What Should My Next Move Be?

Seventies model holding copy of The History Of Magic

A new Oracle Question is up!  What Should My Next Move Be?

As per usual with the Oracle, it has its weird, quirky wisdom. It runs off synchronicity and 5th Elemental Vibe.

But, like any divination, it connects you with your self. It’s a conduit to your intuition and the part of you that knows what’s up. And, okay, guides, Quintessence, and magic.

Approached with the right mindset – not needy nor seeking to manipulate anyone – divination is a powerful tool.

That’s probably why the churches kept (and keep) trying to ban it, insisting that we need a gentleman in an elaborate robe to explain godly or spiritual scenarios to us. Or to implore his god on our behalf.

Yeah, right.

The Oracle is but one factor in any decision-making process, but it’s a fun one. And “my next move” answer was super-relevant. Thoughts?

What should my next move be? Online oracle answer.

Image: David Bailey

Stella Polaris
Stella Polaris
September 15, 2018 9:46 am

today’s next move: “A SUPER-SNAZZY ELONGATED ORGASM TO CLEAR YOUR QI FIELD AND RAISE SOURCE VIBE ENERGY.”

September 11, 2018 5:54 pm

I’m into this. I decided to just do what it says. One answer was delete the defunct profiles on astro com . Hahahahahahahahaha ok done. Ok, ask again, do the next thing. If possible.

Lupa
Lupa
September 11, 2018 8:58 am

Great question ! And the perfect answer for me ….ONE MADE IN TANDEM WITH SOMEONE ELSE TO BALANCE ONE ANOTHER’S QUIRKS.
Exactly !
Thank-you Mystic !

Incense
Incense
September 10, 2018 11:27 pm

This morning, it told me “coming out as a witch.” Which … how does it know??

Wish Upon a Star
Wish Upon a Star
September 10, 2018 3:41 pm

Yes Spookily accurate. Had my Audio Zap done previous to it which pointed out my special star Antares.

Then the Oracle just said: West. Have been thinking about changing bedrooms and when I do I will be facing west. Antares is the West star. If that’s not confirmation to just “Do it! Do it! (Starsky and Hutch style). I don’t know what is.

hibiscus_thief
hibiscus_thief
September 9, 2018 11:38 pm

I asked with regards to my health and getting back in the dropping weight groove. My answer is: It will be in alignment with your progressed moon or ascendent. My prog moon is Aries 2nd house, and my prog asc is Pisces 2nd house. Now, the fun of exploring what this means!

Definitly think this question will be getting a good working from me.

Aqua-cap-Gemini
Aqua-cap-Gemini
September 9, 2018 10:06 pm

Told me to streamline admin & pay bills for an extra saturnine thrill.
Already there oracle. Done and done

September 9, 2018 8:22 pm

Damn I love the oracle.

Incense
Incense
September 10, 2018 11:28 pm

Same. I’ve said it here before, but it’s it’s like asking God questions directly.

sooshy
sooshy
September 9, 2018 8:17 pm

I Lurvvvv The Oracle :0 Mine was related to buying my first ever chez moi and the answer is … To put down roots. Taurus in Uranus is just beginning. Yesss! bring it on!

Feathered Fish
Feathered Fish
September 9, 2018 5:58 pm

Gotta say I’ve been wanting more questions that aren’t romance based!

A'NLEIFR
A'NLEIFR
September 9, 2018 5:41 pm

My answer was “ANYTHING, SO LONG AS IT IS COMING FROM CORE YOU AND NOT MOTIVATED BY IMPRESSING A NEBULOUS OBJECT OF DESIRE.”

A'NLEIFR
A'NLEIFR
September 9, 2018 5:38 pm

Great question!

Jacqui
Jacqui
September 9, 2018 1:43 pm

“Preparing for the new Earth Era by studying the Capricorn and Taurus elements of your birth chart.” I just enrolled in an online course from home (4th H stellium in T) Drawing Nature, Science and Culture: Natural History Illustration and I have, obviously, Saturn and Pluto in Cap now plus 4 asteroids Fortuna (cha-ching!) Aescuapia (Pluto is 1 degree off this on the day his retro ends) Prosperina and Salacia, I’m new to these asteroids. And Taurus is a show case of Ops, Ceres, Juno, Mercury, Mars, North Node and Sun! where do I start?

Jacqui
Jacqui
September 9, 2018 1:49 pm
Reply to  Jacqui

“coming out as a witch” tick

Jokerman
Jokerman
September 9, 2018 10:38 am

Mine was humungously hilarious. Open your heart n psyche to new love.

September 11, 2018 5:41 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Seems reasonable. Uranus and Jupiter for best juju. ditch the Neptunian shite for a while . Yes, you can. Go aries on yourself. Or at least, consider the position as a theoretical possibility.

Jokerman
Jokerman
September 11, 2018 6:15 pm
Reply to  Sam

It’s what l have been doing, as in the Oracle statement.
What acid dissolves Neptunian yearnings?
I’m depressed as shit and that’s about it.
I’m a poet and hadn’t factored that in.

September 12, 2018 12:43 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Maybe my gung ho words weren’t so handy. Where’s your nutrition and hormones and exercise regime at? Do you need to do a full GP checkup? Bloods, levels, liver, the works? Just to check off any real world situ? Mars Pluto Venus in virgo, that’s not just about tweaking the fuel lines in the van, might that also indicate that there’s also power, pleasure and agency to be gained in mastery of your own wellbeing.. Gettin’ square (you might already be, not sure) might at least stop you from bumping along the bottom of the ocean. Also the stoush with… Read more »

Veronica
Veronica
September 9, 2018 10:35 am

Mine was was fresh sheets, herbal tonic and a good nights sleep!

Had only just put sheets in the washer as today first sunny day this week, yesterday bought a small teapot for infusions and tonight for the good sleep (It was a crazy week last week).

Incense
Incense
September 10, 2018 11:29 pm
Reply to  Veronica

I absolutely love it when I am one step ahead of the oracle or the tarot reads; the synchronicity makes me feel like “Yes! I’m on track!”

Stella Polaris
Stella Polaris
September 9, 2018 9:14 am

Mine was quadricep stretch. Promptly did and realused how tight quads were. Sag is 11th house for me and any freeing up here is to be embraced.

BLISS WITCH
BLISS WITCH
September 9, 2018 3:27 am

LOVE IT.

September 9, 2018 12:50 am

My next move should be finding where that dress ended up, and then wearing it 🙂

Kitty the Leo
Kitty the Leo
September 8, 2018 11:36 pm

Love this new question, so relevant to my indecisiveness..can’t live without the oracle

AriesPiscesLibra
AriesPiscesLibra
September 8, 2018 11:14 pm

I love the image posted–her Medusa esque hair, the book she’s holding, the vintage print of her dress. Here was my answer: ADJUSTING THE SIGNALS THAT YOU SENDING VIA YOUR GARB AND AESTHETIC CHOICES. I just finished a half sleeve tattoo and I’m envisioning a Medusa thigh piece by the end of the year. I’ve been minimizing my earthspun hippie look and going more for a body-skimming minimalism in clothing that I think suits the me that is emerging. I’m in a weird phase with my hair–I did some extreme chopping and so it resembles a shaggy bob right now… Read more »

September 9, 2018 1:31 am

Yeah the Oracle is kind of a rough-cut I Ching imo, it def won’t offer the augmented wisdom of that ancient business but it will give you the Harvey Keitel version (Samuel L Jackson?), or something.