’m shivering all over reading this.
Oh this website makes me happy.

Whelmness
Whelmness
April 17, 2019 12:45 pm
Reply to  Invicta

I have read that during his “human years” (aka: the books my Catholic school was like “yeah, nbd on those years – he was just, like, doing whatever”) Jesus has traveled to Egypt for spiritual study. Who wouldn’t want a travel pal?

quasarina
quasarina
April 18, 2019 4:25 am
Reply to  Whelmness

I’m so curious as to where you read that. I remember seeing a history channel bit on his life pointing out that in India documentation exists of a spiritual querant from the direction of the Levant and even the name they recorded was very similar, falling within the same dates that match his biblically unaccounted for years. This made a lot of sense given the very anti-materialist bent of much of the new testament. I would really like to look into the case for his having gone to Egypt tho.

Invicta
Invicta
April 17, 2019 11:11 am

This post!!!!

Cat
Cat
April 17, 2019 9:25 am

I love reading this. Thanks Mystic. I felt it was historical immediately. Definitely something unearthed with the history of Notre Dame.

Do you have thoughts on Notre Dame being a temple of Jupiter and the Jupiter astrology also play a part here?

April 17, 2019 8:09 am

Thoughts,? Yes I have lots. I wish I understand chart reading better. I have always felt deeply emeshed in Christianity (not the organization), very connected with Jesus, Mary etc. But equally enmeshed in paganism. I used to think they were separate entities. But now I know they are also enmeshed. I once had a dream.of being a little girl, standing on a hill and weeping, watching Jesus being crucified. It was very real. Red roses are very symbolic to me. And There are other things I can not recall right now. Anyway I have Magdalena on my Taurus Moon it… Read more »

April 17, 2019 12:13 pm

Its all good. I just watched astro you tube and worked it out.

I have Magdalena trine Pluto in Virgo and Maggie conj my Taurus Moon.

April 17, 2019 1:10 pm

mmmm I also have Mercury right on my Chiron in Pisces at 29 at the moment.

lizzieloola
lizzieloola
April 17, 2019 7:48 am

I have Magdalena trine my 25° Taurus Sun. I’ve been dwelling on the whole Holy Spirit/Divine Feminine/Veiled Goddess thing lately anyway (ha ha, ok, my whole life).

This whole thing is way too Uranus in Taurus! Beauty, art, craftsmanship, the Mother, tradition, “old reliable” suddenly completely unavailable, a literal demonstration of The Tower card when that spire collapsed. Totally revolutionary.

Whew… What are we in for next?

flashfire
flashfire
April 17, 2019 10:36 am
Reply to  lizzieloola

Wow. Yes, that’s true! It did look like the Tower card. That didn’t occur to me with this fire but I did think of the tower card when I saw those photographs of lightening striking St.Peter’s in Rome in the hours just after the previous Pope resigned.

April 17, 2019 11:19 am
Reply to  flashfire

Wow yes it does.

April 17, 2019 7:02 am

I saw the Notre Same in her previous glory on TV last night. The stained glass windows were spectacular.

Reminded me of being a little girl in church and watching the afternoon light shine through the coloured glass. I was always transported.

WizarDora
WizarDora
April 17, 2019 6:47 am

I wish people would weep about rainfirests/trees as much as man made objects.
She is angry and this has the feeling of Cali wrapped all over it. HEaven forbid a woman has darkness & power. Well they do.

*Cue thunder

Calidor
Calidor
April 17, 2019 4:33 am

Asteroid Sedna appears close to the North Node at the moment. Could this mean that, regarding the Notre Dame tragedy, for us to move forward we have to accept that we were betrayed by men? (Of course, I might be confusing this with my personal issues -heh).
Also, Mystic said something about there being a grand fire tribe on last weekend.

HellaHeka
HellaHeka
April 17, 2019 4:10 am

The black hole is also in Virgo so I am pretty sure that is a grand trine with Saturn/Pluto and Uranus

April 17, 2019 7:04 am
Reply to  HellaHeka

I felt that that black hole in Virgo was a portal, especially yesterday.

Hughiedog
Hughiedog
April 17, 2019 1:45 am

The photo of the inside of the church – with the giant cross amidst the smouldering ruins … and the rose line (Roslin) going from top left, across the cross, to bottom right of photo. She’s talking to us … loved your thoughts, MM. http://bit.ly/2VPlAJ9

PlutoMoon
PlutoMoon
April 17, 2019 1:41 am

And look at this link about the ancient framework in the attic of NDC: https://funnyjunk.com/The+frame+of+notredame+nicknamed+the+forest/LizRMYv/

PlutoMoon
PlutoMoon
April 17, 2019 1:40 am

(Reposting because previously posted comment got garbled, I think) Not arson, not terrorism, just an “accident” that began in the attic, a literal forest of dried and ancient wood, just waiting to become a bonfire. Divine Spark? The church was built for the Mother Mary, not the Magdalene. Is the Magdalena the usurper then? The one reclaiming her divine role in the Passion Play? I feel they (both Marys) one and the same, and also the triple goddess, the maiden/virgin, the mother/whore, the crone/holy ghost. It feels like a rejection of the frame of (patriarchal) worship, breaking of the chains… Read more »

Hel
Hel
April 17, 2019 4:29 am
Reply to  PlutoMoon

Beautifully written!

Carrie
Carrie
April 17, 2019 12:37 am

Anyone know if there is significance regarding the location of the church of Magdalene relative to the cathedral? My first thought about this fire (not as a seer of any sort) was that now the people will go to Magdalene. For all the astonishing splendor of Notre Dame, I experienced the church of Magdalene as truly pulsing with divinity. The entrance is sort at the middle of a street- the steps seem to feel like wings open. Truly nurturing. It was a long time ago but that is how I remember it. I left a white rose at the feet… Read more »

PlutoMoon
PlutoMoon
April 17, 2019 12:36 am

Not arson, not terrorism, just an “accident” that began in the attic, a literal forest of dried and ancient wood, just waiting to become a bonfire. Divine Spark? The church was built for the Mother Mary, not the Magdalene. Is the Magdalena the usurper then? The one reclaiming her divine role in the Passion Play? I feel they (both Marys) one and the same, and also the triple goddess, the maiden/virgin, the mother/whore, the crone/holy ghost. It feels like a rejection of the frame of (patriarchal) worship, breaking of the chains or the structure that binds, no longer will she… Read more »

Aquabomb
Aquabomb
April 17, 2019 12:23 am

Very interesting. I’m not a hater, and wish no harm, but I am strangely pleased about this fire. A ‘good riddance’ kinda feeling. Humans being sad about the building’s destruction are sentimental and sweet, but their ‘shock horror!’ is amusing and ultimately tone deaf IMO. Like, we have far far far greater things to worry about. I think this point has been made really well on social media – if only all ‘third world’ ‘non-western’ suffering took place inside the NDC, the ‘world’ would finally pay attention.

aquawoman
aquawoman
April 17, 2019 1:24 am
Reply to  Aquabomb

it’s not sentimental to suffer and weep and being moved by Beauty being destroyed. it’s actually good and it means we are emotionally healthy.

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
April 17, 2019 3:16 am
Reply to  aquawoman

I am not Catholic nor religious but the Cathedral was built by artists, architectures, and hard laborers, it’s sad to see their work go up in flames. Their legacy stood over 800 years. I’m sad for the loss of art, and beauty.

April 17, 2019 5:51 am
Reply to  Scorpio_Rising

That’s what I felt along with some deep seated hmmmmmm this is significant. My father was a stone mason and I thought of all the sheer craft of that building. Not to say I wasn’t horrified by the destruction by warring factions in the Middle East of ancient sites which were treasured. Any loss of this kind is always tragic but this some how feels very significant on another level.

@iris
@iris
April 17, 2019 3:21 am
Reply to  Aquabomb

What? As a French person of color and an artist living in Paris, seeing the Notre Dame go up in flames was so upsetting. I know firsthand how much joy it brought people. It ain’t simply about «humans» caring about something as silly as this old-ass building, it’s affecting the people who work there and have been taking care of it for years, the worshippers who found peace there, the artists, who like me, are still inspired by our country’s cathedrals, the tourists who came from all over to enjoy its beauty with us and so many more… I’m not… Read more »

April 17, 2019 10:27 am
Reply to  @iris

Yes, there is a LOT more to this than just a building being destroyed – it represents so much more than the religion it was built for.

dizzarina
dizzarina
April 18, 2019 9:08 pm
Reply to  @iris

❤️

Pandora
Pandora
April 17, 2019 9:20 pm
Reply to  Aquabomb

Have you spent much time in the building? Meridien line, dragon line, I don’t know; I do know that I am not the least bit religious – let alone Catholic (although i do have Magdalena conj Mars 9th house, Isis rising and Sun on Great Attractor!) – but when I spent 10 days in Paris walking where my spirit took me, it took me back to Notre Dame three times to linger, commune, light candles, when there were so many other beautiful places I hadn’t seen. That was long before I ever read much about gnosticism… Anyway, fully apart from… Read more »

virgosun
virgosun
April 16, 2019 10:10 pm

Snap. Mystic. When I heard of the fire and then the mosque too, I immediately had a picture of Tom Hanks in the Da vinci code. It does feel like it it is a portent of some sort.

Lili
Lili
April 16, 2019 9:21 pm

So French- fire fighters save art as readily as they would pets and people.

Librarius
Librarius
April 17, 2019 2:19 am
Reply to  Lili

In what country wouldn’t they, if the art in question was of historical (not to mention religious+financial) value THAT immense?

Lili
Lili
April 16, 2019 9:20 pm

When Notre Dame was finally completed, and dedicated to The Blessed Mother- it was decreed that on The Feast of the Assumption a mass would be held every year to honor Mary. Raised as an urban American Catholic I had never experienced public adoration of any (Goddess) until I visited Notre Dame one year on August 15- The Feast of the Assumption, when Mary was transported to Heaven much like Elijah. It is a holiday. Banks are closed. Thousands walk while reciting The Rosary and venerate Her- carrying placards, and statues. Our Lady of Venice. The Black Madonna, Our Lady… Read more »

Libra Moon Conjunct Pluto
Libra Moon Conjunct Pluto
April 17, 2019 1:28 am
Reply to  Lili

It’s been widely said that many of these temples were built over the sacred sites of deposed spiritual beliefs. The Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City is one example; on the site was a temple for Tonantzin, the Aztec earth-mother goddess.

When I visited Notre Dame in 1998, I was surprised to see it had a simple, yet pleasing chapel for the Virgin of Guadalupe (the replacement for the earlier mentioned goddess). She made the cool, Gothic structure feel warm (but then again, it might had been the Latina in me that felt this).

April 16, 2019 8:57 pm

Woah! Just found a news feed that said the Titanic sank on 15 April and Lincoln was pronounced dead on 15 April – both confirmed on wiki!

bulldash
bulldash
April 16, 2019 8:45 pm

Thanks for sharing the Crivelli

April 16, 2019 8:15 pm

Let the dust settle and see what happens

New Age Leo
New Age Leo
April 16, 2019 7:34 pm

In my several Ayahuasca journeys, it’s the Mother, Mary, the goddess who runs the whole shooting match. But Goddess, I feel sad for the destruction of this ancient place. Yes I know that all things must pass and all symbols are imperfect reflections of your ever unfolding glory. Still I feel sadness for this. May your glory unfold and create ever more magnificent reflections.

Shoshannah
Shoshannah
April 16, 2019 7:02 pm

Amazing post and comments!
Another datapoint in the ghosting, veiling line: Yaweh’s consort was Asherah, then when Judaism became monotheistic and patriarchal, she became … a grove of trees, like Daphne, they turned her into a tree!

Aqualady
Aqualady
April 17, 2019 1:52 am
Reply to  Shoshannah

All those Asherah poles in the bible – every time they’d call for their destruction I’d fume.

Amazing thread Mystic.

Jokerman
Jokerman
April 16, 2019 6:26 pm

I like this from astro point of view.

Aber….
Itsa a shit religion. Organised AND opportunistic paedophilia. They’ve harboured some the most despicable perpetrators of abject crime. They’ve also enabled many reprobate crooked regimes. I couldn’t give fig.

missscukina
missscukina
April 16, 2019 7:36 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Lol , I think u meant religion in general is terrible. Way more to life. <3

Jokerman
Jokerman
April 16, 2019 8:06 pm
Reply to  missscukina

True. But they have done things others haven’t. Like they dragged a dead pope thru the streets, found him guilty, cut off three of his fingers and sentenced him to ….wait for it…death.

missscukina
missscukina
April 16, 2019 8:21 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Billions of people in the world. They needed to pacify the masses somehow….. POOF religious books!

April 17, 2019 12:47 pm
Reply to  missscukina

Those religious books have since been replaced with FaceBook, and reality TV.

Bastet’s daughter
Bastet’s daughter
April 16, 2019 5:17 pm

This is so awesome Mystic! I’ve been pondering this all day and you’ve just articulated everything I am sensing, thank you and thank the stars! On my Insta I posted a clip from Queen Margot- the scene where Isabelle Adjani eye balls the Archbishop and sighs with contempt while being forced to marry in Notre Dame, to secure the power and wealth of the Catholic Church and the French monarchy. I also posted a picture of the statue of Jeanne d’Arch in Notre Dame, as it is the only statue or monument to a woman in the catherdral, a woman… Read more »

April 16, 2019 8:45 pm

I’m seriously hoping that statue is intact, along with the windows. It would be such a great statement from the Omniverse if the one statue of a woman is preserved from destruction.

Bastet’s daughter
Bastet’s daughter
April 17, 2019 3:41 pm
Reply to  Alex

The rose windows are intact! I haven’t been able to find anything about the statue of Jeanne d’Arch yet though.

Aqualady
Aqualady
April 17, 2019 1:47 am

More than anything else I associate Notre Dame with Jeanne d’Arc. I couldn’t agree with you more.

Aqualady
Aqualady
April 17, 2019 1:49 am

Forgot to add: you should totally check out where your Magdalene is. It is So relevant. Mine’s conjunct my Mars 🙂

PlutoMoon
PlutoMoon
April 17, 2019 2:12 am
Reply to  Aqualady

I just checked mine for the first time – it’s conjunct my Neptune, trine my moon, and square my nodes. Wow.

Bastet’s daughter
Bastet’s daughter
April 17, 2019 3:47 pm
Reply to  Aqualady

Just checked and my Magdalena is conjunct Chiron in Aries on my Midheaven and directly opposite my Pluto in Libra in the 3rd. Wow. I’m pretty blown away by this new revelation, as I am completely intrigued by this whole turn of events. Thanks for the nudge. I’m off to find myself a copy of the Da Vinci Code, as I’ve never read it. Definitely time. I also read this morning that Notre Dame was built on the site of a Roman temple for Jupiter, which in turn was built on a sacred Celtic site of the Goddess. Of course.… Read more »

dizzarina
dizzarina
April 18, 2019 9:14 pm

Yeah, that location is super ancient. It’s been the spiritual center of Paris before it was Paris.

Kelly Rose
Kelly Rose
April 16, 2019 4:32 pm

Just read something about the rooster spire (a saintly lightning rod) containing three tiny relics—an alleged piece of the Crown of Thorns and some bits of Saint Denis and Saint Genevieve (the city’s patron saints)—were secured inside the metal bird’s body. The idea, the story goes, was to create a sort of spiritual lightning rod to protect the parishioners within.

melc
melc
April 16, 2019 3:47 pm

Wow! What an interesting post! And, all the comments.

Janette
Janette
April 16, 2019 3:27 pm

I find it fascinating that the medieval towers survive, and the spire which fell was added in the 19th century.

No idea what that’s about astrologically – but my immediate thought was to do with Notre Dame reclaiming her original identity and allowing the “modern” addition to fall away.

(Also, re Rosslyn Chapel, I wish Dan Brown’s version was true but the name is actually from the Celtic, not from Latin or French, and means “the waterfall over the promontory” – dang it!)

Devon
Devon
April 16, 2019 3:09 pm

I agree with your prediction of something being unearth. That was the first vision I received. The spirits of unrest seeking justice. This is all linked to the Notre Dame Prophecies by Nostradamus. Some really fucked up shit wants to come to light! It is the year of the dark moon, which I predicted the first of the year in January. A series of famous people’s deaths might be rolling out as well…

April 16, 2019 8:47 pm
Reply to  Devon

What more famous people kicking the bucket? Gawd, so many already… 🙁

Aqualady
Aqualady
April 17, 2019 1:40 am
Reply to  Devon

It also made me think of Nostradamus and the last pope. Didn’t think this would be happening in my lifetime.

PlutoMoon
PlutoMoon
April 17, 2019 2:33 am
Reply to  Aqualady

Oooh, do tell! I can google it, I suppose, but I’d love to hear others’ thoughts and interpretations on it.

Brightbrowneyes
Brightbrowneyes
April 16, 2019 2:01 pm

I so enjoyed this article! Thank you Mystic!

inaflash
inaflash
April 16, 2019 1:43 pm

New things come to pass when the old symbols turn to ash. The church has never been exactly female friendly. Interesting astrological timing. Perhaps the goddess is what rises.

Irenna
Irenna
April 16, 2019 1:43 pm

As a history person I was noticing how Napoleon Bonaparte’s natal chart is very similar to the astrology of now. He has Pluto in Capricorn, Uranus in Taurus, Neptune in Virgo (opposite to our current Pisces), and Saturn in Cancer (opposite to our current Capricorn)

Aqua-cap-Gemini
Aqua-cap-Gemini
April 16, 2019 1:38 pm

This was pretty shocking news to wake up to. Not to mention, there’s a tonne of lead up there, currently burning and releasing toxic fumes into the Parisian air. Lead Poisoning. (I wrote realising). I was in Paris (the streets smell like Piss) in 2007. Walking around at night with my then German boyfriend, we walked down to Notre Dame. There were fire twirlers and an interesting crowd admiring the building. I took some black and white photographs, with real film. The German boyfriend says to me “When they remove those statues, the place will burn down”. Not really understanding… Read more »

Emily
Emily
April 16, 2019 2:27 pm

Did the gargoyles get removed?

Patricia
Patricia
April 16, 2019 2:45 pm
Reply to  Emily

I saw on the news that, if I am not wrong, two of them were removed last week.

amazonalison
amazonalison
April 16, 2019 2:52 pm

THIS gives me chills. They removed some statues last week. I never heard that about the statues before, but it makes sense. I text my sister that this was karma for how the Catholic Church has abused children without consequence. With everything Mystic wrote about Jesus and Mary, it isn’t irony that this happened around Easter.

I love a good conspiracy theory. I’m sorry that this historic building was on fire, however, there is clearly something else at play here.

April 16, 2019 8:51 pm
Reply to  amazonalison

Holy crap – no pun intended – I’d forgotten how close it is to Easter! Great point! Goddess rising!

Aqualady
Aqualady
April 17, 2019 1:38 am
Reply to  amazonalison

My first thought last night watching it live was about karma for the Catholic Church. Maybe now we’ll get back to the true meaning of the church. This morning I felt grief for the history but I like the idea of the irrelevant being cleansed away for it’s true purpose to begin.

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
April 17, 2019 3:26 am
Reply to  amazonalison

The Church needs to cleanse its institution of abusers and pedophiles. I hope this issue is highlighted!

melc
melc
April 16, 2019 3:48 pm

Wow!!! That’s crazy! So interesting.

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
April 16, 2019 4:33 pm

‘Last week, religious statues set atop Notre Dame came down for the first time in over a century as part of the restoration.

A 105-yard-high crane lowered the copper statues representing the 12 apostles and four evangelists onto a truck, giving the public a ground-level look for the first time on Thursday. The 3-meter-tall statues were to be sent to southwestern France for work.’ (from CBS article https://www.cbsnews.com/news/notre-dame-cathedral-fire-notre-dame-68-million-renovation-massive-fire-today/)

astraeagold
astraeagold
April 16, 2019 5:39 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

That’s interesting. Has anyone seen reference to removing the gargoyles, as opposed to apostles and evangelists?

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
April 16, 2019 5:42 pm
Reply to  astraeagold

‘Many of Notre Dame’s gargoyles, which act as rain spouts, have corroded and been replaced with PVC tubes, July 2017’

astraeagold
astraeagold
April 17, 2019 5:28 am
Reply to  Gemyogi

wow

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
April 18, 2019 8:08 am
Reply to  astraeagold

Also most of the gargoyles are still there, apparently

KarenMagpie
KarenMagpie
April 17, 2019 11:12 am
Reply to  Gemyogi

What’s a bit freakish about the images of those statutes and their removal is *the heads were removed first.* I can’t even begin to unpack that along with everything else…but yeah, all those dudes were beheaded and removed. Safe, yes, but…

Rose
Rose
April 22, 2019 3:14 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

The copper statues were removed, with their heads off (the masculine losing their heads). Also copper is a conductor of electricity. Apparently, the fire started from an electrical circuit (Uranus in Taurus) that occurred in the spire (the highest success of the church). Also, the firemen decided to save the rose windows etc. The structure (Saturn, Rules) made from ancient oaks (knowledge) was burnt. The purging and rebirth (Pluto) of the old. Remember the Notre Dame was built and dedicated to Our Lady (the Divine feminine) obviously lost their way and needed to refocus on the Divine feminine. I visited… Read more »

MerPuss
MerPuss
April 18, 2019 12:55 am

Hi, the gargoyles were added in the 1840s, during the Victorian restoration. Victorian Romanticism, thier version of a gothic favored remodel, new look, Disney-fying it for the time.

Hermeswitch
Hermeswitch
April 16, 2019 1:24 pm

I was going to write to you and ask you what you thought about it this fire. I had this immediate thought about what the Astro was when nazi Germany occupied Paris being the same as now but suddenly, back then, it was thwarted by a sudden change in the Astro. It was like a delay to something that inevitably meant to happen sometime in history. Back in 1945 it was actually delayed. Until this day. And I think something astounding will be revealed in the clean up. Secrets about to be made public.

April 16, 2019 12:59 pm

It is totes Plutonic…let’s hope it rises from the ashes.