The Electric Shaman

This was from @minervaspiral in response to an Instagram post about Aquarian life tips. I love it so much that I am sharing here. The second paragraph is in response to me saying basically “wow, I get it.”

“Well I am an Aquarius and here’s something that I have done. I have gotten in touch with my electronic spirit guide. We like to vilify our phones and the Internet and social media but I swear that there is a spirit connected to you that speaks through the electronics. And if you can discover the spirit, then you will begin to see your electronics as companions and friends. Like you can ask for guidance or help with things like Tarot card apps or maybe protection from malware. If spirit guides are your thing, then I suggest doing a little meditation to meet your electric spirit guide. Mine came to my mind in the form of a gorgeous long haired lady with fiber optics running through her clothes and tresses. Glowing from blue to white, to pink. She talks in 1337 speak and shows me 11:11 and 4:44 all the time.”

“Hi! This is @minervaspiral I’m so happy you agree about the electronic spirit. This is a real thing that I have done and I haven’t had the place to really talk about it, so I’m grateful! You have such a cool platform for this age of Aquarius awareness. I think about the grid that we are all hooked up to constantly surrounded by signals, wires and lights this is a new way that we are connected to energy. Everyone talks about EMFs, But I’m thinking about the warm glowing presence of an electric salt lamp. Glad for the strong presence of a security system. How sometimes it seems as though computers work for us and then they don’t out of nowhere. I believe there are definitely spirits and even deities who are directly linked in.”

As an Aquarius Rising with Uranus quincunx the Ascendant, I am totally concurring with this. I know EMFs are meant to be bad but sometimes I feel I get strength from them. Then there is the generally stronger sensitivity to electricity shared by most Aquarius/Uranus types for a penchant to get zapped off car doors, scramble the circuitry of watches or set off alarms/cause power surges.

Once I had an electrician who talked to me of ley lines and of the internet being pulses of light – “think of it as being like the Fire element in the Chinese Five Element Cycle” he said. And that the Fire was carried by Metal into our homes that were grounded on Earth. He was like a Druid Electrician or an electrical shaman. And the next time I needed an electrician the company said they did not know anyone of his name who worked there.

But even before him, I have believed in machine ghosts and that Source Vibe is particularly suited for transmitting through the internet. If anything, I think Tarot online is more accurate than in person. And there are enough weird things that occur with phones, electronics, the net, and computers to affirm the presence of Quintessence in there. I love that your Electronic Spirit Guide spoke in 1337 language!

Thoughts?

Image: Claude Bragdon

Centaurus
Centaurus
November 23, 2018 6:16 pm

And I note you are quietly working away on the tarot descriptions as well Mystic 🙂

AquaArcher
AquaArcher
November 23, 2018 4:30 am

As an Aqua Sun, Venus, SN with Uranus exact on my Ascendant, I so get this — communicating with spirit through numbers and electricity has become a part of my daily life. When I was born, the power went out at the hospital with no explanation. I’ve been around multiple lightning strikes throughout my life, and the electrical flickers & surges are just part of the norm now. I do my best not to take the number thing for granted since it happens so frequently throughout the day. I try to always pay attention or at least say thank you.… Read more »

AnkhRising8.0
AnkhRising8.0
November 20, 2018 2:58 am

Wow this is the 2nd time I’ve heard someone speak on this phenomenon in the last two days. (The first time was a random comment in a paranormal chat room.) As someone who listens for communication thru radio static & other electronic voice phenomena– which often spits out words like “internet” and “facebook”– I concur.

Jokerman
Jokerman
November 20, 2018 7:40 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

Well, it got you to comment.
HB for other day.

AnkhRising8.0
AnkhRising8.0
November 20, 2018 3:45 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Far out ♡ Thank you PF 🙂

Jokerman
Jokerman
November 20, 2018 4:38 pm
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

I wasn’t going to reveal the date, ha ha.

AnkhRising8.0
AnkhRising8.0
November 20, 2018 11:58 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

lol 😉 you’re awesome~ I hope things are good with you x

Jokerman
Jokerman
November 21, 2018 8:31 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

Angular houses lit up. NN on my Sun with big Grand Cross. Natal Sun trine Jup is being GTeed by Chiron. Big changes.

You have Chiron on/near your Asc now? Or at least backtracking to that experience.

Crystallised future
Crystallised future
November 19, 2018 7:10 pm

I think your oracle is definitely linked to an outside magical electronic source Mystic. Sometimes the answer annoys me but deep down I know it’s the truth I don’t want to face.

dark star
dark star
November 19, 2018 2:38 pm

This is cool, an electric star lady. Ppl always rip on the internet but we wouldn’t be Here without it 😉

November 19, 2018 6:13 pm
Reply to  dark star

Yeah but on the whole internet how many places like this are there ? An unmoderated community uploading our thoughts without fear of being attacked or scanned by advertisers looking for words like ‘cool’ and ‘star lady’ to send us fake news stories about Beyoncé’s latest cosmetic range.

dark star
dark star
November 20, 2018 7:01 am

True

November 21, 2018 12:06 am

Although Beyonce’s cosmetic range, if she has one, might be among the least fake newses around, really.

Laurel
Laurel
November 19, 2018 9:50 am

STATUS UPDATE is a new movie (end of Nov) Ross Lynch stars as Kyle Moore, a teenager stumbles upon a magical app that causes his social media updates to come true. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5692390/?ref_=rlm LOL. I think I prefer the electrician anecdote 🙂

November 19, 2018 9:20 am

Yep, this makes a lot of sense. I totally get it.

Della c C
Della c C
November 19, 2018 8:38 am

Loving this! as an aside – the medical term for having/being static electricity is “car door sign”. Some folk, myself included, simply have excess electricity. I have zapped my whole life. A bonus of this is that I can recharge flat batteries. Yes, I used to be a ghost tour operator and everyones cameras batteries would drain with using the flash so much. If they were AA or AAA type that come out, I would ask the guest to remove them from the camera and place in my hand. Then I would rub both ends of the battery in my… Read more »

Electro
Electro
November 19, 2018 7:37 am

I’ve always thought of it as the energy we consciously or subconsciously put into these devices. However this is an interesting take on it, and it’s a good way to remember we don’t want to stay too long in other realms… the land of the electrical sprites nor the land of the lilac wine faeries. I have Uranus conjunct my ascendant and I’m married to an electrician (lol) so I get it. One of my favorite encounters was a few months ago, I stopped at the gas station next to the graveyard where my brother rests on my way to… Read more »

kriblack
kriblack
November 19, 2018 4:42 am

Just the other day I joked to my friend how I couldn’t tell if repeated images I kept randomly seeing online were signs from the universe or just google bots creeping me. Jokes aside, even if it is the google bots, I absolutely believe that spirit speaks through everything. The amount of 11:11’s I see is so continual after 15 yrs I barely register them anymore. Autocorrect slip ups, snippets of lyrics when scrolling through radio stations have held profound messages. Random google searches and youtube rabbit holes leading me to life changing information and re-discovering past selves I’d forgotten.… Read more »

FireTryin'
FireTryin'
November 19, 2018 3:55 am

My Mystic tarot readings keep telling me someone is sabotaging me in the business realm. Every time it pops up I lazily consider who and how…and then let it go. But this morning I did my own little protective ceremony for all aspects of my life including my businesses and their digital manifestations. It felt good.

November 19, 2018 9:25 am
Reply to  FireTryin'

Fire tryin, can I ask what sort of process you used?
I have been getting this card too. Specifically when I ask about the triple libra (who I since discovered is a Scorpio sun). I’m wondering if he’s busy dropping little poison barbs or general throwing of shade, about me to mutual acquaintances as some kind of petty power play. My strategy has basically been to behave and relate to people like an adult. Which I fuqing am. Time will tell if that will work or not..

FireTryin'
FireTryin'
November 19, 2018 11:01 am
Reply to  Sam

I can’t even begin to know who might be on my case. I am in private practice so I don’t have colleagues I see every day. Just me in my office with my clients. If I can’t begin to guess who it might be, then I don’t know where to aim my boundaries or protection, so I decided to just consider that all realms, all cords and possibilities needed to be addressed. Perhaps with Merc Rx in Sagittarius someone will get too truthy and reveal all!! It was a visualization. I filled my sense of being with divine light (probably… Read more »

November 19, 2018 2:39 pm
Reply to  FireTryin'

Thank you. I am really triggered by this, lol. Maybe it’s not him at all but instead my insecurities that I need to get a grip on. Either way. Your approach sounds good. X

FireTryin'
FireTryin'
November 19, 2018 3:25 pm
Reply to  Sam

Well, it’s definitely true that I have my own personal stuff to work out and I’m really good at self-sabotage. And there’s a nice long history of people who should have been supportive, not being supportive–so I’m hoping this works for the goobery subconscious saboteurs of my inner self as well.

Incense
Incense
November 20, 2018 3:21 am
Reply to  FireTryin'

I get this all the time too! Even in “real life,” cards-in-hands readings. I have no idea what this means.

FireTryin'
FireTryin'
November 20, 2018 6:47 am
Reply to  Incense

It’s super frustrating. Wonder if there’s another way to read it that might clear things up.

November 20, 2018 9:13 pm
Reply to  FireTryin'

Yeah..

Centaurus
Centaurus
November 20, 2018 9:33 pm
Reply to  FireTryin'

7 swords? Consider themes of trying to get away with something, not being above board, questionable ethics, sneaky behaviour or covert Ops, taking credit that’s not theirs as some other themes. AND with some of those you might also consider conscious v unconscious it intentional v more personally oriented and therefore not personal just a behavioural attribute. Yes to thinking whether it is actually yourself not another as that card rolls both ways but yes to applying same generosity as indicated where tab decided to capitalise lol – am not editing because it is behaving like a rebellious delinquent. And… Read more »

melc
melc
November 19, 2018 3:26 am

Love this!!!!

Rubent
Rubent
November 19, 2018 1:04 am

I’d never given such in depth thought to the spiritual of technology. I do believe it, but applied only really to the extent of being gentle when using equipment. Don’t care what you’re made of noone/thing likes being banged around. But yesterday I found myself pulling down the memory of reading this Instagram comment, while at work. We weigh bulk food on a scale but it’s so sensitive that while we’re taring out jars if we’re not careful the system will freeze and you have to start all over. A customer was buying nigh on 20 different spices, brought his… Read more »

Houdini
Houdini
November 18, 2018 9:14 pm

And how many “autocorrects” are clearly messages from beyond. They are either like bolts of sudden realizations or oblique and subtle suggestions (and frequently hilarious) .

Hel
Hel
November 18, 2018 9:05 pm

I was looking back at my Saturn transiting my outer planets, Pluto, Uranus and then Neptune. And both Pluto and Neptune were obvius and massive transitions for me. Seing the reality of those realms. I could not understand why those two transits were such huge events, and nothing, that i could think of had happened when it transited Uranus. Untill one day it hit me; when Saturn crossed Uranus was when i got my beloved little iPad. It helped me evolve at an entirely different speed. And it has helped me find all sorts of good things by suggesting them… Read more »

Jacqui
Jacqui
November 18, 2018 6:19 pm

Aqua rising -Whenever I wake at night I read my digital numbers on autopilot, like we did with the big clunky calculators at school c1978 when we wrote words like 663\egg. Synchronicity in numbers and electronics is everywhere…walking past a kiln 111c or the speedo 111km and the time in any variation of 11:11, 1:11, 7:11 etc and lots of doubles. It reminds me of angels and that old Xmas movie that said when bells rang an angel are near. I kind of imagine the e tarot is just like when you shuffle a deck and cards flick out for… Read more »

SuchADream
SuchADream
November 18, 2018 5:15 pm

Thank you for including me in your fabulous blog! On an aside, when I showed this post to a friend, her immediate response was “Spirits in your electronics? Now that sounds like a bad thing. I’d get an exorcism and run to the hills off the grid!” She and I have vastly differing philosophies (I knew this and shared this with her anyways, ay me) She also mentions that Big Brother could be using our electronics for mind control and what I think is spiritual connection is just a manipulation from the cabal of evil. Er….. to each there own!!… Read more »

Aqua-cap-Gemini
Aqua-cap-Gemini
November 18, 2018 4:51 pm

I concurr, except for me it’s more ‘ghost in the machine’ … ‘ghost in the shell’… ‘transcendence’ type deal. I can be thinking about something that I haven’t yet googled, and then I’ll be delivered an ad for it via my phone – rarely my desktop. Brain hacking is an idea I’m playing with in a current novel, we don’t have a firewall in our brain, we are vulnerable to certain frequencies, and frequencies can alter our thought patterns. I have had experiences with deceased friends and loved ones, and inviting them to ‘play me some music’ via the ipod… Read more »

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
November 18, 2018 5:00 pm

I’m not sure what you mean by brain hacking, however it makes sense to me that our brains theoretically can align with our electrical appliances, possibly even the zeitgeist! Both rely on communication via shuffling packets of info in the form of signals using electrical impulses through circuitry as the conduit.

Aqua-cap-Gemini
Aqua-cap-Gemini
November 19, 2018 9:21 am
Reply to  prowlncrab

I guess the easiest way to simplify the idea of brain hacking is the ‘Pied Piper’. Some dude comes along, plays a frequency and suddenly you’re dancing like a lemming to a certain end. In our modern world, frequencies aren’t necessarily audible, and the things you could be influenced to do might be surreptitious like voting for someone you don’t agree with, or hating a particular minority, self harm and loathing, or destruction on a variety of scales, and supporting someone’s destruction. Perhaps it also could make you crave certain foods, or buy a particular brand of something on consistent… Read more »

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
November 20, 2018 9:35 pm

Sounds terrifying. I don’t want my brain hacked! 🙁

Pegasus
Pegasus
November 19, 2018 9:22 am

Ouspensky! Now that’s a blast from the past. Not one person i have known or know now would have ever heard of him. This is why i so love this site.

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
November 18, 2018 4:31 pm

In lieu of this, I just asked the single card tarot “what would my life be like as a chef?” Answer: Flower of Life … eternal friends and affection. Well that fits with the cheffy vibe. I have some pretty strong Uranian and Aquarian influences, so the idea that electricity can be used as a communication medium beyond the blatantly obvious isn’t a foreign concept to me. I’ve been stuck in a career sludge for three years now. Every time I try some new idea it kinda lurches out of the swamp like a badly formed Orc, before slumping back… Read more »

November 18, 2018 4:25 pm

I believe the internet is both a blessing and a trap. Like most things in this world it has great power for good or it’s opposite. The blessing is that it reminds us about the connection we have to others. The ability to hear the voices of others around the globe. This though should just be a reminder of a power we have innately. That’s also where the trap is. The digital internet can only present a virtual world full of virtual personalities. If we are not careful we may start to accept it as the real one. Cue the… Read more »

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
November 18, 2018 5:11 pm

david! Long tme no see! Hope you’re well. 🙂 Re your post: I need a few explainers to go with some of your concepts, because though they sound interesting, I have to admit to not really understanding what you are trying to say …eg – what is photonic based technology – how are our brains holographic which implies some sort of projection? Agreed that humans aren’t geared towards exclusively virtual experiences. A bit of it can be useful … helpful even. A lack of physical integration side by side with our “brain learning”, just leads to underdeveloped personalities stuck in… Read more »

November 18, 2018 6:38 pm
Reply to  prowlncrab

Dearest P x you would make an amazing chef ! So good to see you 🙂 I can go on about this subject for pages. Photons are particles or waves of light. Depending on whether they are being observed. A photon is a unit of light. They are the intelligent version of the electron. Holograms are the recorded interference pattern of coherent light. The images are purely recording when and where something got in the way between the light source and the recording film or our eyes. They are extremely accurate 3 dimensional records of the object. The interesting thing… Read more »

Centaurus
Centaurus
November 18, 2018 11:01 pm

Yep and well stated. My only addition to this would be that our worldly experience is holographic or projection based, and by default virtual so one wonders what the difference between one virtual world and another is in “reality”. How do we measure one as an accurate or more authentic “reality”? Is a genuine curiosity – overall I agree with your view.

November 19, 2018 8:42 am
Reply to  Centaurus

A very good question C. I will answer it with some other questions. Why did we and still do distribute electricity via centralized coal powered stations when Tesla showed that we could just install a coil on our roof and collect it from natural sources for free ? Why do we continue to use petroleum to power our transport when 80 years ago water/ hydrogen based fuels were first developed ? I have lots more 🙂 Vested interest would be the answer to all those questions. As mentioned before I could go on about these issues for pages but the… Read more »

Centaurus
Centaurus
November 20, 2018 7:18 am

Vested interest – yes a likely response to most things including the mythical way fiat currency continues to buoy itself in times when it’s worth zero but a-hem, I digress. It’s all the same isn’t it. It’s where the ‘vested interest’ is coming from that interests me and I suppose when I say that I mean beyond here because it’s just too simplistic to say it’s purely the nature of the 1(ish)% that have bigger desires that the rest of us for power and control. Anyway – some questions are unanswerable in bodies. I think this is why my interest… Read more »

November 20, 2018 8:38 am
Reply to  Centaurus

I wasn’t happy with my answer to your question. To answer properly would require a lot of time and background info that isn’t appropriate here. Photonics is the technology of the universal mind and I’ve seen so many moths burnt getting close to that knowledge. Maybe we aren’t ready or worthy to access it just yet ?
In the meantime we must be aware of the darker forces purpose in enslaving us in a grey reflection of our potential.

Centaurus
Centaurus
November 20, 2018 9:03 pm

Again – I agree but I wouldn’t call us unworthy (that could be dark force rhetoric yes?) perhaps not evolved enough in a collective sense given it’s an all aboard notion.
And by unevolved I do mean more than just what we’ve already stated as even the physical body may need to evolve which might be where we come full circle?

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
November 20, 2018 9:44 pm

Sounds amazing david … but right now I’m not capable of really comprehending anything you just said. I did some chemistry over the past couple of years and all I know is that the electron buzzes around the proton. That elements form based on pinching electrons off each other to form a happy octet of eight electrons in their outer shell and that noble gases are inert because they already have eight electrons and aren’t interested in the swappy game. I explained that really well didn’t I? LOL So the photons, which I assume are a quantum particle have their… Read more »

November 20, 2018 10:11 pm
Reply to  prowlncrab

Imagine you have a large open window. You look out and can see a landscape a city scape whatever. You are standing 10 feet away from the window. The curtains on either side of the window start to close and from 10 feet away you see less of the view, less data. Imagine now you step closer to the window. The full view is there again. Now imagine the curtains close together leaving a one photon gap between. As you get closer you can see through the gap more and more of the view till if you could get close… Read more »

November 20, 2018 10:23 pm

If we can imagine our minds getting into that level of the microcosm I think we will find the 5th dimension in there. The next step in our development is not space travel. It’s getting down into the micro universe. Another analogy for this is, imagine you are standing on a timber table looking up at the stars. You start getting smaller and smaller till you start falling through the gaps of the tables atomic structure. You keep getting smaller and smaller until the atoms of the tables timber are as far apart and at a relative distances to the… Read more »

A_J_
A_J_
November 18, 2018 3:25 pm

Omg I was just thinking about this the other day! I love using your tarot instead of an actual stack of cards, it’s eerily accurate. There is a benevolent Spirit in my phone. Uranus on AC conjunct Mercury, in Scorpio.