The Full Moon in Taurus squares everything (or so it felt) is over. It was fun, it was real but I am glad. (Concept: an astrological children’s book.) So apres that Full Moon and the X-Roads energy of the Sun/Retro-Venus opposite the Moon/Uranus square the Nodes of the Moon, we may as well hunker down and choose a stance for the rest of the Venus Retrograde.
I have identified five possibilities or planetary options but of course, you could devise more. These are just jumping off points for discussion.
(1) Retro-Venusian Redux: You revert to primal pleasures and arcane suburban turf wars, turning up at school association meetings or the local council in full pheromonal mode, ready to start a minor religion over your right to orgasm. You read only Ancient Greek lyric poetry, Jungian psychology books, biographies of highly charismatic wanton people, the sex scenes in sci-fi and messages back from random characters in your past, surprised but you assume, delighted to hear from you after all this time. You color coordinate your toenail polish with your base-chakra and in your leisure time, can be found either casting dark love spells or reading sex tips.
(2) Lunar-Yin-Haute-Neptunian: Fuq “sensible” and expending your creative energies on irrelevant attempts to maintain a crumbling bourgeois facade. Or worse, into trying to stage manage seductions and relationships or amusing conformist Muggles with your other-worldly insights. You will translate your vision into Art, Compassion & Connection with Source Vibe. Plus, you’d really love to ramp up a huge and overwhelming ‘Project Du Force’ to avoid having to do things you don’t like. You clear your calendar and order some gold dust/glitter/paint/Reishi.
(3) Proto-Lilith-in-Aquarius Alpha Witch. Regardless of your gender, you’ve had it with patriarchal values and you’re transitioning into fully living by Magic. Problem: You hate coven politics and hitting the scene so you work on a Dark Matter machine in your garage and generally operating at a more liminal level. The effortless communication with ravens and bats is a given. You abandon most media and obtain all the information you need via long walks and lucid dreaming. Realizing that all your mistakes came from trying to be normal you commit to full-time paranormality and candid living. To everyone’s surprise, it turns out to be wildly profitable.
(4) Full-Time Jupiter In Sagittarius Party-Animal/Nomadic Knowledge Broker: In a homage to the glory years of Neptune in Sagittarius in the Seventies, you declare disco to be your religion and avidly embark on a series of trips – psychedelic, astral, literally – as in on a jet – designed to warp your consciousness. The Beat Poets are your spiritual ancestors and Awe is your default state of being.
(5) Saturn in Capricorn’s Chief Of Staff. Your Moving On stunt requires budget and only a significant amount of focus will score you the security and buffers against fuqwit Muggles that you crave. You pray to the Goddess Industria and get off on devising solutions/streamlining systems and being fiercely organized. Inspirations: Barbara Taylor Bradford’s A Woman Of Substance and Judith Krantz Scruples. You send N.D.A.s to the friends you have left and reset to permanent Phoenix Mode.