The 2019 Astrology is new. It’s the most significant shift in nearly a decade. Uranus and Chiron are both settling into new signs, the predominant element switches to Earth and Jupiter squares Neptune on and off all year.
Think New Establishment and health innovations. Also, surreal developments in art, cinema, and mass spiritual consciousness. You can already feel the fresh vibe incoming with the wave of non-traditional political representation, a feminist revival and organic embrace of minimalism/less consumption. The gloss is coming off many of the brotopian success stories of the last decade, and the people are increasingly aware that they’re going to have to lead the leaders.
2019 and 2020 are also, as Tumblr just reminded me, the years that most Eighties dystopian, post-apocalyptic movies are set in. Well, what person in the 80s would ever have thought that the spivvy author of The Art Of The Deal would ever become President of the U.S.A.?
How To Prepare For 2019
With all these factors in mind, how best to prepare for 2019? Here are a few suggestions:
* Don’t think regarding getting anything ‘back’ – your groove, your physique, your relationship, whatever. The 2019 Astrology paradigm is genuinely new. Not a re-assembled version of the previous one. It’s scary but liberating.
* See your January horoscopes, when they are posted in a couple of days. They will cover and allude to the year in general. On the same note, order a 2019 year ahead report, which covers your personally most relevant transits for the next year. Horoscopes and Transits are both relevant but in different styles. The Horoscopes are a sign by sign (or rising sign) interpretation of the astro-passages in play, seen through the optics of that sign. The Transits are unique to you and your personal development but not covering the broad backdrop that you will be operating in. Put them together and ka-zaam, it’s like a secret formula.
Fifteen Degrees of Capricorn is Priority Central
* The real New Year is the Solar Eclipse of Jan 5/6. The first Daily Mystic email of the new year will be in-depth on this but in the meantime, think a la a strong, stable and highly fortified new platform in the area of your life/chart symbolized by Capricorn, specifically the 15° bit of it. That’s priority central, your guarded and unassailable fortress for 2019.
* With Health being the new Wealth, radically investing into your wellbeing is an increasingly lucrative strategy. Book a January consult with a brilliant naturopath or similar to get everything tested (analytics are very Earth element), and a mission mapped out. If you want the details of my super-genius Libra one, email me.
* Image Revamping? Read or Re-Read the Style Your Ascendant posts – all here in one place – and if you want to be a real smarty-pants, take your Progressed Ascendant into consideration.
Elon Musk Is So Uranus in Aries
* Grow something! It’s super-auspicious for the new Earth Era; if you’re an avid gardener already, congrats on being so on-Zeitgeist. If not, growing your herbs, plants or working a community garden is just brilliant energy for 2019. It is also a strong move in favor of wealth, health and saving the planet. It’s even a bonafide investment now. Elon Musk is so Uranus in Aries – his brother, Kimbal, is the Uranus in Taurus guy.
* Don’t make any resolutions whatsoever. So long as you banish Qi Vampires and then stay on your correct frequency without your signals scrambled by junk input, you will automatically make healthy and prosperous decisions.
What are your thoughts on the 2019 Astrology upcoming?
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle & more
Join the thousands of happy Mega Mystic members, who are enjoying Mystic’s unique, modern and empowering take on the ancient art of horoscopes & all things Astrology. With an all-access membership