Astro-Retrospective – Understand Your Past Eight Year Era Of Uranian Hi-Jinx

uranus in aries
Image credit: Yuko Art

The time between now and March 6/7 is an unprecedented opportunity to understand and learn from the Uranus in Aries era. Get that straight in your mind for radical realizations and extra self-assurance as you move forward.

With this in mind, I have just re-engineered the Flashback Consult. Before, it offered a retrospective look at any one year in your past. Now it’s EIGHT years of past astrology. So if you would like to get the goods on your Uranus in Aries era, choose March 2011 as the start date to get all your most essential transits from then till now. The sections telling you what house of your birth chart the Outer Planets have been in is particularly useful.

Uranus in Aries era flashback

And the best news? I kept the price the same – AUD 22 or USD 16. Get your eight-year Flashback Astro Retrospective here.

Note; it can cover any eight years – you set the start date.

Image: Yuko Shimizu

, ,

February 16, 2019 6:33 pm

There’s a lot in it and it’ll take some reading and contemplating. I’ve made a start on some dates and early notation but it needs to percolate a bit more and some of the sub themes to rise up and lock into place. Interesting with Jupiter through the houses I seem to be a bit behind the dates but in line with the themes. Maybe it’s a retro thing… hehe.

It’s very comprehensive thanks Mystic.

February 18, 2019 8:39 am
Reply to  Centaurus

The more I think about this the more it’s confirming something with Jupiter for me as it’s been a long held notion of how he works in my chart. I’ve encountered this a bit and yes yes, quite often transits don’t deposit their pot of gold until later but I don’t know that I’d always say that about Jupiter so… interesting. This’ll need the end of Uranus and Chiron and time to take more stock. Ps – was looking for a way to sync calendars and went to FAQ and ended up reading your interview with Haute Macabre. It’s a… Read more »

dark star
dark star
February 16, 2019 4:10 pm

I turn 30 on mar 7. Oh the 20s saturnity chironity uranity. I should probably order one

cynthia
cynthia
February 15, 2019 3:30 pm

Hi I started Uranus in Aries in 2011 with some autobiography teacher exclaiming incredulously that I had no notion of The Self, the I AM. Felt sufficiently goaded to set about rectifying that. Went all out on a big spiritual mission to put that straight because after all, isn’t The Self, the I AM, the pinnacle of human spirituality. Then Dirty John entered my life and taught me that I know nothing about being even a baby “i” or tiny “ego” off the pedestal, (Dirty John has sun at 1 degree Aries – so no problem about his sense of… Read more »

February 15, 2019 1:05 pm

Uran took my career of high school teaching or whichever way you want to render that. I loved the job. Kids responded to my Uranity. I based my teaching on Monty Python, Steven Wright, Judith Lucy, Shaun Micallef. John Malkovich, Christopher Walken. But the upper echelons hated it. Yet when those reprobates got in front of a school assembly they couldn’t stop the kids from rabbling on. I could. Because they knew I treated em with heart and respect. The kids knew the could rely on me to fight the injustices foisted upon them by both peers and staff. The… Read more »

cynthia
cynthia
February 15, 2019 3:17 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

I like your teaching career Jokerman.

February 15, 2019 9:35 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

I know you appreciate irony so I am kinda grinning, kinda smirking at such a strong assertion of mutable learning from someone who, (forgive me if I don’t nail this as I don’t read everything nor commit to memory (mutable exhibit A)) has said that they don’t get the mutable vibe. 😉 Virgo is very mutable but maybe it can appear cloaked in structure. Just the way you jump from conversation to conversation, idea to idea, concept to concept kinda screams mutable. You get that right. it’s a classic mutable trait and then we loop back to the original theory… Read more »

February 15, 2019 11:38 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

Well I’m getting more pursuaded. My mentor will be laughing her sox off. Even more so with my next assertion. My Sun Moon Nep T Square is primarily Cardinal. My Merc cj Uran and Mars cj Pluto both opp Aqua Chiron sqd by SD Jupiter is primarily Fixed in 4 staggered T Squares. Plus an Earth GT.

So I can admit the Mutability multi-tasking bit.
But finding l was fixed cardinal was such David Gower cover drive.

PlutoMoon
PlutoMoon
February 16, 2019 9:44 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Your Sun-Moon-Nep T-square is primarily fixed. You’re more fixed than anything, for sure, but you do have some mutability in you due to your Virgo stellium, even though your fixed, but excitable mind (Mercury/Uranus in Leo) doesn’t want to permit/admit it. 🙂 Be like bamboo, grasshopper.

February 16, 2019 11:56 am
Reply to  PlutoMoon

I have been observing bamboo scaffolding in Mutable Mumbai. Guturally I’ve always felt India to be Mutable and me not to be. But I learn, master, l learn. I think the traffic system here should be called “Metallic Karma Sutra with Horny Bastard”. I’m sure l saw one truck, four cars and a plethora of motor bikes in sexual congress and see men emerging from this morass. (The pedestrian type) The reason I say my Sun Moon Nep T Sq is primarily Cardinal is because it is in the Angular Houses (1, 4 & 7), granted, one Cardinal / two… Read more »

February 16, 2019 11:57 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Stating the obvs but sometimes they aren’t to us from the inside… Mercury, Neptune & Jupiter vibe is mutable and have breached the walls of the fixed and set up camp. Mercury and Neptune send/receive coded intel from Jupiter who is monitoring new terrain.

The planet’s vibe is it’s vibe. It’ll modify and adapt to environments but never looses it’s essence.

I agree re PM below – Leo may not want to permit/admit and overall more fixed but not absolutely and in all things. You still have 3 mutable houses.

February 16, 2019 12:26 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

I’m getting this more into my head now. I thought about that. Those three planets are Stationary in my Natal. So this is a key. I am very sensitive / susceptible to Tr Stationary non-movements. Off the top of my head this is like the 8th major revelation to me on my personal chart. Also ‘all roads lead to Neptune’ in my chart. The Mutable vibing SD planet which has 10 Ptolemaic aspects fulminating on it. Thanks CT and PM l really appreciate your input. It helps me with what l look for in ppl’s charts. NB: Don’t tell Pi… Read more »

February 16, 2019 12:35 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

That’s the work init… it unfolds as the skies move and we are afforded a different view. That’s probably a big reason why I love astrology. It isn’t static and it encourages us to keep learning and then sets up opportunities for us to do so. A kind of magic really.

As above so below – rather like the comment I typed earlier that started above and finished below 😉

Go well mate and enjoy India and all it’s colour and culture.

February 16, 2019 12:38 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

I don’t have any SD planets. Have numerous retros and that accounts for enough for me but I’m going to ponder that a bit more. I’d say off the cuff it’s got a mutable feel to it. There is no direction in progress, it’s come from one, about to move in another direction but is still in a position of flux and pause. Perhaps also it’s a bit like being in the present but acutely aware of the past and the emerging future? It sort of suggests a flexibility to me even though it’s stationary.

February 16, 2019 1:21 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

My take, fwiw, is that the Stationary planets power / energy are amplified around the time of Stationing; Direct or Retrograde. It’s like watering a garden with a hose in a horizontal left / right arc. As you ‘station’ the hose, momentarily, more water is deposited into the given ground. This area of ground gets more water. My Neptune is my strongest Planet (more Mutablity largesse) focalising my Sun Moon T Square making my Sun Moon more ‘Piscean’, all those aspects, esp cj the IC. SDs and SRxs are very strong influences. If you are suspecting a strong planetary influence… Read more »

dark star
dark star
February 16, 2019 4:07 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

SD- can confirm

February 16, 2019 4:59 pm
Reply to  dark star

What planets / placements are your Stationaries?

dark star
dark star
February 16, 2019 6:06 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Just big bad Pluto. Actually will check others, never thought to **dives into piles of ephemeris**

February 16, 2019 6:42 pm
Reply to  dark star

That’s on your Asc? Is it not? Very powerful position. Apply for the position of “M” in “Bond”. If you find others it will fill in missing pieces of ya makeup.

I thought my Merc cj Uran was part of the reason why l was so nutty. Discovering Merc was Stationary exact is another mind blower esp as it sqs my SD Jup.

dark star
dark star
February 17, 2019 12:56 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

SD merc makes a lot of sense for your vibe esp considering + Uranus + jup. I feel like this should be mentioned more in readings. My other SD is an 8 h Chiron at 1 cancer. Woundiest healer or cyber punk detective af as mm would have it

February 17, 2019 1:18 pm
Reply to  dark star

There’s a site which does famous ppl with 2 or more Stationaries. It’s an interesting read. It’s often the smoking gun. When signs, planets, houses, aspects, T Squares, GTs, GXs dont bring out something look for Stationaries.

February 17, 2019 1:19 pm
Reply to  dark star

And Ultra Care Bear.

February 16, 2019 6:28 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Yeah that’s it isn’t it. There isn’t a complete stop to the energy but there isn’t a defined direction yet until a movement forward or back is actually happening.

Haha – you’ll find your feet, that’s a mutable skill. I am so cardinal and/or fixed with some things for a mega mutable.

February 16, 2019 9:12 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

The size of my overall pie is bigger, not just the fractions devoted to the modes or elements. Harry Hoo would be amazed.

February 16, 2019 2:28 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

This is what Astrodienst said about the Sun conjuncting natal Chiron. This was exat about 12 hours ago. The changing sky inDEED. “During this time a particular sore point of yours is disturbed, a sensitivity or vulnerability that you may not be aware of. So it may well be that you react as you have perhaps always reacted to such situations: You are distressed, hurt, you distance yourself and forget the incident as quickly as possible. If you do not react by withdrawing as you usually do, but instead show that you have been hurt, you will earn the freedom… Read more »

Scorpleocap
Scorpleocap
February 15, 2019 2:12 am

Ordered! Looking forward to the insights.

MissDee
MissDee
February 14, 2019 8:17 pm

Thanks to your post I am paying particular attention to the aspect of my 8th house (where Uranus played most of the transit) that I want to become “cristalyzed” and bring with me onto the next era.
This Uranus in Aries has been devastatingly upsetting for me, harsh and incredibly lonely (or with unstable relationships) both personally, money and work/career wise. But I am focusing on my ambitions, finance and I most certainly developed a “phoenix” ability to be born again by my life’s ashes I had no idea I had in me.

WizarDora
WizarDora
February 15, 2019 7:06 am
Reply to  MissDee

I think you and I are in a parralell universe of some kind missDee. I so hear & feel these words x

FlyingFox
FlyingFox
February 15, 2019 11:14 am
Reply to  MissDee

All of this: me too.

kriblack
kriblack
February 15, 2019 12:25 pm
Reply to  MissDee

Yep, same here.

February 15, 2019 9:25 pm
Reply to  MissDee

Some similar themes here too.

February 14, 2019 4:45 pm

I agree. It’s been an epic kind of era.

Uranus dipped into Aries briefly in 2010 and that probably signalled a vibe that I assume that would become abundantly clear from the retrospective yes?

And does this cover all significant transits of the time as it was the Uranus Pluto square era as well. Is this more outer/social planet themed?

February 14, 2019 5:17 pm

Ok – I mean does this include all planets during the period or just the outer /social planets? After reading what you wrote I figured it might be more about a specific theme eg ‘Uranus Aries’ not about everything that happened in a person’s chart for the last 8 years because naturally that is quite a lot of action.

Re – the early dip into the sign that’s – y’know – like what Uranus did last year into Taurus… and that was probably confusing and more me thinking out loud about something I’d be looking to figure out.

February 14, 2019 5:47 pm

Gotcha – I know what you mean now… and I meant planets from Jupiter and beyond with social/outer and yes, transits to those you stated not from them is what I imagined. Thank you, think I might give it a whirl 🙂

February 15, 2019 1:07 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

June 2010 was portentuous plus on steroids turboed in concentrate and amplified in a virtex. Big too.

February 15, 2019 9:23 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Yep, that dip was a direction changer which led to a bunch of different roads and outcomes. I’m planning another coup which – to alleviate potential confusion – I mean successfully achieving something difficult not seeking a government gig though some might argue my language might suit that stage (am taking the piss out of myself there). In the notion of synthesis it all blends but yeah I recall it as a game on, pivotal shift kind of vibe. I imagine 2017 is going to be a similar theme but it’ll need a rear-view so will have to wait another… Read more »