Triple Leo Toilet Selfie

Age shall not wither thee nor custom stale thy infinite – oh, hello.

A toilet selfie with punk regrowth says “Triple Leo having just had her 2nd Saturn Return.”

Only I bet you that’s not her real regrowth.

With her Leo Sun conjunct Witch-Queen Hecate at birth, she could hex herself up to Full Witch Status.  Real hair roots emerging like wild plants, hag-power, broomsticks, coven and all.

As Madonna enters into her Priestess years, she could perform a neat circle back reference to her early days of sticking it to the Catholic Church. How?  By forming her church.  It would not be an astrological recommendation I would give to everyone.  But if you’re a Triple Leo with significant money/resources and a following? It could work.

The Sun Conjunct Asteroid Hecate

Madonna was born with her Sun exact conjunct Asteroid Hecate – the Queen of Witches.  Sun-Hecate people are natural Witches. They pick up on frequencies from other realms. They perceive practically everything through a psychic prism. Their spiritual calling is strong, but it is not to the churches of men.

Iconoclastic at heart, they are drawn to the churches of the wilderness. Or, if more urban by nature, electric-neon-diesel-scented Pagan-vibe creative-dance-art scenes. You can run on the adrenaline and pure artistic oomph of a Triple Leo set-up (Sun, Venus, Uranus) for a long time.  A long time being, in the case of Madonna, two cycles of Saturn.

But as you become chronologically older, the Hecate energy seems to come more to the fore, perhaps with a hearty cackle.

An FYI – Hecate has an Italian Sorceress counterpart – her name is Aradia.

Thoughts?

, ,

Ang
Ang
May 4, 2020 6:15 am

Except that she’s not a triple leo. Sun and rising in Virgo

Ewa
Ewa
August 3, 2019 8:13 pm

i have mercury mars and my sun conj hecate in my 5th house-leo
i believe my sun7 asc trine neptune and saturn plus pluto plus southnode in scorpio 7th house kinda fuck this whole game up for me though. thoughts?

Gemricorn
Gemricorn
March 16, 2018 10:57 am

Good Lord I have Hecate conjunct my Descendant. …. Look out boyfriends hahaha.

Gemricorn
Gemricorn
March 16, 2018 11:01 am
Reply to  Gemricorn

and this is weird… I always thought i had no saturn aspects with my boyfriend but his Hecate is conjunct my natal saturn. MY GOD THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH!

March 16, 2018 4:08 pm
Reply to  Gemricorn

Conj descendant ? Jeez how low can you go 🙂
That’s cusp of 7th house. Maybe you have relationships with Hecate types ?
The boyfriends Hecate on your Saturn sounds good to me. A witch queen is a good balance to Saturn.

March 15, 2018 6:06 am

Isn’t she a musician?

MutatisMutandis
MutatisMutandis
March 15, 2018 3:20 am

I was really hoping for Hecate to be in the rest of my witch power zone (Sun-Lillith-Pluto-Moon in 8H Via Combusta) but sadly she’s a little too far away at the end of my 7H in Virgo, square Neptune (which sextiles the Witch Stellium).

How can I honor Hecate in my home? Maybe a new pair of torch-like lights on my fireplace mantle or cleaning off the entry and planting some magic herbs by the door?

A'NLEIFR
A'NLEIFR
March 15, 2018 3:18 am

How do we find where this placement is in our chart?

March 15, 2018 8:36 am
Reply to  A'NLEIFR

Go to the horoscopes > extended charts > natal chart tab on Astro.com and scroll down to the additional asteroids field. Put in 100 and then show chart. Hecate will now be in the list. Mines in Virgo with Pluto 3rd house.

A'NLEIFR
A'NLEIFR
March 17, 2018 9:18 am

Thank you David.

A'NLEIFR
A'NLEIFR
March 17, 2018 9:24 am

Looks like mine is in Gemini, 4th house.

Leo-Scorp Grrrl
Leo-Scorp Grrrl
March 15, 2018 3:09 am

My Sun, Venus, Mercury, Mars and Midhaven in Leo is a disturbed by a toilet selfie. The photo is stylized and about as good as a toilet selfie could be but… a toilet? The distaste I feel must be from my Scorp rising and Cap moon. Those aspects are so strong in me no one thinks I’m a Leo. I admit I’m happier when I focus on self love (and strangely more emotionally available to others when I do) but a TOILET pic?? Not for me.

I admit she works it. Madonna has been a master of publicity.

March 15, 2018 6:29 am

But. You have to admire the marble floor and walls, it’s a pristine piss !

Leo-Scorp Grrrl
Leo-Scorp Grrrl
March 15, 2018 4:58 pm
Reply to  emg

Yes, it’s as lovely as it can be!

Pandora
Pandora
March 15, 2018 11:43 pm

Hey L-S Grrl, Me too. I only have Mars and NN in Leo, plus Venus-Neptune on Scorp rising, and not a Capricorn planet to my name (thank fug). Mind you, natal Saturn in Aqua opp Leo Mars square my Scorp lot may well function as an, er, anal Cappy style brake on tasteless exhibitionism. Or maybe its just that Madonna was the Pluto in Leo generation – air your crap in public as art – and I am of the Uranus.Virgo in Pluto opp Chiron in Pisces Gen. Don’t think I have ever taken a selfie – full stop. Madonna,… Read more »

Pandora
Pandora
March 15, 2018 11:44 pm
Reply to  Pandora

trouble, in some ham-straight-to-vid version of the classic.

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
March 15, 2018 2:30 am

stevie nicks on the other hand…

SheRat
SheRat
March 15, 2018 11:28 am
Reply to  scorpiodawn

Hey! Stevie paved the way for Madonna.

SheRat
SheRat
March 15, 2018 11:29 am
Reply to  SheRat

Also, that is not Madonna. Look at the biceps and other muscle definition. Madonna is *cut.* That chick is just nubile.

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
March 15, 2018 2:29 am

she doesnt come across as witchy to me…shes too…i dunno…money money ambition lah…not that thats a bad thing….its just not….witchy

Skarab
Skarab
March 15, 2018 5:25 am
Reply to  scorpiodawn

I’ve mistrusted her witchy savvy ever since she said in some interview that Cancer was a weak sign, lol.
Not that i’m holding a royal grudge, mind.
(@crab sun/leo moon)

March 15, 2018 3:12 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Why all the semi-sabbaticals?

Skarab
Skarab
March 16, 2018 12:12 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Chaos. I started to explain but my mind almost exploded. I think it’s this Jupiter Return (in my 1st) and Uranus dropping bombs on my DC for freaking {{{EVER}}}….& NN on my 10th H Uranus too. Also caught up in the socio-political chaos happening where i live…. can’t even…
What basically didn’t happen in 12 (wilderness) yrs for me has happened in 3 months. There is nothing certain but uncertainty … and a whopping great flu right now. This site is like chicken soup.

March 16, 2018 2:23 am
Reply to  Skarab

Ah Uranus….l sorta knew. It’s done same to my MC/IC (Cj my Nep).

Alouetta
Alouetta
March 14, 2018 10:13 pm

Wow it takes some real commitment to make fake regrowth. But I get it – the blondes have an easier transition – plus she’s Madonna so she can do what she wants. I love that she’s still powering on, and I have a secret hope that one day she will release a single featuring herself as the Pope, and tear that institution apart brick by musical brick. I want a clip of her straddling the Pope-mobile, while a thousand alter-boys throw their robes off and start an erotic riot in the streets of Rome.
I can dream.

March 15, 2018 6:25 am
Reply to  Alouetta

I need tickets to this show.

March 15, 2018 1:23 pm
Reply to  Alouetta

Catholics have been doing secret erotic stuff for centuries. Luther decided that the Catholics were wrong when at a banquet they were served by naked female servants. They once dragged a dead pope thru the streets and found the mangled corpse guilty. Spanish Inquisition. World wide paedophilia. Huge financial corruption. Covertly helping Hitler. Not paying their light bill.

Alouetta
Alouetta
March 16, 2018 10:09 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Madonna better get cracking.

dark star
dark star
March 14, 2018 8:51 pm

Lol even Madonna even the triple Leo factor I can’t believe a Virgo rising took this…admiring the fuq it vibes though

March 15, 2018 2:41 am
Reply to  dark star

triple Leo trumps virgo rising – virgo rising would maybe finesse the Leo but not hamper. A very controlled experience – media managed experience? of all the leo. Like having your own built-in PR Boss. the 3 virgo risings I know are very deliberate in their conduct. One’s a sadge (with a lot of scorp), one’s a scorp (triple virgo and rising), one’s a toro, 8th house sun. actually wow. maybe virgo rising stops these 3 friends from going all courtney love on the world (have no prob with c. love ftr)

anyway
random ramblings

March 15, 2018 6:24 am
Reply to  Sam

Oh oh mystic ! Pi has a brilliant idea. Can we play trumps with our charts ? Please please.
I’ll see your Pisces moon and raise you a Neptune in Scorpio

dark star
dark star
March 15, 2018 9:17 am
Reply to  Sam

Hahaha yes your own inner pr agent Madonna has been blessed with that! I guess it makes sense! My oldest friend is a Virgo rising Leo Aries moon (lol) and though she is a devout Catholic she has a lot of fire shall we say. I wish she would embrace the inner Madonna 🙂

March 14, 2018 7:34 pm

Taking a shit is great stuff but electronically sharing it is weird.

Beholdtheworld
Beholdtheworld
March 14, 2018 8:05 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Ha! Agreed but I just love this witchypoo, maybe it’s because my saturn’s in leo. And I thought she’d already formed her church – kabbalah for masses?

March 14, 2018 8:20 pm
Reply to  Beholdtheworld

My Saturn is in Cap.

March 15, 2018 6:22 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Surely that should read ‘Saturn in you Crap’ ?

March 15, 2018 6:46 am
Reply to  emg

Sat in my Crap?

March 15, 2018 8:07 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Yup that’s a placement

March 15, 2018 10:00 pm
Reply to  emg

You remind me of the opening scene to “Jaberwocky”

March 18, 2018 3:12 am
Reply to  Jokerman

‘‘Twas something blah blah.

MissDee
MissDee
March 14, 2018 7:01 pm

So considering Hecate like “lady pluto” means she has similar qualities?
She is in my 8th house so I am my own savior on the psychological matters?

I am already a Plutonian in my BC so what does that make me?
A double Plutonian? 😀

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
March 14, 2018 5:57 pm

Oh jeeeez my Hecate is conjunct my Gary.
You know how I love a Gary reference, but not this time. I wanted my Hecate to be somewhere cool in my chart like conj my Leo rising or my Cap goddess lineup. Not sitting on the bonnet of the P76 of my chart.

March 14, 2018 6:00 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

nooooo not a P76. I always picture Gary as the proud owner-restorer of one of these <3 https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-20/the-new-dodge-challenger-is-fine-but-the-classic-still-reigns-as-king

March 14, 2018 7:31 pm
Reply to  Sam

If they came with steering, brakes and suspension they might’ve been a good car.

My Venus, Mars n Vesta in Virgo and my Saturn in Cap does not understand cars comes that don’t come fitted with brakes, steering, et al. Great engines.

March 14, 2018 7:32 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Delete *comes*

March 14, 2018 7:42 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

ah, you and your “has to have brakes”, “has to be able to steer” … “must not spontaneously burst into flames” or whatever….
where’s your sense of adventure??

March 14, 2018 7:46 pm
Reply to  Sam

Sorry, rallies are my favourite motor sport. Aussie n American muscle cars dont even make the quarter finals.
Rallies are the ultimate excitement adventure. I dont like fake brakes or eery sterring.

March 14, 2018 7:52 pm
Reply to  Sam

When l was an enfant terrible we use to look for cherry apple red holdens and iridescent blue fords and throw potatoes at them. To get them to chase us. I was in a 1200cc beetle and I’d get away from them.
Useless muscle cars couldn’t catch a VW.

Now THAT was excitement.

March 14, 2018 6:05 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

your Hecate = tattooed roller-derby Queen? What she says goes. She won the Paris to Dakar in that ^^^car eight years ago. There’s no machine on earth that she can’t magic back into action.

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
March 14, 2018 10:46 pm
Reply to  Sam

That car is very cool Pi. It looks a bit like a 70’s Torana for which I have a bit of a weakness x

March 14, 2018 7:27 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

P76s are known in the auto trade P38s – only half a car.
Their greatest claim to fame was something that couldn’t be done by one person. Like who can lift a full 44 gallon drum into that boot?

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
March 14, 2018 10:48 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

That’s so funny. I love car anecdotes. My dad used to say anyone who had a Jaguar had to be rich enough to afford two because one would always be in the shop.

March 14, 2018 11:22 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

Or else they put a 350 Chev in it.

Skarab
Skarab
March 14, 2018 10:25 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

Hey Chris! I felt a calling (Mercury’s on my Gary right now).
Babe, just EMBRACE this. This is the perfect balance to all that Leo & Cap dignity you have already. Come the apocalypse (or walking home alone at night) what you need are friends in low places, and what better companion for Hecate than Gaz giving you Mad Max super-powers to cruise through any boganscape with ease. X

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
March 14, 2018 10:45 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Hahahaha this is a wonderful perspective thank you xx

Pi
Pi
March 14, 2018 4:39 pm

Would join it too. Depending on how much worship She required. Am happily disavowed from most cult-of-personality floof wherever. Had a Madonna Epiphany a few years ago during my Bachelor* of Leo study years hence conversion to her policy of Extreme Self Value – to someone like me, that basically nudges me up from ‘black hole self-negating’ to ‘person who actually likes herself and wants to show that’ . (ongoing, as some may have noticed) *(not actual bachelor as in single man. Bachelor as in higher education. Hey why is it called a bachelor’s degree anyway?? never mind.. i’ll google… Read more »

bird
bird
March 14, 2018 3:43 pm

Mystic, how do I find out where Hecate is in my chart? I can’t find it on the Astrodienst Asteroid List.

baristagem
baristagem
March 14, 2018 3:58 pm
Reply to  bird

I think it’s 100

bird
bird
March 14, 2018 4:00 pm
Reply to  baristagem

Cool, thanks baristagem.

LotusFlower
LotusFlower
March 15, 2018 12:06 am
Reply to  baristagem

100 is Hekate – are we going with that? Mine’s in Leo, 8th house: ooo dramatic deep temple pool witchings!