Welcome to the Mega Mystic Members Christmas Club – your zone for hanging-out and discussion over the Saturnalia break.
Obviously you can talk amongst yourselves about whatever you like but here are some topics that you may like to riff off:
- The whole last week of 2017 is Jupiter in Scorpio square the North Node in Leo – this is like a gigantic Scorpion push toward visionary North Node in Leo dreams – don’t be drab, awaken the giant within, dazzle, live large, shine your light. So are you feeling this yet? And if so…how?
- Saturn in Sagittarius stripped the delusions and Saturn in Capricorn is going to equal a new, stronger structure built on truth. Do you have a blueprint for this yet?
- Dior casting 25 year old Cara Delevingne as the face of their anti-aging skincare range. Okay, so i love Cara as she identifies so strongly as a Leo but really? At 25 i could look excellent regardless of what i did or did not do. This seems totally out of alignment with Saturn in Capricorn which is more Maye Musk in tone, don’t you think?
- Jupiter amplifying Neptune for a LOT of 2018 as new revival of magic?
- The addition of multiple Leo Meaghan Markle to the Brit Royal family – Leos RUN in royal families, it is ridiculous.
- Post-Saturn Fatigue being felt by Sagittarius people but Capricorns newly invigorated by having their boss planet in his sanctuary sign?
- Retro Venus in Scorpio this Oct-Nov in the Via Combusta – this particular Retro-Venusian Voodoo occurs every eight years, potent and mysterious as fuq. Thoughts?
- Is stoicism the only really relevant philosophical approach to Saturn in Capricorn, Caligula still being president, the endless Harvey-style revelations and it being 2018 already?
“A two-thousand-year record of diaries, journals, pillow books and “confessions” shows the way putting thoughts in paper allows a person to develop a deepened sense of individual life as well as independence of opinion. Private reflection creates the freedom to venture past what is generally held to be true – within the refuge of a journal’s bound pages one can hold an opinion at odds with others and not pay an immediate social price.
The Trickster’s cultural role is to counter rigidity and the forms of authority, and the tricksterish effects of literacy are ultimately personalizing and democratic, however slowly the process unfolds – which may be one reason that many cultures made writing a carefully restricted skill, kept especially from women. By allowing its practitioners to think, see and act for themselves as well as by its ability to safeguard the already known, writing allows originality and idiosyncracy of perception and statement to emerge.”
Sonnets to Orpheus, Part Two, XII
Rainer Marie Rilke*
Want the change. Be inspired by the flame
where everything shines as it disappears.
The artist, while sketching, loves nothing so much
as the curve of the body as it turns away.
What locks itself in sameness has congealed.
Is it safer to be gray and numb?
What turns hard becomes rigid
and is easily shattered.
Pour yourself like a fountain.
Flow into the knowledge that what you are seeking
finishes often at the start, and with ending begins.
Every happiness is the child of a separation
it did not think it could survive. And Daphne,
becoming a laurel,
dares you to become the wind.
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle & more
Join the thousands of happy Mega Mystic members, who are enjoying Mystic’s unique, modern and empowering take on the ancient art of horoscopes & all things Astrology. With an all-access membership