Eclipse Tripping – Three Super-Simple & Immediately Actionable Quick Fixes

Full Moon Eclipse in Leo

We are already well in the zone of next week’s Full Moon Eclipse in Leo.  Warp Core Intensity Rating: in the thousands. The Fixed Signs (Taurus, Scorpio, Aquarius and Leo) are really being zapped but this is palpable for everyone. Here are three super-simple and immediately actionable quick fixes to help with this wired vibe.

(1) Take the Taurus Moon in effect NOW as your opportunity to dictate policy and set your stance. Whatever the circumstance, find calm in having your response options already clear in your mind. Or better, written down. Ah but what about spontaneity? I am not a big fan of spontaneity within Eclipse Zones. And during a Full Moon Eclipse in Leo? Resist dramatic-seeming impulses.

(2) Be aware that, during the next eight days, it is extremely easy to over-dramatise situations. Eclipse energy – especially the strong eclipses like this one – seem to activate the limbic system or reptilian brain. This is the part of our functioning that is ancient and whose role is to purely keep us alive. If you feel yourself spiralling up into a state, remember this. Shun anything theatrical, counts as a dramatic “I’ll show them” gesture, that feels staged or seems to involve making a scene.

(3) Count the next Eight Days as the Eclipse zone. Be open to gigantic leaps of tech, innovative, creative, cultural, romantic and self-realisation genius in this time.  But you won’t access that unless you do (1) and (2).

Thoughts?

Ariel
Ariel
January 31, 2018 10:55 am

I’m not a fan of this eclipse energy! Reptilian is right, confronting old fears for sure. In 12th house. I’ll be happy to see the back of it. Curious to know how everyone else is doing. Jangliest vibes I’ve felt in a while. And yet, it’s “oh, so quiet”…

Ewa
Ewa
January 30, 2018 6:47 am

You guys! i wouldnt even have the words t begin with to describe how i have been feeling. And if i started id end up writing a novel..Im an aries rising leo sun.The eclipse is happening on my natal Mercury in Leo 5th house. Mercury there sits in a Tsquare to :Mars in Leo, NN in Taurus, Jupiter in Aquarius. Maybe anyone feels like sharing some thoughts..?

VenusRules
VenusRules
January 29, 2018 1:32 pm

Whew. I’ve just been zapped all weekend. Weird physical symptoms, strange sense of disorientation, highly work-avoidant. Can’t find things, very unlike me, have a long list of things that must be fixed, replaced, bought, dealt with, and a tsunami of work deadlines. Meanwhile, Wednesday’s eclipse is right on my fourth house Uranus at 11 degrees Leo and my tenth house Chiron at 12 Aqua, squaring my nodes in Scorpio/Taurus. Okay then! Could use a positive shakeup in home and work, for sure, and with Mars just entering my seventh maybe there’s a new man in there somewhere for me. Just… Read more »

Serious Katie
Serious Katie
January 29, 2018 9:17 am

at the last min to a friends for dinner and i had strong feelinhs i didnt want to go. i hadnt read mms post when i accepted and if had think i would have declined. i felt somehow emotionally used for some unknown rrleason and now i am completelu unprepared for the week and my place is a state. i felt soooo tired inexplicably when got home. this is minor manifestation of this energy i think.

Serious Katie
Serious Katie
January 29, 2018 9:15 am

I was invited

alchemy-salt
alchemy-salt
January 29, 2018 8:25 am

Eesh. My ridiculous job woes are reaching boiling point and my immune system is collapsing, I’m constantly ill in addition to mounting anxiety. I’m seriously considering asking my doctor to sign me off for a week or so. My worry – does this count as causing a scene if I’m signed off with stress/anxiety/exhaustion? Given recent events (basically me and colleagues being forced to tidy up after another department dropped the ball in epic proportion just before a new contract came in) I’m worried it might be seen as some sort of revenge? But then maybe this is just my… Read more »

Ariel
Ariel
January 31, 2018 10:57 am
Reply to  alchemy-salt

No! The bigger scene is you collapsing & being rushed to A&E… Take the week off dear Cap, pronto! ❤️

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
January 29, 2018 3:27 am

god, think i need to leave fbook.
just had an online argument with an old friend abt smear tests, of all things…goddd eclipse energy…and i was wondering what all the fuss was about….*keeps head down*….

VenusRules
VenusRules
January 29, 2018 1:34 pm
Reply to  scorpiodawn

Have been super frustrated by social media also – while also realizing how addicted I am. The energy there is low and kind of exhausting, with politics at fever pitch all the time.

January 29, 2018 2:08 pm
Reply to  VenusRules

Yep. All those articles about zuck making Facebook more about the personal connections and less ads. Lol you’re a bit late mate. Close tab.

Centaurus
Centaurus
January 29, 2018 1:56 pm
Reply to  scorpiodawn

Been off for over 6 months I think….haven’t been clocking it or felt a need to. I started thinking about pre/during/post phases and one thing I can say is there is no longer a psychic kind of connection that remains even when you’re not on like a plug permanently sat in a socket. This was immediately discernable like an auric osteo adjustment. Just yesterday I was listening to a podcast on addictions and the dopamine related functions which also apply to tech and social media. The anticipation and not knowing sets up a reward base in the brain e.g. will… Read more »

FireTryin'
FireTryin'
January 29, 2018 2:37 am

Soaking in wisdom and insight from all of you. May much grace be part of your journeys.

Looking at the eclipse as it relates to my chart–Mars, Saturn, Jupiter connections abound. Last time that happened a lovely man showed up for 6 weeks, changed my perspective on life/love/myself, then disappeared. Soul mate shit for real. Sometimes the beloved is a 2×4. Hoping for some gentleness should another lovely man arrive.

nush ciel
nush ciel
January 27, 2018 5:59 pm

Yo Taurus Vixen you are correct. Pumped and losing it the wards are filling up. Le sigh.
Working with the uninitiated, Muggles and Zombies…gonna be Haute Sang froid, this Bull. No BS imma gonna watch their dramas

Taurus Vixen
Taurus Vixen
January 27, 2018 11:30 am

I work in a VA Medical Center with inpatients in all of the units. There has been an increase in admissions of Dementia and Schizophrenic patients. But what I am finding are these patients are presenting with such a gentle, fun, slightly mischievous softness with their interaction with me. Very different past Full Moons. I can’t quite put my finger on it but the energy with this Full Moon is vastly different than any I have experienced in the many years of my medical career.

dizzarina
dizzarina
January 29, 2018 7:36 am
Reply to  Taurus Vixen

That is fascinating!

Invicta
Invicta
January 27, 2018 12:16 am

I want to reiterate to Alouetta that I am not suggesting for a minute that any of what is happening to you or what your intuition is telling you is happening to your marriage is in any way “your fault “ or even remotely okay or even something you have control over. But as you mentioned feeling more like a pattern than a person right now, boy do I relate! I’m inclined to say that if your suspicions are correct then even though it doesn’t feel like it, you are most definitely better off without this man in your life.… Read more »

January 29, 2018 7:58 am
Reply to  Invicta

Thanks Invicta! Yes, I think there gonna be quite a lot of alone time in my future, but I think I’m ready for it now. I’ve always jumped too quickly at anyone dangling the bait of affection in front of me. Saturn has just entered the sign of my Venus and I’m hoping this will help me be more discerning in, though ideally not afraid of relationships. All sorts of pattern recognition is happening. Our roots go back to childhood, drawing up feelings of worth or worthlessness that guide our present actions. I need some time to untangle this so… Read more »

Michelle J
Michelle J
January 26, 2018 9:10 pm

Oh jeez, as a Leo sun sign, Scorpio rising (2x fixed) sounds like it’s gonna be interesting!! Thanks for the heads up Mystic 🙂

Invicta
Invicta
January 26, 2018 9:05 pm

Wow some intense stuff happening for my homies in above comments. I’ve read them all and am so (as always ) impressed by the empathy that comes through this community in the comments. I can’t really add anything except to concur with above empathy driven advice- therapy and dream journaling have been most helpful things for me in terms of Pattern recognition pain and acceptance of it in my life. I had so many toxic relationships with men that I became totally manorexic for at least a decade and then escaped into a fantasy relationship (see mr unavailable and the… Read more »

January 29, 2018 7:28 am
Reply to  Invicta

‘a diet of crumbs felt like a loaf’ – that is a familiar feeling. I’m glad you recognise what you deserve. This whole being emotionally responsible business is hard work. Here’s to better years.

flowerchild
flowerchild
January 26, 2018 4:05 pm

“Eclipse energy – especially the strong eclipses like this one – seem to activate the limbic system or reptilian brain.” Oh, great…… :/ I have fairly intractable C-PTSD, so I’m going to do a lot of self care and lay low to try to avoid triggers, but I’ve spent a lot of this past month fully triggered to my trauma and having ’emotional flashbacks’, so I’ve already been trying to regulate this. You know, this is not the greatest time to have a birthday…..my birthday falls right on the eclipse on the 31st, and it’s my 50th and I’m feeling… Read more »

PlutoMoon
PlutoMoon
January 27, 2018 2:25 am
Reply to  flowerchild

<3 Happy early birthday! Yes, with C-PTSD we have to be serious about boundary-keeping. I'm 2.5 years behind you so I know the "creeping up on 50" feeling. Your thoughts on this are your greatest strength. All the things that happened before, that created the C-PTSD, can and should be let go of on this eclipse, your birthday. Have a fire, a ritual, write out all the painful things and literally burn them. This is an air/fire eclipse, so air/fire elements will work best. If it's windy, face the wind and imagine the wind cleansing you, blowing through your body… Read more »

flowerchild
flowerchild
January 27, 2018 5:52 am
Reply to  PlutoMoon

Thanks so much for your empathy, LW! Thanks for your ideas for ritual, too. I like the idea of burning and blowing away the past. I feel that I must leave the past behind if I want any chance of thriving into my next half century. We have to get more efficient as we get older, not having the energy to lug around heavy emotional baggage. I’m ready to travel light! 🙂

January 26, 2018 10:13 am

My 18 year old golden boy leaves on Monday for a 12 month gap year trip to the other side of the world . I’m going to miss him like hell and the pain in my chest is palpable. Every day for 18 years I’ve had him close, watched him grow. His younger 14 yo brother who absolutely worships him is beside himself. His mother is holding it together but I fear not for much longer. His older sister keeps pretending it’s not happening. This is my eclipse event in technicolor. I knew this day would come and I knew… Read more »

January 26, 2018 2:44 pm

Crying’s not the worst thing in the world. Give it a go to get some practice in before you wave him through the customs doors at the international airport, that one will be a doozy This will sound callous but my intention is perspective not cruelty; It’s only a gap year, he’s not going on a one way mission to mars. Besides, you can all go on a family holiday to visit him in 6 months (why not?) Freedom is a beautiful thing. This point is redefining your role in his life too. A paradigm shift for both of you.… Read more »

January 27, 2018 10:42 pm
Reply to  Sam

You guys know me pretty well. Probably more than many of my friends and acquaintances. Thanks for your friendship Pi x i know i piss you off from time to time but you always seem to forgive me. Love you x

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
January 26, 2018 10:37 pm

Oh David what a brilliant show of strength this is. Your strength and love as a parent beams through your words. How lucky your boy is to have a dad who loves him like this. x

January 27, 2018 6:20 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

Thanks Chys x

January 27, 2018 9:28 am

Pile up in cancer here. Isn’t it odd. I’m visiting my daughter this weekend who left home at 8 for boarding school and now currently at just 21 lives on a yacht in the med and could be anywhere. I’ve never ever had a twang of separation pain. In fact I sort of like it better this way. When we do get together it’s good but then we drift off to our own parts of the globe. I’m sort of glad I don’t have the codes to that angst You’re having. I am sure he will be a super human,… Read more »

January 27, 2018 6:24 pm
Reply to  emg

Yeah, the codes. Passed down from my parents and their parents and theirs before. Who am I to break the family tradition ? 😉

dark star
dark star
January 27, 2018 8:04 pm

This is sweet, and reminds me of my dads behavior when I went away for school/ traveled etc. Your son will do well knowing he has a secure base to explore from.

My only advice is crying is great and lol please do not watch Taken 10 times like he did before I studied abroad in Africa

January 27, 2018 10:24 pm
Reply to  dark star

“If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don’t have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you”
It’s too late 🙂

dark star
dark star
January 29, 2018 9:36 am

Hahaha

January 27, 2018 8:45 pm

Your family always sound incredibly close while being independent people. I always love to hear about the ancestor connection and memories you have, too, and i think it is the honouring of this that strengthens your bond. Your son is going to carry that beautiful heart energy from all of you, and especially as a man, will nourish others as a man, in the way his dad has loved and respected him at home. FWIW, my Aries Rising Mars in Kataka AquaMa wept to the point where she had to be given spirits (not her usual tipple) and put to… Read more »

January 27, 2018 10:35 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

There has been an academic book written about the family. The Diplomats of the Dardanelles. One chapter tries to explain how a Jewish family working as diplomats for the British embassy in Istanbul during WW1 survived ! It’s a good read but only written in French. My grandads family worked as diplomats for the British in the Middle East in each generation for 300 years. They were eventually thrown out of Egypt and came here. My son is going back to some of those places to explore his roots. Some of those places are quite dangerous but he’s a very… Read more »

January 27, 2018 11:12 pm

For 300 years! Even more poignant when i was thinking of your matriarchal lineage – i don’t recall you ever mentioning this. Ever. Yes, your young man has your ancestors strong in him AND your courage. By god, I send him a blessing and good Jupiter 12th house luck spell if he is ever in a pickle, forever. Ah, the tears must be coming through you, down the line! All those capable and knowing men. Strange to say but i watched Schindler’s List again one week ago. My buddy called me and was concerned i was doing that on a… Read more »

January 27, 2018 11:17 pm

Also i will look up this book, though it may take me an age to read in MercAries pieces. How you describe its content and language draws in strands of my family that appear disparate to outsiders. Thank you xx

Lili
Lili
January 27, 2018 10:27 pm

Oh David. When my beloved eldest Virgo Saggo Moon studied abroad for 4 months, FaceTime was a gift-

Actually some weeks, spoke more to him than to his brother at uni- 1 hour away.

He will miss you just as much without saying so.

Peace to you xx

January 27, 2018 10:37 pm
Reply to  Lili

Thanks Lili x

January 29, 2018 8:08 am

You’re a good father. What a gift you’ve given him: the strength and confidence to take on the world. You don’t need to he stoic about it though. Feel all the feelings! Then that’s another (parting) gift you can give him.

Robbie
Robbie
January 26, 2018 9:41 am

Love this blog post MM! Thank you for this. My moon is in Taurus and I literally wrote down this morning that I needed to re-do my role in my relationships. I’ve been getting a lot of pity for the last year or so and I’m going to change that to pride, I want people to be proud of me, pity is no fun and a dead end. I’m really excited for this eclipse. I have sun in Aries, moon in Taurus and rising in Leo. Over the last 8 days, my life has been shifting steadily away from “oh… Read more »

Ellie1
Ellie1
January 26, 2018 7:23 am

I went into work on Monday to be told that I would be ‘performance managed’ by my boss, and the week before had been the catalyst as she manufactured a last minute emergency spreadsheet, basically setting me up to fail.
I was so calm and detached when she was getting angry and telling me this.
I decided that night that I would tender my resignation on the 31st.
I don’t think I’m adding to the drama, I think I’m allowing whatever new vibe the universe wants me to go to in.

Belle
Belle
January 26, 2018 12:25 pm
Reply to  Ellie1

If you plan to leave, I would take it higher with management on being set up. let them all know how your feeling. your basically feeling like your forced to leave due to the treatment from this boss. Often when this happens it’s not just you they are doing it to – there will be others. I’d make a wave (if you plan to leave anyways).. Make them aware of what is going on here even if it does nothing. If your doing your job then it’s a personal attack which is not acceptable.

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
January 26, 2018 1:33 pm
Reply to  Ellie1

I would definitely advise you to keep a written record of everything that is said / done to you – dates, times, what was said/done and how it made you feel. I am dealing with a similar boss at the moment and we have all been advised by HR to keep accurate records (such bosses will never put anything in writing that can pin them down, but diaries and records that you keep of conversations/actions are valid.) You will not be the only one. My HR director told me that bullying and harassment can be proved on the basis of… Read more »

Ellie1
Ellie1
January 29, 2018 7:57 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

Thank you Chrysalis, I’m striving for clarity and oscillating between stay and go.

Thanks for helping me to look at my options.

Jokerman
Jokerman
January 26, 2018 2:04 pm
Reply to  Ellie1

Ppl treating their positions like fiefdoms.
Job descriptios should read
1 go to work….to work
2 working by yourself? Work efficiently.
3 working with others? Work in a collegiality positive manner
4 get paid

Why ppl want to be so nasty is beyond me.

I’m sorry l can’t offer an aswer for what is venal and craven meglomania. I lost my permanent position thru such bullshit behaviour; some related to ‘performance improvement’ delusions.

Ellie1
Ellie1
January 29, 2018 7:59 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Yes, I’ve always been a bit baffled by the fiefdom behaviour, personally I think it’s a problem with not enough exposure to a range of workplaces!

PlutoMoon
PlutoMoon
January 26, 2018 2:20 am

My siblings and I are in the process of uprooting/evacuating our mom and stepdad from their North Carolina mountain home to move them back to North Florida due to their in-home healthcare funds suddenly running out. They are both aging/declining and now require assistance. Neither of them wants to leave their home but there is no longer any choice. He is a Taurus with Cap moon (86 yrs old and stubborn as fuq) and she is an early Cap with either a late Aqua or early Pisces moon (not sure of her birth time, she’s 76 yrs old). This is… Read more »

PlutoMoon
PlutoMoon
January 26, 2018 4:16 am
Reply to  PlutoMoon

Aaand, now they are finding a way to stay where they are by getting a CNA to move in with them. Things are in a massive state of flux. Staying calm and riding this out. All we can do.

LadyLeh
LadyLeh
January 26, 2018 1:27 am

Jesus, I was dealing with 1 & 2 heavily already last weekend – it’s going to get worse?? I might just have to hide at home and turn off the phone and unplug everything… is that an option?

Star
Star
January 26, 2018 12:56 am

Before having read this, found myself in a plate-throwing screaming match with the S.O. Haven’t had one of those for years, luckily. Did feel well dramatic. So take care, peeps. And lick up your crockery.

January 25, 2018 10:26 pm

I think the first shoe has dropped! The one I was waiting for. Not quite what I had in mind of course but never the less it may just make up my mind for me. It’s

January 25, 2018 10:27 pm
Reply to  emg

…always out the blue from left field and not at all what I had expected. But it might just be the shove to get in the pool and swim.

Andrea
Andrea
January 25, 2018 10:18 pm

Just found out an employee of 8 years has been stealing loads from me for the last two. For some reason I’m totally calm and detached about it. I’ve got a plan to work to and will just follow the steps. I’m waiting for me to lose it but I’m not interested in the drama. Who am I becoming????

Virgonator
Virgonator
January 26, 2018 4:14 am
Reply to  Andrea

That’s awesome! I mean, not the situation obviously, but your response.

Andrea
Andrea
January 28, 2018 7:34 am
Reply to  Virgonator

Thanks Virgonator, tomorrow is the day for me to sever the relationship with the ultimatum of pay back the $30,000 or don’t pay it back and ruin your life with a criminal record. It burns me that he sat there all sympathetic and fake frustration as we shared how the business was struggling and we tipped in money we redrew off our home loan to keep it open. That’s some kind of fucked up. One thing it has shown me it where I was not being honest and I was ignoring a little discomfort about him because I wanted it… Read more »

January 25, 2018 9:05 pm

Omg thank you I need to hear this right now. I strongly suspect my husband is leap-frogging to another woman – one that I know – and nothing brings out the crazy in me like feeling like I’m being lied to/replaced. If it’s true, this is the second time I’ve had a relationship end this way so it could be over-reactive paranoia, but then my gut instincts have paid off before. I am literally being eclipsed. If anyone has any tips for keeping their dignity intact in this kind of situation I am all ears. And if anyone knows what… Read more »

LiberatingVenus
LiberatingVenus
January 26, 2018 1:11 am
Reply to  Alouetta

This is horrid – I’m so sorry!! I’m not sure what else you *can* do except perform your due diligence to either confirm or refute your suspicions. Women’s intuition is rarely ever wrong when it comes to this kind of thing, though. Realistically your only other option is to Neptune it out, which really isn’t a coping strategy. I think the key with these eclipses is to avoid *needless* drama; the stupid, mundane chaos that’s completely avoidable. This is the kind of drama that came to *you* though – it’s not like *you* were the one having the affair. I’m… Read more »

January 26, 2018 9:20 am

I never thought of Jupiter in Scorpio as philandering but it makes sense. I’m trying to avoid Neptune – it just makes me sad and therefore volatile. And yes I’m anticipating a reprise on Feb 15. It’s near my birthday and it’s the day that we met. Thanks.

January 26, 2018 2:32 am
Reply to  Alouetta

Keeping dignity intact in this kind of situation.. Never been married but have been cheated on twice which was a handy relationship-ending tactic. Go for very long, cooling walks to clear / focus your mind as best you can. trust your instinct Pry as required but do it fast and focused (bullseye 2/2 times when I did it), if he is a slippery type then take a photo or something, you want ‘beyond reasonable doubt’ here I have saturn exact on your husband’s Leo angle, fwiw (calling to account?) Where is his moon? as his wife you have exclusive knowledge… Read more »

January 26, 2018 3:32 am
Reply to  Sam

oh my god, saying ‘hahaha’ at the end makes me sound like a heartless beast, but I do truly hear (and feel) the pain and uncertainty there…xx

Balsamicmoon
Balsamicmoon
January 26, 2018 5:20 am
Reply to  Sam
Balsamicmoon
Balsamicmoon
January 26, 2018 5:21 am
Reply to  Balsamicmoon

Pure gold <3

January 26, 2018 9:26 am
Reply to  Sam

Omg you think like I do but have a better imagination. The shitty thing is I feel like I’m being primed to end things with him after which he’ll be able to hook up with her guilt free. To which my sane brain says ‘so let him go’. But not knowing what’s real or not is holding me back and instead I just watch our relationship wither and die. This eclipse is gonna be a sad one I suspect.

January 26, 2018 2:37 am
Reply to  Alouetta

OR omg wait
turn this whole thing into a journal. seriously, like the morning pages from The Artist’s Way. Document the daily minutuae of the relationship as though it’s a lab experiment. Detach and observe. turn it into a novel.

January 26, 2018 2:05 pm
Reply to  Sam

Ha! You should be a breakup counsellor. Like a relationship counsellor but you’d get more clients.

Sarah Bosworth
Sarah Bosworth
January 26, 2018 3:35 am
Reply to  Alouetta

I can’t say for sure what lesson you need to learn from this… But your comment sounds painfully familiar (down to his Leo rising that was the exact degree of the lunar eclipse last August), and I thought I would share my perspective and experience. Simply put… Love and let go. My definition of love is the unconditional desire for the happiness of another. Keyword there is unconditional, meaning no matter what, with or without you. Of couse that doesn’t mean you should let those you love take advantage of you, cause you harm, etc. But if you can realize… Read more »

PlutoMoon
PlutoMoon
January 26, 2018 5:24 am
Reply to  Sarah Bosworth

YES, this. You articulated what I was thinking beautifully. Make not a bond of love. Love and let go.

January 26, 2018 9:35 am
Reply to  Sarah Bosworth

Thank you. I think this is the path I need to take so I can keep some self-respect. Not to say that I will but I’ll try! The other thing though is that I feel like I’m just a pattern not a person anymore. He ended his last relationship just drifting away and hooking up with the closest woman who’d let him, and I ended my last one after I found out about his cheatin ways. I feel trapped by this pattern. I don’t want to live it over and over. And don’t want the obvious conclusion to this story… Read more »

Veronica
Veronica
January 26, 2018 12:38 pm
Reply to  Alouetta

Alouetta, there has been a lot of excellent advice given above already, I thought I would throw this into the mix as it came to mind when I read your post…good luck with how it pans out. Also i think its great that you re: recognising a pattern here, when I was in my 20s I cheated on tonic men, as in I only moved on when i had someone else lined up.At the heart of it was i was too scared to be by myself. Was horribly un-aware til I hit 30s and had some hard lessons (good ol… Read more »

Veronica
Veronica
January 26, 2018 12:38 pm
Reply to  Veronica

*two nice men

January 26, 2018 2:16 pm
Reply to  Veronica

Wow that is hardcore!

Veronica
Veronica
January 26, 2018 4:23 pm
Reply to  Alouetta

yeah, one has to wonder if the elaborate revenge was really worth it, I think I would more be inclined to walk away and let things take their own form…

January 26, 2018 4:22 pm
Reply to  Veronica

Holy shit. Even with my Terminator moon I don’t know if I could have gone that far, but I’m guessing there was a thousand-foot high wall of dgaf that went up for that guy. that is a clinically solid strategy for coming out ahead, (but maybe not spiritually) if you can live with the outright manipulation and axle-grease of revenge deception under your fingernails thru one’s days. Embitterment or cynicism even with a well feathered nest can’t be good for the soul.

Veronica
Veronica
January 26, 2018 4:24 pm
Reply to  Sam

i agree, definitely not spiritually!!

January 26, 2018 2:31 pm
Reply to  Alouetta

If you’re feeling a bit pattern-y, maybe examine placement of or aspects to your moon, chart angles, 7th house, nodes , that kind of thing?

January 26, 2018 9:51 am
Reply to  Alouetta

The quickest way to sort this is to facilitate it. Start behaving and acting like it’s already done. Clear the path for him to do whatever it is that you think is in the works. It’s like standing by an open door and ushering him to leave or speak his truth. You then have taken control of the timing and put the ball in is court. Hold your tongue and keep clearing the path. Lead him to that point of decision. Don’t budge from that attitude until the words you need to hear come out of his mouth. Take control.… Read more »

January 26, 2018 2:25 pm

well put. My phrase was going to be “force his hand” but this kind of articulates better

January 27, 2018 9:17 am

Thanks David. I’m just so bad at staying dignified.
But I will try.

January 27, 2018 12:03 pm
Reply to  Alouetta

been thinking more about this. there’s a few ways to conceptualise ‘dignified’. e.g.. (1) moving quietly around, with flat hair, flat shoes, wearing superfine merino wool in muted hues over crisp white egyptian cotton things, speaking with a plum in your mouth, not using too much vernacular or exclamation points in speech or writing. (2) and the one that i want to talk about more, is being able to retain self-respect in the immediate present, and also when you look back in 2-5-10-20 years’ time. the hideous pain and uncertainty of being on the receiving end definitely entitles you (imho)… Read more »

January 29, 2018 7:36 am
Reply to  Sam

(1) makes me think of a Wes Anderson character
(2) is what I’m aiming for – it’s just hard. I’ve learnt a lot about my emotions, namely that my anger is often sorrow in disguise.

January 27, 2018 3:17 pm
Reply to  Alouetta

You can wear thongs and be dignified ? 🙂 Anyway it’s unimportant. The main point was facilitation. When it’s clear to him that you are on to this and that he is quite welcome to man up and take steps to deal with the issue, resolution can come. Resolution is required ASAP. For you ! Resolution is the last thing he probably wants right now. He’s blocked. When I’m in these type of blocked situations something that has worked for me is, lets call it ‘assumptive behavior’ By assuming a future scenario you create the future. People confronted by your… Read more »

January 29, 2018 7:42 am

David that’s what I worry I’ve done. Did I imagine this future into being because this is how I expect to be treated? Objective reality has been elusive of late. That said, it’s good advice moving forward as regardless of the reasons for it there is an ending coming up. Thanks for your help.

January 29, 2018 7:59 am
Reply to  Alouetta

I must say, this community has been a rock for me. I so appreciate everyone’s insights and compassion. Thank you.

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
January 25, 2018 8:02 pm

I have been attempting to detach and simply notice how I am dealing with/reacting to the cube farm merde. I wonder if, having Pluto/Uranus conj in the first, that if I do it poorly I turn all that power in on myself? And that’s what breeds bleakness, despair, exponential levels of self-loathing and self-destructive habits… I wonder.
Maybe it’s just long weekend madness, but it’s nuts out there – full moon crazy with an intense edge.

dark star
dark star
January 25, 2018 8:47 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

People must have interesting reactions to you! Rad conjunction.
I realized ( lol but still revert at times) that getting too emotionally attached to cube farm was taking all my power away. But it did provide a key to some of my patterns…Right on for detaching

Jacqui
Jacqui
January 25, 2018 10:13 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

I have Pluto/ Uranus Conjunct in 8th

Jokerman
Jokerman
January 25, 2018 6:58 pm

I talked to my Kombi while l cleaned parts of it that I’ve never done so. I figured it was better than humanoid interaction. I did listen to music though. I figured its not 31st or the 1st…..yet.

January 25, 2018 10:49 pm

Omfg mystic…. I am taking a vow of silence until February starts. Today was insane. I made some great breakthroughs for deal-making impasses that are new psychological and knowledge terrain for me, but also quelling some serious take-it-personally rage triggers from a colleague’s passive aggressive power plays. Debriefing with the moon mercury in Scorpio friend was a big help.

firecow
firecow
January 26, 2018 6:51 am

Absolutely traumatic for me – long, tormented discussions until 1 am with my Aries partner re money and work with all kinds of things coming up that I didn’t even know were a thing, like despair and guilt and fear. It felt like I was in some surreal hell.

Lili
Lili
January 27, 2018 10:28 pm

I delayed a courageous convo until Moon was in Toro not Aries. Smoothed things over.

sooshy
sooshy
January 25, 2018 2:00 pm

I g

I got zapped today, big time with an ex-lover Taurus, I’m a Leo, asc Aqua. we did on- and-on discussions (via what’s app) about Love, Us relating, Us together… neither giving in or relenting. WTF. I don’t know who I am anymore after that avalanche of words, right now I want to run for the hills and hide. I say ex-lover but I can’t seem to unhook myself from his energies. Feeling drawn and repelled, strangest combo energies. you say 8(!) days of this… mamamia!

dark star
dark star
January 25, 2018 1:14 pm

All good earthy points for balancing this fire energy. Balance, a list, anti drama protocol. Pulled my chart, the eclipse is a yod with Leo moon apex in 10h, aspecting natal saturn c Neptune sextile natal Venus c transit Neptune. No sudden career/ love/ communication moves lol I promise

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
January 25, 2018 4:08 pm
Reply to  dark star

lol I will look for you on the news 🙂

Jokerman
Jokerman
January 25, 2018 6:59 pm
Reply to  dark star

Yod moves in mysterious ways.

January 25, 2018 1:11 pm

If something is needling me right in the Pluto, my best tactic is “level up” rather than direct combat engagement. If I’m triggered, I’m not going to respond clearly. Ah, sweet sweet oxygen.

January 25, 2018 1:13 pm
Reply to  Sam

(Pluto, or related things)

gogengo
gogengo
January 25, 2018 12:51 pm

TY so much for this

Honestly my career has never been better, I’m on fire there but

Caught myself in full LZ mode today + almost attending an event that would have felt “staged”

Now just kind of want to hide in my home with carbs

Pin It on Pinterest