*Retro-Venusian Venom

Just as I was thinking how benevolent and simple this Retro-Venus in not just Scorpio but the Via Combusta is, I get stung. It’s venomous. This post is set to members only as I don’t want hostile optics on it LOL.

Up until now, my Retro-Venusian vibe has been kind of cool; re-thinking skincare and getting a lot of really beautiful affirmations from you people, thank you!

But then the Retro-Venusian Venom attack: an ex-lover induced zombie episode. It came via Facebook. Somehow, its satanic mill of an algorithm spewed up The Uranian as a person I “might know.” I don’t even use my personal Facebook, it opened by mistake.

A few of you may recall that he was a Triple Aquarius/Moon-Uranus in Libra beautiful nightmare of a Uranus Venus-Sun transit romance I had about eight years ago*. He was actually a Bolshevik who thought that climate change concerns were a conspiracy to stop the Third World workers gaining power and an early-adopter of being anti-Facebook. He hated all social media as much as he loved Brutalist architecture, Fassbinder movies and – the reason we broke up – drugs. It began with a lightning bolt of high-vibe Uranian connection and chemistry but petered out over months of banality.

So I was surprised to see him not only alive but on Facebook and still looking eerily good. And for various reasons I won’t go into here, it felt kind of triggering to see his leering mug on my Mac screen. What I should have done: ticked Facebook’s “no way, fuq off” option and quit out of it, gone to meditate or walk the dog or something. Maybe journal out my complex emotions. What I did: obtained some naff lollies and quietly emotionally ate as I perused his profile, quietly cussing at the people I  knew who were FB friends with him and (insanely) noting the women on his friends’ list who were what my daughter calls THOTs.

Worse, I even had some sort of limbic-hormonal trigger to invite him over.  And the whole time this voice in my mind is like, “get off the internet” and “this is not your higher self – hell, it’s not even your medium level self.”

But this sting of Retro-Venusian venom bought up so much. Usually, when you have some kind of a break-up or leave a dysfunctional break-up, you focus on just getting the hell out of there and reforming your routine, without them in it. You keep it together. There are certain emotions and insights that you put in a secret vault for later. And Retro-Venus in the Via Combusta is, I guess, later.

Anyway, I have devised a Retro-Venusian cure-all. I have booked an infrared sauna session and I am going to set it to super-Warp-Core intensity, play an appropriate soundtrack and sweat the emotions/memories/psychic residue out, consciously thinking and feeling through the complexities, no denial, no automatic ‘story’. It’s not just about him as such. I am sure many of you can relate to this: it’s about wondering who the fuq were you in that relationship?

Any suggestions for a soundtrack for this? I don’t want whales, tinkling bells or monks chanting. And, has anyone else been stung with the Retro-Venusian venom?

*AKA the last Venus Retrograde in Scorpio.

, ,

KarmaAkasha
KarmaAkasha
November 5, 2018 4:42 am

Tainted Love! Marilyn Manson – Tainted Love (superginger Remix)

So good, so good for that ~

Amyblanksify
Amyblanksify
October 27, 2018 7:47 am

Hm, a question for you all: is it strange that my relationship has been pretty much great since Venus went retrograde? We were fighting and not getting along until pretty much Venus turned around. It looks to me like she slipped from my 5th house to my 4th…what does that mean?!

neptunia
neptunia
October 23, 2018 7:22 pm

Ramble On …Led Zeppelin

Aqua-cap-Gemini
Aqua-cap-Gemini
October 23, 2018 2:13 pm

Albums: Little Big Lies Soundtrack. Gurrumul – Child of the Rainbow Serpent Freedom Highway – Rhiannon Giddens The Study on Falling – Asaf Avidan It certainly is a strange ocean at the moment. As the perpetually single, because – lower life forms, I ended up binge watching ‘Outlander’ entire series over the past week or so. It is the most ridiculous/stupid show I’ve ever watched – but could I stop? I wanted to, but couldn’t. So stupid, but filled a gap… for now. Has some relevance for my history-heraldy work, so need to think how how I can use that… Read more »

Aqua-cap-Gemini
Aqua-cap-Gemini
November 1, 2018 11:29 am

I’d also add to this sound track list with Melanie Oxley & Chris Abrahams- Jerusalem Bay album

Aqua-cap-Gemini
Aqua-cap-Gemini
November 6, 2018 7:06 pm

And Melanie oxley COAL album

Melissaseverin
Melissaseverin
October 23, 2018 9:37 am

The only new song that’s sounded good to me (maybe all year) is Sober Motel by Dilly Dally. Specifically, the chorus.

shilodarrae
shilodarrae
October 23, 2018 12:21 am

Thank you for sharing Mystic. Yes, I’ve been stung as well and have been trying to avoid my zombie self. I don’t know who the hell I was when in that relationship, or in any other past relationships for that matter. Loving the music suggestions.

Acqualuna
Acqualuna
October 22, 2018 11:04 pm

I read this post a few days ago and took note so as to avoid any slippery relationship slope. An ex boyfriend from 30 years ago popped into my head the next day. I wondered what he’s up to? Almost went on FB to find out, but I had been prepped by your post and instead I sauntered onto some other less retro topic. Thank you! However, yesterday, I slipped into old habits with another, current friend, as if out of nowhere. THIS episode took more doing to try to unravel. In the end, I applied the Buddhist notion to… Read more »

MissDee
MissDee
October 22, 2018 10:59 pm

Why not creating a Spotify playlist and add our contribution to it? Retro Venusian Venom is such a great title.
ETA: there’s Venus RX playlist on Spotify by a “Not all Geminis” and with 1314 followers.
I have been spying on stupid “no can do” crush IG account (that is locked, thank god) so I need to purge the VR Venom myself I am afraid.

NN_Ascending
NN_Ascending
October 22, 2018 7:30 pm

Venom Eminem – seems appropriate.

lamyers2012
lamyers2012
October 23, 2018 2:01 am
Reply to  NN_Ascending

I love Eminem he def seems appro

October 22, 2018 6:28 pm

183 Comments. We are certainly into music. :-)Julie Driscoll- Brian Auger and the Trinity ‘season of the witch just came on my playlist of ol’ faves. Apt!

October 22, 2018 5:30 pm

Busy writing all the music suggestions down for my Spotify hour of an evening.

Melissacreates
Melissacreates
October 22, 2018 5:12 pm

Here is a link to sweat it out to!

It’s a playlist I have on Spotify, hopefully the link and its effects work. ☺

Love Merkuri
Love Merkuri
October 22, 2018 3:34 pm

Sorry to hear you have been stung!
I’ve been pretty lucky this Venus Retro (I had a doozy Mar / April 2017).
As for music, how about some good old fashion heavy metal…? Slipknot.
Or
Some very emotive modern classical ‘Romantic Works’ by Keaton Henson.

Josie
Josie
October 22, 2018 1:34 pm

Hi Mystic

Thank you for reminding us that you too are only human!

It sounds like you have this figured. My Uranian suggestion for processing ‘who was I in this relationship’ via cerebral travel along the full spectrum from microscopic to galactic is Stephan Bodzin’s album Powers of Ten. It definitely fulfils the no whales, tinkling bells or monks chanting brief and has layers of complexity that feel like an intrinsic explanation rather than an intrusion.

Empty that vault! Xx

AriesPiscesLibra
AriesPiscesLibra
October 22, 2018 12:41 pm

for music–Fleetwood Mac? “Tell Me Lies,” “Dreams,” and “Gypsy.” I hear them a lot on the radio/satellite, in restaurants, etc, and somehow it sounds fresh to my ear. I know that sounds kind of kooky, but hey? (the first thing that came to mind though was Bon Iver) I got hit with this Retro Venus Shit big time Thursday night. Went to a concert which triggered old hallways of memories. I remembered my high school English teacher who told me at 15 to read Virginia Woolf and that this particular musician I was seeing live that evening had a great… Read more »

October 22, 2018 5:34 pm

Stevie has certainly been there-done that. Her voice gives me shivers that i call Shiva-s. Was going to suggest ‘stop dragging my heart around’ on full volume whilst yelling the words 🙂

AriesPiscesLibra
AriesPiscesLibra
October 22, 2018 10:11 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

how could I forget “Stop Dragging My Heart Around”?! Good one.

A Starry Seer
A Starry Seer
October 22, 2018 11:57 am

Post sauna..Hong Kong Garden by Siouxsie and the Banshees..especially as used in the Masked Ball scene in the film Marie Antoniette..by Sophia Coppola..just have this image of a masked, beautiful, powerful woman ..dancing.

Veronica
Veronica
October 22, 2018 10:23 am

When you are standing up and able to move/shake it out…Born Slippy by Underworld
(from the Trainspotting soundtrack). Could shake the devil out of hell 🙂

October 22, 2018 9:39 am

‘If anyone falls’ by Stevie Nicks is an quite appropriate listen for thoughts of ex lovers.

October 22, 2018 9:34 am

Just checked the map. Have Moon and Neptune in the Fiery Way mid heaven. Not surprised, fire destroys and regenerates
doesn’t it.

October 22, 2018 9:08 am

Infa red sauna’s are bliss. May suggest unabridged version of Alabama 3’s ‘Woke up this morning’. ‘Haunt me’ by Samsa, the to smooth it out ‘Bali’ by Midori all 5 tracks. Was so screwed up psychically by ‘Butch’, the Kung-Fu-ing Sheriff, around 8 years ago, haven’t had a relationship since. He a Sagg who’s bad behaviour fascinated me, sucked me in waay over my head. You know when you are happily trucking down the yellow brick road loving life and making a flower crown for your hair and some motherfuqer has dug a deep hole in the road that takes… Read more »

Veronica
Veronica
October 22, 2018 10:40 am
Reply to  Pegasus

M first thought was the unhealed masculine/animus within you may have drawn that energy in?
Those Saggie guys are sooo beguiling…my SO is Sagg moon in first house, totally vibes sagg more than his leo sun.
your story has echoes of mine, meeting up with him after having been single for more than 7 years, and he was Trouble, a real handful but has an exceptionally good heart underneath. Most of the time 😀

October 22, 2018 5:28 pm
Reply to  Veronica

For sure Ronnie, my alter ego, he was hot trouble. Set up camp in my head. A spell is a thought form solidified. Maybe that’s where the saying ‘they have rocks in their head’ comes from…lol. Mystic had an expression ‘hunky door stopping’, appearing without the invite to dinner, movie, coffee even a trip to the beach. My bad for accepting this but to tell the truth i was fascinated that a man could behave like this. Went on for 4 years, then 3 more of sporadic texts to meet in bed (and refusing) and my becoming more and more… Read more »

Sim oneness
Sim oneness
October 22, 2018 8:06 am

I just had a friends suggested on Insta, it was the creepy ex client who had seduced me and chased me.
He was married and his objective to obtain me as a threesome for their pleasure.
I didn’t succumb to social stalking and restrained myself from sending a letter to his wife, that we had been intimate.
What a soap opera!
What a slimy soul sucking trip.

Universali
Universali
October 22, 2018 8:00 am

Hmm soundtrack is tricky. Ludovico Einaudi is fabulous & emotional but maybe not quite right for sweating out the past…. I like the Bombay Dub Orchestra but for intense shamanic Yoga sessions…. Deva? And yes. I totally relate too. I left the narcissistic sociopath 20 months ago, totally doubtless it was absolutely necessary for my health & sanity & ability to be a strong mother. It’s been hard. Not just hard, really frikkin difficult. Then Mum died 2 months ago without a hint it was coming. Bam. Gone. Now I’m a grief stricken mess dreaming about how fun and caring… Read more »

October 22, 2018 9:17 am
Reply to  Universali

Anything i say will sound trite, but deepest sympathies and the cliche ‘time heals all wounds’.
The insane yearnings ARE called ‘desire’ or just Spring.Sex can kill or cure. Being in your dreams surely doesn’t help you forget. Maybe just a huge big hug for 5 minutes from a friend?

Universali
Universali
October 22, 2018 10:56 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Thank you Pegasus x I feel like I have been in a relentless stream of shit for 3 years. I’ve been doing Archetypal Dreamwork with a trained dreamworker for years. Have booked in for a session with the peeps she trained with- her recommendation AND just did hour of yoga, booked myself in for massage with my incredible Kahuna woman this afternoon. But hey, this is after an outrageous bender on saturday night that saw me spend yesterday on the couch in utter misery. All the old adages do apply. I’m going with one day at a time. Oh –… Read more »

October 22, 2018 5:55 pm
Reply to  Universali

Kahuna/Lomi LOmi has to be experienced to believe just how amazing it can be. There is a saying in Tahiti that Lomi is what the Tahitian fire dancers do when they retire. The movements of the practitioner dancing and weaving with the body and energy whilst receiver lies still and soaks it all up. Delicious. You are wise and intuitive to know what you need and that your body is the key. Where is your Neptune.Close to your Moon? At last our dreams are being realised and explored scientifically as important to our well being. So sad when people tell… Read more »

Scorpleocap
Scorpleocap
October 22, 2018 8:18 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Cool, I’ve always wanted to try lomi lomi and I’m even more keen now!

Universali
Universali
October 23, 2018 6:41 am
Reply to  Scorpleocap

It’s fabulous! If you find a good practioner they will move stuck Energy and old traumas through your body for you, no need for analytical thinking the energy just gets shifted. I hope you find a good one!

Universali
Universali
October 23, 2018 6:39 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Yes Kahuna/LomiLomi is Magic! I’ve done my level 1 Lomi Lomi (with this amazing medicine woman I saw yesterday) and doing Level 2 in Nov. was called to Massage in my dreaming.
No my Neptune is right in my Sag 7th (hence relationship ‘issues’ and p.s. the Narcissistic Sociopath was a Saggi too.)
I do however have a moon mount as out of proportion as Sissy Hankshaw’s thumb… it really is like a small mountain, and it itches if I’m not being creative 😉

October 23, 2018 8:58 pm
Reply to  Universali

Universali, I’m sorry for your loss. I was wondering if your (temporary?) Desire to rekindle with the narcissistic sociopath might allude to / be tangled up in a separate wish for a return to the familiar and the ‘normal’, the way things were. But as you’ve already so clearly seen, this man is very much not on your path to happiness! Our minds can be strange. Keep in mind Chiron’s journey in your chart right now, and the “can’t go back.. even though it’s all I know” sense that you – everyone – might be experiencing right now. X

GreenWitch
GreenWitch
October 22, 2018 7:25 am

Dear MM – My ex actually rang me today.(I mean THE ex) And it’s funny because after nearly 14 years I accepted that I hadn’t got over him – or rather, my image of him. (Because it sure as hell had little to do with the real person). So it’s my image – which I can change.
Loads of good sounds being recommended but for some reason Symphony in Blue by Gershwin came to mind…..

Scorpleocap
Scorpleocap
October 22, 2018 7:20 am

Yep, it is venomous and I’m sorry to hear you got stung, Mystic! Can relate to those limbic-hormonal triggers… it sucks, doesn’t it!! Sauna away, perhaps get an amazing massage from an earthy older Chinese lady who’ll pound you and ground you in a nurturing way! A bit of, ahem, ‘self-love’ with your fingers (or implements of choice) and some coconut oil can be empowering too. (Apologies if TMI!) Stuff it, you can have a really DAMN good time on your own – actually better even – sans any pathetic excuse of a man! A bit of a mainstream rec,… Read more »

October 22, 2018 9:20 am
Reply to  Scorpleocap

Hahaha The Scorp Cure! Beware though that it is not HIM that enters the fantasy whilst doing the ‘digital love’.

Scorpleocap
Scorpleocap
October 22, 2018 3:10 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Heheh, oh yeah, it’s super scorp! Hell no, don’t let him into the fantasy except to briefly think of how much the little sucker would so badly want to have you right now if he could, but he CAN’T and NEVER will again because he’s just not good enough!! Meanwhile you are having the time of your life without him.

Hope I’m not sounding too evil here, but I’m trying to recover from a pattern of abusive relationships (Pisces south node!).

October 22, 2018 6:04 pm
Reply to  Scorpleocap

Evil? Not at all, just calling it as it is!
AND you have recognised there IS a pattern, so ahead of the game is you. Let him eat his heart out. Now you give heart not head.
Above Sim Oneness called an ex a ‘Slimy Soul Sucking’ now known as an SSS. 🙂

Scorpleocap
Scorpleocap
October 22, 2018 8:16 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Lol! Thanks, Pegasus. I like the SSS terminology!

Howdyhihi
Howdyhihi
October 22, 2018 7:05 am

I hear you. After 6 months of no contact with the aqua body builder who “only loved me like a tree.” I ended up running into him 3 times on 3 consecutive days as soon as Venus went retrograde. In one sense it was good, because I had been putting a lot of energy into NOT seeing him, so now I can let that go. But I did find myself considering texting or dropping into his work on a thinly veiled excuse, and needed to give myself a stern talking to about how he lied, head fuqed and generally messed… Read more »

Julienneg
Julienneg
October 22, 2018 6:59 am

Jagged little pill. Alanis Morissette. Awesome for extracting cooties

x
x
October 22, 2018 6:52 am

How about a Brian Eno sound track???! & Best wishes for a quick recovery.

HeatherEmm
HeatherEmm
October 22, 2018 5:52 am

I can SO relate! Except I kind of took it to the next-next level… I caved and invited my very recent ex to move in with me. I literallty just finished a big move across the country (solo), back to a beautiful little town where we used to live together 4 years ago (also where our relationship fell apart the first time). I came for a job – a promotion that hopefully will lead to bigger and better next-steps. But I’ve been feeling guilty for the way things ended (me kind of just taking off across the country) even though… Read more »

redondo.bleach
redondo.bleach
October 22, 2018 4:46 am

In the last month not one but THREE guys have initiated contact with me only to turn outright aggressive, combatant, and violent. One “joking” about my appearance and then when I didn’t find it funny BLOCKED AND DELETED me. Another getting confrontational when I wouldn’t confirm their follow request. And another getting “hilarious” with jokes about me HANGING MYSELF!!!!!!!! All of this in the midst of this killer Venus-devoted ritual I’m working… wondering if this is like my skin — worse before it gets better? At least I managed to cure my acne thanks to a link you included in… Read more »

Aqualady
Aqualady
October 22, 2018 3:16 am

Ah the Uranian. Two things came to mind whilst reading this Mystic – Rasputin lol (just checked and he’s even in your low Aqua post :O ) and the Massive Attack song “Unfinished Sympathy”.

“it’s about wondering who the fuq were you in that relationship? Sounds like some great cathartic dredging PERFECT for retro Venus in Scorpio.

And you win all the things I mean “I was surprised to see him not only alive but on Facebook” As someone who’s never been about that facebook life I say the louche Aquarian has to take an L.

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
October 22, 2018 2:36 am

FB suggesting Friends You May Know, showing me the accounts that I blocked over the years. My guess that it really isn’t a foolproof method of blocking them on FB at all.
I’m not falling for any fishy FB Friend Requests right now either. Locked down tight. Good luck with your zombie exs rising from the dead this wyrding season.

AquaNic
AquaNic
October 22, 2018 12:57 am

I’m having ex issues too. Out of necessity I contacted my son’s father, because I need him to sign a passport application. This is the guy who opted out of our lives before my son’s first birthday. He messaged me on facebook, and did not acknowledge that it had been so long, or apologise, or offer to meet or call; just responded to my request and wrote a bit about the contents of the package I sent him. My son recently turned eight. Cycles, people.

JodiG
JodiG
October 22, 2018 12:32 am

Neneh Cherry. Blank Project and the one that came out yesterday, Broken Politics. Also Ibeyi. I find all these grounding and danceable.

Redlipstick Virgo
Redlipstick Virgo
October 22, 2018 12:11 am

You are AMAZING so proud of you. My choice is the whole ‘Swordfish Trombones’ album by Tom Waits can imagine just sweating a whole heap of crap out to that one. Also just got a vibe about linear time – sometimes time fuqs with us as in our bodies and unconscious still thinks we are in something that timewise we are not. I think try and move about a lot and really bring your body back to present time – also vibe you are doing super lot of deep work and that bringing this stuff to the fore for cleaning.… Read more »

notMuggle
notMuggle
October 21, 2018 11:35 pm

Well I am giving my flatmate the boot and getting owner to deactivate his access card come his leaving date. There were common interests but the guy thinks he knows everything but actually nothing… He has been revealed as socially inept although aggressive and controlling but women of the modern age (yes this 21st C and this year women are waking more than before) don’t like that. He also has scrooge complex (MM’s word)… It’s going to be a fight to stay in my zone but I am going to do it.

MissDee
MissDee
October 21, 2018 11:27 pm

I have done such a great job surgically removing any ex ever, that I have no chance of falling for the VR venom. And though I know it’s not healthy, on days as lonely as this I wish I hadn’t done such a great “past clearing” job.

jicky
jicky
October 21, 2018 9:31 pm

Dua Lipa – New Rules

Jen Scorpio
Jen Scorpio
October 21, 2018 9:18 pm

If you want something thumping, try Trombone Shorty’s Hurricane Season. It’s on his Backatown album and it’s magnificent. In fact the whole album is great. There not much that’s soft and sweet about it. It will punch any desire to contact this bloke right out of your system and the desire to move to this music is so strong you can’t help but focus on the here and now and the pulses within yourself. You’ll feel energised and strong enough to take on the world.

chloebonfield
chloebonfield
October 21, 2018 7:48 pm

I find Nico helps, I think because she was so flawed… It does a thing.

Ruth
Ruth
October 21, 2018 6:51 pm

May I suggest the soundtrack and also the movie ‘ The life aquatic’.

Universali
Universali
October 23, 2018 6:43 am
Reply to  Ruth

I love that movie!! I love all of Wes’s work but that one in particular

rachel
rachel
October 21, 2018 5:25 pm

created this playlist during the last Venus Retro phase and added to it recently

Wish Upon a Star
Wish Upon a Star
October 21, 2018 5:10 pm

I adore music such a healer. The 2 sisters from the duo The Unthanks might soothe your Celtic heart.

I love the magpie song.

Loved this post. Have picked up a gem: Dead can dance.

Will also listen to Maria Callas, thanks.

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
October 21, 2018 5:42 pm

Ohh yes they are sublime. I can defo recommend their version of Robert Wyatt’s Sea Song:
“Joking apart, when you’re drunk you’re terrific, when you’re drunk
I like you mostly late at night you’re quite alright
But I can’t understand the different you in the morning
When it’s time to play at being human for a while” <3

October 22, 2018 6:11 pm

Music IS so healing. Don Campbell’s ‘Music Physician for the Times to Come’ and ‘Sound Therapy’ tells exactly why.

Laura
Laura
October 21, 2018 4:16 pm

I am a big fan of Bjork’s album Homogenic. Big powerful archetypes in there. She’s said that ‘the person who wrote Homogenic’s songs was someone who “had to become a warrior. A warrior who had to fight not with weapons, but with love.’ I’ve been listening specifically for Pluto followed by All Is Full of Love – having recently broken up with my partner of three years, on the verge of him moving in with me (one week to go), the day after my solar return. I’ve had the true Libran joy of my friends showing me my value and… Read more »

October 21, 2018 8:28 pm
Reply to  Laura

All Is Full of Love: the nicest Plutonian message. Deepest undercurrents swirling out and up through the subterranean burrows of the dead-eaters, Hades and undersea volcanoes. Love among you and your friends growing rich over such a sorrowful timing! xx

jicky
jicky
October 21, 2018 4:00 pm

Yes. A few weeks ago I (intentionally) checked out an old beau on FB and had to hold back from contacting (as he’d probs start asking for money again).
What I wanted to say was that I have done this ‘cutting sexual cords’ guided meditation a few times, visualising a different person each time and have found it works well for me as it is strong but also compassionate.

yimyam
yimyam
October 21, 2018 3:18 pm

Yes. Sound track I personally advise is the doors. Essential playlist. Loud

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
October 21, 2018 2:44 pm

Oh Mystic, what an experience! Fuq-ing technology. I hope someone will invent an app where we can finally just delete these toxic people once and for all from our lives. I can’t get rid of the Weatherbeaten Virgo no matter what I do, it’s very troubling particularly when he goes on a bender and decides to contact me. I remember you had a spate of Uranian types during some huge Uranus transit. They made entertaining reading but obviously a little more challenging actually living them… “This is not your higher self – hell, it’s not even your medium level self.”… Read more »

12th House Virgo
12th House Virgo
October 21, 2018 2:13 pm

No advice but I commiserate with the LZ echo. I had a dream of the object of my greatest love zombie bender last night. We haven’t spoken in about 7 years. I don’t obsess over him any longer so it was odd The dream is in a public restroom that has a walk-in shower where LZO and his wife are fully clothed but getting wet and talking. I get info that he has shot himself at least two times – one now and one before – and his son and wife helped him recover each time. The scene seems an… Read more »

12th House Virgo
12th House Virgo
October 21, 2018 2:20 pm

A song: pilot by clap your hands say yeah.

October 21, 2018 2:52 pm

It’s when you look down at your own or another person’s shoes. Your dream mind has all the perspectives, but your eyes translate to flattened dimensions, is all. You’re considering the journey, not so much a trail blazed or path to walk again. Not disturbing, just changed perspective.

12th House Virgo
12th House Virgo
October 22, 2018 3:18 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

That makes sense. If I were still a LZ, I’d contact him after a dream like that but these shoes are made for walking away . I hope you are well, Mille!

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
October 21, 2018 1:31 pm

Something NEW NEW NEW!!!

Am into what I call Spacey Soul atm like Hiatus Koiyote and The Internet or some fresh as MALLRAT “Better”

October 21, 2018 12:48 pm

Also mm can I go blunt Venus in Aries moon in cap for a moment. Grain of salt? He’s a guy with badly managed drug problems who you got entangled with for a while. His true colours and the limits of mutual connection showed eventually. Sure it was ages ago but we all stumble and fall into the pit of ‘looking back’ every now and then. It’s been a really wierd week and weekend. An E stalking rabbit hole and some lollies is just a blip on your map, we are only human. Also you weekend scopes seem relevant 🙂… Read more »

babysinclair
babysinclair
October 22, 2018 6:51 am
Reply to  Sam

Well said Pi!

October 22, 2018 9:27 am
Reply to  Sam

Cool Pi philosophy. Girl you have grown so over the years, bless your Black heart Thick face (it’s a book name), He was a Bolshevik, totally unacceptable.
Drugs? I don’t know anyone that doesn’t imbibe, legally or illegally. It’s his politic’s that suck lollies.

Stella Polaris
Stella Polaris
October 21, 2018 12:35 pm

Yes, the algorithms. Have experienced a similar thing re Linked in . Yes I know the peeps they are recommending but I decided during 2014 to 2015 to have nothing more to do with them. Maybe algorithms are the new psychoanalysts directing the discussion towards issues to be addressed, ready or not.