Mercury Retrograde And The Orphaned Tags

Mercury Retrograde has multiple manifestations, as you know. That is particularly the case when it’s in Sagittarius, approaching the Mercury of Jimi Hendrix FYI. Psychedelia incoming. Anyway, Tarik and I are doing a site sweep – it is like a digital declutter – and just “evoked” over 1000 “orphaned tags.” They were attached to posts that merged with other posts, were deleted or they are still only drafts.  Here, as a kind of astro-tangent, that may inspire oblique strategies, they are. This is exactly as they were spewed up the digital sweeping thing.

Anti-Leo – Prince – Bob Dylan – Diana Vreeland – Transition Couch – Nancy Mitford – Barbie Doll – Cosmos & Psyche – Biodynamic – The Wrestler – Academy Award – sprouting – Lindsay Lohan – Vogue Italia – Love In A Cold Climate – Rudolph Steiner – drinking – Steffano Gabbana – Global Financial Crisis – Marvel Comics – Jake Fury Zodiac Key – Debbie Harry 2012 – end of the world – Marvin the Martian-  Mercury stationing – Snow Leopard – Aquarian Octuplets – life after death – Confused Crab –  the Hag Transit – Friday 13th – Nude Chic – Nylon – Mars in Gemini rising – forgiveness – tequila texting – astrological love – Druid Priestess – Vultures rats cockroaches crows – long gray pony tails – pigtails over a certain age – Naff Cravings – C.S. Lewis – Remedios Varo – Pluto South Node in Aries – weird love orgasm phobia – National Geographic – what Virgos want what Virgos hate -Pluto-Moon – fennel – teen astrology -casino Nevada-  ultra-Pisces – surreal astrology of Dr Seuss – Mercury Saturn Aquarius – sunflowers – Walt Whitman – astrology of change – Gemini ski instructor.

English Leos – Virgo Fashionistas – Lord Of The Rings – Zodiac Egg Box – diet bi-polar tampons – Venus exalted- Leo looks – Astrology phobias – 11th House astrology 12th House astrology – Meryl Streep astrology – astrology mood – Uranus rules Aquarius –  Peachblossom Remedy – Venus Rituals – Brendan Fraser – cosmic consciousness – William Blake –  Bombay astrology – Hooray Henry Hooray Henrietta – Leo birthstones spiral astrology -golden angle paper clips – Moon Exalted – Cleopatra an Aquarius – January 69BC astrology – Asteroid 42 Isis – asteroid 2436 Hatshepsut – Qi-Gong – Virgo Pisces opposition – shoes – Taurus Ex – Wicca astrology essential oils patchwork -Extinct Aquarian Stoned Sagittarian – Mercury myth – Saturn dreaming of being a Mercury – Hermes Mercury Thoth –  Bend Over Essence –  Follow Me Boy – malefic astrology – Valkyrie astrology -Scorpio neuro-toxins – Ancient Maya astrology – Age of Aquarius astrology – U.F.Os astrology – mixed messaging Freudian slips – astrology graphic novels – Moon Waxing in Aries  – Vanadium – astrology purists – Venus square Pluto – astrology afterlife.

Babylonian Snake Goddess – Adam’s First Wife –  Kocku Von Stockard – patriarchy astrology – Moon Girl – flak jackets dating – Bratz dolls astrology – Shukra astrology – extra-marital-
triple Aquarian – The Thoth Deck – Mercury retrograde into Aquarius – Cancerians ancestor worship – Virgos organisation skills – Libra scent Sagittarians travel – Capricorns parents -astrology trophy wife – Aquarius future – Pisces psychedelic – Forced Growth – two degrees of Capricorn – Pluto credit crunch – Neptune drugs artists – Sagittarius man advice – Asteroids – Sagittarius self-help books – Wherever You Go There You Are – monoi oil capsules – Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway- Pluto Trine Pluto – Weirdest Love Affair – Venus Zero Degrees Leo – Absinthe – Men With Venus Square Saturn – Punctuation and Virgos, Benevolent Victim Astrology, Saturn Longevity, Transcendental Taurus, Buddha Was Not An Aries, Astrology of Rock Stars, Apocalypse, Dark Goddess, Horned Moon, Grudge Astrology, Carbohydrates Astrology, Pluto Power.

Thoughts?

Image: Matt LyonJimi Hendrix

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
December 5, 2018 3:48 am

Someone posted a book about Jungian Shadows this week, and now, I cannot find the comment! I wanted to check out that book. Anyone remember what book was discussed this past week that fits that description?

witchtails
witchtails
December 2, 2018 10:30 pm

Cocktail name goldmine.

Saoirse Kirke
Saoirse Kirke
December 2, 2018 6:11 am

How did you get the exact thematic outline of my dream world?

Hilarygherkin
Hilarygherkin
December 1, 2018 5:46 pm

Love that this was posted on Jimi’s birthday.

flowerchild
flowerchild
December 1, 2018 9:01 am

Just this week the chaos and insanity of this Mercury retro exploded into my life. It was fine up until now.. Amidst the crazy, I was offered a job, which I badly need, but it turns out it’s only 6 hours per week and I might have to pay for my own practice insurance with it as well as, you guessed it, it’s underpaid. What the hell, universe?! I think I need to accept and ramp up being self-employed again and just go all in on my private practice. Jupiter is just getting into my 6th house, and Mercury will… Read more »

Aqua-cap-Gemini
Aqua-cap-Gemini
November 30, 2018 9:34 pm

I’ve decoded half of the message – someone needs to finish it off Adam’s First Wife, the Babylonian Snake Goddess gave birth to Aquarian Octuplets. Dealing with her Naff Cravings while pregnant, she became completely devoted to Biodynamic practices, whispering them to Rudolph Steiner during a number of his contemplative meditation sessions in the forest with Absinthe and fennel. Little did we know the descendants of the Octuplets would, over the course of time and distance, create: Prince, Bob Dylan, C.S. Lewis, William Blake and oddly an Extinct Aquarian Stoned Sagittarian, the likes of which planet earth has never seen… Read more »

December 1, 2018 9:16 am

Well done. Just keep going and the mega mystic is yours.

Aqua-cap-Gemini
Aqua-cap-Gemini
December 3, 2018 10:58 am

I do it for the fun. Will you finish it off?

Wish Upon a Star
Wish Upon a Star
December 5, 2018 6:04 pm

Excellent !

Aqua-cap-Gemini
Aqua-cap-Gemini
November 30, 2018 1:08 pm

Jimi Hendrix is my ALL TIME fuqing favourite guitarist. I have every copy of everything, bootlegs and all. Live gigs, studio versions.. Every nuance. Music is a language, and either you can speak it, or you’re just a metronome playing the ‘right’ thing at the ‘right’ time. It’s like the difference between knowing a foreign language, or knowing the slang of that foreign language. I believe if Hendrix hadn’t died, what we know as ‘Jazz Guitar’ poxy plastic ding-ting, would have been completely revolutionised. Hendrix was Jazz Guitar, we just tagged him as rock or blues. His Drummer – Mitch… Read more »

November 30, 2018 6:37 pm

November 30, 2018 9:26 pm
November 30, 2018 10:10 pm

<3 <3 !!

(I shared 5 yrs with a dog called Hendrix who'd howl to Star Spangled Banner …… and a cat named Carlos….)

MissDee
MissDee
November 30, 2018 3:06 am

On the other hand: Mercury Retro is sometimes the “second chance player”.
I am currently re-living (literally, as if it was a movie scene re played again) some situations at my work place that I had been overthinking for month. I
t feels like a way to rewatch thing and focus on what you could do differently and, after MR is over, start acting on it or better device the plan to act on it when MR shadow is over.

leoleo
leoleo
November 29, 2018 8:39 pm

Umm…… why on earth would anyone be anti Leo?

November 29, 2018 8:54 pm
Reply to  leoleo

Aquarian Egalitarians are suspect. I know, I’m a Uraniac.

rachellion
rachellion
November 30, 2018 4:35 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Jokerman Omg yes. My moon is in leo while my partner’s is in aquarius…it can definitely feel very “anti” to me!

November 30, 2018 9:17 am
Reply to  Jokerman

My poor Aqua man is leo rising. I don’t know how he lives with himself

Universali
Universali
November 30, 2018 5:43 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Lol I’m an Aquarian with a Leo Moon… it’s a never ending battle of banish thy ego vs ego rise up 😉
Or more often.. ‘I don’t need a fancy expensive haircut, chill and get over the vanity biz…either 2 days later I’m at the salon or the aqua stubborn wins and 6 months later I’m an ‘authentic’ bedraggled, split ended mess.

faithfrancesmoonbear
faithfrancesmoonbear
November 29, 2018 7:54 pm

I want to see blog posts about these:

Anti-Leo
Transition Couch
Cosmos & Psyche
Zodiac Key
astrological love
11th House astrology 12th House astrology
Extinct Aquarian Stoned Sagittarian
Mercury myth
Saturn dreaming of being a Mercury
Hermes Mercury Thoth
malefic astrology
Valkyrie astrology
Scorpio neuro-toxins
astrology afterlife
Horned Moon
Grudge Astrology
Carbohydrates Astrology

But Transition Couch really caught me eye. Such an oxymoron!

FireTryin'
FireTryin'
November 30, 2018 1:21 am

Seconding “Grudge Astrology”.

November 29, 2018 12:41 pm

I would love you to do Bob. You said you would ages ago.

I think the planned July 12th Hyde Park shindig, with Neil, would be a great date. 2 of the 5 greatest songwriters of all time, in my NOT-so humble opinion, at the one concert would be astrologically something. I haven’t done the data but it’d be big I imagine.

And yes he’s still alive and touring constantly since 1988.

November 29, 2018 6:18 pm

He is on the list but those lists are so weird. Every time I look at them I see something different or can’t find something I saw before. I think the list is taking on a life of its own. Morphing, growing, changing. You know this is how the Blob started. The blog blob ! Omg I think it just … ahhhhhhhh…

November 29, 2018 6:23 pm

Dylan can’t sing like Picasso can’t paint.

Wish Upon a Star
Wish Upon a Star
December 5, 2018 6:20 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Sorry I’m late to the game Jokerman.

I love Bob because he is a poet and a catalyst. He is so true to himself.

And he sings truthfully. He carries emotion so well.

Don’t worry what everyone else thinks.
You either get it or you don’t.

Bob and I are both Gemini suns and Taurus moons. I understand his responses to interviewers questions. They are hilarious. He gives me so much hope.

I was like this as a child but social conditioning has knocked it out of me.
But there is hope yet, Menopause is seeing to that.

December 5, 2018 9:19 pm

Ta, my son, at 23, said, “Dad, I just got it”

His mutable musings are amusing.
I hate social conditiong esp if I knew what that was or is

Wish Upon a Star
Wish Upon a Star
December 6, 2018 12:58 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Well it’s got nothing to do with shampoo. If it was I would just wash it out of my hair. ha ha

November 29, 2018 6:35 pm

You did say once you would see what you could do when I requested such. He is the third name in the first block.
You know your take on him would interesting as I know many have an aversion to him.
It’s not just his longevity but that his recordings have such amazing insights. Only Shakespeare shades him in the English language. Most artists, in their whole career, cannot best his 3 best albums of the last 20 years. I don’t hold opinions lightly. (Merc cj Uran sq Jupiter SD)

November 30, 2018 7:32 am

Dude.
I think Mystic’s suggestion is a good one: start a Dylan /astro fan blog where you can unleash your Merc cj Uranus sq Jupiter SD to your heart’s content

November 30, 2018 7:43 am
Reply to  Sam

As much as my yin make-up doesn’t like accolades I’ll make an exception here and thank you for your recognition of my service.

November 30, 2018 9:05 am
Reply to  Sam

That SD Jup also squares my Mars Pluto – I see the world in bnw and, luckily, don’t give a toss.
In other news, do you wanna have a coffee with me when I’m next in Smogney?

November 29, 2018 9:11 pm

” Listening to Dylan makes me worry about my cat ”
Chuckles – if that ain’t on the list it ought to be!

PlutoMoon
PlutoMoon
November 30, 2018 4:19 am

I kinda agree – love to read Dylan’s lyrics/poetry, but not a big fan of his “singing” voice. 😐 Sorry JM. I know you’re his biggest fan.

November 30, 2018 5:48 am
Reply to  PlutoMoon

It’s his singing which is the #1 I like about him.
#2 his sense of rhythm
#3 his writing
#4 he is an accomplished guitarist

A 1,000 anodyne singers and I can’t hear a single truth.

November 30, 2018 8:46 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Are you two having a transit to your composite charts J?
I haven’t seen you go on a Dylan rant-worship-love crush-promotion bus for a while.
But hey, i haven’t been on blog for what – maybe most of the year – so maybe I missed the last tour? ☺

November 30, 2018 9:26 am
Reply to  Centaurus

You know me. I love a stoush and Pi is the best.
I keep telling ppl I have 17 obsessions, if ya don’t like this one, I have others.

November 30, 2018 10:09 am
Reply to  Jokerman

If I were to scry the lay of the land I’d probably suggest an alternative obsession offering to the blog of Mystic as it appears your first offering has been denied access the immortal realms of these cyber-pages. Blessings come in all forms and yours may be many in that you have 16 other offerings at the ready, the ability to know when you’re not holding 4 aces (well – do ya?) and lots of folk who can roll with your BDO (yes that is now the official term for your Bob Dylan Obsession hehe) despite personal preferences. There are… Read more »

November 30, 2018 11:17 am
Reply to  Centaurus

270 runs to get with 3 wickets in hand. I got this.
(A Smith n Wesson beats 4 Aces; lol)

November 30, 2018 6:41 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Yeah you got this – maybe you just enjoy the thrill of running the gauntlet again?

Appreciate your shares mate so is all tongue in cheek here and…well, as you were…. ☺

November 30, 2018 6:56 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

As I say no-one, including me, knows which OP is being manifest.

I love a laugh. And a bite. Having the Aqua octave and the Scorp octave sq a SD Jupiter I know I can be outrageous and intense OTT arsehole.
I’ll post my other 16 after reading some R Dahl, in outrageous mimickry, to my granddaughters.

November 30, 2018 7:13 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

You have to clarify OP for me – big day and mind has slowed somewhat…actually it’s just switching to another station

I love a laugh and a bite myself.

November 30, 2018 10:41 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

Outre Planet. #2 Neil Young #3 Kate Bush #4 many other Aqua Moons (s micallef, b murray, c stevens, c flockhart, b b thornton, c walken, j malkovich, j lennon, etc) #5 Euro cars n bikes #6 History (esp Germanic languages) #7 Weird Geography #8 Susanna Hoffs #9 Olga Kurylenko #10 Politics (esp the satire of) #11 Automotive body / trim work #12 Cricket #13 Aussie Rules #14 Monty Python #15 Science #16 Automotive Moguls #17 Astrology Too hard to order. Like astrology is like right up there. I’d quite confidently go on “Hard Quiz” with any of those as… Read more »

November 30, 2018 10:53 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Am about to switch from cyber to theta but I will be back to discuss tomoz. That’s 17 sans Bob? No matter and order doesn’t denote priority imo.

Curious about weird geography. Expand at will…

Confession – probably going to unashamedly overlook cricket without even pretending to feign interest.

November 30, 2018 11:55 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

I started at #2, bdo was implied at #1 Weird geography. Here’s some random examples #1 Enclaves upon enclaves upon enclaves. #2 ppl that eat French but speak German #3 name the closest Oz state capital to Darwin; as a vector. #4 which is bigger Alaska or Western Australia? #5 why is Europe and Asia not the one continent… Eurasia? There’s no ocean between Portugal and China. #6 that crazy bit of Russia between Poland and Lithuania. #7 stateless African land no country claims. #8 the bullshit Mercator Projection #9 what Oz capital gets dawn the earliest at the time… Read more »

December 1, 2018 2:20 am
Reply to  Jokerman

If National Geographic did a digital sweep thingy like on this (MM’s) site, this would be the kind of list it would spew out.

And hear hear! to #8:
NO to cartographic imperialism!

#5 – Depends where you’re standing & which way you’re lookin…ha-ha.

December 1, 2018 10:37 am

Of course it was 😉

Well – I might have to take a guess and say the GC but it’s not necessarily a capital – you’d have to make the trek up that mountain not far from you to be the first one to see the sun.

This is too big to unpack here and some of the Q&A will be circular in nature – maybe even an enclave within an enclave which may then produce an alternative to the Mercator? Perhaps Neil can write us a song about it? I’d probably give it a listen…

December 1, 2018 1:16 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

Hobart/Mt Wellington sees the dawn before Cape Byron or Mt Warning for 5/6 weeks centered over the Summer Solstice.

December 1, 2018 4:40 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Y’know my first guess was going to be Hobart for some reason but as I’ve been there the visual didn’t make sense. Didn’t think of Mt Wellington though. Mental note – you can be my weird geography go to guy!

December 1, 2018 5:58 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

My favourite Australian example is Adelaide is the closest state capital to Darwin, THEN Perth, and then Brisbane.

December 2, 2018 8:55 am
Reply to  Jokerman

That one I know – well the Adelaide component. I’d have double checked myself for 2nd & 3rd prize. I reckon you probably keep facts and such better than me. It’s the mutable factor.

December 2, 2018 9:25 am
Reply to  Centaurus

My fav World one, and rather well known, is Africa is 14 times larger than Greenland. Yet the Mercator distortion makes em look the same. Why is Iceland green? And why is Greenland full of ice?

An odd curio, and I thought this up as kid, is the Indian Elephant’s ear has the shape of the Sub-Continent. Whilst the right ear of the African Elephant is the shape of Africa.

December 3, 2018 8:41 am
Reply to  Jokerman

We’d be down that lil rabbit hole in no time perhaps with no clear exit.
Maybe elephant ears are pirate maps hid in plain sight? 😉

November 30, 2018 10:33 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Talking as one who has similar arrangements of outer planets as you (& some personal), i’d say that it’s when that loud Leo Uranus-Merc gets bored you start with the theatrics – as much for your own amusement as others. Add to that a Jupiter square & Booom ….

November 30, 2018 10:55 pm
Reply to  Skarab

That Jup being SD squaring the 2 octaves really amps it. You are right, if things slow up, I will catalyze.

The worst thing you can say to me re music is this. “Oh, I don’t really have a favourite, I like allsorts” or similitudes thereof. That really flips my Virgo / Scorp stuff.

November 30, 2018 11:32 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Ummm ….. i really, really do like all sorts of music. It all depends on the Moon/mood & occasion.

December 2, 2018 9:16 am
Reply to  Skarab

That’s your Lib Asc speaking. The other day someone said to me and the mate l’m staying with, “I’ll put on some music”. I said “No, I’m enjoying your company, why ruin it?”.

December 2, 2018 10:55 am

Really like :
“Hey you – you’re such a pedant
You’ve got as much brain as a dead ant”

December 2, 2018 11:22 am
Reply to  Skarab

The best John Lennon parody

November 29, 2018 11:01 am

As a virgo I remember some of the posts these tags were linked to.

But please, Gemini Ski Instructor I want to know more! Golden angle paper clips! Aquarian Octuplets!

Incense
Incense
November 29, 2018 5:56 am

Things I am dying to know more about: Anti-Leo Prince Diana Vreeland Barbie Doll Marvel Comics Debbie Harry 2012 Nude Chic Nylon long gray pony tails pigtails over a certain age Naff Craving what Virgos want what Virgos hate teen astrology English Leos Virgo Fashionistas Leo looks Peachblossom Remedy Venus Rituals Brendan Fraser Hooray Henry Hooray Henrietta Leo birthstones spiral astrology essential oils patchwork Bend Over Essence Follow Me Boy Age of Aquarius astrology astrology graphic novels astrology afterlife Bratz dolls astrology Pisces psychedelic monoi oil capsules Punctuation and Virgos Benevolent Victim Astrology Saturn Longevity Astrology of Rock Stars Grudge… Read more »

galadarling
galadarling
November 29, 2018 1:16 am

Oh, and here’s what I’d like more of…

Diana Vreeland
the Hag Transit
Friday 13th
forgiveness
tequila texting
long gray pony tails
pigtails over a certain age
Naff Cravings
Buddha Was Not An Aries
Astrology of Rock Stars
Carbohydrates Astrology

galadarling
galadarling
November 29, 2018 1:10 am

This is exactly how my mind works. Reading those clusters was soothing as fuck!

November 30, 2018 9:22 am
Reply to  galadarling

Really ? I had to have three runs at it. One block at a time. Breath. Cuppa phone call. Next block. Following day. Third block.

November 30, 2018 9:24 am
Reply to  emg

I think it’s because each heading brings up visuals, emotions, links, time lines etc. So it was exhausting. I like a subject at a time that I can fathom fully. Then I move on.

Virgonator
Virgonator
November 28, 2018 10:24 pm

I so want to read Buddha was not an Aries.

November 29, 2018 11:05 am
Reply to  Virgonator

He was a Pisces if I recall the post…

November 28, 2018 8:22 pm

Sorry for digressing but Hendrix would be 76 on this day (27th). You never miss his birthday, Mystic. Both Sun & Mercury are ON his Sun-Merc conjunction. Plus Jimi Hendrix asteroid is ON his MC. 🙂 And Neptune is crossing over our composite chart’s IC…. Woke up with this on my brain: Waterfall Nothing can harm me at all My worries seem so very small With my waterfall I can see my rainbow calling me Through the misty breeze of my waterfall Some people say day-dreaming is For all the lazy minded fools with nothing else to do So let… Read more »

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
November 29, 2018 5:14 am
Reply to  Skarab

thanks Skarab, dont think i know this one. what abt Little Wing? oh!

November 30, 2018 9:42 pm
Reply to  scorpiodawn

Yes, love that too. Love how he uses the elements in his music like the shaman he is.

November 29, 2018 11:06 am
Reply to  Skarab

<3 <3 <3

November 29, 2018 1:22 pm
Reply to  Skarab

A meditating man may appear, at a glance, to be doing nothing. But as with Buddha seated under his Bohdi tree, this apparent physical inaction hid the cosmic activity of inner illumination.
Z.B.S. Halevi — An Introduction to the Cabala

November 29, 2018 9:07 pm
Reply to  Skarab

As is Jupiter this year. Share a day and those conjunctions as well as south paw guitar style. Only thing my South node conj had let me down on is not being able to channel him through the strings but dug him from the first listen. Yes….every year – well spotted.

dark star
dark star
November 28, 2018 7:16 pm

I’m interested in all these tags to be frank. They read like a news ticker in the uranian version of cnn or daily mails sidebar. Maybe in Vanadium’s world?

Jacqui
Jacqui
November 28, 2018 4:38 pm

hehe you know those stupid Facebook images called “what you notice first is typical of you!” Fennel ! ewwww no!

South
South
November 28, 2018 2:35 pm

Astrological stream of consciousness
Random chaotic but a Neptune arrangement almost slipped between dimensions

redondo.bleach
redondo.bleach
November 28, 2018 1:57 pm

would love to hear more about babylonian snake goddesses

Sweet Sanity
Sweet Sanity
November 28, 2018 12:28 pm

Sacred code

Calli G
Calli G
November 28, 2018 9:54 am

Set these up in a database and hook a randomizer of some sort to it—instant Uranian Oracle.

November 28, 2018 9:38 am

I blame my weird love orgasm phobia on the over use of bend over essence.

TLE
TLE
November 28, 2018 9:26 am

How did I miss the diet bi-polar tampons post?

November 28, 2018 9:05 am

He could make a story encompassing all of the above.

current
current
November 28, 2018 7:50 am

I need to know more about the “hag transit”!!!!

Pandora
Pandora
November 29, 2018 10:33 pm
Reply to  current

Unless I am greatly mistaken this was Saturn through your first house or on your Sun – suddenly you feel and notice your ageing in a way that your inner sense of identity had up until then managed to blur over, a la vaseline on a camera lens. Or maybe it was Saturn return? Nah – having been through Saturn through 1st house which also contains my Sun between 2014-mid 2017, I’m sure it was the former.

November 30, 2018 8:35 am
Reply to  Pandora

Nothing like direct experience – across my sun same period and there were definitely elements in line with what you describe. Saturn won’t cross my ascendant unti I’m. … a-hem, an elder

makingmeaning
makingmeaning
November 28, 2018 5:20 am

Oh Mystic, you are priceless. This reads like an ode to your genius. What a wild world you help us inhabit.

DoraD
DoraD
November 28, 2018 5:13 am

Personally, I am seeing Mystic Medusa magnetic word poetry, for the fridge..

November 28, 2018 4:44 am

Bend Over Essence ? Errrrrr words fail me.

S
S
November 28, 2018 4:34 am

Considering yesterday the fax of 19 pages was sent successfully to our nation’s capital.
This is a massive shift (as a voice called: Leo spelt my email address incorrectly and actually didn’t datamatch my name on file with his typography). A typo is not living in the past when it has shocking ramifications to a person’s right to dignity and a home.

amazonalison
amazonalison
November 28, 2018 4:13 am

Please let me know where to buy the diet bi-polar tampons. There’s a market for these.

natalie le
natalie le
November 28, 2018 3:41 am

If someone can rap to this, can they win a prize?

KarenMagpie
KarenMagpie
November 28, 2018 2:49 am

Possibly the foundation of the best Mad Libs ever? I’m imagining combining this with the Oracle into….something.

Wish Upon a Star
Wish Upon a Star
November 28, 2018 1:50 am

diet bipolar tampons?

Reminds me the other day. I listened to the Uranus regrounding meditation. I was really chilled then words that were totally unrelated just bounced out of my brain into my consciousness. Like they were absorbed from TV, radio, conversations etc, we’re stuck then popped out like easily popped juicy pimples. I attached no significance too them.

If only I could do this with my thoughts and feelings. This is something that well practised Buddhists aspire to is it not?

MissDee
MissDee
November 28, 2018 1:17 am

LOL. Within the same day my Mac did a humongous update that stopped it for a couple of hours and the thermostat – that has always run manually – is running on programs that I had set some 3 (maybe 5) years ago and that had NEVER worked. They do work, but on a crazy time-schedule since the hour set on the thermostat is 8 hours behind, it was some sort of jet-lag.
If this is not Mercury retro in Saggo (in my 4th house) I don’t know what that is.

amaranthisme
amaranthisme
November 28, 2018 12:45 am

Let it spew forth, a new well will surely get tapped.

Librarius
Librarius
November 28, 2018 12:31 am

Aquarian Octuplets? Carbohydrate Astrology? Enough internet for today Though I do wish I could see the posts these tags were supposed to accompany.

November 27, 2018 10:58 pm

Holy fuq, thislooks a lot like the notes on the drifts of post-it notes that inhabit my bag /wallet / dresser / important paper-based things. Also I love that you , mystic , heavy on the fish virgo mutable things, and Tariq, a multi Sadge, are rampantly cleaning up the site. I feel that mutable cleaning, when it eventually happens, is somehow more…existentially thorough?* With your powers combined does the missing mutable (gemini) just sort of conjure itself out of the void? *In that the actual job of mutable signs is not to initiate, or sustain, but to discern, dissolve,… Read more »

dark star
dark star
November 28, 2018 7:22 am
Reply to  Sam

I had someone comment on my scattered post it note vibes as very Piscean. I was slightly offended but you know, only because it’s true ha

Shoshannah
Shoshannah
November 28, 2018 12:12 pm
Reply to  Sam

“In that the actual job of mutable signs is not to initiate, or sustain, but to discern, dissolve, forget, and then recombobulate the things. ”

That is beautiful Pi. I like ‘recombobulate’.

FireTryin'
FireTryin'
November 30, 2018 11:10 am
Reply to  Sam

Voted up for the footnote: In that the actual job of mutable signs is not to initiate, or sustain, but to discern, dissolve, forget, and then recombobulate the things. Imho.

AquaSunMoon
AquaSunMoon
November 27, 2018 10:58 pm

MercurySquareSaturn and I just caught myself out typing an email to my printer to flag poor print quality of a thing I design, which I received today. I typed ‘please phonemail me about this tomorrow so we can discuss in detail – I find that emailing about this kind of situation can lead to misunderstandings’… wait, what? DELETE.

Pin It on Pinterest