Stephen Hawkings Pluto Conjunct Midheaven

Stephen Hawking was a Capricorn with two Grand Earth Trines. One hummed between his Mercury in Capricorn, Neptune in Virgo and Uranus in Taurus. The other was Sun in Capricorn, to Moon in Virgo and Jupiter in Taurus. As if that were not a strong enough config, the genius physicist had Pluto conjunct Midheaven, the astral signature of enduring renown. Or, of someone recognized as a transformer of consciousness and culture. T

Many people would claim that the boundary conditions are not part of physics but belong to metaphysics or religion. They would claim that nature had complete freedom to start the universe off any way it wanted. That may be so, but it could also have made it evolve in a completely arbitrary and random manner. Yet all the evidence is that it evolves in a regular way according to certain laws. It would therefore seem reasonable to suppose that there are also laws governing the boundary conditions.

Stephen Hawking “The Quantum State of the Universe”, Nuclear Physics

This is my favorite quote of his. I love the term ‘boundary conditions’ and that there are cosmic laws that neither quantum physicists nor shamans understand yet. He was in the same Soul Pod as Mozart and Marie Curie.

And the Pluto conjunct Midheaven club is exclusive. Bjork has this, and so did Shakespeare.  More darkly, think Vladimir Putin and one Harvey Weinstein. Pluto is a Change God, and even if you don’t like the agent, you can acknowledge that last two as, well, Plutonic people.

Image: Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban

Julie
Julie
September 25, 2020 1:28 pm

Funny fact i have my pluto conjunct my midheaven moon in virgo and capricorn ascendant and i “randomly” met Stephen hawkings summer of 2000 when i was working for a thai restaurant in port Townsend Washington. He came in with his assistant wife and entourage two nights in a row.I have had some pretty profound experiences including a near death experience a year later ,missing time and 3 family deaths in 2002.Thats just a small fraction of the strange and unusual life i have lived. I’m also a psychic medium ,empath and channel which attracts high strangeness and paranormal experiences… Read more »

12th House Virgo
12th House Virgo
March 15, 2018 11:29 am

I’ve certainly been laying down boundary conditions!

Rip

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
March 15, 2018 7:53 pm

I’ve built a Great Wall Of China! 😉

Pegasus
Pegasus
March 15, 2018 9:09 am

Who’s that cute Brian someone the Physics Professor who is said to be the new Attenborough. ‘Wonders of Life’ on channel one last night was most informing explaining exactly how life began. So it created itself as in ‘life’s longing for it’s self’ but there MUST have been a biological uplifter from elsewhere somewhere in the mix. About nuclear: Putin says he has a bigger dick than Don or Kim.These men make me despair of any hope for the human race which could stop racing for a while toward annihilation. You know just to stop the stress of those who… Read more »

S
S
March 15, 2018 9:45 am
Reply to  Pegasus

That would be keyboard playing physicist Brian Cox.

Leo-Scorp Grrrl
Leo-Scorp Grrrl
March 15, 2018 4:56 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Or Brian Greene?

Pegasus
Pegasus
March 15, 2018 7:20 pm

S you got it, Cox.

Pegasus
Pegasus
March 15, 2018 7:21 pm

Isn’t that Professor Green and he’s a DJ…lol.

Skarab
Skarab
March 15, 2018 8:39 am

“boundary conditions are my favourite conditions. it’s where things get interesting” …. :-).
Happy π Day.

(it felt a bit irreverent writing it up there)

TripleL
TripleL
March 15, 2018 3:43 am

His earthbound suffering has ended; he has re-joined the cosmos that mesmerized him so.

I won’t say R.I.P. but instead, Goddess speed, Dr. Hawking. May you enjoy your journey home, and see all the answers, firsthand. Thank you for your contributions to humankind.

babysinclair
babysinclair
March 15, 2018 2:50 am

Rip

embarkons7
embarkons7
March 14, 2018 9:32 pm

Thanks for putting this up, Mystic. Just reread the post on Einstein time linked to in the Aqua scopes and found it uber relevant:

Time Witch – Saturn Time Versus Uranus Time

March 14, 2018 9:24 pm

Stephen Hawking was someone i knew of but who only made a terrific impact on me when he admitted a mistake. He published his “Brief History of Time” that stunned people across the world, with its revelations, but also actually taught people, even those like me who aren’t erudite in this area. He made us feel like we could understand (Einstein’s Theory of Relativity was written in a similarly digestible way, and I loved that, too). Later, he said he thought some of his ideas were incorrect. Noone else had “called him out”, and much of his stuff is too… Read more »

March 14, 2018 9:30 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

So i don’t RIP, because his body has needed peaceful rest for ages, and i want his spirit to keep going forever. The usual selfish prayer from the living for the dead. I wished RIP for so many i loved who died, but i feel really selfish about this one. It’s like his condition made me always aware of his mortality, and silently cheer him on, “Mate, you’d better keep going, we have noone else like you just now.” Guess i need to say my thanks and let his whole self rest. I’m kinda hoping Quantun Physics, you know 😉… Read more »

March 15, 2018 12:55 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

Your take on this is so touching and really rather lovely. I agree. He was a real scientist in that he recognised that he didn’t know it all and all is unknowable but with time you can progress bit by bit and further understand follows. Real scientists would be better to look more widely then focus, then look up again. You are right. He had that. He also had that twinkle in his eye. He is a rather special soul.

Ariel
Ariel
March 15, 2018 12:13 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Beautiful. Really love your take on, & obvious connection, with him.

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
March 16, 2018 2:31 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

That takes a better man to admit faults. So refreshing and rare now. Instead of doubling down and becoming arrogant instead.

Aquasunrise
Aquasunrise
March 14, 2018 9:05 pm

Neptune infused heartbreak in the wake of being boundaried by truth?

Jokerman
Jokerman
March 14, 2018 10:02 pm
Reply to  Aquasunrise

“Neptune infused heartbreak”…..I’ve suffered from that only 39 times.

Aquasunrise
Aquasunrise
March 15, 2018 10:02 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Thank heavens for uranIan energy!

Jokerman
Jokerman
March 15, 2018 11:27 am
Reply to  Aquasunrise

I’m now gotta better handle on the Outre 3. I rate very highly on all 3. Atm Saturn is assisting Uranus. The other 2 are on a sabbatical. Apt since Saturn has some tie up with Saturday.

Aquasunrise
Aquasunrise
March 15, 2018 9:20 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

So you reckon the outer 3 are behaving…as higher octave expressions ideally…

Saturn will go retrograde soon…its sits square to mine 7th…it is stressful.

Then when it is back in earlier degrees it will be opposite moon…

This transit is hell, lillith is heading to my venus, Pluto is already there 5th.

I can’t atone myself for any of the absurd mess I made!

Sun is going to be square mars, all this Aries…

Mercury & venus are colluding, and going to clash with Pluto.

I’m not anticipating an easy month…tough luck…

Jokerman
Jokerman
March 15, 2018 9:51 pm
Reply to  Aquasunrise

That’s heavy-duty.

I’m so punch drunk that even punches feel good.

Jokerman
Jokerman
March 15, 2018 9:57 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Neptune is gradually leaving its opposition to my 1st Decan Virgo. Uranus is going to touch my 29° MC for the 2nd of 3 passes.
I got Mars conjuncting Pluto and Lilith conjuncting Saturn v close to my Dsc. Saturn near touches it then it retros for another conjunction mit my natal Saturn.

“And always look on the bright side of life, and always look on the bright side of life,……”

Ruth
Ruth
March 14, 2018 7:22 pm

What next- David Attenborough?

Alouetta
Alouetta
March 14, 2018 10:15 pm
Reply to  Ruth

Don’t say it.

Ruth
Ruth
March 14, 2018 10:51 pm
Reply to  Alouetta

I know, you’re right, but I worry about these things.

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
March 14, 2018 6:17 pm

that so looks like ian brown from the stone roses…

GreenWitch
GreenWitch
March 15, 2018 1:56 am
Reply to  scorpiodawn

Or as we say in the Murphy household – “Well spotted Batman”.
(No idea how Batman comes into it…)

Jacqui
Jacqui
March 14, 2018 5:21 pm

RIP SH

Pi
Pi
March 14, 2018 5:20 pm

boundary conditions are my favourite conditions. it’s where things get interesting 🙂

RIP Mr Hawking.

I had to check, surely he is a Sir Stephen…no? Why hasn’t he been knighted? I found an answer: