*The Seven Relationships You Have During Venus Retrograde In Scorpio

Reminder: If we include the Shadow-Zone, this Venusian Vortex has already begun, and it goes till Xmas Eve/Saturnalia. We are already approaching an Event Horizon of our hearts!  Here are the Seven Relationships You Have During Venus Retrograde In Scorpio.

(1) A cryptic, soul-stirring mystical rapport with a person who pops up all of a sudden, in the neighborhood and seems to be super-relevant and present for the dialogue. It combines the benefits of being both eerily relaxing and familiar feeling with acute conversational cut-through, the sense of being deeply understood. You alternate between thinking it’s radically marvelous and wondering if you’re in zombie mode.

(2) The manifestation of the ghost or spirit of a passed over companion animal, complete with spooky synchronicity and lucid memories of your creature/familiar.

(3) A distinct strengthening or fraying of the bond between you and another; one incident that irrevocably affirms or negates the durability of your bond. It applies to romantic relationships or a meaningful friendship.

(4) A paranormal affinity with a Scorpio or Pluto-centric person who passed over, perhaps a relative. It may come complete with wafts of scent, a homage to the late degrees of Libra that are also part of the Via Combusta.

(5) An astral-realm only hot, spooked up tryst with an ex-lover or – more accurately – a soul fragment of theirs that they left with you and which you are still quite fond of.

(6) A massive crush on yourself. You newly appreciate the style with which you went to hell and back, conquered adversity and honed survival talents without losing creativity, magical connection or compassion.

(7) A slow establishing well-founded significant bond with you and another person, perhaps a colleague or even a family member. Whether it is romantic or not, it is a meaningful bond and, given the new Earth Era, will likely last centuries.

Image: Beauty and the Beast – Rose Vincent

sunsagscorpasc
sunsagscorpasc
October 31, 2018 11:32 pm

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 happened across July-Aug-Sept. 2,4,6 happening now; Hearing constant poetry or prose from someone appearing in my shadowlands as a Vulture Queen – she spoke to me the first time about seeing through my/people’s self delusions and stripping the rotting meat from the bones, leaving only what is real and solid and that needs to be exposed – you don’t fuq about with her; she’s in charge of forcing change if you don’t agree to obey her anyway. She recently told me a story of Black Moon Lilith and Mars, and it involved someone I’ve… Read more »

Itismyheart
Itismyheart
October 21, 2018 10:20 am

This may have already been mentioned but I truly believe that the best soundtrack to get over/through anything is Prince.

PlutoMoon
PlutoMoon
October 6, 2018 8:02 am

OK I have a Venus retro ingress story, pretty funny actually and totally a #1-style relationship. I signed up for a free consultation with a high tech dental company, in my home or office (chose work) for a 3D scan of my teeth so I could see how they would look after their mobile Invisalign and whitening treatment, no purchase necessary (requirement with Venus retro, I know), and automatically entered to win a free full treatment valued at $6,000 USD. I didn’t realize it when I scheduled the appointment, but it was one hour after Venus went retro. Nothing to… Read more »

Lili
Lili
October 3, 2018 3:07 am

Latest Adventure of Venus retro in Scorp (plus Pluto square Sun) = Wasps nesting in the kitchen window.

Helene
Helene
September 30, 2018 8:28 am

Hi Mystic. Thank you for your hard work and dedication. I had a mini Reiki session on the 9th of September and plan to have a full session in October. About the do/don’t during Venus retro, what do you think? Venus will start retro in my 6th to go back in 5th. Or should I wait?
Love and light your way.

September 28, 2018 12:13 pm

#6 When I read it it made me cry. I went to hell and back and the clincher was to not grow hard, keep my compassion. This was a very conscious choice I made. I’m glad I did as it would have made the other qualities brittle, break and fall away.

Mystic killing me softly with her words. Soul sister.

To have some other soul express what I went through and felt is priceless. Validation.

Thank you Mystic Medusa.

South
South
September 28, 2018 5:56 pm

Our divine MM is indeed a soul sister.
I agree to go to Hell and back and make a conscious choice to retain qualities
That may have become casualties of war.
Like compassion, empathy, creativity etc

We don’t lose them, mine hid during the healing, had to lure them out into the light!
I truly did not believe I was going to survive two years ago, still raw in places…
But I’m so proud of myself and could not have, if not for this site and MM.
Karmic brownie points.

September 28, 2018 7:27 pm
Reply to  South

I’m a very straightforward person and in some ways, way too logical for my own good. One dark night I was to decide should I die or should I live. If I was to live it was to live fully and alive. Well the answer came back psyhically and visually. 51% Yes to live 49% No to die. So I had 1% of hope : Maybe that will be the title of my book. I know this sounds flippant and cavalier but it is real. PS I find karmic references really contrived, flashbacks to living on a Buddhist retreat. If… Read more »

Alouetta
Alouetta
September 28, 2018 8:10 am

Uh oh I think #1 just showed up. That was unexpected. This feels like a test. I’m really bad at tests!

Jokerman
Jokerman
September 28, 2018 10:05 am
Reply to  Alouetta

I’m hopeless at Algebra.

Alouetta
Alouetta
September 29, 2018 9:25 am
Reply to  Jokerman

I flunk languages, espesh the language of love.

Jokerman
Jokerman
September 29, 2018 1:15 pm
Reply to  Alouetta

I love languages. But l don’t have a language of love conversant to talk with. But l just looped Stevie’s “Talk to Me” x5. But I’m not an obsessive or anything.

MutatisMutandis
MutatisMutandis
September 28, 2018 5:50 am

I would have never thought this possible, but last night I had a genuinely lovely dream about my extremely terrible and abusive ex (my tr. neptune over asc and zap zone experience). I will never actually speak to him again, and it’s been a very, very long time since I’ve had anything remotely resembling positive feelings for him, so it was surprisingly nice to have what felt like ‘a perfect week’ with him in this dream. No fights, no bs, no cruelty, no pain. Just doing relaxing fun stuff and talking and enjoying ourselves like it never really happened in… Read more »

amaranthisme
amaranthisme
September 27, 2018 7:28 pm

I hope its the work one. One of the girls at work wants to catch up but we are ships in the night. She’s super switched on with her clients and she would be a great role model. Hopefully!!

A'NLEIFR
A'NLEIFR
September 27, 2018 12:47 am

#6. I am so f’ing done with relationships at the moment. These girls out here are all over th eplace, one day they are into you the next they are not without any reason. They go back to failed relationships when you are trying to be their king. They lie, say one thing and mean something else, they deceive, get you trusting them, giving to them then bam, they are gone. Mars loves to flare up at it too, fuel for the fire. I am natally a venus in Scorpio so this has ben alot easier for me since venus… Read more »

Jokerman
Jokerman
September 26, 2018 10:28 pm

I’m going with #18

CleverUserID
CleverUserID
September 26, 2018 9:37 pm

(3) A distinct strengthening or fraying of the bond between you and another; one incident that irrevocably affirms or negates the durability of your bond. He lied. We’re done.

September 26, 2018 7:13 pm

No. 2. Well I did feel that Smokey the pregnant puss who lost 2 kittens , was so similar in gentle nature to my child pet Smokey.

After all the highs and lows of last week, I was reminded of a memory I had of me as a child with Smokey feeling grounded in nature, and encouraged to chase and pursue my creativity, not to follow mundane mainstream rules.

September 26, 2018 4:24 pm

September 27, 2018 5:41 pm
Reply to  Sam

Are you OK Pi?

September 28, 2018 1:49 am

I don’t think I’ve been ok for the whole year, lovely Wish, but in that particular case I scrapped a comment about the triple libra because it’s like trying to understand why someone has put an inch and a half of lemon cream frosting on the top of extra hot chili con carne and I’m supposed to eat it using just one chopstick. And also wondering why I am still so utterly inarticulate about my own feelings. And all the other shit. Im hoping Pluto direct and mars getting clear of the whatever will help. This doesn’t make any sense… Read more »

September 28, 2018 12:01 pm
Reply to  Sam

Just try and treat yourself to something nice, you don’t have to spend money, go for a nice walk, sit in the sun.

September 28, 2018 6:44 pm
Reply to  Sam

You are supremely articulate about the feeling that Triple Libra evokes! Maybe it was the one chopstick that got me into the metaphor, then i saw the dissonant blend of…like, everything. Iron fist in a velvet glove never tasted so weirdly fqd! The dissonance is all his, and as a Pisces you metaphysically ‘tasted’ it. Methinks with all that sweet sweet Lib it is well hidden for most. Plus my Piscean imagination added lemon curd until i read again (love that stuff, and even if you don’t actually, the Venusssiansss know what you sensually like, Pi.) Don’t kick yourself; don’t… Read more »

September 28, 2018 9:10 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Thanks mille xx it’s not that he did a wrong thing, there’s no room for expectations.. to be honest I’m actually more upset and confused about how I have handled some things, although I’m realising I need to give a lot of latitude both sides, modern world and all that… I’m putting it down to various 7th house transits and Uranus still squaring my moon. But I’m remaining very mindful that we have a natal mars Pluto synastry thing.. It’s funny , even before turning the energy into a wierd food imagination combo, I had kind of sussed those depth… Read more »

redondo.bleach
redondo.bleach
September 26, 2018 1:11 pm

whoa whoa whoa you been reading my live journal or something?

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
September 26, 2018 12:52 pm

Feeling no. 6, but hoping for no. 1 or no. 7!

Neptune in Scorpio, 7th house (opposite Mars and Jupiter) so prone from childhood to crushes on the Unattainable perfect man. Recovered love zombie (finally!) Venus in Cancer 3rd house.

Lili
Lili
September 26, 2018 9:48 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

Reporting in on My Venus Retro-Pluto square Sun encounter- Most of my planets are in Libra-Scorp and I have the 12th Jupiter-Neptune to 7th Mars angles. Periodically I encounter a random guy who opens a side door to the nether worlds. Years back, my alchemist-astrologist ex BF let me work at his bookstore- but I amassed a nice library and read enough for a Ph.D in the ancient arts. Friday, I met a plumber. While assessing plumbing issues, he shared his historical perspective- I listened and used my Via Combusta wiles to draw him out. I won’t bore you with… Read more »

September 27, 2018 5:53 pm
Reply to  Lili

Hi Intrepid Via Combusta,
It just goes the show that everybody has there place in this world. His was to clear your drains and find those tree roots, but obviously not take up room in your heart.

Your story made me laugh, also envious of your via combusta wiles to draw out information.

I get information via my perceptive skills though. So maybe I am Via Percepta?

September 28, 2018 1:59 am
Reply to  Lili

“total libra neutrality” “leave us on cordial terms” this is not about you Lili but these words are why I’ve realised that any form of a relationship with a libran gives me a sustained anxiety attack: you never actually know if they genuinely like you or just want you to fk off.

Lili
Lili
September 28, 2018 2:35 am
Reply to  Sam

Indeed Pi, I avoid the males of my own species. I had to become skilled at neutrality with my Scorp tinged Moon and Mars square Pluto. Underneath I rage.

September 28, 2018 9:41 am
Reply to  Lili

Thanks for understanding. I guess it’s just the one and there’s more to it all but still.

Rubent
Rubent
September 26, 2018 11:41 am

#1 is basically the backdrop of this whole thing for me. Like if I was allowed to tug at it the thing would come crumbling down, but it seems i have to move through this set in order for it to change scene. The moment I feel something is radically marvelous I’m always instantly wary ‘sheeit am I love zombi-ing?!’ Then need to go collect myself again til I’m calm. Seriously is Neptune in the first house (conjunct moon) like an ‘always going to be prone to Love Zombie?’ I feel like I can handle it for the most part… Read more »

socialgraffiti
socialgraffiti
September 26, 2018 11:33 am

saturn is transitting my venus
moving to my descendant soon

6-7 only please

socialgraffiti
socialgraffiti
September 30, 2018 5:18 am
Reply to  socialgraffiti

Update –
No more relationships for me, but at this time I think I will choose to postpone graduate school and take a year off for an academic break. School makes me so unhappy sometimes.

I think I need to focus on living a more balanced lifestyle.

Love Merkuri
Love Merkuri
September 26, 2018 10:24 am

Ohhh…3 – strengthening – not running away after all. And 6 – getting my self love grove back oooonnnn…it’s lovely really.

Air gem
Air gem
September 26, 2018 7:30 am

My wedding is set for nov 24, I thought it looked good on the astral planner due to Venus influence but now anxious – is the date too much in retro shadow zone or are there any precautions that can be taken to keep the date?

South
South
September 26, 2018 7:05 am

Yes please Garçon
I’ll take an entree of 7
A main of 6
A side of 3
And a dessert of 1
A shot of 2 & 4

Return soul fragment of 5 (an ex is an ex is an ex)

Willowwolf
Willowwolf
September 26, 2018 6:57 am

This is especially poignant for me as I have my native Venus conjunct Neptune conjunct my Scorpio Ascendent. Transiting Venus entered her shadow on the exact degree of my Sun. I’ve been having relationship 1, which could also be a No.7, since February ( possibly even before then, but let’s not go there…) – it is now becoming no.3, This means that No. 6 is also happening. Then there is another No.1 and another No 7. – the first one ! I mentioned is the same person. Confused? I hope that when Jupiter crosses my ascendent on my birthday that… Read more »

LiberatingVenus
LiberatingVenus
September 26, 2018 5:50 am

I’m thinking about getting business cards made up specifically for this Venus Rx that say “Relationship Exorcist” 😛 I’m fairly well-equipped for the job as a Venus/Pluto native and it pleases me to help others identify & banish The Ghost of Relationships Past, so might as well get paid for it.

All I need now is a leather whip, a head of garlic, and maybe a vial of holy water, LOL – cue “Vampire Killer” 😀

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
September 26, 2018 1:00 pm

Awesome, plus copies of Imagine a Woman in Love with Herself by Patricia Lynn Reilly and When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chodron, and lots of banishing candles 😀

Invicta
Invicta
September 26, 2018 3:51 am

No 6 please

Incense
Incense
September 26, 2018 1:22 am

Number 3 – check. My best friend of over ten years and I have had a totally supportive and real friendship with our only disagreements dealt with by talking them through and resolving them. Last Saturday, our bond, already fraying a bit since the birth of her first child, had the acid of her rage spilled on it. She was treating me terribly (she has only one flaw – just the one, I swear! And she was exercising the hell out of it again at my expense), I spoke up to let her know how she was making me feel… Read more »

VenusRules
VenusRules
September 26, 2018 1:05 am

My first love (I’m 60, so this goes back 45 years) showed up at the August new moon. Not long after the full moon I blocked him from all social media after epic mind-f*cking. Now venus will station on my NN and retro over mercury, sun, and neptune in Scorpio – what’s next!

ramtwin
ramtwin
September 26, 2018 12:49 am

I’ll take number 2 & 6 please!!

saturnplutoflux
saturnplutoflux
September 26, 2018 1:18 am
Reply to  ramtwin

yep I’ll take number 6 too please!

babysinclair
babysinclair
September 25, 2018 11:03 pm

I have natal mars in Aquarius and natal venus retro in Scorpio.I am having a really rough time of mars and venus going retro back to back in my natal signs. I know deep down this is going to be productive and rewarding so I am trying to stay positive but I have lots of self loathing happening at the same time. I’m just like, seeing everywhere I fucked up in my relationship realm. And like, all of the issues i’ve accumulated with men over the years. How unsafe and powerless I tend to feel as a woman. How hard… Read more »

so_dance
so_dance
September 25, 2018 11:32 pm
Reply to  babysinclair

Have you done Louise Hay?

babysinclair
babysinclair
September 26, 2018 12:39 am
Reply to  so_dance

I haven’t but i’ve heard good things

Alouetta
Alouetta
September 26, 2018 7:22 am
Reply to  babysinclair

Can you afford to see a psychologist? Or some other trained professional? I’m seeing one at the moment to work through my patterns. These feelings are awful but also an opportunity to put things right…with help.

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
September 26, 2018 1:03 pm
Reply to  babysinclair

Feeling powerless is the worst. Sending healing and recognition of your own strength and power, Bs

September 26, 2018 3:49 pm
Reply to  babysinclair

It’s ok, I’m feeling a bit similar mate. If you can, try to let the crunchy moments pass through you on their way somewhere else.. that’s what I’m trying to do. Awareness is important and you’re feeling it. Chiron might be getting you at the moment a bit too.

babysinclair
babysinclair
September 27, 2018 5:32 am
Reply to  babysinclair

Thanks for the love everyone. I do see a psychotherapist who also practices EFT so I am in great hands. I saw her and I am not feeling 100% better but I am getting there. <333333

SheRat
SheRat
September 25, 2018 11:01 pm

Have dreamed about my cat (whose ashes are in the ink of the tattoo I started getting of him almost exactly a year ago) three nights in a row. Though in the dreams, I have been neglectful and not cleaning out his litter box twice a day as I did IRL and seriously not feeding him regularly. I wake up having to reassure myself that he was one of the most spoiled, looked-after cats ever. Ugh. Chiron, Pluto, fuq.

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
September 25, 2018 10:01 pm

Ooh! Seven relationships. I’m in! 🙂

sooshy
sooshy
September 25, 2018 9:01 pm

Hot sex in dreams? too exhausting!! I choose Number 6 … I’m so love in with myself no time for anyone else. (Is that my Leo/Acqua/Scorp calling?) Number 7 is a friendship/bond with a work colleague.

Veronica
Veronica
September 25, 2018 8:51 pm

i hope its number 2, i want to be with my beautiful dog again who went a few years ago. She was a real game-changer in my life, she passed in my arms and I haven’t really seen her since, though I thought she might appear in my dreams as others who have passed on have done

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
September 25, 2018 10:04 pm
Reply to  Veronica

I hope she finds you again, through the portal. <3
Mine visits often, in dreams. She was my guardian angel, I absolutely knew it the minute she fixed her eyes on me in the shelter. Every time I see a little dog just like her (not that common) I feel like it's a good luck charm. x

September 28, 2018 7:01 pm
Reply to  Veronica

She might not appear when you want and miss her, only when you need her. Maybe honour her with a daily or so ritual of a flower or something nice? Can be a spot you choose or just a little thing you do anywhere, any day, even out and about. And be mindful of wishing her presence down to you, only because she will come when you really need her, rather than because she is missed…she knows it and loves you. When you need her she will be there before you realise, so be mindful to honour her and wary… Read more »

Laurel
Laurel
September 25, 2018 8:45 pm

IMAGE. Rose Vincent as Belle in a re-imagining of Beauty and the Beast, set in 1968, written by Bertram Park for the Fairy Tale Ball, England, 1933

September 25, 2018 8:33 pm

I’m definitely having a bit of a Pluto Chiron moment Had a total brutal conversation with my ‘boss’ He hit back I stood my ground until it was done. Following morning it continued even more real This time tears and emotional splurge. Then suddenly the sun came out Everything altered. He apologised, said he was pleased I’d spoken up. He felt utterly drained and small realising he’d done so much damage etc. I feel as though I’ve got my power back and can now tell him to butt out of my work. It’s been hard work getting to this point.… Read more »

September 25, 2018 8:35 pm
Reply to  emg

And I’m sure Venus in my 7th for weeks is the power player here !!

September 25, 2018 10:04 pm
Reply to  emg

Good fuqing work emg. X

September 26, 2018 1:07 am
Reply to  Sam

Thanks Pi Took some doing I can tell you

libralady
libralady
September 25, 2018 8:22 pm

I’m going to go with number six. I’ve never experienced that feeling so at fifty and with all the crap I’ve been through and survived and still smiling I’m going to give number six my best shot 🙂

MissDee
MissDee
September 25, 2018 7:28 pm

Oh @Mystic, I love it when you go bullet points list. My Virgo rising is very happy to get lists to check every now and then.

September 25, 2018 7:18 pm

Smokey my foster cat has lost 2 of her 3 day old male kittens. The first one, first born stopped suckling and faded away. He was in my palm when he took his last gasps, oh I cried. But I experienced the same spiritual beauty I felt when my mum died. The time between last breath and riga mortis was so gentle, sweet, peaceful and easy. An image of me walking in a park in Melbourne came to me, I was so at home. It is a real memory. What is it trying to tell me? I placed him in… Read more »

Veronica
Veronica
September 25, 2018 8:45 pm

am so glad those kits were with you surrounded by love when they made their brief appearance on this plane xx

September 25, 2018 9:16 pm
Reply to  Veronica

Thank you so much Veronica, I have just buried Mysty and left a candle burning as a vigil. Placed an Angel on top of Mysty and a frog (very special to me represents new life) on top of Knight. Goddess & God Bless. Good Night.

xox xox xox

Shoshannah
Shoshannah
September 25, 2018 10:33 pm

ohh (((Knight and Mysty))) and for you, Wish upon a Star.

September 25, 2018 10:41 pm
Reply to  Shoshannah

Thank you. Apparently I was born on a very misty (full on fog) night. Close to midnight in Melbourne. On a Balsamic moon. Endings and Death make so much sense to me.

How much Symbolism do I need to move on.

I’ll just wish upon a star and the answer will come.

Thanks for helping me work out the puzzle. !.

bird
bird
September 26, 2018 7:06 am

Ohhh… Tears are falling here. Prayers of love and peace for Knight and Mysty. Big hugs to you, Wish Upon a Star. Ella and Jazz sound like good medicine for your heart. Enjoy. xoxoxoxox

September 26, 2018 12:31 pm
Reply to  bird

Yes they are, Thanks. x

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
September 26, 2018 1:05 pm

Blessings to you and all your cats and kittens… Spring Equinox here, the cycle of life <3

September 26, 2018 3:45 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

Yes the cycle of life, Thanks.

dark star
dark star
September 25, 2018 4:44 pm

i’ll take everything on the menu plz

MissDee
MissDee
September 25, 2018 8:34 pm
Reply to  dark star

“Taking the same thing she ordered” lol

Shazberry
Shazberry
September 25, 2018 4:40 pm

I’m book marking this.

Sweet Sanity
Sweet Sanity
September 25, 2018 3:59 pm

All are so poignantly beautiful. I’m aiming for all of them to avoid fomo

Leo-Scorp Grrrl
Leo-Scorp Grrrl
September 25, 2018 3:47 pm

#5- Astral realm is all I have time for. I agree with Pi. I want more time with my pillow. I’m at Chiron return and have no time to waste with posers and fwits.

September 25, 2018 3:38 pm

Honestly I just want a relationship with my pillow. Everything else can fck off 🙂

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
September 25, 2018 10:08 pm
Reply to  Sam

Hahaha your Cap moon lol I can totally relate xx

Scorpleocap
Scorpleocap
September 26, 2018 5:59 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

Omg, is it a cap moon thing? Explains a lot. Yes, here’s to meaningful relationships with pillows!!

September 27, 2018 2:20 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

Yes is that what it is? I’m feeling some combination of curmudgeonly and lovelorn

FireTryin'
FireTryin'
September 26, 2018 7:54 am
Reply to  Sam

Here here!

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
September 26, 2018 1:08 pm
Reply to  Sam

Sleep that soothes away all our worries. Sleep that puts each day to rest. Sleep that relieves the weary laborer and heals hurt minds. Sleep, the main course in life’s feast, and the most nourishing.
(Macbeth)

September 27, 2018 2:22 am
Reply to  Gemyogi

Love this gemyogi x

Quiescence
Quiescence
September 25, 2018 3:05 pm

Witch way to the astral-realm plx