The Mars In Leo Woman.

When you’re in love with a Mars in Leo woman, you learn to give over the spotlight. You wear sunglasses at night, to shield from the glare.  In the tradition of last week’s, There’s Something About Mars In Leo Men, voila the lady stage hogs.  Or is stage diva apter here?  Nothing dims their glow. They like eye makeup that you can see from orbiting space satellites, projecting their voice and grand entrances.

They embody Performance Leo and remind people that the ancients thought charisma to be a supernatural attribute. Not that they’re all glitz and pose. The Mars in Leo woman is stoic. She believes that the show must go on.  And on and on and on. You would not want to attempt to upstage any of them. They’re often drawn to the arts or cultural mavens cast them in that role from an early age. They can dance, get emotive about drama or words and will be unfailingly professional with any form of publicity. A Mars in Leo woman draws the light.

And, she is likely to be genuinely more comfortable on stage or in the media spotlight, than she would be lurking in the shadows of some backwater.

Sofia Vergara dancing

Gigi and Bella Hadid
Hillary Clinton

, , ,

Taurus Vixen
Taurus Vixen
August 3, 2019 10:07 am

Definitely Mars in Leo. My 20’s were spent being a club dancer up high on speakers and the stage. My current career, I’m still on but the so called stage is different. Still, love making an entrance

thelovelyduckling
thelovelyduckling
April 1, 2017 6:59 pm

I’m Mars in Leo, but I tend to shun the spotlight at all costs.

virgosun
virgosun
March 31, 2017 5:52 pm

Only found out recently I have Mars In Scorpio. Suddenly so many of my encounters make so much sense.

virgosun
virgosun
March 31, 2017 5:59 pm
Reply to  virgosun

Oh and stellium in Leo – does that count?

esw
esw
March 31, 2017 4:56 pm

Mars in Leo in the 6th house and praise through work matters the most to me. I need to be the best at my job and my dream is to be my own boss/the CEO/the HBIC. Who runs shit? Me.

socialgraffiti
socialgraffiti
March 31, 2017 1:05 pm

I have a 5th house stellium, can I join? 😛 all of these ladies know how to work it.

FireTryin'
FireTryin'
March 31, 2017 8:34 am

Assertively playful. Outstanding roar. Righteous and real warrior instincts. Instinctively raw and powerful. Weapons of personal attraction. Defender of sublime passion.

Alice
Alice
March 31, 2017 12:21 pm
Reply to  FireTryin'

Nice words. I have Mars conjunct descendant 5 Leo close to Saturn 29 degrees of Cancer.

FireTryin'
FireTryin'
April 1, 2017 2:38 pm
Reply to  Alice

Thank you, Alice. My Mars in Leo is in the 8th house.

Clavdia C
Clavdia C
December 7, 2017 4:28 am
Reply to  FireTryin'

Yes! Old post I know but it popped up in my side bar and as an 8th house Mars Leo I heartily concur.

Electro
Electro
March 30, 2017 6:54 pm

I don’t have this but I do have a sextile between my Leo sun and Gemini 8th house Mars. Thanks for the reminder, I always forget about it but I like it and need to shoosh it up.

Iman ages like a goddess, doesn’t she? I’ve always loved her style.

March 30, 2017 3:46 pm

What about Mars in other signs (both sexes)?

Skarab
Skarab
March 30, 2017 4:09 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

What about them?

March 30, 2017 6:12 pm
Reply to  Skarab

They are people too.

March 30, 2017 5:40 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

You need mystic’s sleazometer. It’s a rather accurate field guide to mars-venus signs

March 30, 2017 6:11 pm
Reply to  Sam

I’ve got that but other people’s experiences / notes are interesting too.

Electro
Electro
March 30, 2017 6:49 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Yeah I’m hoping for that too. Who wants to talk about my Gemini Mars? C’mon, let’s talk about it and then change the subject.

March 30, 2017 9:03 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Be honest PF, you just want to stalk the Pisces lady’s mars further.

March 30, 2017 10:58 pm
Reply to  Sam

Don’t jump to delusions. I’ve already read up on her Mars in Pisces exact opp my Venus in Virgo in the first week of knowing her. My Uranity wants to know about everybody.

March 30, 2017 9:02 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

there’s always google.?

March 30, 2017 11:00 pm
Reply to  Sam

Nuthn beats this site.

Wen
Wen
March 30, 2017 3:15 pm

Love!!!

March 30, 2017 2:42 pm

Woooo what a fabulous bunch of girls. I’m a mars in cancer in my fourth so have no comment other than the one above!

sphinx
sphinx
March 30, 2017 1:02 pm

So interesting! I have a Mars in Leo niece – she is bolshy, warm, kind, stubborn, musical, stubborn and amazing. She has a major earth trine Sun/asc/Moon and strong 9th House. I would not be surprised if she became a musician and travelled the earth having adventures. What an interesting selection of personalities.

Panthera
Panthera
March 30, 2017 11:54 am

12th house Leo Mars on south node. I may have it , but I dont show it

Skarab
Skarab
March 30, 2017 11:17 am

I’m too sexy for this post.

sphinx
sphinx
March 30, 2017 12:57 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Haha! Too sexy by far…

Tonja
Tonja
March 30, 2017 10:58 am

Mars in Leo in the 4th house. I’m stoked to see so many glamorous ladies sharing this placement.

Seabird
Seabird
March 30, 2017 10:08 am

Mars bang on at 0 degrees Leo and yes, it does always go on. I am just now figuring how it goes on, and have come on here to turn the Tarot…..
I am absolutely able to give over the spotlight but the minute I feel like I am being devalued….roar!

Leo on the Rise
Leo on the Rise
March 30, 2017 5:20 am

Oooh this is me…

I chime with all the above chicks

I’m an actress so yeah the show ALWAYS GOES ON whatever the circumstances……

Aphrodite
Aphrodite
March 30, 2017 2:47 am

Mars in Leo woman here. Genuinely believe I am
the most Interesting Person my friends/family have met.

Carey
Carey
March 30, 2017 4:30 am
Reply to  Aphrodite

Ha, love it!! Me too, Aphrodite! Mars and Venus both in Leo….Gemini moon and rising. But my Virgo Sun, mercury, Pluto and Uranus, all piled upon each other, are not comfy with me admitting this!!

Carrie
Carrie
March 31, 2017 11:17 am
Reply to  Aphrodite

Lol. You speak it, sister!

March 30, 2017 12:16 am

I have mars in leo

I’m pretty comfortable in the spotlight.

sometimes interview myself in the mirror.

I could never date anyone who didn’t like karaoke.

March 30, 2017 1:22 am

I won a karaoke singing “Wuthering Heights ” (Merc cj Uran in Leo)

Skarab
Skarab
March 30, 2017 11:22 am

or not have a secret bike? ;-).

Pandora
Pandora
March 31, 2017 3:34 am

I have Mars in Leo (9th house, trine 1st house Sagg sun and Mercury and Aries moon) and I wouldn’t be seen dead at karaoke. Never interviewed myself in a mirror either.. Avoid them (except when putting on make-up, and doing hair, very carefully). because they have the power to diminish, rather than boost inner confidence if you’ve got a perfectionist Uranus/Pluto on MC square Sun. But – and in spite of being born shy (Scorp rising) and having had to fight the shakes when in the spotlight for many years – I love big stages, e.g onstage with the… Read more »

Catfish moon
Catfish moon
March 29, 2017 11:35 pm

My teenage stepdaughter has Mars in Leo conjunct her sun…..
Curly red hair, loves to draw and is good at it, talks a ton!, unique.
I wish she would take drama.
She has to talk, unless she is drawing or tired and zoned in on her phone.
She paces when on the phone. She hates to be alone.
She eats little and is the first to wake up.

Carey
Carey
March 30, 2017 4:34 am
Reply to  Catfish moon

“I would not say she needs center stage, just she has to be involved. It does not matter what you doing or talking about, she has input and a strong opinion.” – 😀 Mars in Leo, Moon/Asc in Gemini – I relate!!

Zeberdie
Zeberdie
April 5, 2017 1:29 am
Reply to  Carey

Mars in Leo in 10th house conjunct Sun here. I concur, as a woman of strong opinions I believe everyone would benefit from my insight. I don’t need to be centre stage, I just need to be where the decisions are being made. My greatest issue is fear of not being heard or taken seriously. I am a strong and formidable warrior when moved by an injustice. Although I can waste a lot of time with frenetic activity that doesn’t necessarily get me anywhere.

Hannah
Hannah
March 29, 2017 9:49 pm

I have Mars 25″ Leo but in the 12th house and Virgo Ascendant… I don’t feel like the ladies above…at all.

But I have always have my hair long. I feel like I would lose my powers if I had short hair. And of course, I like men with long hair. Dreadlocks are even better!

Catfish moon
Catfish moon
March 29, 2017 11:23 pm
Reply to  Hannah

I have a Leo moon in the 12th house with a Virgo rising. I understand. 12th house Leo is interesting.

FieryPhoenix
FieryPhoenix
March 29, 2017 11:32 pm
Reply to  Catfish moon

I also am Virgo rising with a Leo 12th house which I have barely come to grips with. Still trying to understand the 12th house Leo thing without a huge amount of success! Open to any insights you’d like to share!

Catfish moon
Catfish moon
March 29, 2017 11:43 pm
Reply to  FieryPhoenix

Do you have any planets in Leo? My 12 house moon is strongly expressed, but that is because I am a cancer sun. The Leo part is not obvious. I have had creative dreams and visions as inspiration…..dreaming music, for example. The Leo hair connection is true for me, with lots of long thick hair, but The 12 house subtle and more subdued side is how I am comfortable, so I do not style my hair, do not color or cut it. I think of the Pisces influence of the 12th and I am very comfortable with tying that with… Read more »

Caritas
Caritas
March 30, 2017 12:43 pm
Reply to  Hannah

Totally behind you on the long hair. Mine has been as long as possible since I was 20, and I like dreads on men too. Actually I fantasize about having warrior hair myself – braids at the side like a Viking. ? The astrology of hair preferences. ? My Mars is in Leo 11th house.

rachel
rachel
March 31, 2017 12:24 pm
Reply to  Caritas

Mars in Leo (accompanied by sun, merc, venus) and I agree on the long hair–my partner has a mane himself (also Leo sun–Aqua rising, so sun in 7th–yes it works, lol).

I only ever have had friends trim my ends–have literally never paid for a haircut or had a drastic cut–ever. ALTHOUGH I was strangely tempted to shave my head when uranus first entered Aries–the sign of my moon. I notice the trend of women with shaved heads really kicked off around that time…

rachel
rachel
March 31, 2017 12:19 pm
Reply to  Hannah

Is that you in that photo!?

Di
Di
August 3, 2019 11:31 pm
Reply to  rachel

I never saw all these answers! I don’t know why. I like what Catfish moon said about expressing and experiencing spiritual things through the arts. I think I have been doing that and didn’t make the connection before. I also don’t dye my hair but like to change my haircut often, several layers always. I still jave managed to have it long. Now near my waist. Mars return is coming! Do you celebrate or do something special? I came to this post because MM juat shared it on Facebook. *Rachel: that is my picture. I used to have blog about… Read more »