The Moon Jupiter Prayer Portal

The Moon conjunct Jupiter every month was once known as the “answered prayer” conjunction. It works!

“In Egypt, as in Italy, a cosmic religion became intermingled with the older, official cult. The proud Leonora of Aragon refused to pray until the Ferraese court astrologer Pellegrino Prisciani explained to her that she should imitate the the Kings of Greece (whom he did not identify further).  They prayed, Prisciani told her, when the Moon reached conjunction with Jupiter…which explained why they always obtained their wishes.”

Cardano’s Cosmos

Well, if it is good enough for Leonora of Aragon and 15th Century Kings, it is good enough for us. So the concept of the Lunar Portals was first introduced here, and they have been a feature of the Moon Calendar ever since. From November, the Moon-Jupiter conjunction will be featured in the Moon Calendar also! Let’s test this out.

Prayer – to your fave deity, higher power, source, higher self, earth-Gaia, guides, spirit animal – is powerful. No middle-people, church nor guru.

Why would the Moon conjunct Jupiter be so magical? The Moon conjunctions to Jupiter, Saturn, and the Outer Planets are a time when their vibe is easier to feel or access. You need to get the exact time (within an hour or so) for it to be most effective. Make sure you’ve set the Moon Calendar to your time zone when you’re working out your next Answered Prayer Lunar Portal!

If you don’t like the “prayer” word, call it meditation. Or, if you are more mercurial, write a list or some intentions at this time of the month. See what emerges!

Image: Kesha

Ariel
Ariel
November 1, 2017 11:52 am

I have Moon-Jupiter conjunct natally & I do pray to my angels when I really need them (especially when I have to travel) & they come through without fail. I also use crystals for more or less the same purpose: fortune, protection, concentration of a particular energy.

Ezhirri
Ezhirri
November 1, 2017 3:44 am

I am so ready to get back into a prayer circle!

October 31, 2017 2:16 pm

I am SOOOOO doing this. Yay for the scheduler.

October 30, 2017 3:45 pm

Bizarre I’m currently away from home and on my travels I’ve been firstly given a prayer card by a Tibetan monk then found myself very nearly lighting a candle at a shrine just because it felt like the thing to do. For this past fortnight I’ve felt an urge to ‘pray’ or relinquish to a higher order. So I’m glad I’m in tune with you all

Anna
Anna
October 30, 2017 9:55 am

Love that Keshia’s song (which is about abuse and controlling/coercive relationships) is gaining so much popularity at the same time as all these women (and men) airing their stories of abuse at the hands of Harvey, Weinstein, Toback and others. Jupiter in Scorpio will drain the swamp and expose all of these swamp creatures in the year ahead. Yay!

marsbar
marsbar
October 29, 2017 11:47 am

Is that a narwhal on kesha’s arm? Wowsers. :p

Jokerman
Jokerman
October 29, 2017 10:19 am

I was reading this, earlier this morn, and thinking I’m not channeling this.
Then some bloody stupid bird, straight away, started up a chant outside my window.

“Perfect….perfect…..perfect…..perfect”

bird
bird
October 29, 2017 5:13 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Ha!

flowerchild
flowerchild
October 29, 2017 9:37 am

Serendipity! I was just thinking yesterday how I need to re-incorporate prayer into my life. This is the perfect way to do it! ….and with Crab rising, I’m a lunar person. Just linked these from the Scheduler to my Gmail calendar. Gah!
MM, you are……..THE BEST!!!! 🙂

flowerchild
flowerchild
October 29, 2017 1:27 pm
Reply to  flowerchild

Oh, also, in November transiting Jupiter in Scorp will be trining my natal Moon in Pisces, so extra Moon/Jup stuff for me! ….and my Moon is in the 9th house…..more echoes.

October 29, 2017 9:02 am

I lived for some years amongst the krsnas and came to understand the concept of Bhakti yoga or devotional practice. Through this practice my relationship to ‘god’ ( place whatever term here you like) turned into the most beautiful love affair. I say love affair because I began to feel all those emotions, body changes and dopamine highs that one experiences when falling in love with another human. All the love songs ever written were now about my love for the beloved eternal spirit . Every minute of my day became like a prayer. My life found its meaning, I… Read more »

October 29, 2017 2:17 am

Anything that helps us to experience a state of communion, and pausing to re-centre ourselves and our hearts and align with greater forces, is alright by me.

LiberatingVenus
LiberatingVenus
October 29, 2017 12:18 am

Oh, I love this so much!! I am twice over a Jupiter-flavored Moon gal (plus Neptune) and feel like a permanent Prayer Portal <3 I pray all the time, Moon conjunct Jupiter or no; I feel like there’s never a *bad* time for it, you know? It’s funny, as my sister who is a 9th H Moon inconjunct Jupiter in Sadge (thus a twice over Jupiter-flavored Moon as well) leans atheist/agnostic and yet I have always had faith since I was small – we didn’t grow up under the banner of organized religion at all, so this was totally organic.… Read more »

October 28, 2017 11:33 pm

Was the 27th a moon-Jupiter day?

October 28, 2017 11:42 pm
Reply to  Starbaies

Btw, I heard that yesterday, the 26th is being touted as the year’s luckiest day by astrologers. No one here mentioned anything so not sure how much stock to put into it. Anything auspicious happpen for anybody?

Rubent
Rubent
October 29, 2017 12:13 am

Yesterday wasn’t, no.

The 26th was touted as the year’s luckiest day because it had Sun conjunct Jupiter, which is seen as highly favourable/lucky.

Rubent
Rubent
October 29, 2017 12:17 am
Reply to  Rubent

Sorry, rather the 27th wasn’t.

The moon was in scorpio last approx oct 16-17 so roughly 28 days from now it’ll be back there.

October 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reply to  Rubent

Oh cool thx for the info! Will keep an eye out for it mid-month November 🙂

October 29, 2017 9:17 am

Interesting, today is sun conjunct Neptune for me and next week Jupiter conjuncts my Neptune for a couple of weeks.
I’ve come to a different view of Jupiter. I don’t necessarily see the luck or fortune etc, I see that everything though is bigger, brassier, for better or worse. I mean the term ‘full of hot air’ could be aimed at Jupiter right ?

Centaurus
Centaurus
October 29, 2017 9:37 am

I have some similar views David. Yes I’m a Saggi but in myth the Gods associated with Jupiter bring storms and thunder so the road to a truth or luck may not be so direct or smooth nor may it be lit up and clearly signed. Not forgetting that Zeus was a bit of a shape shifter as well. And sometimes I feel there are tests or tricks to the process. Yes, those two words are more Saturn/Mercury but luck requires seizing something without assessment at times (a test in faith) and being able to discern real luck over false… Read more »

Jokerman
Jokerman
October 29, 2017 10:15 am
Reply to  Centaurus

I’m guilty as charged. My Merc Uran cj is Leo 95° to my Stationary Direct Jupiter. Boy, can l rabbit on about a subject. Just call me Warren.

Jup and Sun over my SD Nep for these days. Like Skarab and DL. Except the Nep is not SD.

October 29, 2017 10:37 am
Reply to  Centaurus

Well it’s a big ball of gas 🙂
Astronomy still can’t tell us where the gas stops and the solid ground begins.
They can tell us though that unlike most planets in our solar system Jupiter is more a competitor to the sun than a companion. The struggle for power between Jupiter and the sun continues to this day on a physical level and I believe a psychological one too.

Centaurus
Centaurus
October 29, 2017 11:37 am

🙂 Gas yes.. air not so much. I do get what you’re saying though in reference to big it up Jupiter vibes. I was thinking more the element of air when replying.

Fascinating about the ambiguity of where gas ends and matter begins. I’m sure there’s an abundance of metaphors here ripe for the picking. My brain is in Sunday mode however and will not supply them.

Solar flares can be palpably felt as well. Maybe that’s when Jupiter lobs one and gets a direct hit… ? I am talking tongue in cheek not science facts 🙂

Jokerman
Jokerman
October 29, 2017 11:35 am

My Jup in 4th. I hit drugs (dope, acid and mushies) hard to escape my idyllic childhood. I could outsmoke anyone and very few outdrunk me. Jup and Nep both SD and focals in 4th Scorp.

October 29, 2017 2:12 pm

Not subscribed so no wonder I missed the info. Also very interested in your astro school. I will have to sign up as soon as I get a chance. Thanks Mystic.

marsbar
marsbar
October 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Reply to  Starbaies

I had a terrible thing happen to me actually. I got kicked out of my musical group i participated in all of a sudden The Tower style. The wife of the person who donates his studio time just went crazy on me in the parking lot. She banned me from ever stepping foot onto their property. The reason: she accused me of trying to steal her husband. I wear the shittiest sweat pants outfits and no makeup to music practice, yet she accused me of trying to flaunt my sexuality. :(. I feel sorry for her. My friends think she… Read more »

Jokerman
Jokerman
October 29, 2017 11:27 pm
Reply to  marsbar

If only she knew you like we do here. If it is a mental illness she needs help. As you intimate it wasn’t personal.

marsbar
marsbar
October 30, 2017 3:25 am
Reply to  Jokerman

yeah ikr? I think her best line to me was : “How dare you make me feel comfortable in my own house!”
When people say stuff like that to you…just watch out.
My sister said i should’ve recorded the convo on my phone.

October 30, 2017 12:16 am
Reply to  marsbar

See, this is a prime example of Jupiter blessings from what I gather. Usually comes as some unfortunate event that works to your benefit later. Sorry to hear about the Tower style event – sheesh – but I do think it worked to your benefit that you aren’t part of a group with a woman that is falsely accusing it’s members of things.

In the end it’s just a matter of perspective, non? Sometimes we get dirt and it ends up being a blessing… sometimes we get exactly what we want and it ends up being a total nightmare.

marsbar
marsbar
October 30, 2017 3:23 am
Reply to  Starbaies

I guess in my mind, a Jupiter-style event would’ve been I would’ve already met the other people I would be in a group with by now instead of having to spend…idk…how long practicing by myself….before finding another group. It took me an entire year to find the first one.

This felt more like ecliipse, or Uranus, pluto, or Mars style kick in the pants.
Apparently she had been stewing about this since July.

But its ok. I’m an infp. We can transmute trash to treasure; venom to life saving elixir.

You are totes right about perspective.

October 30, 2017 12:23 pm
Reply to  marsbar

INFP here too! *high five*

Jokerman
Jokerman
October 30, 2017 12:45 pm

Me 3.
And reading in conjunction to your Pluto house placement is instructive…much.

October 30, 2017 1:23 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

PF are we long lost sister and brother? LOL.

October 29, 2017 12:41 am
Reply to  Starbaies

I asked if the 27th was perhaps a Moon-Jup day because this prayer theme appeared for me. On my way through some errands in a large shopping area, I was stopped by an elderly lady with the kindest face and demeanor along with a young adult male who offered a prayer on my behalf. They were doing it to offer some positive goodwill for random strangers as “a lot of people are having a rough time lately”. They asked if there was anything specific I needed help on and then both proceeded to bow their heads and speak a prayer… Read more »

October 29, 2017 12:52 am
Reply to  Starbaies

Forgot to add, after the prayer I went to grab dinner and then saw the most concentrated sequence of triple numbers ever in my life. 5 sightings within a 30 min time span. Seemed like every time I turned my head something popped up!

dark star
dark star
October 29, 2017 6:09 am

Love this.

flowerchild
flowerchild
October 30, 2017 6:52 am
Reply to  Starbaies

What a lovely experience, Starbaies!

I know not everyone believes in this, but seeing number sequences is supposedly indication of presence of angels. …..at least according to Doreen Virtue. I go through times when I see concentrations of them, too, along with the whole 11:11 thing. Even after all these years, I’m not sure where to ‘place’ this experience. We have to find our own meaning…. I like the idea of angels, though. 🙂

October 30, 2017 12:28 pm
Reply to  flowerchild

Yeah Im with you on the triple numbers and having to find your own meaning. Whenever I look up the meanings of them I find them deeper than what I was feeling/thinking in the moment. Sometimes it leads to a-ha moments…. sometimes just a wtflol moment. Ehehe.

If anything, it makes me feel closer to the divine in some way, like Im being heard and seen and that in itself is the greatest gift of these triple numbers for me, I think.

dark star
dark star
October 30, 2017 1:22 pm
Reply to  Starbaies

Someone told me that seeing triple numbers indicates a portal for other dimensional downloads

October 30, 2017 1:33 pm
Reply to  dark star

Interesting. Being Uranian driven that would make sense.

Rubent
Rubent
October 29, 2017 1:33 am

Awwww, so nice!

October 29, 2017 2:27 am

Oh this is so beautiful <3
An intercession.

October 29, 2017 2:10 pm
Reply to  Sam

Yes. I had never had an intercession before. Didnt even know there was a word for it.

marsbar
marsbar
October 30, 2017 3:27 am
Reply to  Starbaies

I love random acts of kindness. I sometimes pay for the person behind me’s coffee or leave an extra quarter in the snack machine for some lucky person to find.but yeah!!!!!

October 30, 2017 1:21 pm
Reply to  marsbar

*high five*

notMuggle
notMuggle
October 28, 2017 11:07 pm

Just checked the Scheduler. They are not there yet are they? The Moon Jupiter conjunctions? So looking forward to get them.

Jacqui
Jacqui
October 28, 2017 10:01 pm

Sounds good, really good

Kat
Kat
October 28, 2017 9:50 pm

So believe, achieve and receive in November?!

Charlee
Charlee
October 28, 2017 10:10 pm
Reply to  Kat

Brilliant all over that

D
D
October 29, 2017 12:06 am
Reply to  Charlee

OMG sounds awesome! I have heard that November is going to be a really good month. Is this true?