Hair By Pluto

Astrological Beauty Tips

Up for a Volcanic Ash Hair Detox? I am calling it Hair By Pluto. It is revolutionary. Experimenting with the chemical-free beauty-care scene invariably leads one to ‘no shampoo’ and as part of that, i did a bentonite hair detox mask. You mix some of this powder with Apple Cider Vinegar and maybe some water steeped in rosemary. Or just water. Or even just the clay. This is not an elaborate ritual. You leave it on, while you do something else and then rinse it out.

It supposedly pulls all these toxins and shitty chemical residue from out of your scalp. But what’s bizarre is that it adds immense crazy body to your hair, brightens everything and – I swear – gleams up your aura. If you are at all sensitive to etheric energy, you’ll notice it straight off. However, your hair won’t look styled. It’s a hair detox and (i think) aura brightener, not a smoother. My hair has twice the volume but post-Pluto-Powder it looks like a W.W.E. wrestler from the 90s whose name i can’t recall.

So, what is bentonite?  It’s VOLCANIC ASH…ancient volcanic ash. How Pluto is this? The Change God rules volcanos, among other things. Molten lava beneath the surface, gigantic reptiles guarding treasure, your subconscious realms, transformations you can’t pick up on until it erupts. ALL these are themes of Pluto.

And, if you drink the bentonite/Pluto Powder, which i am now totally doing – half a teaspoon a day, and you can’t use a metal spoon as it messes with the super-beneficial negative ions of this Pluto Powder – there are untold benefits.

Like some occult super-hero, the Pluto Powder draws toxins to it and carries them out of your system. Has anyone else tried the volcanic ash hair detox? Or rather, Pluto Powder?

redondo.bleach
redondo.bleach
July 17, 2018 2:56 am

Can anyone attest to whether or not this would mess up coloured hair? I bleach out my hair white white so I generally stay away from anything that could deposit in the vacant shaft.

redondo.bleach
redondo.bleach
July 17, 2018 2:56 am
Reply to  redondo.bleach

Maybe I’ll stick to drinking it to be on the safe side.

Centaurus
Centaurus
May 8, 2018 10:43 pm

Just a quickie from me as a long time clay user…..like years 5 years or so. There are absorbent and adsorbent clays. Each behaves differently. One absorbs be one attracts toxins that stick to the clay particle. Yes…you don’t use metal spoons. Bentonite is absorbent. In my view bentonite should definitely be gradually introduced to the bod. Montmorillonite (red clay) is my go to for detox. It should also be staged but I think it’s gentler. As far as absorbing toxins go it should be drunk first thing then wait an hour before having any food. All clay should be… Read more »

Centaurus
Centaurus
May 8, 2018 10:45 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

In aviation?????

Actually…..

In a glass jar with lots of water!

Moonchild
Moonchild
March 17, 2018 6:40 am

This is rather fascinating. I had an awful case of dandruff and itchiness. There was awful flakes everywhere and i dont use sulphate shampoo.I cannot wash my hair everyday due to the coarseness and need for oil moisture. Anywho found a recipe for castor oil, eggs just the yolk, olive oil, honey, lavender oil. I smothered my hair happily and left it on for 2 hours. My scalp felt refreshed and I had a cranial massage. My concentration and mood felt incredible. Hair magic? Absolutely

Sankt Freundin
Sankt Freundin
March 9, 2018 8:03 pm

Hey I have a bag of Bentonite clay unopened! I thought of drinking it while on a hard-core Candida kill gut cleanse but with a baby on board I obviously can not release toxins and heavy metals from the depths of my gut so external use sounds like a lovely option. Trying it on my face, scalp & soles of my feet 🙂 Also I’ve been itching to do a DIY active charcoal blackhead mask for ages… And a natural fruit acid peeling. I should activate around skincare asap!

Della c C
Della c C
March 9, 2018 10:13 am

yay…. on the rosemary note….. when I lived in cooler climates, rosemary grew prolifically in lots of carparks, office building garden beds (ie free), I used to gather an armful, take it home and steep it in about 4L of water for a few hours, let it totally cool, then keep the liquid in the fridge in bottles. massaging this rosemary water into the scalp between washes and letting it dry naturally…………. Not only did my hair LOOOOVE me for it, but I had the most amazing romantic/flirtation/uplifting encounters whilst my mane was all rosemary’ish. I swear it’s an aphrodisiac.… Read more »

AstroGeek
AstroGeek
March 9, 2018 7:15 pm
Reply to  Della c C

I like this rosemary tale. Definitely gonna try the pillowcase. And the hair rinse.

Ooh now thinking of a rosemary/rose water hair rinse…

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
March 9, 2018 2:44 am

What brand of bentonite/Pluto Powder for consuming do you use?
I’m intrigued by the auric scalp Pluto detox!
I’m currently attempting to detox from a variety of other chemicals, medicines that could be extra beneficial.

Aqualady
Aqualady
March 9, 2018 1:28 am

I did the hydrated bentonite thing a few years back. I felt great but as my digestive system is well fuqed apparently it shouldn’t have been recommended at the time by my naturopath.

My hair’s really healthy now thanks to the no poo thing and using natural conditioners but I’ve never done this hair detox. I’ll definitely be checking this out. 🙂

LiberatingVenus
LiberatingVenus
March 9, 2018 1:27 am

This is probably going to gross some people out (Apologies, but why are you reading a Pluto post if you’re that squeamish, LOL? Feel free to look away now), but bentonite clay has been popular in holistic circles for detoxing via other methods. 🙂 Enema, to be precise – it has long been used for colonics. How’s that for Pluto? So although I suppose you could do it as a hair mask to pull out toxins there, historically its primary use has been at the other end. 🙂 Although natural, bentonite clay is still a controversial product due to its… Read more »

Aqualady
Aqualady
March 9, 2018 1:31 am

“why are you reading a Pluto post if you’re that squeamish, LOL? Feel free to look away now)”

LOL so true LV

My new naturopath and a doctor have both recommended coffee enemas pour moi. I’m all for diy (and I do love coffee) but I’ve not been game. Yet.

SheRat
SheRat
March 9, 2018 12:30 am

The ACV is, I think, to help get the grit out. If it doesn’t work, you can rinse with a combo of ACV/baking soda, which really gets everything out ’cause of the bubbles. Going no-poo is a major paradigm shift–like a detox fast, you gotta commit. I did it while getting my cosmetology license! LOL. Even the pyramid scheme/product whores, ahem, “learning leaders” at beauty school will tell you it’s not good to wash your hair every day. The first thing is to detox from washing every day–maybe you can only get away with a couple days, or a week.… Read more »

HelioTropical
HelioTropical
March 13, 2018 10:51 am
Reply to  SheRat

Thanks for sharing this! ! (Lol old “it’s what’s for dinner” !!!)

Amiel
Amiel
March 8, 2018 11:13 pm

For people who have very porous hair (prone to frizz and weather conditions) this is a nightmare to wash out. It gets inside the pores making the hair feel gritty and it takes a few washes to get it out. At least that is what happened to me.

Feathered Fish
Feathered Fish
March 8, 2018 8:22 pm

I started using New Wash by Hairstory and I swear it took at least 3 months for my hair to adjust. Maybe this detox would have put me right there! Having said that I’m still going to bleach/colour my hair, if I don’t do my roots and balayage does it count…

Night
Night
March 8, 2018 6:44 pm

I love this stuff!! Amazing as a whole body mask but be careful with your water pipes, it expands so much that you can ruin your system, best to rinse off something like the full body mask by jumping in a lake or using a garden hose.

Jacqui
Jacqui
March 8, 2018 6:39 pm

Pluto conjunct Uranus natally in 8th Sun in Taurus. This stuff might blow my mind!

MollyBlueDawn
MollyBlueDawn
March 8, 2018 5:08 pm

For a while, I was using this rotating five elements set of shampoos that are all like different kinds of mud:

jeskile
jeskile
March 8, 2018 4:23 pm

I used to make a toothpowder with the clay, baking soda, calcium powder, clove, cinnamon, salt… I think that’s it? You have to double down on sink cleanings, but I loved it. I haven’t made a batch in awhile. I’ll get back into this. Thanks Mystic! (PS- The Lightyear Tarot is fantastic! I am swooning)

dark star
dark star
March 8, 2018 4:11 pm

I’m intrigued by this but then again **life by pluto**. On one hand I’m kind of over beauty product experimentationalia but on other could use some more volume with world nn in leo

I read an interview of Zoe Saldana who said she used rum + sun as a highlighter.

flowerchild
flowerchild
March 8, 2018 3:27 pm

Cool! I wouldn’t be able to do it on my scalp right now because I do get my hair highlighted blonde and I don’t know what the clay might do to the highlights, and I pay way too much for those to have it screwed up…….but! I really want to do this and would have done it straight away back before I used to chemically color my hair. I used to do henna treatments that gave natural highlights or lemon juice…… ……anyway, I do however have an activated charcoal and volcanic ash face mask and it is awesome! I’ve also… Read more »

flowerchild
flowerchild
March 8, 2018 7:31 pm
Reply to  flowerchild

Forgot to say, I’ve used bentonite clays on the bottoms of my feet at times, too, to detox that way. Gosh, I haven’t done that in so long, might be time!

virgosun
virgosun
March 8, 2018 3:12 pm

lol I feed bentonite to my cattle

March 8, 2018 5:27 pm
Reply to  virgosun

Bentonite. Is there anything it can’t do? stopping mobile copper ions in their tracks, at http://www.publish.csiro.au/sr/sr07079

Jokerman
Jokerman
March 8, 2018 2:28 pm

I drank the clay for about two months, 2 yrs ago, and my gut felt very, ahem, grounded. Lovely in fact.

My hair always looks good in a Cancer messy sort of way.

S
S
March 8, 2018 4:24 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Cancer messy mop. It’s like trying to tame the wind.

Jokerman
Jokerman
March 8, 2018 4:40 pm
Reply to  S

You too? But you are Aqua Asc; you’d have nice hair, non?

S
S
March 8, 2018 5:12 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Your lovely PF.
It’s a curse of curls. The more curlier it is the more rain we are likely to have.
I do love hair oils infused with divine aromatic alchemy.

S
S
March 8, 2018 2:09 pm

I am about to order a dry shampoo that is natural and has Diatomaceous Earth Powder as an ingredient. Then moving over to a cleansing conditioning option, after oding on hair masks since Christmas.
As my naturally wavy hair has become extra curly of late and it drives me nuts.

March 8, 2018 1:59 pm

to a clay molecule, ‘toxins’ can look a lot like minerals and substances that are good for us. Bentonite clay can’t discriminate between one or the other. I haven’t done the reading, but maybe triple check with peer-reviewed resources that consuming the stuff every day isn’t picking out the beneficial materials too, or something like that.

arienaquancer
arienaquancer
March 9, 2018 9:41 am
Reply to  Sam

Thank you Pi. I was just thinking the same thing.

As an alternative to bentonite, one might identify what exactly the ‘toxins’ are that one is wishing to pull out, and find something that binds specifically with that substance or attracts it. Also, make sure that binding substance then continues through the gut for elimination, and doesn’t decide to take up residence in your one’s fat stores or liver or whatever. 🙂

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
March 8, 2018 1:51 pm

Hair…this is my last bastion of chemical love. I am organic food-grade everything but sorry I am Leo rising and have been getting bleached blonde since forever. Not to mention perms in the 80s, sometimes both at the same time. God knows what has leached in through my scalp….it’s a miracle I’m not fenced off by the government.

Would love to try non-toxic shampoos, conditioners etc – my current high end range is making the skin peel off my hands. I know, I know. Time to make the switch!

March 8, 2018 1:49 pm

omg trying this now

Jacqui
Jacqui
March 8, 2018 5:57 pm

Ditto

LotusFlower
LotusFlower
March 8, 2018 9:20 pm

Yep

ScorpintheSky
ScorpintheSky
March 8, 2018 12:37 pm

Yes I make a paste and put it under my arms or on my face to draw out toxins. Pretty good. I’m going retry plutonic (conjunct north node and Venus in libra) plus a stellium in Scorpio so interesting about the Astro connotations.

Charlie
Charlie
March 8, 2018 12:25 pm

Yes, I use this for loads of stuff. It’s great for getting rid of the stomach flu, bug bites, face mask, and a million other things I’m sure. Diatomaceous earth is another great detoxer and it’s full of silica.

dizzarina
dizzarina
March 8, 2018 11:59 pm
Reply to  Charlie

DE is also good for treating pets with fleas! Externally, of course.

Rainygems
Rainygems
March 8, 2018 12:13 pm

oh, i have a huge jar of this but I didn’t realize it had more uses beyond just a face mask. with everything into Uranus/Taurus (thank fuck, I’m a full moon Libra/Aries baby and this Uranus transit of my house of Love with all the other shizz that’s been going on has been radically STRESSFUL to say the least lol) I’ve been going WAY back to basics. My skin has been hardcore rejecting any form of preservative or harsh chemical anything, and the company LUSH has been my savior. Cue saying sayonara (as best I can lol) to a toxic,… Read more »

Rainygems
Rainygems
March 8, 2018 12:15 pm
Reply to  Rainygems

I guess I’ve just been BIG TIME feeling the pull to DETOX like crazy. So my body got sick right as I started my moon. Of course!!
Definitely feeling the pull of Pluto, especially with all the relationship MUCK the tide of Uranus getting ready to turn is pulling up

Claire
Claire
March 8, 2018 3:26 pm
Reply to  Rainygems

I super get you as also sunsign libra/aries rising and man.. that love zombie has to go. And happily I also left too!

Soj
Soj
March 8, 2018 11:39 am

Not yet but have been researching. V. interested in people’s experiences. Love the idea of auric scalp detox sounds right up my alley.

Pin It on Pinterest