Rogue Oracle

Online Oracle

Can An Online Oracle Have A Sense Of Humor?

Dear Mystic,

Does the Oracle have a sense of humor? I’ve been doing really well with moving on with life. I have specifically not tarried in the slipstream of the last year with a narcissistic Aries man. BUT, as I was poking around on the Oracle this evening, I thought I’d just click on “Is X thinking of me right now?” Here is what it said: “X is currently battling strong feelings for an Aries.” LOL?

S.G.

Dear S.G.,

The Oracle most definitely has a sense of humor!  So did the Oracle at Delphi. The I-Ching definitely does. There are answers in the Mystic Medusa Oracle that I swear were not coded in there by myself or Tarik my multi-Sagittarius developer.  Sometimes I get responses that make me W.T.F with their accuracy or sharp humor. And I wrote the thing. It’s got Trickster vibe in it.

I joke that it is powered by Dark Matter. But I really do think there is a (friendly) ghost in the machine. It’s 5th Element/Quintessence energy. Personally, i like the Oracle for a fast, funny, strangely accurate but quite flip hit on things.  I use the 12 Card Tarot to aid (along with astrology) in planning. It gives insights about my turf and the people who populate it. The Single Card Tarot speaks to my psyche. It’s more therapeutic and prompts the realization of weird esoteric connections.

All Divination Is Between You And Source Vibe

As in this divination tips post from a few weeks ago, i think that online oracles can work better than physical oracles. All forms of divination are but a medium between you and Source Vibe, your own intuition, Dark Matter – call it what you will. And while clicking a button on your keyboard or phone may not seem as earthy or organic as physically shuffling cards or yarrow sticks, Source Vibe can flow perfectly well through the particles of light moving at warp speed that pulse through the internet.

And congratulations on not tarrying in the slipstream, narcissistic Aries man or not!  Does anyone else find the online Oracle here has a strange sense of humor?

Or, while we’re at it, have any tips on Narcissistic Aries Management?

Universali
Universali
June 8, 2018 7:07 am

Lol to the Oracle. And re dealing with the Narcissistic Aries- I am in Post Narcissistic Relationship Recovery, it’s a slow process especially since we share a child so the ideal action to recovery from narcissistic relationship abuse trauma is to totally cut said Narcissist from your life.
Obvs I can’t do this but w a professional mediator have established very well defined boundaries. However, if you have no actual need to have any contact with this guy then don’t. Google the Grey Rock strategy. The perfect way to disengage a Narcissist from your life!

BLISS WITCH
BLISS WITCH
June 7, 2018 8:34 am

I find the tarot to be spookily on point lately too. I just did a reading for someone else to try and grok where they’re at (does this count as e-stalking?) and I saw 6 cards I never ever see in my readings- at least not in those houses!

Leo-Scorp Grrrl
Leo-Scorp Grrrl
June 5, 2018 4:38 pm

Yes, it has humor! I just asked “Is X thinking about me” re ex Aries lying cheater sociopath. I can’t seem to shake the ties (he pops in my head at odd times and I need to cut them Qi vamp cords again) and the answer was:
“Lol!”.

Miss Leo
Miss Leo
June 6, 2018 12:29 pm

I got the LOL answer earlier today for a different question, I forget which one though. Actually I forget all of the questions, but I remember the answers. The first was either “what do I need to know right now” or “what should my strategy be with X” and the oracle said that there was something in the house with a lot of bad qi from an ex. The only thing I could think of was an old pack of cigarettes, only two left. I threw them out, go back to the Oracle to ask again, and that’s when I… Read more »

Rita
Rita
June 9, 2018 4:21 am
Reply to  Miss Leo

Lol!

June 5, 2018 10:11 am

Tricky but cool idea. A counterpoint to the brusque militarism – a woman whose words resonate and have lasted through the ages, can be interpreted with wisdom, or witticisms, or plain old take no shit rebelliousness, or kindness. I’m a sucker for a rock star or a French intellectual lol. Writers? Tina Fey? Eleanor Roosevelt (too politocal?)

June 5, 2018 10:11 am
Reply to  Sam

That was meant to be in reply to the new Oracle personality chat

notMuggle
notMuggle
June 5, 2018 1:34 am

About narcissistic Aries it riles them when they make the effort to show off and all I do is great it all as every day normal and not impressed by …. replace with whatever car/gf/wife/house etc even bling yikes. Ha

Moinee
Moinee
June 4, 2018 11:03 pm

I too have found the Oracle blatantly honest and all-knowing. When I was days away from extracting myself from a 7 year sly, on-the-side ‘relationship’ but I was worried that leaving could be it for me of ever finding anyone as brilliant again, I got the replies:
“Get above and beyond this in your own mind already”
“Stop mooning over a particular person and get on with your own self-actualisation”
“Are you so sure that X really has as much to offer you as you are currently imagining?”.
It was all over within a week.

LiberatingVenus
LiberatingVenus
June 4, 2018 10:45 pm

MM, as much as I love The Oracle – and goddess do I! – I just have to post a little love note here to say that you have really outdone yourself with Vanadium Lightyear’s Tarot (AKA the Single Card for those not familiar) <3 My very first pull of that deck delivered results within < 2 weeks. I have always said the Tarot and Oracle are well worth the price of membership all by themselves; nevermind the horoscopes AND the fact there are now 2 tarots to choose from! It’s witchery, pure and simple – no BS; I’ve never… Read more »

Unicorn Sparkles
Unicorn Sparkles
June 4, 2018 7:09 pm

Narcissistic anything is hard to deal with but Aries… i agree with others who’ve mentioned cutting all ties. Lose that anchor….

And I’m convinced the oracle is messing with me… in a good way. The quirky is what makes it so addictive.

MissDee
MissDee
June 4, 2018 6:27 pm

I just asked “Is there romantic potential for me with X?” and the oracle answered “Yes, but you need to see your dentist”.
I do have an appointment with my dentist, btw, but WTF does that mean?

June 4, 2018 6:57 pm
Reply to  MissDee

Greater potential with ya dentist!

MissDee
MissDee
June 4, 2018 8:27 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

It’s a girl (very good and professional dentist btw) and I am not interested in women 🙂

June 4, 2018 8:45 pm
Reply to  MissDee

What’s her number? Lol

June 4, 2018 8:41 pm
Reply to  MissDee

I get that answer quite a bit! Lol. So while it’s only reasonable to head to the dentist every 6 months or so, the timing tends to work out quite well…
Dentist visits kind of reset my health regime and so on. It’s as close to a Saturn+bones check up (before bone density stuff in later life I guess, or other issues).. maybe it’s a suggestion to take care of you before embarking on thoughts about Them

MissDee
MissDee
June 4, 2018 9:03 pm
Reply to  Sam

Thoroughly doing that. 🙂

JacQui
JacQui
June 4, 2018 6:22 pm

I did the same question and it said “get real” and then yesterday I asked about a neighbour (need to know) and it came up with past life boundary disputes haha we just built a fence amicably. yes they do have humour.

Miss Leo
Miss Leo
June 4, 2018 5:58 pm

The Oracle definitely has a sense of humour. The other day it was blazing outside and stifling inside. I asked the Oracle “What should my strategy be about X” with X being “this fucking heat.” Told me to wait three moons for an outcome. Oh. Okay. Funny. Sometimes if I am asking the Oracle about a person that I have a good gut feeling about and I am getting too many good answers in a row, I’ll keep trying to click on it until I get a bad answer because I’m convinced the Oracle is just messing with me, so… Read more »

Pi
Pi
June 4, 2018 4:07 pm

Dealing with narcissistic aries? you know what they say. Fight fire with fire! I think my venus in aries makes me a bit immune.. (“My Venus In Aries: A story for the ages” *ahem*) Carry your self importance like an olympic torch. Other people’s exploits are irrelevant. Talk over them just as they’re part way through their story, because your story is better, mostly because it happened to you. Learn to get an ego boost by being first off at the green light. etc. Get annoyed when you have to consider others in your plan. you know. the simple things.

LotusFlower
LotusFlower
June 4, 2018 5:54 pm
Reply to  Pi

This is brilliant!

June 5, 2018 2:03 am
Reply to  LotusFlower

I think i was chanelling the ole aries south node

LotusFlower
LotusFlower
June 4, 2018 5:59 pm
Reply to  Pi

My triple threat Aries new beau only seems to respect me MORE when I tell him what to do (for us, not his business mind) or interrupt, sorry overflow with excitement, him with news of MY creative exploits. It seems to be a language he understands.

June 5, 2018 2:02 am
Reply to  LotusFlower

yeah! maybe for aries, life is a contact sport, even when there’s no contact lol. and like MM has mentioned in lots of places, aries is without guile / malice, so it’s just how they do.

(except maybe for those ones a la the OP’s experience)

LotusFlower
LotusFlower
June 8, 2018 7:34 pm
Reply to  Sam

“It’s just how they do” – yes! Closely follow this up with a “go figure” chaser lol

Alouetta
Alouetta
June 4, 2018 6:06 pm
Reply to  Pi

Oh haha ha! Aries rising and guilty as charged. But y’know, don’t fall asleep at the lights.

June 5, 2018 1:59 am
Reply to  Alouetta

yeah, c’mon people! the lights are green for a reason!

June 5, 2018 8:49 am
Reply to  Sam

Yes, the road. Why are ppl so constipated on the road. Likethe person in front of you, who is giving way at a roundabout, to a person who is giving way to the 3rd person. And the person infront doesn’t realise they can go. They are 1) Awake, 2) seat-belted and 3) with the motor running.

Sun in 1st + Aries SN. Why do ppl complicate things. And why can’t ppl parallel park, or reverse.

On the negative side l’ve been picked up for speeding eell over 20 times.

June 5, 2018 8:50 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Eell = well

Skarab
Skarab
June 5, 2018 9:37 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Try having Gary conjunct SN in Aries (broad Yorkshire accent)

June 5, 2018 9:53 am
Reply to  Skarab

My Gary is Conjunct my SN and Odin. Which are opposite my Pallas, Juno and Freija. Yours would be similar.

Skarab
Skarab
June 5, 2018 9:44 am
Reply to  Sam

Sounds like the “NY second” club round here.

Unicorn Sparkles
Unicorn Sparkles
June 4, 2018 7:03 pm
Reply to  Pi

Oh, I needed this LOL 🙂

kriblack
kriblack
June 4, 2018 1:51 pm

The sense of humour I’ve encountered using any form of divination is what proved to me that I was, in fact, communicating with something and not just taking generic symbolism and making it apply to a given situation out of wishful thinking. The amount of times I’ve consulted cards, the Oracle, or asked for a sign while in a rage or tears or pleading desperation and then got an answer that made me laugh out loud and completely shook me out of whatever disconnect with myself that I was caught up in is too many to deny. The Universe absolutely… Read more »

FireTryin'
FireTryin'
June 5, 2018 5:23 am
Reply to  kriblack

Yep, this.

AKAPluto
AKAPluto
June 4, 2018 1:48 pm

Admittedly, I’m an oracle abuser when I get into a love zombie situ. BUT the oracle puts me in my place by making fun of me when I’ve asked too many questions…well deserved. Although some answers make no sense to me… the “meaning of my attraction to X” has said multiple times “this may yet come off”. Does that mean it might happen or that it will “come off” like peeling paint? Lol

SekhmetRising
SekhmetRising
April 2, 2019 3:31 am
Reply to  AKAPluto

Same question. Not comprehending.

June 4, 2018 1:39 pm

I love the Oracle!

My favourite question is “what do i need to know right now”–always apt.

As for handling a narcissistic Aries: Cut. All. Contact. (if you can).

Miss Leo
Miss Leo
June 4, 2018 6:00 pm

That’s my favourite Oracle question too. It’s super versatile, always helpful, and sometimes a little surprising in a nice way. 🙂

Alouetta
Alouetta
June 4, 2018 9:50 pm

Yes, that’s my go-to as well. Tbh so many of the questions in there seem tuned into to LZ tendencies (no, I don’t care if X is thinking of me!!!) that I tend to steer around them to the more general questions. I miss the ‘what would Hildegard of Bingen do’ question though. It was a nice counterpoint to Sun Tzu.

Incense
Incense
June 5, 2018 12:18 am

“What would Joan Jett do?” That seems like it could be fun!

FireTryin'
FireTryin'
June 5, 2018 5:24 am

What would Patti Smith do?

June 5, 2018 7:22 am
Reply to  FireTryin'

Alouetta
Alouetta
June 5, 2018 7:07 am

What would Lady Di do? Ha! Sounds like a song.

June 5, 2018 7:23 am
Reply to  Alouetta

Smile benignly

5 Star Sag
5 Star Sag
June 5, 2018 7:47 am

WW Lao Tzu do?

BLISS WITCH
BLISS WITCH
June 4, 2018 12:32 pm

Oh man. My six year old is an Aries and my husband and I already shake our heads at the controlling boyfriend vibe he puts out there.

The other day I bought a sun hat and he told me that It looked very good with my face but not with my dress and I should change my dress.

He’s Aries with Virgo Moon/Mars/Rising. And an unaspected Mercury retro in Pisces. Weird combo.

Alouetta
Alouetta
June 4, 2018 1:27 pm
Reply to  BLISS WITCH

Ha! That kind of honesty is going to get him in trouble. Maybe a career in fashion?

June 4, 2018 2:20 pm
Reply to  BLISS WITCH

But was he right? About the dress? I thought same as Alouetta re fashion career.

BLISS WITCH
BLISS WITCH
June 7, 2018 8:36 am
Reply to  Jokerman

He probably was right. He went off to school this morning in a lime green bandanna Texas cowboy style.

Pi
Pi
June 4, 2018 4:00 pm
Reply to  BLISS WITCH

omg <3 this is a Virgoan Of Fashion in the making. See previous MM posts for this

Pi
Pi
June 4, 2018 4:01 pm
Reply to  BLISS WITCH

Check venus and 5th house placements? I just love this whole situation

dark star
dark star
June 4, 2018 4:05 pm
Reply to  BLISS WITCH

Yeah actually there’s a similar story about Michael kors as a 3 yr old!

Pi
Pi
June 4, 2018 4:11 pm
Reply to  BLISS WITCH

his ruling planet mercury retro in the sign of cosmos-attunement means hi-strength and precise intuition, imho. as long as all channels are acknowledged. If he can be haute-virgo about the dreamstates (allow not deny/repress) then he’ll be unstoppable!

BLISS WITCH
BLISS WITCH
June 7, 2018 8:32 am
Reply to  Pi

He has crazy dreams. He woke up the other morning with an idea to make a helmet translator for monkey language so that when he and Space Monkey are traversing the galaxy he can understand what Space Monkey is saying.

dark star
dark star
June 4, 2018 11:54 am

the last Aries I encountered put on a ram shirt the morning after said encounter, and I shook my first at the universe for duping me. Should have whipped out oracle. Such is the life of Mars conj Jup in 7th

dark star
dark star
June 4, 2018 11:42 am

Hahahahahahahaha

Aqua-cap-Gemini
Aqua-cap-Gemini
June 4, 2018 11:20 am

The Vanadium One Card Tarot was eerie, and probably still is. WOW. Everyone is a Narcissist. Everyone is Broken. All you can do is stop listening, pull up your socks and move on outta there. Up your vibe. Get a cat, they’re super narcissistic.

Janarthani
Janarthani
June 4, 2018 10:58 am

Truly love the Oracle. It helps me so much and provides clarity in any muddle.

June 4, 2018 10:56 am

HA! I know the narcissistic aries male all too well….my ex hubby of over 23yrs is also a narcissistic Aries male! The only things that I have found to work…cut off all verbal communication, limit electronic to kid issues only, line of salt at the door, bayleaf under the door mat and a crap ton of sage and alchemy baths!

Crystallised future
Crystallised future
June 4, 2018 10:36 am

Oh many an answer has had me laugh. Duh! I already knew we have ‘powerful physical attraction’ but I rely on the oracle more than the online tarot for accuracy, and sometimes it’s pissed me off with it’s smart arse reply.