There are Saturn Transit Truths that apply no matter what your age, stage or status.
- You’ll think everything is a fad.
- Regardless of how much charm you have at your disposal, you won’t want to deploy it to get things done or smooth your momentum.
- You’re more guarded than before with Saturn Transit and it feels fab.
- Whether your work issue is trying to get more hospitality shifts or having to present to a hostile board of directors, you will be concerned with how you’re being perceived.
- You’ll be faced with a situation that you can only solve with time, patience and persistence. Only later will you realize that it was the making of you.
- Just as you become determined to get quality sleep, you lie awake examining past decisions, without muffling hubris or failings on your part.
You Start Staying “At My Age” – Even If You’re 21
- You start saying “at my age” – even if you’re 21.
- Standards rise, your focus narrows and you slot all incoming information into the perspective of a long timeline. Your parsing of media and industry information thus becomes ultra-sophisticated.
- You feel like you’re in imminent danger of going broke or burning out – even though your performance metrics are off the scale.
- You stop resenting $$$ spent on accountants and dentists during Saturn Transit.
- Your Love Zombie crush or a mildly delusional narrative about a past love affair suddenly bore you.
Cleaning, Weight Lifting, And Debt Reduction Are Therapeutic
- You sense an eerie link between your mental rigidity and tight joints + flaccid thinking and flabby flesh.
- “If you want something done right, do it yourself” becomes your secret mantra.
- Cleaning, weight-lifting and debt reduction are therapeutic – perhaps even your new leisure concepts.
- Relationship criteria shifts away from the pheromonal orgasm and intimacy potential end of the spectrum toward ‘mutual respect.’
- You get Saturn Transit Neck – inexplicable aches or spasms – that seem directly related to your new consciousness of overheads.
- People who are profligate with time or money make you feel scattered and ill at ease
- You take charge of s**t without bombast or ego.
- Sweat Your Prayers? Yes, maybe. But also Spreadsheet Your Prayers.
Not sure whether or not you are having a Saturn Transit?
You probably are if you can relate to four or more of the above points. To know for sure and get some more proactive advice, consider an astrology consult. Or for more general Saturnine alerts, read your Rising Sign in the Horoscopes as well as your Sun Sign.
Do you think these Saturn Transit Truths are, well, true for you? Thoughts?
Image: Guy Aroch