Congruent with the New Moon in action Aries, here is my homage to the Aries personality. Think you can add to these alpha Aries traits? Go ahead; I dare you.
* They are fantastic for weathering storms with. Other Zodiac signs give prettier “I’ll weather the storm with you” talk. But Aries will be the one charging around moving outside furniture indoors and ducking lightning bolts as they scramble over the roof looking for hatches to batten down.
* Aries people are genuinely non-elitist. They treat everyone the same, until given evidence to contradict that stance. As they’re Mars People, they perceive others by their effect on the Aries energy field, not status.
* They have fantastic biceps. Even if not toned, they put on muscle there at Warp Speed. What, you may wonder, does this have to do the Aries personality? It’s indicative, a metaphysical reflection of their willingness to take over other people’s loads or wield a sword and shield on behalf of those with less strength.
Aries People Are Your Go-To Hype Squad
* Aries is plucky. If you ever had to go on a trip to hell and back, Aries would be your traveling companion. They’d strut into the place with a defiant little jaw jut, demand to see the boss and make some scorching suggestions for improvements to amenities.
* They’re supportive of other people’s goals, no matter how technically unrealistic. If you need a Hype Squad, get a phalanx of Aries types. Others look mildly perturbed or damn the enterprise with faint enthusiasm – “Yeah (shaking head), wow (sarcastically, like you’re maybe insane) and well, I guess someone’s got to try it”). Not Aries, they’re delighted to be let in early on bold ventures. They want in. They’re visibly impressed at any evidence of protagonist, enterprising behavior.
* The Aries personality is Ride Or Die. The only drawback is that if you’re riding, you have to listen to their non-stop ranty monologued manifestos on the trip.
Image: Jack Crossing