Asteroid Gary Explained

Billy from Stranger Things leaning on car

“What the hell is asteroid Gary?” has become a F.A.Q. in the last few weeks and so here is the answer.

Asteroid Gary is an actual asteroid – number 4735 – that began as a kind of a joke. I was looking up some fancy asteroid and instead of Ganymede or Ganesha or whatever it was, i happened upon asteroid Gary.

There are times when asteroids seem irrelevant but on other occasions, they add a wow factor of strange synchronicity that cannot be ignored.

So asteroid Gary FYI was conjunct the New Moon on the weekend and is currently at 25 Scorpio. I have Gary conjunct my Moon in Libra, which really is something i need to parse.

What is the delineation of asteroid Gary? Well, we’re kind of on our own with this. Nobody but us is using asteroid Gary. There are no existing delineations for Gary in astrology.

So Gary was discovered and named on January 9, 1983.  Unlike the classic planets, which have had certain significances for millennia and across multiple cultures, asteroids are a lot more random.

But my delineation of asteroid Gary is that he lends a certain stone-washed masculine braggadocio to any persona or circumstance. Asteroid Gary is simplicity itself. Gary is where you’re basic. You like going to the mall with your jeans fitting right and good hair. You prefer globally branded food and beverage products. You like sunny weather, your velour couch, a good laugh, and sexual release.

The actor Channing Tatum has asteroid Gary Rising in Scorpio.  Kim Kardashian has Gary conjunct her Mars in Sagittarius.

Thoughts?

Image: Stranger Things

jujubz
jujubz
April 7, 2018 5:58 am

How does your name astroid work in your chart? For example, I found an asteroid with my name and it is in my 7th house in Capricorn. Do name asteroids only work when comparing or combining charts with someone else?

jujubz
jujubz
April 7, 2018 6:01 am
Reply to  jujubz

sorry, incomplete thought — in regards to my name asteroid in my own chart…would that only mean something significant when compared to someone else’s chart as 7th house is about partnership….?

– super confused, super curious

November 27, 2017 1:51 pm

He was discovered in 1983….definitely a stonewashed vibe then.

saggenie
saggenie
November 23, 2017 4:00 am

lol i cant get enough gary

seawitchmermaid
seawitchmermaid
November 22, 2017 2:39 am

I have to laugh, having Gary conjunct my north node exact, of all things! Like, GARY is part of my guiding light?!

seawitchmermaid
seawitchmermaid
November 22, 2017 2:43 am

(in Taurus, and I feel like the bit about enjoying life’s simple pleasures could refer to Taurus as well… And I must say, it’s all about the little things like that with me. Doesn’t take much.)

November 22, 2017 10:11 am

Haha Gary as a guiding light – love it!

Sim oneness
Sim oneness
November 21, 2017 10:43 pm

Asteroid Gary, just crashed into my world tonight,
Real Estate mogul
Happy to discuss all matters regarding the landlords decision to sell the property.
Oh yeah, that’s my home :/

Sim oneness
Sim oneness
November 21, 2017 10:44 pm
Reply to  Sim oneness

His name is Gary

babysinclair
babysinclair
November 22, 2017 2:07 am
Reply to  Sim oneness

LOL. And sorry. Are you Leo Rising? Apparently Gary’s in Scorpio these days

November 21, 2017 10:50 am

OMG I love asteroid Gary and everything he stands for lol – such an antidote to more serious issues/transits going on in my chart. He is at 4 Scorp in the third house and completely unaspected.
I fell in love with so much around the time Gary was discovered – first true love, music, fashion, ideas. Hung out with a lot of surfer dudes that summer.
Am just past my Gary return, and post that Venus-Jupiter conjunction. I won’t lie, it’s been heavy. Perhaps Venus-Jupiter was the double denim of transits.

MutatisMutandis
MutatisMutandis
November 21, 2017 10:36 am

How timely. My Gary Return is less than a degree off! Gary is conjunct my natal Mars-Uranus-MC stellium and I can definitely say that I do my career my way, lol.

sphinx
sphinx
November 21, 2017 10:10 am

Man, Gary is like the etheric idiot who sits painfully on your Chiron in Aries, the professional disaster in your 10th House!! Ok that’s probably just my Gary, but still, a Aries/10th H mess. Stupid enough to be dangerous and just smart enough to be irritating. He’s like the guy who pretends to be Chiron to get your attention, but he’s no god, he’s the dope who has an infinite amount of spare time to button-hole you as you try to get to sleep. Like he’s the sozzled, left-over ghost remnant of a tradie who had one too many and… Read more »

la_mer
la_mer
November 21, 2017 8:22 am

checked it just in case and there it is, right on my moon, chiron, sun stellium in gemini. O.o

LibraLilith
LibraLilith
November 21, 2017 7:33 am

My Gary is in Leo – dial up that mullet mane and that braggadocio
He’s conjunct my SN – sorry G I’m moving on

November 21, 2017 5:35 am

Why are there no Keith Richards, Keith Moon, or Pete Townshend asteroids to counteract this influence? There’s a James Taylor asteroid, ffs…

November 21, 2017 5:37 am
Reply to  SheRat

Or Joe Walsh!

November 21, 2017 6:19 am
Reply to  SheRat

KR would be ever burning.
It’d be your ‘non-killable’ spirit.

November 21, 2017 7:36 am
Reply to  SheRat

There is a David Bowie asteroid, does that help?

November 21, 2017 7:43 am
Reply to  flowerchild

Oo I need to check on my DB. ‘I’m not saying David Bowie was keeping the fabric of the universe together, but ** gestures broadly ** ‘

November 21, 2017 10:46 am
Reply to  Gemyogi

He does 100%. I have this funny theory that he Guides my dating life, lol sorting the men from the Gary’s

November 21, 2017 12:27 pm
Reply to  dark star

Cool

November 21, 2017 12:27 pm
Reply to  flowerchild

DB is at 18 Leo, my 4th, and squares my 7th house Neptune in Scorpio. Have been in love with him since I was a teenager and saw the Heroes and Ashes to Ashes videos

Lili
Lili
November 21, 2017 4:11 am

Gary sits exactly on my Saggi Saturn in the 2nd. Always loved pragmatic, music men who can fix things.

Currently on my POF- Scorp powered.

Aqualady
Aqualady
November 21, 2017 4:06 am

Ah asteroid Gary how did I forget thee. I seem to remember him being somewhat prominent in my chart.

😮 okay he’s conjunct my Sun lol along with asteroid Bacchus. Funnily enough the first person I had a crush on was a boy called Gary. He had swagger. I didn’t know whether I wanted to date him or be like him.

PlutoMoon
PlutoMoon
November 21, 2017 2:49 am

Lol – I have this conjunct my NN in early Pisces. All I can think of is Geddy Lee (from the Canadian rock band Rush), whose real name is actually Gary, but his Yiddish-Canadian mother always pronounced it “Geddy” so all his friends just kept calling him Geddy.

November 21, 2017 2:44 am

I think it’s Gary’s fault that my motorcycle’s been stolen. BEFORE I even received my Mercurial Key Ring.

November 21, 2017 3:07 am
Reply to  SheRat

Low low low low Gary
Bastards

November 21, 2017 4:44 am
Reply to  Jokerman

I officially have a sad, Powderfinger. I’ve looked it up and Gary and the Sun are within 5 degrees opposite my Saturn in 8th Taurus. This is also loosely conjunct my 3 degree Neptune in Saggo.

How low does it have to be that you are HOPING your car got towed by the polis for some arcane parking/registration violation?

November 21, 2017 6:21 am
Reply to  SheRat

Or it has been kidnapped by a vehicle makeover show.

November 21, 2017 6:25 am
Reply to  Jokerman

I have a feeling from snippets of those shows that I would not be happy with the makeover! My little man’s name was Capaldi–cause he was Silver and Scottish. I hope he lands okay.

babysinclair
babysinclair
November 21, 2017 12:09 am

Makes me think of my super Aquarian father in law, named Gary, who does not give a f-ck. I have it in the 11th house in Leo, I should check his chart. I totally lurked on the step brothers chart – he’s like a quintuple Scorpio with Mars in Leo…my Venus in Scorpio is like dammnnnn

saturnplutoflux
saturnplutoflux
November 20, 2017 10:05 pm

Gary at 2’22 Virgo? 5th house? That just sounds contradictory…

saturnplutoflux
saturnplutoflux
November 20, 2017 10:06 pm

Maybe its why I’m so un-Virgo (although drawn to them like catnip)

November 21, 2017 12:17 am

Your Gary conjunct my Mars Pluto conjunction that trines my Saturn.

November 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Haha! My Gary is in the 5th house, in Aries, with trickster Mercury. The thing I love about my Gary is that i seem to encounter the Australian Gaz when i’m dressed most likely to appear to Gazzas as a bit stick-jammed-up-my-bum (i.e.in work clothes), who try it on, to shake up my apparently prissy self. (Gary in intercepted Aries.) 😀 Give a Gary as good as i get, but better, ’cause noone expects me to fling out the bogan, and i find it raucously funny while holding a straight face. Even better, Gazzas and i have a great time… Read more »

November 21, 2017 12:23 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

I’ve had this impression that you are a bogan of some sort. Maybe latent or oblique. I’ll knock a few DCs back with you.

November 21, 2017 1:07 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Hehe! That’s because you read me, not see me! Latent/oblique/intercepted…but what’s a DC? Neptune trine Gaz knockin it back anyway while i ask a polite q

November 21, 2017 1:24 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

Devil’s Cut…Bourbon

November 21, 2017 1:27 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

I also think read AND not seeing is interesting.

Jacqui
Jacqui
November 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Gary, GAZZZAAA
Hahah it looks hilarious! So he is currently on my natal south node in my 10th (career Gary!) and just a few degrees (3) off my ASC natally. Actually my last boss was called Gary now I’m relieving Gary. So does that mean I get his job or will a tradie step in? real Gary surfed but retired.

Jacqui
Jacqui
November 20, 2017 7:58 pm
Reply to  Jacqui

*2 1/2 degrees

November 20, 2017 4:51 pm

I just went on astrodiesnst to chart my Gary. The server is down. This hasn’t happened before!

1983 resonates with me though. Saw Stevie Nicks and Pretenders in concert on the weekend, so felt like I went back to the 1970s/early 1980s… Brass in Pocket came out in 1980 and rocked my world (I was 16). Rhiannon was a chart hit in Australia in 1976 so that’s probably when I first heard it as a teen. I remember the early 1980s as a time of great music and experimentation and possibility artistically and musically.

November 20, 2017 4:54 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

p.s. Gary is in my third house, Cancer and trines Neptune and Chiron. I have Venus in 3rd Cancer as well. Does this explain why I’m attracted to down to earth, ‘tradie’, no bullsh*t men?

November 20, 2017 7:49 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

I’m jealous. Chrissie is my Virgo singer crush. She moves better than butter in a ballet.

November 21, 2017 4:49 am
Reply to  Jokerman

She’s from Akron just like my godfather and had a vegan restaurant there for a while

November 21, 2017 4:50 am
Reply to  dark star

Akron is a very Gary city actually

November 21, 2017 4:59 am
Reply to  dark star

Yeah, it is! My dad is from Akron.

November 21, 2017 6:23 am
Reply to  dark star

And if I could admit to an Aries Singer crush l spose Stevie would be it.

November 21, 2017 6:26 am

Stevie’s a Gemini…

November 21, 2017 6:33 am
Reply to  SheRat

I forgot to add Ascendant. Those eyebrows.
Gem is her storytelljng

November 21, 2017 6:38 am
Reply to  SheRat

A lot of my music / actress crushes have their Venus on my Ascendant!

November 21, 2017 7:39 am
Reply to  Jokerman

They were both amazing! A few years ago we saw Blondie and Pretenders together at the same Day on the Green winery. I’d been a huge fan since the early 1980s and hadn’t seen them live. Heaven!

November 21, 2017 4:59 am
Reply to  Gemyogi

Gack! Steve AND Chrissie at the same show? Wet dream material.

1983 is the Year of Parachute Pants in the US…

November 21, 2017 7:36 am
Reply to  SheRat

Yes it was sensational to see a couple of old broads rocking out. And looking great at 69 and 66 yo. Chrissie sang the Tom Petty part on Stop Dragging my Heart Around!!

November 21, 2017 12:25 am

Ok…I’ll admit it.

osunrise
osunrise
November 20, 2017 3:49 pm

This past dark moon I was pretty deep down in the dumps, not feeling loved, and just general over the top self loathing until a casual fling (Gary) who buys videos from me once in awhile sent me a picture of himself driving a yellow ferrari with the note attached “After you, this ferrari is the second best thing in my life”. it brightened my night completely and my best friend called him my Gary Godmother.
Could Gary be a corny angel?

November 20, 2017 5:54 pm
Reply to  osunrise

November 20, 2017 8:27 pm
Reply to  osunrise

Most definitely! That is the jewel that is Gaz. Gary is warm-hearted, and big-hearted. You can often parse that from his hairstyle.

November 21, 2017 12:54 am
Reply to  osunrise

He’s only got one good thing in his life…you.
Ferraris are sbow pony namby-pamby boulevard sops.
Porsches are balls-out fair-dinkum ride.

November 21, 2017 5:35 am
Reply to  osunrise

Aw, I love this osunrise! So sweet…..and so Gary! Glad you got cheered up, too! 🙂

kriblack
kriblack
November 20, 2017 2:55 pm

How great is that kid in Stranger Things? I described him to my friend as the love child of Keiffer Sutherland AND Jason Patric in The Lost Boys. The perfect blend of bad boy douchey-ness and hotness that was a staple of all my 80’s movie crushes during my early 90’s, junior high, sleepover parties.

kriblack
kriblack
November 20, 2017 3:13 pm
Reply to  kriblack

Hmm, Gary conjunct my Pisces sun in the 7th. Also have Mercury, Venus and Eros in the 7th. I can see why the 80’s movie bad boy fantasy would appeal.

November 20, 2017 2:33 pm

Could Jon Bon Jovi be the ‘face’ of Gary..? https://youtu.be/KJl2Aq7kpxU
I wonder where his natal Gary placement is..?

kriblack
kriblack
November 20, 2017 2:59 pm
Reply to  flowerchild

He absolutely is. I just googled him and the band formed in 1983.

November 20, 2017 3:11 pm
Reply to  kriblack

Totally, right?! When I saw ‘1983’ and ‘stone-washed braggadocio’ in MM’s post my mind immediately flashed on Bon Jovi! Haha!

November 21, 2017 12:30 am
Reply to  flowerchild

Bon Jovi is bloody lightweight. Bruce is the Gary. Is there a more Gary song. I’d love to find my ‘Wendy’ “In the day we sweat it out on the streets of a runaway American dream At night we ride through the mansions of glory in suicide machines Sprung from cages out on highway nine, Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin’ out over the line H-Oh, Baby this town rips the bones from your back It’s a death trap, it’s a suicide rap We gotta get out while we’re young `Cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run.… Read more »

November 21, 2017 4:36 am
Reply to  Jokerman

I feel it’s wrong to attribute stone-washed mullet hood to the beauty that is the Born to Run album as well as the stultifying beauty that was Bruce Springsteen in that era. Much too poetic and winsome for Gary.

November 21, 2017 5:34 am
Reply to  SheRat

I hear you on Bruce. I got the sense that the Gary vibe is a bit cheesy, so I think Bon Jovi (1983 version) fits the bill better than Bruce, like, Bruce is not lightweight enough to be Gary!

Haha! I love all this astro-theory around Gary. We’re trying to ‘place’ his archetype in our psyches…. Plus, I listened to a bunch of old Bon Jovi last night for old times’ sake! I need this levity right now……

November 21, 2017 6:28 am
Reply to  SheRat

Well I did write it after midnight. Bruce def in top league.

But it’s motor cycle theme made me think Gary. Essentially it is existentialism in motion.

Skarab
Skarab
November 21, 2017 6:41 am
Reply to  SheRat

Yeah – i’m also thinking more along the lines of Kurt Russell in “Big Trouble in Little China”.

November 21, 2017 10:21 am
Reply to  Jokerman

I’m with you – I reckon Bruce is who Gary would aspire to be, post-Saturn/Pluto transits to his 10th house.

November 21, 2017 12:24 pm
Reply to  Chrysalis

I was so wrong…now that I’m awake.
Bruce is in my untouchable top 20.
WTF was l thinkn?

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
November 21, 2017 12:55 am
Reply to  flowerchild

Jon Bon Jovi has Gary in his 3rd house Capricorn trine Pluto in 11th house Virgo.

It makes so much sense the band formed the year Gary was discovered.

gogengo
gogengo
November 20, 2017 2:05 pm

Ok so I’ve got Gary @ 1 Scorpio ON my Mars @ 1 in Virgo

This makes so much sense!!!!!

Electro
Electro
November 20, 2017 1:54 pm

Gary has a diminutive place in my natal but he must have been somewhere important in 1983 because that was the year I had my first crush on an ‘older boy’ who rode my bus. His name was Gary and he wore a pleather jacket and played air guitar. I was in first grade and he was in third.

Electro
Electro
November 20, 2017 1:56 pm
Reply to  Electro

Oh duh Gary was discovered in 83. I’m Uranian, so yeah.

November 20, 2017 6:45 pm
Reply to  Electro

Ha. This is hilarious. I met my first hubby in 83. He was a whole past life issue to get cleared and move on, my Gary resides in my Aqua 12th. He was double denim guy with aspirations of triple denim.

November 20, 2017 1:39 pm

I have Gary nearly conjunct my Ascendant in Kataka. “…he lends a certain stone-washed masculine braggadocio to any persona…”
Brb…. *returns with mullet haircut and bitchin’ Camaro* ….Hahahahaha! 😉

But I like the appreciation of simple pleasures thing. If Gary was conjunct this new moon, I guess I felt it because I was just happy and warm in my home with candles on and enjoying my new, albeit inexpensive, nothing fancy, furniture. So content with my simple, yet sparse, home life. And that would make my Gary-graced Crab Ascendant happy too!

November 20, 2017 1:53 pm
Reply to  flowerchild

That sounds lovely and feng shui minimal chic!

I did a little rearrange last night (apt below probably hexing me) to my already shuied space. Blame Gary

November 21, 2017 5:37 am
Reply to  dark star

Thanks, dark star! I like the minimalism, for sure.

Hope your shui fix worked!

Skarab
Skarab
November 20, 2017 12:54 pm

I’m all for simplicity and so I love my Gary – but i suppose i would – it being conjunct my Aries SN (6th H). It’s also conjunct Panacea which might explain gaffer tape obsession as a fix-all remedy ….. I knew that i had met my match when i first met my partner and he had gaffer-taped a whole poinsettia branch to the front door as a romantic greeting. His Gary sextile my Mercury.

November 20, 2017 2:03 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Omg
All of this
Arrow thru heart emoji

November 20, 2017 5:56 pm
Reply to  Sam

Particularly Garry conjunct panacea and the genius association with duct tape

November 20, 2017 2:19 pm
Reply to  Skarab

V romantic 😉

November 20, 2017 4:43 pm
Reply to  Skarab

lol. Gaffer tape is the sh*t

November 20, 2017 7:46 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Gaffer tape has got nuthn on cable/zip ties.

Skarab
Skarab
November 20, 2017 10:43 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Cable ties are no patch on gaffer tape….(snicker)…
plus they’re not biodegradable …Gary-Panacea has standards.

November 21, 2017 12:15 am
Reply to  Skarab

Cable ties for stable guys.
Gaffer tape needs to be biodegradable because it gives up. I once fixed a linkage on a 505 gearbox. I sold the car and 6 years later saw the woman who brought the car. I asked how she went with it. Fine came the answer. I hopped under the car and felt for the cable ties and they were still doing the job. She couldn’t believe it.

Skarab
Skarab
November 21, 2017 1:15 am
Reply to  Jokerman

MATE – if ya wanna gary on this way we can take this outside…… (i should warn you that Gary is now cruising past my Jupiter/Lilith/Mars)

November 21, 2017 1:22 am
Reply to  Skarab

Odin is near my Sun..bring it on. Lol

November 21, 2017 1:29 am
Reply to  Skarab

Plus l should sleep. I couldn’t keep up with a Spanish Inquisition.

November 21, 2017 5:30 am

Lol, this thread! 🙂

If gaffer tape is ‘duck tape’, then yes, it is the shizz! Go Gary! Haha!

Nan
Nan
November 20, 2017 12:36 pm

With this guy being discovered in 1983 the synchronicity of attitudes, serious stereotyping, and my own personal health I am not surprised by this….do I need to don my mini skirt, wedgie sandles and do my hair really big to scare him off? At the risk if scaring humanity…I will.

fomalhaut_mc
fomalhaut_mc
November 20, 2017 12:02 pm

I have gary on my midheaven in Pisces. when will the public recognize my “stone-washed masculine braggadocio”? says the moon-ruled virgoan libra. lol.

November 20, 2017 5:57 pm
Reply to  fomalhaut_mc

I have a theory that Gary is kind of the workshop Buddhist. He embodies many Zen paradoxes.

November 20, 2017 8:31 pm
Reply to  Sam

That’s “Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance” paradoxes, babe, you do know your Gary.

November 21, 2017 5:03 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

As I mentioned below, I am blaming Gary for today’s (or last night’s?) theft of my motorcycle. I support running with this paradox.

Skarab
Skarab
November 20, 2017 10:54 pm
Reply to  Sam

I’m sensing there’s a “Tao of Gary” manual in the making here.

November 21, 2017 10:18 am
Reply to  Skarab

I think we’ve been writing it here for a few years now 🙂

November 21, 2017 12:20 pm
Reply to  Skarab

He’d never throw in the Tao.

fomalhaut_mc
fomalhaut_mc
November 22, 2017 1:21 am
Reply to  Sam

Such a good point. I’m grokking the zen of my grad school advisor now — working class background, jeans every day, but also rocking dreadlocks and a spaced-out creative personality that could not be hurried. Gary?

November 20, 2017 8:30 pm
Reply to  fomalhaut_mc

The idea of a Virgoan Libran letting their Gary SHINE is giving me giggles.

November 21, 2017 12:21 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

I couldn’t imagine him doing it with class.

fomalhaut_mc
fomalhaut_mc
November 22, 2017 1:19 am
Reply to  Jokerman

lol I know. I’m not an actress, but I feel like this would be me playing Stanley in A Streetcar Named Desire or something, trying to act out my macho side.

November 20, 2017 11:31 am

Tangental: stranger things is awesome, I have a crush on all the older teen boys for separate reasons, and I identify with Eleven (an outer plantoid Uranian if I’ve ever seen one). I’m always traipsing around the corporation where I work trying to meditate – I should rly try with a radio fuzz and blindfold.

kriblack
kriblack
November 20, 2017 3:06 pm
Reply to  dark star

It’s so awesome. I also have a crush on the older teenage boys and the younger boys make me nostalgic for children or little brothers I never had. Also living for Sean Astin this season.

November 20, 2017 5:45 pm
Reply to  kriblack

November 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Reply to  kriblack

Lol also chief hopper

kriblack
kriblack
November 20, 2017 7:31 pm
Reply to  dark star

Definitely!

November 20, 2017 11:26 am

Natally Gary is conjunct my north node in Pisces. Is a Gary style male my future????

I love love love the fact that Channing has Gary conjunct scorpy rising it explains magic mike / Everything

November 20, 2017 10:52 am

Wasn’t 1983 also Jupiter Uranus conjunction in sadge?

November 21, 2017 10:17 am
Reply to  Sam

Not sure BUT wasn’t it the year Buck’s Fizz won the Eurovision song contest?? 🙂

November 20, 2017 10:49 am

Gary is like a mobile Aries vibe? Roaming. Being Australian I see him as a friendly working class type, almost Paul Hogan ish but more suburban bloke vibe. He’ll try anything once, isn’t a bastard but knows the ropes. Prefers a counter lunch at the local.

November 20, 2017 10:51 am
Reply to  Sam

Can’t remember where he is in my chart but I feel like I have a head start with Venus in Aries hahaha

November 20, 2017 10:56 am
Reply to  Sam

….this is a knife!

Starbaies
Starbaies
November 20, 2017 2:29 pm
Reply to  Sam

Funny you mention “mobile Aries vibe” – I was reading the description above and all I could think was MM’s description about Aquarians and their Hunky Door Stopping. Just showing up unbothered, uninvited in all their swaggeriffic glory.

November 20, 2017 6:25 pm
Reply to  Starbaies

Yeah. Like a free range persona in our chart

November 20, 2017 6:16 pm
Reply to  Sam

Naturally I have Gary in my 7th house, exact square Pluto and my refined (?lol) Libra IC. Out of orb from moon and descendant though, thank fuq. Maybe this is why I want to shag the Gary types but no desire to make a home with them. With an exact square to my midheaven and most personal IC, I now believe that Gaz, while handy to have around, is a source of deep seated discord within the life of pi..

tw:leo
tw:leo
November 20, 2017 10:22 am

wow okay. so three boys that i had (and still have–they’re not going away. they’re THAT kind. like, just serious click-vibes with these dudes and luckily they are actually my friends) major crushes on have gary conjunct MY name asteroid.

Catfish moon
Catfish moon
November 20, 2017 10:14 am

My Gary conjunct a my 11th house Cancer sun by less than a degree. I am not Garyish. I have not even had lots of
Grayish friends. But the Gary who had a deep emotional side that very few see, I love them.

November 20, 2017 9:43 am

I think Gary is relevant. He is Aries in my Pisces ruled 9th. (Outrageous drugs and physical pranks). I was a most outrageous drug taker when younger. I outsmoked anyone. And the stunts l pulled off. Like getting away from cops in VW Beetles or doing 200kph + on motor cycles in the most wrong places to get away. I missed some accidents because l was going too fast. I went into David Jones one day and grabbed the mic and said, “That’s right ladies the bikinis on sale today have water-soluble stitching so that when you come out of… Read more »

saturnplutoflux