There’s A Sagittarius Moon Rising

There’s a Sagittarius Moon Rising and it’s ultra potent. It’s the first Sagittarius Moon for ages without Mars or Saturn in the sign.

I definitely have Sudden Onset Sagittarius Moon Syndrome – Do you?

See it as some sort of lunar emancipation zone. A reset to radical authenticity. Telling the truth can be habit-forming.

So can laughing at the crap that would otherwise give you the s**ts.

Every Sagittarius Moon is an opportunity to elevate your mood and add levity to dour scenarios.

It’s also when most people need more space and to just be buzzing around in motion all the time.

Never mind the sunrise. Nurture your yin by being more lunar. If there is a Sagittarius Moon Rising, you’re going to be out there watching it, doing your Moon Salutes.

Images:
Dino Kuznik
Unknown
Rose McGowan
Freddie Mercury

April 6, 2018 10:44 pm

HAHAHAHAHA! …. *Golden Age*… brilliant retro Sagg …my new get ready to roll track.!…

April 6, 2018 5:20 pm

Freddie Mercury has his own asteroid conjunct his Mercury…

April 6, 2018 7:32 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Ahhhahhah, a Virgo does Sag synchro hilariously better than a Sag, even! Was glad to see him there as i felt ALL the lower three images are me. 1 shows me at work. 2 shows me at home when i finally power through the “lawnmowing” at the last freaking meteorological minute. 3 shows me at work, at family events and my general going out mode. Have even worn a stick on mo at random times past, but now it’s more of a metaphorical stick-on mo. I ruined the one i made my dad help me choose. (It was the ‘Charles… Read more »

April 6, 2018 9:44 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

“Virgo does Sag synchro hilariously better than a Sag, even” hahaha! Totally, i don’t even think Saggs can organise like that, they’re already on to the Next Thing – but will appreciate the massive cosmicness of synchros, obviously.

Relate to all pics except the bath one – i get bored after 5 minutes in a tub.
I’ve done mo & afro as Hendrix, and once sported a goatee as a rather convincing Cpt. Sparrow.

But whoah – Charles Bronson – now that takes cojones, baby.

…checked and Bronson is Sagg Moon, who knew?? ….Scorp Sun.. yes.

April 6, 2018 11:08 pm

oh god yeah totally got the Sagg vibe in the visual.
(just meant not my activity)

i had not recognised her nor read article – thanks for pointing it out.

April 6, 2018 10:25 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Oh you have to have a full body plan for the tub, otherwise the water just ends up sitting there perfuming the environs with your choice of oils! And a pre-bath-get-it-done plan so you can , erm, relax in the tub. I usually get a few moments, but i sigh a lot after each ritual. I would never even thought i needed cojones for the moustache, if my Libra Pa was not the kind who ever tells me what to do, except under these exceptional circumstances! I had so many misgivings, including the fact that Pa’s first choice went down… Read more »

April 6, 2018 8:04 pm
Reply to  Skarab

This had an astrological observation that AMAZED me about CAPRICORNS. Haven’t yet thought about the Caps i know, or Cap Moon/Sun singers but for Centaurus:

April 7, 2018 1:35 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

thanks for this link!! there’s a post about comedians and their savage humour which I secretly adore and want to be but am still too cowed by stupid ideas of not offending people.. but a comedian has a platform, like a court jester, to say the unsayable

also virgo writerlyness. lately i’ve been thinking it’s that you need a mind like a Dewey System to keep all the plot threads in order. then I though, fuq it, not every writer would have a virgo vibe

April 7, 2018 1:52 am
Reply to  Sam

oh my god! eddie izzard is a 7-planet aquarian. the gender thing

April 7, 2018 2:08 am
Reply to  Sam

Holy Mary of Mother of God!!
That’s insane – and yet so right.

God i love him, his wardrobe, his cat stories, everything…

April 6, 2018 4:05 pm

A client of mine asked me about a herb tea and for due diligence I bought some and tried it yesterday. Instant deep calm hit me and I suddenly couldn’t give a toss, literally that Saggi calm, ‘it’s me so the rest of it’s your problem’ feel. I then didn’t have an ounce of worry all night and slept like an absolute log, with gentle dreams as I woke this morning. I think I’ve found my herb. It’s biphasic so my other half took it and is now filled with bounce and energy. He was up before his alarm and… Read more »

Jokerman
Jokerman
April 6, 2018 4:56 pm
Reply to  emg

Jokerman
Jokerman
April 6, 2018 4:57 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Its like a panacea herb

Jokerman
Jokerman
April 6, 2018 4:58 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

It’s like a panacea herb

Jokerman
Jokerman
April 6, 2018 4:59 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Merc Rx. It wasn’t there a minute ago

April 7, 2018 1:31 am
Reply to  emg

That’s great emg, i want a report in 2 weeks :-). Read up on it but never tried it. Tulsi (Sacred Basil), has that effect on me too, also an adaptogen…. love your Scotsman..

Veronica
Veronica
April 6, 2018 10:39 am

How about the overwhelming desire for a swing-chair in my studio?? (which is a kind of secret residence) I haven’t been able to think of anything else just lately. I am ordering one today!

April 7, 2018 1:55 am
Reply to  Veronica

Totally 100% Sagg…. much envy.

I’m so excited, the Encyclopaedia of Psychoactive Plants: Ethnopharmacology and Its Applications has just arrived & i couldn’t think of a better place of reading it than in a swing-chair.

veronica
veronica
April 7, 2018 8:33 am
Reply to  Skarab

Oooh yes indeed!! I would truly love to know more about that subject.

I don’t know how to link to them properly, but there are several podcasts on Rune Soup which I have been listening to, about various women describing their practice with entheogens, growing poison gardens, plant allies. Really fascinating stuff!

April 8, 2018 7:19 pm
Reply to  veronica

Thank you so much Veronica – great site & i’ve just been listening to Corinne Boyer – love it. Feel v re-inspired now! xx

April 8, 2018 8:46 pm
Reply to  Skarab

i’m thinking how apt it was to be listening about her book – Plants of the Devil as the moon has changed into Capricorn – the horned one. 🙂

veronica
veronica
April 10, 2018 8:01 am
Reply to  Skarab

am quite frustrated that my life is such that i don’t really meet anyone these days that I can learn about this from. So glad to know that this is an area of interest for you! wish we could have a conversation 🙂
I went to a meeting of a local (well, in the city an hour and a half away) entheogen society, but i can’t really attend regularly because distance factor. I find Everything about it fascinating

April 6, 2018 9:43 am

I saw a tradie’s ute all in black with very tinted windows and the logo?

“Dark Horse Projects”

That’s so Saggo Moon.

April 6, 2018 5:02 pm

scorpio rising though?

April 6, 2018 7:35 pm
Reply to  Sam

No totally Sag. More you try to hide, more dramatic the image projected. Ms, whom i miss here, once said it’s like a horse with a box over its head, saying “Not Here”.

Electro
Electro
April 6, 2018 7:54 am

My Sag moon is hands down my favorite aspect and I can absolutely feel when the moon is here, from almost the minute. This one is weird for me though, I have my progressed moon opposite my natal and then the moon on my moon. I have a terrible sinus infection that has me absolutely wiped out almost along with stabbing ear pain.

fishgirl
fishgirl
April 6, 2018 7:38 am

That tornado clip gave me a much-needed laugh. And FINE I’ll wear my tutu!! I don’t care!!

quintile
quintile
April 6, 2018 7:31 am

Caught in a public transport snafu last night, I was getting info from a sweet frazzled old train staffer when out of the corner of my eye I spotted someone for whom I ‘fell’ during the Neptune in Pisces/Uranus in Aries era. He had really upset me at the time but last night, as he walked past me, I TOTALLY blanked him. I literally scanned him, clocked him and dismissed him while I genuinely and empathetically talked to the train guy. Felt so liberating to not be mouthing off at the poor staffer, AND to feel nothing when Dude walked… Read more »

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
April 6, 2018 3:17 pm
Reply to  quintile

Oh wow what a great story – nice work 🙂 What a place to notice how far you have come x

MissDee
MissDee
April 6, 2018 4:30 pm
Reply to  quintile

The strongest point of your post to me is “during the Neptune in Pisces/Uranus in Aries era” which is actually still on, technically, but you seem to have past that for good.
The Moving on from “the Dude” is just a manifestation of it, but inside everything has already moved.

April 6, 2018 7:37 pm
Reply to  MissDee

Well spotted.

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
April 7, 2018 5:29 am
Reply to  quintile

That’s weird … on Weds night as the moon was waxing to full, I was coming back from the shops and saw this guy lying on the kerb so of course I had to stop and find out if he was ok. He’d taken and overdose and was stumbling around totally out of it. Sat with him for 2 hours until the ambos came. I have Sag moon natally.

flowerchild
flowerchild
April 6, 2018 5:35 am

Just about everything in the Sag Moon Syndrome list is me in general. I have a 9th house Moon in Pisces and the Pisces part seems to amplify some of the Sag/9th house leanings……
Today, though, not feeling much lighter feeling restless, actually, wanting to travel somewhere and definitely get out in nature away from this city….. hopefully new 9th house Sun/Jupiter in the 1st guy will take me hiking or camping soon….at least he has a car because I don’t…

April 6, 2018 7:02 am
Reply to  flowerchild

I’ve been hearing your restlessness lately flowerchild – i’m feeling it too so much & i don’t even care where i go anymore, i just want out of this city too. But alas we’re tethered here for another year…uggh. Btw, between you and your partner you make up my secret Sadge self: Sun & Moon in 9th H trined by Jupe from 1st … And i’m now having a Jupiter return. Oh and holy fuqaroony, i almost forgot – progressed Sagg Ascendant … champing at the bit doesn’t even cover it. (Probably why i’m giving my Capricorn Return the finger… Read more »

flowerchild
flowerchild
April 6, 2018 8:47 am
Reply to  Skarab

Oh, wow! That is a lot of Saggi energy in your chart! You must be jumping out of your skin with the restlessness with Jupiter return on top of it all! I hope you get to channel it all into something satisfying, even a short trip or something for relief.. I had progressed Sag moon last year and don’t know how I didn’t spontaneously combust because I didn’t get to go anywhere, but I did do some internal journeying and started a new course of study, something I could do overseas, and did renew my passport! Gettin’ ready! Thanks for… Read more »

April 6, 2018 7:39 pm
Reply to  Skarab

More cheap horsey gags, please! xx

April 7, 2018 1:36 am
Reply to  Skarab

i meant giving finger to saturn return not capricorn return…pff… details…

A'NLEIFR
A'NLEIFR
April 6, 2018 4:22 am

I have been in an extremely good mood the last couple of days, it has to be this Sag moon. I am Sag sun…

saturnplutoflux
saturnplutoflux
April 6, 2018 3:52 pm
Reply to  A'NLEIFR

Same, my lifelong desire to (actually) live in a tent returned with a vengeance the other day ( my Taurus bits keep vetoing the idea)

Jokerman
Jokerman
April 6, 2018 4:55 pm

I’ve designed a permanent dwelling made of canvas. If l ever buy land again l will build it. It’ll have to be out in the sticks.

April 6, 2018 1:06 am

Freddie Mercury…. born in Stone Town, Zanzibar … could that be a more Sagittarius Moon birth address??

quintile
quintile
April 6, 2018 7:21 am
Reply to  Skarab

and didn’t he adopt ‘Mercury’ because he’s a virgo?

April 6, 2018 10:02 am
Reply to  quintile

zomg zomg

PlutoMoon
PlutoMoon
April 5, 2018 11:57 pm

My son is a quirky Taurus with 5th house Saggitarius Moon and Leo Rising. I’ve encouraged him to grow out his “mane” and let it be fabulous. Now with longer hair he is truly looking his astro and his confidence is growing along with his hair. I love it when this moon comes around for a visit. It helps me “try on” his vibe (I’m a Cancer Moon in the 8th person so I can do that) so I can understand him on a more visceral level. Plus it activates my own Sagg rising persona and helps me get my… Read more »

April 6, 2018 7:44 pm
Reply to  PlutoMoon

That’s so great for your son! I love when boys get past the gender constraints of “girly” which are so much stronger for men than women. I’m sort of wondering his age bracket, but that can be private, i get it. Anyway, age is a number, you can find yourself any time of life, but to do so when you’re younger and feel the confidence is a magical key. Nice parenting with your sweet Moon placement! xx

PlutoMoon
PlutoMoon
April 7, 2018 4:04 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

He’ll be 11 next month, so still a youngster. And thanks! 🙂 <3

babysinclair
babysinclair
April 5, 2018 11:06 pm

Yeah something about this vibe has me lightening up more than usual. Pulling back and seeing the big picture, getting that perspective on the challenges of this time, and genuinely being like “yes! opportunities for growth!” At the same time, I’m really feeling all of the simple blessings that surround me. I mean, I have a couple planets in Sag, its definitely natural for me to be positive and grateful and I do it every day regardless of my mood. Its just that having this be the actual mood is such a breath of fresh air. Loving it!

April 5, 2018 10:41 pm

<3 <3 <3 <3 <# <3

MissDee
MissDee
April 5, 2018 10:34 pm

This is fun. Being quadruple Gem with Virgo rising I am very “little to none” Saggo persona.
But the “lunar emancipation zone” kinda rings a bell for me for the past few hours. And yes there’s a lighter all over tone with this Moon, no matter the huge amount of earth vibe currently on.

Laura
Laura
April 5, 2018 10:32 pm

Yep, feeling it. I’m dreaming of escaping to Taos this morning. Dreamin’ is free.

galadarling
galadarling
April 5, 2018 10:14 pm

I am the living embodiment of Sag Moon Syndrome. AND I LOVE IT.

galadarling
galadarling
April 5, 2018 10:14 pm
Reply to  galadarling

Always psyched for more people to get on the level!!!!

Jacqui
Jacqui
April 5, 2018 9:56 pm

“*Out of character Interest in reggae, hiking and/or surfing.” BELLS?!!

“* Fantasizing about a secret residence that nobody knows about.” YES

and the coconut oil scent! yep yep yep

April 6, 2018 1:03 am
Reply to  Jacqui

Yes, exactly all this + craving for space – this is my Sagg Moon partner to a T ….. & sarong wearer at home – even though he looks like an FBI agent on R&R outside in public.

April 6, 2018 2:12 am
Reply to  Skarab

I love a man in a sarong! Or anything skirt related. Or dress. I’m sure it must be my aqua mars. Instantly fall in love. Gender norms can fuq off.

dark star
dark star
April 6, 2018 2:54 pm
Reply to  Sam

If sarongs are good enough for Obama 🙂

April 6, 2018 5:04 pm
Reply to  Jacqui

… except my interest in hiking and surfing is not out of character hahahahaha

April 6, 2018 8:00 pm
Reply to  Sam

That’s funny, Pi, i thought of your Venus in Aries musings straight away when i read the list! You wrote those so beautifully!