Be Your Own Most Trusted Psychic

Tarot reading scene in James Bond movie. Woman in orange oriental style evening gown with Tarot spread

Everyone wants a psychic they trust, but ultimately, you are your best source of psychic information. Access your intuition. Find your optimal psychic groove.

Tarot, the I-Ching, the Oracle on here: they all work via synchronicity. Information is around on all dimensions, and to varying degrees, we are switched onto it. Symbols and dream messages help prompt our intuitive vibe. I am a massive believer in synchronicity, dark matter, and cultivating your instincts. But how?

Set Your Consciousness To Be More Receptive To The Information

A relaxed, meditative consciousness – not yearning, controlling, or trying to compel something to be a certain way – is the best way to approach this realm. Is there a particularly good astrological time to do Tarot or similar? Traditionally, it is the Dark Moon. But if you keep a journal, you will eventually be able to figure out for yourself when your instincts are the most honed.  And yes, well, Neptune energy is Shamanic and hypnotic. I have shared this before, but the year I had Neptune hanging out on my Ascendant was my most potent year ever for ghosts and the strangest synchronicity. So try the Lunar Portal for Moon-Neptune.

There are also different styles of psychic vibe. I get some occasionally that are distinct and highly accurate – it is physical, as in I feel a jolt and I see things very quickly. But I can’t control these. If I could make this “second sight” occur on demand, I would be extremely wealthy.  Many professional psychics seem to be Moon-psychic – they’re empaths, skilled at picking up on feelings and where you’re at emotionally, offering guidance based around a superior sense of where you’re heading anyway.

There Are Different Styles Of Psychic Perception – Lunar, Uranian, Plutonic And So On

Lunar or Moon psychics are empaths. Uranian psychics tune into multiple wavelengths and pluck things out of the aether. It is impressive because they can emerge with something random and unrelated that nobody would know about you, but it may not be super relevant to the reason you’re seeking a psychic. Uranus psychic skills are like crazy synchronicity – the song is being played in the taxi you’re in matches your circumstances so ridiculously that it’s cosmic trickster energy. And the omens always come in three. If it’s got an edge of humor, like you’re in a nutty surrealist movie all of a sudden, it’s Uranus. I often get Uranus flashes looking at charts, but they’re too edgy to share. There is also a danger in confusing astrology (which has its logic and language) with the more nebulous nature of clairvoyance.

Don’t Confuse Astrologers With Psychics

However there is always a hard core of people who want astrology to ‘tell me what’s going to happen…what do you see for me…’ It’s not like that. Astrology is (1) the astral ‘weather,’ (2) timing cycles – some of them very swift and some lasting decades and (3) assessing which ones are most likely to affect you. It has an intuitive component but is also methodical. What is the prevailing planetary influence and the best way to work with it?

Eight House people, Pluto-ruled folk and Scorpios specialize in Plutonic psychic sensations. They emerge from deep instinct – a sharp sense of danger, a whiff of apex predator behind the smooth grin of the auto-seducer or that chill down the spine.  Pluto psychic skills are particularly raw and potent around sex/money.

You Are The Trusted Psychic That You Seek

But our friend Neptune rules this space. Neptune psychic energy is pure and unmistakable. It is spirit guides, lucid dreaming, Tarot, ghosts, visions, figments, astral travel and emotions locked away that turn into vapor and seep around your psyche.

Tarot and Oracle are just an aid to your telepathy and instincts. You are the trusted psychic that you seek. Everything else is just a prompt or a cue card to help you realize things. The more you cultivate your intuition, the more you see things, dream true and pick up on the messages and guidance that are always there. Many professional psychics are manipulative or Qi Vampires; you are the best expert on you.

Thoughts?

Image: Live and Let Die

Jacqui
Jacqui
September 1, 2017 6:08 am

At a late meeting we had a quick fun raffle and to win you had to hit a number you nominated on a dart board I was chosen mucked around with some bravado noticed 12 and called it. Didnt really aim cause I never really played (sober) boom ! Wow your a good dart player they said.I answered no just psychic.

Lili
Lili
August 31, 2017 5:14 pm

I get flashes- But Pluto/Neptune reign. I sense the untold story- learned not to say. Pluto in Virgo on MC square Gem Mars- Via Combusta run in 12th Libra Merc /Moon-Scorp Neptune Jupiter Scorp Asc.

Not clairvoyante but I know stuff. Pluto.

September 1, 2017 9:26 am
Reply to  Lili

the untold story. Yes, this.

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
August 31, 2017 2:26 pm

Moon Neptune in Scorpio trine Sun Pluto in Virgo and Lillith in Cancer and yep had some incredibly insightful psychic experiences and my own strong intuitive flashes

notMuggle
notMuggle
August 31, 2017 8:51 am

Have been using ur tarot 4 a while now and best tarot result as in meaningful/synchronistic is end of day, while relaxing and reflecting on what’s happening.

CleverUserID
CleverUserID
August 31, 2017 6:27 am

i’m seriously trying to grok this and it seems out of reach … i have a sag moon (in the 3rd) conjunct both pluto and uranus both in virgo in my 12th … (also conjunct chiron in pisces in my 10th, but this is more than i can even begin to deal with) i’m getting this is major spooky, and i am up to my eyeballs in synchronicity and clairesentience … total gut, BOOM, this is the THING. but the whole virgo vibe wants me analyzing and organizing, and intellectualizing that which cannot be left brained, so i find myself… Read more »

CleverUserID
CleverUserID
August 31, 2017 6:30 am
Reply to  CleverUserID

also conjunct chiron in pisces in my SIXTH … i need a new brain, eyeballs, and fingers please

August 31, 2017 6:48 am
Reply to  CleverUserID

Do not talk yourself out of the snap things that come in. I used to too. It’s much more fun not to. It’s fear driving that. Just open up accept and run with it.

fishgirl
fishgirl
August 31, 2017 3:42 am

I just realised, through reading this post (which is so apt and helpful, by the way), Neptune has been sitting smack bang on my sun (and close to my mercury) for the last year and a half – since my (long gone) dad turned up via a letter, and in my dreams. I’ve had so many dreams – well, three, but each so memorable and clear visitations – since this Neptune transit.

If sun is father and neptune is dreams, would that make sense?

August 31, 2017 2:14 am

Who else here keeps getting the SAME darn cards in the site tarot readings?

It’s spooky and I love it

Catherine Cox
Catherine Cox
August 31, 2017 3:44 am

Me. The devil and death. Then mystic posted on “the devil again”

August 31, 2017 2:13 am

Just like to add that I would totally PAY $$ for an “edgy uranian” chart lead LOL 🙂

Rubent
Rubent
August 31, 2017 4:03 pm

Please conduct an experiment and feel free to preface it with ‘to be taken as experimental humour, a la your own personal version of a Vadium Lightyear snippet.’ ….and have at er’!

Rubent
Rubent
August 31, 2017 4:06 pm
Reply to  Rubent

Which is also to say I would LOVE to hear a tangent from the edgy uranian. Could we just consider it a temporary red pill trip?

August 31, 2017 9:25 pm

Yeah! Could we invent a new astro chart? Like the draconic which is dialled to nn at 0 Aries, except here it’s spun round so Uranus is on the ascendant or mc or something.

September 1, 2017 12:11 am
Reply to  Sam

ooh,if my MC (changed so conj uranus at natal degree) was 10 scorpio, I’d have an aquarius ascendant and mars – sun – mercury in the first house. The square to saturn would come from my 6th house of Daily Practice, venus would be in my 2nd or 3rd? house, with (holy crap) Eris, node, etc – and jupiter in my 3rd or 4th.
my god. Maybe this would work? I need to suss the house placements better. and pluto in the 8th, where it belongs lol.

It’s like a relocation chart for astrocartography except like psychological relocation.

September 1, 2017 12:13 am
Reply to  Sam

no. Jupiter and lilith would be in my 4th house. So venus in 3rd. I think i’d be a sci fi writer or a musician working in experimental-emo realms

September 1, 2017 12:17 am
Reply to  Sam

WAIT omg I just realised I did some astro cartography experiments recently and there are locations that line up with this chart. (and similar – so many planets on chart angles *except pluto aahhhh*) haha awesome!
ok soz enogh about me

dark star
dark star
August 31, 2017 11:02 pm

Ooo edgy Uranian chart read is intriguing! Second that $$

September 1, 2017 12:33 pm
Reply to  dark star

Oh oh I’m in for Uranus Total immersion

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
August 30, 2017 11:20 pm

I’m multi-Pisces with Sun-Saturn-Merc-Chiron-Psyche (latter two in 8th house); Merc trine Neptune/IC; all that Pisces opposite Pluto/Uranus and Mars. So I am a walking mobile phone tower for calls from alternate dimensions. I’ve sought help /insight from a range of psychics over the years but have never really had anything ‘come true’ as they say. Although they have made me feel better at the time. Looking back I was probably too focused on wanting reassurance about a particular outcome. I do use the site Tarot, probably too much lol, but am often not sure what to make of the answers.… Read more »

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
September 3, 2017 6:59 am
Reply to  Chrysalis

I was thinking about this post today and the astounding number of weird coincidences that happen to me. This example is quite typical – I was in the car playing a new album I hadn’t listened to before. A song started up about redcoats. I looked up at the billboard at the traffic lights – full of people in red coats. Stuff like this happens all the time to me. Most of the time I have no idea what it means but I feel generally ‘on track’ if they are happening. One of the biggest happened after I’d been to… Read more »

Catherine Cox
Catherine Cox
August 30, 2017 11:05 pm

I have Neptune in 12 th house Libra conjunct my Scorpio ascendant also conjunct Isis. Mars n mercury conjunct in Gemini in the 8 th and Jupiter Uranus conjunct in cancer in the 9 th . Til I learnt how to really ground my energy I was like a live wire thrashing about! So much psychic energy and intuition. On my Saturn return my dad died and I had an existential crisis then lots of synchronicity brought great teachers / healers friends into my life and I found some peers, a shamanic practice, and some peace! I was like a… Read more »

dark star
dark star
August 31, 2017 9:58 am
Reply to  Catherine Cox

Love hearing this…the grounding im realizing is of the upmost importance. I can relate to your chart, and I’m thinking with Chiron trans my Pisces stellium for so long my Chiron weird turn pro lesson these last few years was grasping magic/ intuition with my inner life and emotions and expression . Natal Chiron in gemini ruled 8th house – so maybe we need to talk about it or have community around it

August 30, 2017 8:51 pm

Since neptune went into Pisces (my ascendant) my dreams became FAR FAR more detailed and vivid….I started keeping a dream diary…

I get a lot of Uranian synchronicity (Jupiter in Aqua??) and it always seems to involve technology—particularly youtube videos and songs on radios, also signs and number plates….it’s beyond freaky and does indeed seem to happen in threes….it doesn’t happen often but usually when the scheduler says “super psychic”

The scheduler is amazing

I always do the site tarot on the new moon—freakily accurate

August 30, 2017 5:00 pm

Prophecy is many times the principal cause of the events foretold.

Thomas Hobbes

To separate projection of the future from divination of the future is extremely difficult. It’s hard enough knowing what’s going on right now.

Starbaies
Starbaies
August 30, 2017 9:20 pm

Speaking the Truth. Love it.

August 31, 2017 3:37 am
Reply to  Starbaies

Ha ha was going to say same then thought, it’s a Venus Aries and a Merc Aries talkin to an Aries. Of course we agree! 🙂

Starbaies
Starbaies
August 31, 2017 5:11 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Hehe 😉

August 31, 2017 2:57 am

For me it’s absolute. I no longer question. I’ve looked at the secret and frankly scoffed then read the deeper secret which was much more resonant. Things are coming but I don’t influence them they arrive. The secret seemed very Capricorn to me. I’ve also found if I do push for my ego wants it usually backfires horribly or gets totally bogged down until life smacks me 180 and off I go again. So I just wait until the thrilling arrives

August 31, 2017 9:22 pm
Reply to  emg

I think proper capricorns might feel uncomfortable about the lack of integrity and (ab)sense of achievement in just magicking up a Porsche or a book deal or a new house or whatever.

September 1, 2017 12:59 am
Reply to  Sam

Do you? Not the ones I have known and loved and then got over!!!!
They would just do anything including steal and scheme. My ex the lawyer was the best thief I know. He knew the way around any legal problem. It made him very dangerous indeed. I do know of another very high functioning Cappi but she is determined that she can control her world absolutely. We have had many an evening of discussion…

September 2, 2017 9:32 am
Reply to  emg

oh that sounds bad! Caps do often know their systems and how to use them to best effect for good or bad, but i think the ethical caps know when to stop (? maybe.)

Porkchop
Porkchop
August 30, 2017 4:30 pm

Sooooooooo excited about the new tarot!!!! 😀

LA
LA
August 30, 2017 3:22 pm

Such a good description of it all.
My psychic skills were moon, uranus and neptune…eek
I feel so much more ‘in tune’ since cutting them off and just being me!

Alouetta
Alouetta
August 30, 2017 1:52 pm

I’m a serial tarot user… outed! I mean that I will use the tarot day after day on the same question. I’ve found that it tells me exactly what I need to know and what I already knew deep down. The fact that the readings sometimes change feels like it moving with a situation that is in flux. It gives me a sense of stability when I feel the boat yawing. But I’ve also noticed the same cards arise for the same issue – sometimes in the same placement and sometimes not. Seeing the Tower repeatedly is not fun. I’d… Read more »

August 31, 2017 2:18 am
Reply to  Alouetta

YES! Same cards keep popping up!!

tw:leo
tw:leo
August 30, 2017 12:14 pm

also holy fuq i love that dress. audibly exclaimed when i saw it.

tw:leo
tw:leo
August 30, 2017 12:13 pm

ah i love this so so much. i get uranian flashes constantly. i am more uranian than i realise! can’t wait to read everybody’s thoughts.

August 30, 2017 10:14 am

i go with the ‘little voice’ as well, is that mercury in pisces? random example, this evening, i am making some dinner and the words appear in my mind: leave the outside light on [outside light is already on and i was about to turn it off] because you need to hang washing out on the line later. (I haven’t thought of doing laundry at this point) i’m like, yeah fair enough then. and then think – does it have to be tonight? words in my mind: you can put it on tonight as long as you hang it out… Read more »

August 30, 2017 10:27 am
Reply to  Sam

now i think, i sound deluded, but if there’s any better place to sound that way than here ,i wouldn’t know it

FireTryin'
FireTryin'
August 30, 2017 10:49 am
Reply to  Sam

I have a very similar dialogue with my intuitive voice. The small, daily one. I have honed it mostly by asking it for directions when I’m driving over the past few years. I know when it wants me to go a specific way. Other times, it doesn’t care. This practice though, of having it tell me the best way to go, has helped me decipher it from just mind noise. I get Uranian hits all the time–those are my favorite. Love the kooky, comes in triplet, cosmic joke. Pluto knowings–ugh. Also, Neptunian dream connections to past and future/ancestors and descendants,… Read more »

Pi
Pi
August 30, 2017 8:41 pm
Reply to  FireTryin'

i love the uranian ones. I get it as music – a song i have not even heard for 15 years pops into my head with an answer like the i-ching or at least it perfectly captures somehting that has been preoccupying me and the clarity alone is freeing, hahahah

August 30, 2017 1:13 pm
Reply to  Sam

My Merc in Leo just says “do the bloody washing”

Pi
Pi
August 30, 2017 8:39 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

yes there is also the pragmatic voice, but there is also the little voice and the information that arrives in kind of nebula form.

August 31, 2017 2:18 am
Reply to  Jokerman

haaaa

marsbar
marsbar
August 30, 2017 9:45 am

hhah! Natal Neptune on ASC. permanently screwed. :p

August 30, 2017 10:01 am
Reply to  marsbar

And what sign is that ??

marsbar
marsbar
August 30, 2017 1:43 pm
Reply to  emg

Sagg!

August 31, 2017 1:20 am
Reply to  marsbar

Yee ha !

August 31, 2017 2:43 am
Reply to  emg

You’re just so wide open wow. Incoming!!!

August 30, 2017 9:30 am

I’m going to be really greedy and claim Neptune Uranus and Pluto as my inner eureka omg wow psychic moments. I know I do all of them and they are the norm. I only have to walk into an aura and I can feel what ever it is that has gone down. Seen things with patients who haven’t let it slip, so I ask the question outright… you should see their faces. I do sex as my Ayahuasca and Pluto is ever present day to day. I’m all trines and water 1st 4th/5th and 8th. Knew my first husband as… Read more »

August 30, 2017 1:04 pm
Reply to  emg

I claim all 3; all are v strong in my natal. I do Neptunian for others. I’ve had colleagues breakdown in front of me when l sublimate something for them. I do Plutonian to myself; fuq that is guttural. I feel Pluto rumble on stuff. And Uranus does crazy shit. Like when l was kicked out home, @ 15, the song on my mate’s carradio was “Like a Rolling Stone” (its where my love of Dylan started).

I’m suffering from deja vu and amnesia. I think I’ve forgotten this before.

dark star
dark star
August 30, 2017 2:10 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Love the Dylan moment- those crazy chills when your life gets a soundtrack ! So Uranian

August 31, 2017 2:47 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Great line.

Universali
Universali
August 31, 2017 11:45 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

When I was going through a hard time in earlier years my mum sent me to a shrink. He defined me as manic depressive border line schizophrenic after I answered ‘well yes of course I receive messages from the universe via radio etc.
at the time & to this day I still think what a poor limited understanding he had in the magic available to all of us everyday if we are just open to listening/ seeing the messages.

September 1, 2017 12:53 am
Reply to  Universali

Oh god that’s just frightening. I hope your mother utterly disbelieved him. It was my fear at 7/8 years old, that one could be incarcerated because although you were completely sane and could be put away. Previous life stuff coming back or maybe just because I felt like an outsider and didn’t consider myself anything like the other kids.
I’m glad you can tune in.

September 1, 2017 12:55 am
Reply to  emg

and synchronistic of course, yesterday I was talking with someone who’s kid is being checked out at school because she isn’t fitting in. Immediate alarm bells, Mother is totally happy with her child, sees no issues other than a kid who is totally happy to not bother if kids aren’t playing what she fancies doing or walks away from tantruming kids etc. Just really well individuated child by all accounts.

Universali
Universali
September 1, 2017 1:25 pm
Reply to  emg

Glad the little one has her mother’s support. My mum was ok, she just didn’t know how to deal with me or the nightmares etc that I was having at the time.
I’m glad I had enough inner knowledge to know the shrink was misguided. However, several of these kind of episodes with alleged ‘mental health professionals’ has made me very skeptical about their ‘profession’

September 1, 2017 5:14 pm
Reply to  Universali

Ppl with Degrees are allowed to make bigger, more wide ranging, mistakes. Mental Health is not well understood.

I’ve learnt being a Water sign is also not a disease.

September 1, 2017 8:29 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

being a water sign raised by aquarians, goes doubly. Amazing? I am not a freak because I have Actual Feelings and quite like feeling them, it’s productive and even healthy!! Who knew? Took me 35 years to figure that one out properly hahahahaha

September 2, 2017 7:56 am
Reply to  Sam

Oh Oh I was raised by a gemini sun mother and father and of course that air just could not see my water at all. Was told I was a mess constantly. Then called aloof when I decided I’d had enough and couldn’t fit in.

September 2, 2017 9:28 am
Reply to  emg

yes! after a while you just can’t be bothered investing yourself – Not fulfilling at all (especially with transformative personal transits underway). That’s the current state of affairs with my family anyway. I hope it changes, stilted conversations are not my happy place

thanks PF for the idea back up there

September 2, 2017 11:09 am
Reply to  Sam

I don’t talk to my 3 parents. My siblings are Fire or Air bar my fav bro, @ 4 planet Toro. I did feel like l was bowling in cricket but they were batting in baseball.

September 2, 2017 11:02 am
Reply to  emg

I did same.

September 1, 2017 8:32 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

I wonder if libra nnode for watery people is also a call for a kind of balanced emotional intelligence & expression thing. Air node is ideas, mental realms, communication, libra is balance, and the house is the rest, and informed by our own astro shizzle. just a thought

September 2, 2017 11:15 am
Reply to  Sam

Yes…..mine is 3rd. I gotta get my writership underway;esp as NN is at home there. And coupled with Mars @ 0* Virgo. I only saw that connection the other when someone said Mars in Virgo is a writer.

dark star
dark star
August 30, 2017 1:47 pm
Reply to  emg

Those sex as my ayahuasca vibes 😉 😉 I want to cla

dark star
dark star
August 30, 2017 2:06 pm
Reply to  dark star

Nep and Pluto are stronger in my chart but I want to claim Uranus too…maybe just as a lighter note. second house loose conj nep sat and squaring my 11th h aquarian Lilith

August 31, 2017 2:47 am
Reply to  dark star

I’d love a light Uranus but mine is Gung ho full on, shift or I’ll break you. It’s even thrown me to the ground and broken a few bones when it was conjunction mars at my asc! I mean it’s a driving force in my life. Weird shit finds me.

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
August 30, 2017 8:39 am

blimey my son was just telling me abt his psychic stuff on the drive home today.
but he said ‘i dont think the force wants me to tell you’
ok george, lol x x

Saoirse Kirke
Saoirse Kirke
August 30, 2017 8:17 am

I was just wishing I could share the simple element of part of a dream and thought, go online tell mystic. I did a spread in the dream and got all four aces. It’s hard to tell what’s real these days and with Neptune flirting with my Pisces Mercury chart ruler my cave has turned into a theater that couldnt get written down fast enough. New old new old the revolution is just a circle stuff. Numbers and images and too much reading dammed up behind my navel. I’ve been wondering what stones Deucalion and Pyrrah threw. It’s just all… Read more »

September 1, 2017 5:44 am
Reply to  Saoirse Kirke

I had a similar dream once. I knelt down on the ground and as I touched the earth a card would appear. I did this 5 times and each time received an ace with an image of the moon. Each image was a different phase, starting from the new moon. The 5th a full moon rising above dark clouds. All I can tell you is from that time my life changed dramatically. Everything changed, where I lived, how I lived and all the people in my life. The dream still comes to me at times. It was full color and… Read more »

LiberatingVenus
LiberatingVenus
August 30, 2017 7:37 am

Also, re: I-Ching – I am in love. When I was younger it didn’t speak to me the way it does now but something about my age/longer & deeper immersion in symbolism has it yielding striking insights at this juncture. I seriously think this could become a go-to divination method for me – it’s scary accurate and I have and infinite amount of respect for its wisdom.

August 30, 2017 9:03 am

same here… I ching delivers its answers with a kind of mic drop, but not in a harsh way
i know when I ask the right question when the answer makes all of the ‘follow-up’ questions kind of disappear from my mind.
Credit to the i ching too for allowing me to learn some kind of chill (alongside meditation talks) in the face of gigantic heartache last year.

LiberatingVenus
LiberatingVenus
August 31, 2017 7:32 am
Reply to  Sam

Right?! From an interpretive standpoint, I can’t adequately explain how it resonates with me other than to say it seems to more clearly amalgamate general symbolism, astrology, etc. and spit it out into a very potent and cohesive package for me. I feel like I’m working with its imagery on multiple levels simultaneously and synthesizing – I think the best word for this process would be “synergy”; the sum is greater than all the various components that have gone into it. Personally, I also find that Yi can have a really dry sense of humor – I like its candor… Read more »

August 31, 2017 9:32 pm

Yes. You have to kind of sit down respectfully and internally position yourself like you’re listening to a very wise and kind, but absolutely no-nonsense grandparent.
Have had the “ohhh ok lol” answers sometimes!
(This also in reply to rubent!)

Rubent
Rubent
September 1, 2017 8:50 am
Reply to  Sam

Bang on with the old grandparent!

Rubent
Rubent
August 31, 2017 3:59 pm
Reply to  Sam

Ahaha I like this. I feel like the I ching has been niggling around me after I first came upon it. I’ve not given it the attention because I don’t feel I have the proper focus to give it the attention it deserves. However the sense around it did actually feel like a mic drop, but like a mic drop on a cloud, bouncing up and down patiently.

August 31, 2017 9:38 pm
Reply to  Rubent

In contrast with the tarot, which (to me) is more like a conversation with a chatty but insightful friend.

In all this I have forgotten about runes! A Norse equivalent (not really) to the I ching, (only in the sense that it is based on pictographs not images.)

LiberatingVenus
LiberatingVenus
August 30, 2017 7:31 am

!!! That is some whack synchronicity; I just wrote something quite recently re: differentiating the various forms of “intuition”, though I didn’t go nearly this far into it! I experience all of the above to varying degrees – my nativity is fairly decently wired to the Outer Planets, but for the most part I had to grow into these tendencies via transit/progression which served to unlock latent natal potential. The least common form me is the Uranian clairvoyance, though when it does (randomly and totally beyond my control) hit it’s freaky as hell. Uranian clairvoyance seems more to me like… Read more »

Mistress of Mirrors
Mistress of Mirrors
August 30, 2017 7:30 am

With Cancer Mercury, Neptune in 1st, a loaded 8th house and 12th house North Node I guess I’m bound to be more sensitive to this stuff but it’s weird nevertheless. Thank you for this post! Yesterday was full of weird synchronity with my ex. I read the first text message from him in weeks, look up – and the lamp posts in my yard light up on that second. They haven’t been working in ages. This has happened before with lamp posts on the street and with my ex’s yard light. I’ve also been getting this weird message of two… Read more »

alchemy-salt
alchemy-salt
August 30, 2017 7:26 am

I like this! I definitely have flashes of Uranian psychic energy that usually leave me laughing and/or shaking my head. A few years ago while I was at art school I made a lot of work about the links between completely disparate things that only I could understand. Unfortunately it wasn’t very good art though, because, well, only I could understand it… Would love to develop my Neptunian skills though!

Sim oneness
Sim oneness
August 30, 2017 7:16 am

I was just in awe, talking to you actually

August 30, 2017 6:38 am

Whoops! Fq…there’s my aphorism, dl and pi, 😀

August 30, 2017 9:09 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

August 30, 2017 12:51 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

You’re the Colonel of truth.

August 30, 2017 4:52 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

It’s contagious x I’ll put another down below

August 30, 2017 6:36 am

Hm yes with those things strong i agree with all of this, and overriding all, as a player of Oracle and Tarot here (a witch once told me it was okay, even though i didn’t ask, she said it was a ‘learning tool for a woman’, in the context of me growing into being one) is the true knowledge that there is no future but what i make. Actions and decisions, but also the attitude with which i even simply “be”. Which is more than just passive, because how you “are” with yourself is how you interact and relate, and… Read more »

12th House Virgo
12th House Virgo
August 30, 2017 11:35 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

When I was at my most “psychic” if being at your most of it as a thing, or during my nervous breakdown, if its not, I notice that the “answer” I got depended on my attitude/question. I put attitude/question as one word-thing because when asking a silent question, attitude and question are one. In any case, I noticed that I controlled the outcome. The answers would change dramatically depending on my expectation. Then again – who am I to decode an answer? I can only see what I can see, not what I refuse to see, which is where an… Read more »

September 1, 2017 4:43 am

12th, i keep re-reading but not replying only because it’s taking me time to grip onto your thoughts.

I am thinking about the integrated attitude.

It must be what is missing somewhere at the moment for me. Like i get the idea, but not feel truly.