Shallow Oscar Observations

Up for some shallow Oscars astrology observations? For some reason that is no doubt to do with tradition, the Academy Awards are always held in Pisces Season – befitting an industry that is the epitome of Neptune Vibe.  And an Oscars held right on a Solar Eclipse held more potential for surreal drama than usual.  Enter the envelope stuff-up, apparently the fault of monolithic accounting firm Price Waterhouse Coopers.

Oh and also Virgo Of Fashion Karl Lagerfeld sniping at Leo Rising/Cancer Sun Meryl Streep, of all people.

But what i noticed was the Leo Vibe of the evening; Viola Davis and Casey Affleck are both Leos and Emma Stone have Leo Rising.  And then, of course, the woman who should be the winner of some sort of epic Leo Hair Award, Halle Berry, bringing it with some major statement.

Thoughts?

, ,

Cora L. Sanchez
Cora L. Sanchez
March 3, 2017 12:20 pm

Good day,,,, Read my testimony!!! Getting ex back after a breakup. Am Cora L. Sanchez 30 from UK, my boyfriend of a 2year just broke up with me and am 28 weeks pregnant. I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice… Read more »

Betty
Betty
February 28, 2017 11:03 am

I love Halle Berry’s hair. in fact since I don’t have hair like that, some time ago I bought a wig that looks just like that. I’m a double Leo sun/moon too! I was so surprised to see her hairdo and had to giggle because it’s like my wig that I love wearing.

Aqua
Aqua
February 28, 2017 5:15 am

Disturbing and upsetting that Casey Affleck got a gong 🙁
Disrespect towards women is being awarded at the moment.

February 27, 2017 3:01 pm

I LOVE a good shallow Oscar observation.

Well isn’t it a new wardrobe moon for pisces and wardrobe/hair=leo?

That’s what my astro book said.

amazonalison
amazonalison
February 27, 2017 1:55 pm

All this Leo energy is like the prelude to the NN entering Leo later this year.

Aqua
Aqua
February 28, 2017 5:21 am
Reply to  amazonalison

But in Casy Affleck and Donald Trumps case [mars Leo cnj Asc] its the worst most entitled side of Leo.
Although in Caseys case Im also looking at the Scorpio planets and most especially Mars in Taurus, imv one of the most problematic placements bar none, especially when it comes to womens rights.

Aside from that there was a Leo President for 8 years during Libra/Virgo nodes.

GemLeoLib
GemLeoLib
February 27, 2017 1:20 pm

A lot of dresses seemed to be old hollywood glamour style too. Golds, flapper-esq, beaded dresses. And the stage was very art-deco. Leo/Pisces for sure!

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
February 27, 2017 1:08 pm

Gold!

starfish
starfish
February 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Yes, I had a chuckle about one film being eclipsed by another, especially with the Neptune involvement. And maybe the Jupiter opp Uranus/Mars added a touch of graciousness and class to the chaotic, surprising ‘upset’ handover.

pumpkin
pumpkin
February 27, 2017 11:06 am

I did not watch, but it is year of the Fire Rooster, and it is all about flamboyance!

Jokerman
Jokerman
February 27, 2017 8:30 am

I dunno what all the fuss is about the wrong film being awarded is about. I mean I lost all of my small interest for this stuff when they gave Gwyneth Paltrow the gong for some lightweight shit instead of it going to the meaty performance that Cate Blanchett delivered.

I’d rather drive a truck.

Skarab
Skarab
February 27, 2017 9:07 am
Reply to  Jokerman

i’d rather rake muck

Skarab
Skarab
February 27, 2017 10:53 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Yes – that was another 1999 event – and one of the most squirm inducing acceptance speeches ever by Gwyneth.

For more Oscars trivia – also 1999 (i’m nailing 2 posts in one – i’m not wasting this power-astro surge going on atm) – I quite enjoyed Roberto Benigni’s acceptance speech. I think he was living out T Jupiter square his Chiron moment (i did check) when he said:

“This is too much . . . I would like to be Jupiter and kidnap everybody and lie down in the firmament making love to everybody.”…..niiiiiice.

Jokerman
Jokerman
February 27, 2017 12:52 pm
Reply to  Skarab

And has since relatively disappeared.

February 27, 2017 6:26 pm
Reply to  Skarab

I LOVED! his excitement, I remember that speech, announced by none other than Sophia Loren 😀

LiberatingVenus
LiberatingVenus
February 27, 2017 7:51 am

Didn’t watch, but heard about the best picture SNAFU and laughed while knowing that Mercury just dipped into the sign of its detriment (Pisces) & is ON the Nodes – there was bound to be a flub somewhere with this Neptune-ruled eclipse in the mix …best picture literally got “eclipsed”!

February 27, 2017 5:25 am

I want to know if someone got fired over that. How did they NOT put a Virgo in charge. I mean, assuming there wasnt..

Lili
Lili
February 27, 2017 5:28 am
Reply to  Sam

Maybe all that Pisces pull esp Neptune and Chiron blurred the lens?

Lili
Lili
February 27, 2017 5:29 am
Reply to  Lili

Never say, Fool-proof, perfect, etc. Tempts the trickster-

Skarab
Skarab
February 27, 2017 5:48 am
Reply to  Lili

love the trickster.

February 27, 2017 6:11 pm
Reply to  Lili

SO true… Trixter sez o rly?

February 27, 2017 5:22 am

HALLE BERRY
my new hair guru. You could lose your phone in those tresses: perfect.
I’m basically looking to Scorpio / Leo / Cancerian combinations as a way to study my draconic chart (double Leo, Scorpio rising, cancer moon) and also my natal chart ongoing Operation Leo… These stars are a great start 🙂

Lili
Lili
February 27, 2017 5:55 am
Reply to  Sam

My Draconic has Pisces-Aries crowd and Mars in Scorp. My geo-natal SN is same degree as Draconic Aries Rising- NN is Draconic 7th Cusp- Very inspiring!!

Jokerman
Jokerman
February 27, 2017 12:48 pm
Reply to  Sam

Aquas do hair without any evidence.

Lucy
Lucy
February 27, 2017 5:08 am

The Virgos should have been handling the envelopes.

Lili
Lili
February 27, 2017 5:23 am
Reply to  Lucy

Yes with a Virgo/Cap proof reading!

virgolicious
virgolicious
February 27, 2017 4:26 pm
Reply to  Lili

Lol – that would be this Virgo/Cap! Long career as an editor. It’s my superpower.

Lili
Lili
February 27, 2017 4:50 am

Where were the Virgos?!

12th House Virgo
12th House Virgo
February 27, 2017 7:58 am
Reply to  Lili

Feeling very bitchy and hiding at their lair cleaning or snipping at people in public – or was that just me and Karl? 🙂

Jokerman
Jokerman
February 27, 2017 8:36 am

You, KL & me.

Jokerman
Jokerman
February 27, 2017 8:35 am
Reply to  Lili

When KL dies it’ll be revealed he was the star of a movie which lasted 68,264 hours.

February 27, 2017 6:08 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Best comment you’ve ever made 😀

Skarab
Skarab
February 27, 2017 4:28 am

The envelope blunder reminds me of a phrase i heard ages ago from a Pisces barista: “it is symptomatic of a declining quality in reality” – very handy phrase for recent times.

Halle Berry (Leo Sun/Moon/Mercury) – what i would give for that hair!!

February 27, 2017 5:18 am
Reply to  Skarab

Oh my god! I want to marry that barista.

Mary
Mary
February 27, 2017 3:27 am

Totally agree! I saw Halle Berry and thought her hair was full on Leo. Also, the majority of the gowns were strong colours and huge, and one must particularly single out Jessica Biehl’s golden dress. That there was Leo Leo!