Weekly Horoscope From July 1 Is Posted

Weekly Horoscope

Read your Weekly Horoscope!. Here we go into Pluto City and the Hyper-Mars Volatility, eight weeks out from Eclipse Season. It’s a good time to up whatever your most robust Anti-Crap-From-Muggles method is, set your intent/resolve and read the astral management tips in the Weekly Horoscope From July 1.

Here is the quick take for Leo, Virgo, and Libra.

LEO

Situations that have been hot-zones for weeks reach Grudge Flashpoint. Your task is not to let any catharsis mess with your overall evolution, hormonal serenity, hair or nutrition regime.  You can’t be in a non-stop snit until Mars clears Pluto on Weds…or can you? At least make it productive. Do not mix up current issues with the residue of long-gone battles. You won, remember? Weds onward is smoother.

VIRGO

Chiron turning Retro in your House of Love over the weekend is psychotherapeutic and poignant. Ancient romance angst could resurface. Random bolts of brilliant insight re once upon a time crush-lust scenarios strike. The ghosts settle by Monday, inspiring a new ‘healthy relationship’ resolve. Mars accelerates and forces creative or parenting strategy renewal. Do not invest in Chaos Addicts.

LIBRA

Remember that you are the tactician of the Zodiac and do not let erratic circumstances scatter your game planning. Mars is agitated and in whistle-blower/muck-raking mode all week. It is not energy you can cruise through, but it is a scene you can morph to your advantage. Ensure you score some solo Q-Time as a psychic sanctuary. Prepare for fluid shifts and stances, especially in work-biz-career. It eases by Thurs.

Image: Vasily Kafanov

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
July 1, 2017 8:24 pm

Eventful weekend, the man I have had a crush on for literally years by chance arranged an order through my work so I made sure and had a nice chat with him when he picked up his stuff. So decided to bit brave and contact him ordering a tee for my niece as a convenient cover, got a quick response then went quiet for a day or so and figured he’s a busy guy (running for the Greens on top of underground punk rock legend / ska + full time employed …) Happen to check FB – a private msg… Read more »

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
July 1, 2017 8:26 pm

Ha! Meant rellie: )

*Australian for relative

alchemy-salt
alchemy-salt
June 30, 2017 5:22 am

I’m currently stuck in a should-I-shouldn’t-I leave my job rut (short story: hate the job, love the coworkers) so I’m hoping this week might give me some clarity either way. I just hope it doesn’t come via something so grim happening that I have no choice but to leave :/

LightningButterfly
LightningButterfly
June 30, 2017 9:21 pm
Reply to  alchemy-salt

I have the same exact deal! Well more about hating the boss, work is fine, love the coworkers and work/life balance.

Kel
Kel
July 1, 2017 4:36 pm

Me threee!!!

June 29, 2017 2:59 pm

Is anyone a regular reader of the I ching here?
Specifically trigram 54 which in some translations is ‘a loveless marriage’. I have given careful thought also to the interps on the James dekorne page.
Naturally I’m asking in the context of a certain person. If you have any constructive thoughts to add about how this tends to play out (the interpretations are pretty clear, I’ll admit) I’d be willing to listen… Thank you.. love pi

12th House Virgo
12th House Virgo
June 29, 2017 4:26 pm
Reply to  Sam

It depends on the query, but the hexagram it indicates relationship issues on your mind. It doesn’t – as far as I know or have experienced – mean anything other than relationship issues occupying your mind. Were there any changing lines?

I use taoscopy as a reference. Short and pointed translations. http://taoscopy.com/en/hexa/54

12th House Virgo
12th House Virgo
June 29, 2017 4:26 pm
Reply to  Sam

June 30, 2017 5:06 am

Thanks 12v, will take a look!

12th House Virgo
12th House Virgo
June 29, 2017 1:55 pm

BTW – how are Saggos doing these days? I work with one and she seems about to snap. I know I am not alone in being ready for Saturn to move to Capricorn.

I wonder, are Saturn transits easier when you’re a Cap?

June 29, 2017 2:03 pm

Like I said above, I took my dog for a five hour walk. I was trying to walk out of my head. Neptune square my Moon Neptune and Jupes on my Pluto.

Saturn, Saturn go away, Saggi moon wants to play. And take Neptune with you.

pearl
pearl
June 29, 2017 7:22 pm
Reply to  Electro

Yup

June 29, 2017 9:13 pm
Reply to  Electro

“I was trying to walk out of my head”

Dear Goddess!! So true!! Even if it looks like i am walking to the shop or the bus stop, i’ll do it in a way that tries so so hard to escape the confines of my own mind and refresh by looking about and smelling the going-on.

June 29, 2017 2:29 pm

Come to think of it all the divine, beautiful, ebullient sadges in my life have been thoroughly smashed by Saturn. Poor loves.

pearl
pearl
June 29, 2017 7:23 pm
Reply to  Sam

Saturn in scorp wasn’t fun either

Scorpy
Scorpy
June 29, 2017 8:05 pm

Speaking as a Cap Asc, my first Saturn return was a dream.
I had the time of my life in my late 20’s. It was the 80’s so different socio / economic climate.

Saturn ruled peeps are doing Saturn all the time, anyway.

Transit wise, Saturn on (my Libra) Venus was the worst transit ever!! And Saturn on my (Saggo moon) was no walk in the park either.

Not worried about Saturn in Cap (on Asc) at all.

MissDee
MissDee
June 30, 2017 5:04 am
Reply to  Scorpy

Found Saturn square Venus (in kataka) and Saturn opposed my Moon (in Taurus) among the hardest time ever in my life.

12th House Virgo
12th House Virgo
June 29, 2017 1:48 pm

I am so sick of Chiron running over my DC. Its been Chiron transits for ages. I’ll tell you what – I am better for it. As in, I have a stronger sense of what I can and cannot change about myself and had made peace with what I cannot (until Neptune opposes my Sun/AC anyway). Today, I keep hearing a friend replay in my head. She is saying “We’re all good people here.” The context was some time my ex was trying to argue that we should all tolerate some form of bullshit because said bullshit provider was somehow… Read more »

MissDee
MissDee
June 29, 2017 7:04 am

Funny enough (Virgo rising here) I was planning to get finally rid of all the painting/posters I had in my old house (where I was living with my now long time ex husband) and that I have never hanged on the walls in the new one.
They were just sitting there.
And yes the whole week has been paved with memories, sometimes regrets and kinda “sensing” couple themes and sub-themes in other peeps conversations.

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
June 29, 2017 7:02 am

think its time my work muse came back, lol

June 29, 2017 11:55 am
Reply to  scorpiodawn

Seriously!! I can’t do anything productive, it’s like an aversion to a bad smell. I walked the dog for almost five hours today instead of doing anything on my to do list.

Skarab
Skarab
June 29, 2017 1:14 pm
Reply to  Electro

I hung out with my cat on the roof terrace watching cloud formations all day – and this with trans Mars-Mercury on my Sun & a truck-load of papers to mark.

Skarab
Skarab
June 29, 2017 1:36 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Neptune!? why is it i never look at Neptune? It’s trine exact my Sun by a few mins…. explains the rose smelling lately.

June 29, 2017 1:58 pm
Reply to  Skarab

I have Neptune square my Moon Neptune. Good times.

Skarab
Skarab
June 29, 2017 5:48 pm
Reply to  Electro

Dude… :/

I know that when Neptune was sq Neptune & opposite my Moon, i went through a really horrible time… Like some super hard-core dark spiritual test of sorts. As it passed I came out a lot humbler and more spiritually connected i think. Hope you are doing OK. xx

June 30, 2017 6:52 am
Reply to  Skarab

I’m hanging in there, skarab, thank you. Really grotty in there but you gotta go in to dig it out, right? x

Jokerman
Jokerman
June 29, 2017 3:04 pm
Reply to  Skarab

I have 10 major aspects to Neptune.
I am not allowed to forget Neptune.
It is concrete nebulous reality mist.

Skarab
Skarab
June 29, 2017 5:55 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Yeah, mine has it’s amorphous tentacles hooking onto virtually every planet & angle – it’s Rising, ffs. And yet i am in denial… gradually, gradually – then suddenly WHOA where am i?

June 29, 2017 9:09 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Well, we cannot forget Neptune, but it seems just when we really think we know how to look at its influence we have been fooling ourselves / too convinced / bound for some sort of quietly shocking revelation. Yet, somehow, just when we’ve thought we got it all wrong and have no idea, someone will awkwardly let us know we made THEM see something another way. There are benefits, just more collective or compassionate than for the self, quite often. No matter how experienced one becomes, it never fails to feel weird.

Jokerman
Jokerman
June 29, 2017 6:01 am

So this is not about the Weekly rather the Daily ones. I had a meal with colleagues. A Virgo, my vintage, & 4 people who’ll do their first Sat return at the same time I’ll do my 2nd; in Cap. “……Mars in your sign is the instigator / catalyst, people will be seeking guidance, leadership and inspiration from you” I did their charts and illicited some stunned looks regarding some of their placements. I picked the Scorp as having a lot of Sagg (Moon, Merc and Venus as it turns out) & the Toro as having Mars in Cancer. I… Read more »

June 29, 2017 11:52 am
Reply to  Jokerman

You’ve got the magic powder.

June 29, 2017 9:05 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Hey, fangirl, we are ever changed by participating in Mystic’s site. You are definitely flying some kind of personal revolution with benefits for all, and it’s amazing to read this against your usual comments about being on the fringe with others. Positive Outlooks, eh? You freakin Uranian, you.

Jokerman
Jokerman
July 1, 2017 1:06 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

I actually like being an outlier because to conform would be death; meta-hysterically.

June 30, 2017 8:31 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

I hopped in my car today, turned on the radio, and guess what song had just started? Aww, I thought of you all the way on the other side of this big rock in space. xx

Jokerman
Jokerman
July 1, 2017 12:59 am
Reply to  Electro

“Shelter me from the powder and the finger
Cover me with the thought that pulled the trigger
Think of me as one you’d never figured”

I just love Neil’s evocative lyrics melded by that guttural guitar.

A follow-up to that above: the Scorp F and Toro M haven’t stopped badgering me. The Scorp said no-one has had the guts to say to her the things I said. She said they always tip-toe around her.