Eclipse Prepper

Subscribers will be noting that the Horoscopes are starting to Eclipse Prep already. The Leo Full Moon Lunar Eclipse is a week away and then the New Pisces Moon (a Solar Eclipse) at the end of the month.

This is all covered fully in the Feb Monthly Horoscopes, actually in all the Scopes…but what are YOUR Eclipse Prep moves this weekend?

And okay, is anyone noticing an early upsurge in control dramatics, tyrannical outbursts, ego-driven manipulations and the like?  This is going to be fixed energy and that can turn truculent. But it is also in aspect to rut buster, new neural groove inspiring Uranus. Don’t get boxed in. Detach from dysfunction.

Transcend turgid attempts to colonize your thought/feeling process. Or…fight it. Mars is in Aries, after all. Frustration can be morphed into fulfillment and a better outcome very quickly if you resist the power tripping aspect of this intensification.

Another advantage of a Full Moon Eclipse vibe like this – it’s a massive creativity enhancer.

Thoughts?

Invicta
Invicta
February 5, 2017 5:16 pm

Just found a paper copy of bitch Goddess report I have Herodias exactly ON my Venus in Leo and so it’s no wonder I’ve having meltdowns and feeling so angered at the time and energy wasted on idiotic men. Venus in Leo in the 8th doesn’t settle for anything and hell hath no fury like Herodiaz scorned. Then there’s Kali exactly conjuct my Lilith too so err ja. That plus the major life changes and seriously cathartic effect of ongoing kondo Fever – old note books and emails are seriously distracting and it’s weird how trying to write a particular… Read more »

Pegasus
Pegasus
February 5, 2017 6:11 pm
Reply to  Invicta

Yes ‘Chakra’ has been a buzzword like ‘Karma’ without much knowledge about what they mean, tho’ it was mentioned 20 years ago that it would enter mainstream language.It has. I prefer ‘energy centres’ that emanate from the endocrine system. Am also learning to live without a cash flow but the changes needed are happening too slowly to keep within budget thereby racking up debt that Myst warned about so often previously. After 23 years of bodywork, i’m tired and enjoying retirement, not being expected to be in top form and perfectly dressed for others which becomes more of an effort… Read more »

Devonic1
Devonic1
February 5, 2017 7:40 am

“Detach From Dysfunction” – Great line Mystic – I think I need the T-shirt!!!

February 4, 2017 4:11 am

The eclipse will be happening ON my Mars (10th H) and squaring Jupiter Scorp exact in my 1st

While trans Uranus will trine my Mars exact too.

(NN will also be ON my Pluto in 10th)

This is a lot of Yang action.
I normally don’t worry about astro alignments and eclipses – but this looks a bit ominous. Also it’s happening on the 11th – a number that has been relentlessly hounding me for years.
A bit paranoid.

February 4, 2017 4:19 am
Reply to  Skarab

Wheres ya bin?
Wheres ya wheally bin?
I’ve been missin ya….with a gun, lol

Its 3* off my Merc and exact sq.myJup and 4* off opp my Chiron.

February 4, 2017 4:49 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Hey Pf! Had lots of Jupe/Lilith/Uranus action & couldn’t stand the crazy vibe so i hit the road & had me a screen fast.

You in lurve again?

Yeah, the above are all exact hits – but ALL my chart will be pinged by this eclipse one way or another – Grand Cross and all – and i’m talking by under 2º orbs. Prob nothing will happen, lol!

February 4, 2017 4:52 am
Reply to  Skarab

I reckon it will signal the beginning of a new phase, defined by the Leo aqua eclipses.

February 4, 2017 5:43 am
Reply to  Sam

Hi Pi. Leo/Aqua the individual and the collective…. i’m struggling with this.

February 4, 2017 7:10 am
Reply to  Sam

Yeah? I was just thinking about haute Leos and thinking that while Leo energy is often focused on its own narrative, the flipside is that haute Leo can’t bear to see anyone hiding their light under a bushel. They really do want everyone to inhabit themselves and express and operate themselves fully and with tru life. Leos respect people who are true to themselves. I think this is why Aquas are catnip to them, because aqua dgaf about what other people think. so they are honest /not fake. Also, not competing with Leo lol. Aqua narrative is “but that isn’t… Read more »

February 4, 2017 9:05 am
Reply to  Sam

Yes it does – i guess what you’re saying is that it boils down to *authenticity* – which my Leo Moon & stellium covet. But how to channel that through the Libra Asc – which wants to please everybody & maintain harmony – is where i sometimes get unstuck.

February 4, 2017 5:53 pm
Reply to  Skarab

AahhhhA. So you have / had a Uranus opposition and a Jupiter conjunction with your Libra asc at some time? I reckon as Leo and Libra are sextile, there are definitely ways that this energy can hold hands. Maybe a question you can ask is “is pleaseing everybody re issue X serving my highest good? Is the world seeing the best of what I have to offer if I am busy being peacemaker?” It could be that you don’t necessarily ‘need’ to be that person. Maybe things can work themselves out? Or see what happens if you don’t do the… Read more »

February 5, 2017 3:00 am
Reply to  Sam

Yes! – Jupe conjunct Asc (just been on my Lib NN too) and Uranus hanging about my DC for ever….hence these kinda thoughts recently.
Thank you for your fab thoughts, Pi ……and er, yes ‘course i’m fuqing gorgeous …Ahahahahahah..

February 5, 2017 3:25 am
Reply to  Sam

Funnily enough, my 2 closest friends since teen yrs are a multi Leo & a multi Aqua – fabulous life study & lessons to learn from them too.

February 5, 2017 3:45 am
Reply to  Sam

I think Uranus has a lot to do with this too – it’s been trining that Leo stellium for a couple of years (now trine exact Mars!) Really messing with the Libra bits. Then Lilith appears on the Asc too! Omg i felt like a bag full of wild cats. Only thing that soothes is Nature, earth…

February 4, 2017 6:06 pm
Reply to  Skarab

Is your Leo stellium in 7th house? I just had a thought of running or joining a theatre group or something.

February 4, 2017 6:07 pm
Reply to  Sam

No! what?? I meant 11th house.

February 5, 2017 2:45 am

In my 10th.
There’s no hiding it, lol.

February 4, 2017 6:51 pm
Reply to  Skarab

another thought.. my mother has a big crunchy 7th house leo/libra stellium and aqua asc. multi air. She is not capable of voicing what SHE wants. Or her feelings or position on anything. It’s great for conflict resolution when she’s the adjudicator. Mega Fukt when she is one of the parties who have to play ball. It drives me insane. I can’t even. I will ask, “what do you want re X” and she will answer, while looking unsettled and conflicted, “……….what do YOU want” (or equivalent) and at times I have almost shouted THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH… Read more »

February 5, 2017 4:00 am
Reply to  Sam

Yes, nothing worse than a diet of air & aloofness for a little water creature. And we also have to remember that our parents generation were prob suffering from PTSD (war & post war) – & tough love was the order of the day. No wonder Gen X is also called the lost generation!

February 4, 2017 10:40 am
Reply to  Sam

That was my relship with my Sister. My Aqua Moon egalitarianism always fought her Leonine regalitarianism. Plus her Cap moon is opp my Sun. But we both Kat Ascs.

February 4, 2017 9:39 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Just read the other thread where you asked wtf i was. Thank you for your concern you crazy crustacean. xx
And you ARE in love again, lol – what a surprise!
I thought of you every time i passed a T2 & 3 – which was annoying… 😛

February 4, 2017 10:32 am
Reply to  Skarab

Ha T3s & T2s..ha ha ha. I just pulled engine out to stp oel leak at the crankcase union. I also got this mad Porsche style stainless extractors from UK for AU$830. Made in Spain!!! On the road again this week. I’ve had trouble getting Qld teacher rego-just Aust state-based bureaucratic bs. But I’m back in my old trade in a week to bide me over till papers and a job sorted. It was the recent Merc Rx that took my Pisces away ……and other 7H stuff that brought her back again. I’ve gotta be in Brizzy…she couldn’t see how… Read more »

CleverUserID
CleverUserID
February 4, 2017 2:22 am

“is anyone noticing an early upsurge in control dramatics, tyrannical outbursts, ego-driven manipulations and the like? ” the last 2 days have been like death race 2000 out there on the highways. folks are literally driving like mad-men and women. it’s terrifying. such aggression. i wondered what was going on. for it to be on such an epic scale, i knew it had to be driven by the planets. personally, i’m just crying all the time, idk what’s squaring or conjunct or on my whozzit, i can’t think. been getting abt 4 hours of sleep a night, had a 3.5… Read more »

February 4, 2017 1:54 am

YES to ramped up ego driven toxicity I am experiencing a bullying situation at work with a person who wants my job and is now stooping to sabotaging the business in attempts to make me look bad her outrageous rudeness was being met with calm professionalism so she is now upping the dirty tricks It has gone from a job I loved and six months in she was hired for a warehouse job took one look at my position and decided she wanted it, and basically engineered an unbearable work vibe til I the point now where tomorrow the resumes… Read more »

Belle
Belle
February 4, 2017 2:24 am

Sounds terrible, have you any allies? I would make others know your under duress from this person. So they can be aware of her moves. Try to be one step ahead of the bullshit and she will probably expose what a fraud she is all by herself. I found people who play that dirty get it back ten fold in the long run. I would ride it out if you can.

February 4, 2017 1:04 pm
Reply to  Belle

Thank you Anna x I am able to side step her trip ups and she is daily exposed not doing her very basic job properly and costing the business money but he has even told me himself he knows some of his staff are blatant bludgers (her friends actually) and yet has never sacked anyone ever, my sister calls him the anti boss

Belle
Belle
February 4, 2017 3:08 pm

Anti boss! Love that. Anyway I wouldn’t facilitate the process of letting this person to take your job. Im not in your shoes.. but I would mess with her.. by killing her with kindness as it sounds like that trait is missing in her make up. She won’t see that coming. If something is engineered to upset then react in the exact opposite way. Mess with the format and stay resilient (don’t let the shit stick to you in the meantime as it really is their problem..)

February 4, 2017 4:26 pm
Reply to  Belle

Oh I tried that already and in a really genuine way post meditation on the issue and that was when the epic eye rolling started and as I am a casual and a low paid one at that – he has given me one pay rise while I have been there of 50c an hour …. I really need a full time job with paid holidays. Xmas wiped me out with no work for two weeks. I am going to take advantage of the Astro eclipses and step out of my comfort zone yet again and perhaps find an even… Read more »

Belle
Belle
February 4, 2017 5:10 pm

Oh, then leave. As one door closes another door opens as they say. The zap zone period hit me hard in all respects too.
Hope you venture onto something wonderful with this change. An old boss once said to me if it helps, that whatever decision you make, you make it the right one.

February 4, 2017 8:01 pm
Reply to  Belle

That does help thank you!

February 4, 2017 5:42 pm

I think the prob is the boss.

“Show me a good cricket team
& I’ll show you a good captain.”

Sounds like he subsidises laziness by employing those friends.

Effectively you get paid less because ppl are lazy and white-anting other people’s efforts.

This is a major prob on Oz. To think ppl think its part of their hourly rate or contractual obligation to be slack or an arsehole.

February 4, 2017 8:14 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

You’ve got it in one PF

February 4, 2017 2:25 am

This stuff really shitz me. Ppl who carry their own agenda forgetting they work for a boss but, ultimately, the customer. I hope the Universe smiles on you.

CleverUserID
CleverUserID
February 4, 2017 2:37 am

sorry to hear you’re going through this. they demoted a woman at my job and gave me her position. somehow it’s my fault and she spends all her energy trying to undermine me to prove the job was unfairly taken from her if i fail too. it’s all covert, passive aggressive manipulations that i inevitably catch wind of parts thereof, enough to know what’s happening. it’s fear driven childish behavior. but it still makes for an unpleasant work environment. we spend so much time at work, it’s exhausting on a soul level when these kinds of dynamics enters into the… Read more »

Electro
Electro
February 4, 2017 7:18 am

How awful! Toxic people are the worst. I hope things work out for you.

February 4, 2017 12:58 pm

Thanks everybody for your kind words it helps, unfortunately the boss hires friends of people who already work there (not me tho I was the girl in 250!) she has felt powerful from day one My only ally is a Gemini lesbian saleslady who was annoyed when he hired her as he had once described the sort of woman he finds desirable and it’s this sociopath …. He tells her all his personal love life and then she tells me things like his about to start new PA is his current married love interest This makes him sound sleazy and… Read more »

February 4, 2017 5:37 pm

Sounds toxic. Shopping around for better options sounds wise. Let the baby have his bottle! To quote homer Simpson and others lol. Xx good luck.

February 4, 2017 5:40 pm
Reply to  Sam

Unless you have a really fixed chart and/or Scorpio in which case you could dig heels in and fight to the death, or, plant some kind of corporate/admin time bomb set to go off three weeks after you leave haha

February 4, 2017 6:18 pm

Scorp is fixed.

February 4, 2017 7:06 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

yeah but only scorpio would really care enough to want to blow it all apart. taurus would soldier on until they were a husk.. “must… keep… working”
aqua would not get caught up in the salacious gossip but would have astonishingly frank confrontations with the boss about how his methods were not working for everyone on the factory floor. Leo .. not sure.

February 4, 2017 7:08 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

aqua would not get caught up in the salacious gossip but would have astonishingly frank confrontations with the boss about how his methods were not working for everyone on the factory floor. Leo would ignore the boss’s edicts and just take over?
don’t know all the astro involve dhere lol

February 4, 2017 8:09 pm
Reply to  Sam

I am a multi Virgo with Moon Nep conj in Scorpio and I am far to mutable to stick around til the very bitter end tho the Scorp in me has a wry smile at admin time bombs… Don’t think I have to as this would be one of those enough rope situ I have decided if I go I won’t be training her NO WAY

February 4, 2017 10:49 pm
Reply to  Sam

Thanks Pi & the wisdom of Homer!

February 5, 2017 5:27 am

Hehe. Also yes the multi Virgo and scorp moon. God it must be hell for you. Enough rope indeed lol x

Belle
Belle
February 3, 2017 11:32 pm

I have met a Leo man online and plan to meet up with him around the eclipse next weekend. Getting a little excited about this one. I’m a Leo with Venus in Leo..

February 3, 2017 5:31 pm

Remaining in “don’t-know-mind” and ok about that. Reading and meditating more after this big week.

SleepfulInBrisvegas
SleepfulInBrisvegas
February 3, 2017 1:56 pm

Low-vibe Leo friend, who I have been keeping at arm’s length since she turned her back on me when I got sick, then failed to recognise any of the things I had done for her when her boyfriend kicked her out, and acted ungraciously and unfratefully in regard to that, went to town on me in a text message. Said I was toxic and while she had had my back, I had never had hers. I had abandoned her ‘to work on myself’. She’s never acknowledged the fact I’ve been chronically ill. Because she must have the monopoly on that.… Read more »

February 3, 2017 6:12 pm

Yes. Sometimes we don’t come through, sometimes we do. Regardless of the reasons for that, for someone to then get caught up and vicious or heavy in their expectations about that is actually their problem. We never know if someone is dealing with something that we are not party to. It’s also not our responsibility to explain ourselves, make ourselves vulnerable by revealing sensitive personal things to people who are highly unlikely to understand what we are communicating, particularly if they’re you know, ego invested in the while deal somehow.

February 3, 2017 7:07 pm
Reply to  Sam

Point being , wishing you strength and support for the upcoming / ongoing oddness!. X

February 3, 2017 6:19 pm

I decided around a year ago that I just wasn’t going to grovel to people any more. It took some realising when I developed family based habits of Catholic guilt and self esteem/ approval based bullshit. If there was a problem then yes a clear, honest and concise apology for the mis communication. That’s it. Then leave it alone. Any further static could be dealt with by the universe.

February 3, 2017 6:54 pm

And when someone loses it via any messaging format versus actually calling , grrrrrrr

flowerchild
flowerchild
February 3, 2017 10:04 am

I’m Aqua Sun so eclipse will be opposing from my 2nd house. I don’t feel ready for anything right now. This week has been chaotic with quick changes, reversals, and I feel traumatized. Got completely conned, deceived, head tripped by potential new guy and that was really heartbreaking as I hadn’t met anyone in so long that I felt excited about. Feeling fragile around that and angry… New housemate moved in and then promptly moved out a couple days later due to finding out her mother has been dx with cancer and needing to go be with her. Fair enough,… Read more »

Electro
Electro
February 3, 2017 8:51 am

I got the degrees mixed up with the Leo eclipses. This one is near my Saturn and the August one is on my Mercury. Both 10th house. I’m going to go on a limb here and say with Saturn traveling my second house of Moon, Neptune, and Eros that I’m prepped. Not to say I can’t do more but I’ve been living the Saturn boot camp for a while now.

I seriously can’t imagine what more kinds of surprising things can happen, they seem to be nonstop these days.

Jpghost
Jpghost
February 3, 2017 5:27 am

Is the future eclipse forecasting the death of current “Lion King?”
I heard eclipse was an omen of great disaster/death of a King in ancient time.

FireTryin'
FireTryin'
February 3, 2017 4:45 am

Yes. ramped up control/tyranny/ego issues. Today’s journaling ended with “I give to you all the fucks I have. I am full of fucks with many to give. Have them and enjoy!” Me, trying to work with this energy.

sphinx
sphinx
February 3, 2017 2:46 am

“All I want for Eclipse Time is
Marijuana legalised,
Marijuana legalise,
Marijuana legalised..”.

If I had a penny for every person around me with epilepsy, tourettes, anxiety, restless leg syndrome, etc.etc.

February 3, 2017 3:05 am
Reply to  sphinx

Medical maryjane is now legal in NSW. I’m discussing the possibilities of entering the market with some friends and some contacts in Israel where it’s been legal for years. The potential market is massive in Oz and expected to grow from around $50m this year to over $1B within 3 years. Although there are many success stories in the US to study, the new laws in the U.K. are probably more likely in my view to lead to a higher grade of medicinal product. In the U.K. they have only legalized the active ingredient CBD which is the stuff that… Read more »

February 3, 2017 3:15 am

CBDs drive me Joh Bonkers-Bananas.
Give me THC anyday.

“Even the Red bits are Purple” (paraphrasing Eric Olthwaite)

sphinx
sphinx
February 3, 2017 3:27 am

Ooh, I do hope you get into that industry, you will make more money than you can shake a bud at! Given it is already Australia’s biggest cash crop for decades, it’s kind of a no brainer. And I mean for industry – hempcrete for goodness sake, biodegradeable bottles etc. Actually I have been taking CBD oil from a Danish company, organic and all that. It’s really helping calm down the tics. But a plant as complex as MJ is altered to it’s detriment from what I have read, people with severe cases (cancer etc) state they benefit from the… Read more »

chicadee
chicadee
February 3, 2017 5:51 am
Reply to  sphinx

Yes – synergy of the whole! When will people learn not to reduce everything to the magic bullet chemical compound for dealing with complex biological phenomena? It only benefits to the construction and marketing of the pharmaceutical industry.

There’s masses of evidence that synergistic effects, that alter bioavailability and potency of action, are present in whole herb extracts from single herbs compared to any of the isolated constituents. It’s this reductionist modelling of our science that is the greatest obstacle to further understanding of all the complexities of nature with its interconnectedness.

Whole is holy.

sphinx
sphinx
February 3, 2017 6:18 am
Reply to  chicadee

Yes it reminds of holographic theory when you put it like that!

February 3, 2017 3:35 am
Reply to  sphinx

I agree totally, the marketing and social problem is giving kids and older folk high grade THC. It’s very difficult to measure the THC content, (Israelis working on this ) hence difficult to offer a standardized medicinal grade dose.

sphinx
sphinx
February 3, 2017 6:22 am

Sure. It’s just amazing to me how a plant they know stops epilepsy since the 40’s, that cannot kill you and in fact heals is illegal. My nephew is brain damaged as a result of the epilepsy drugs my sister took during pregnancy. Guess what? They call it “autism”. That’s right, chemical damage is autism now. Except that there were no questions and no tests, someone just observed him and decided that. So there is no one to blame conveniently.

Saoirse Kirke
Saoirse Kirke
February 5, 2017 9:45 am
Reply to  sphinx

This. I just found out last month, my *oh my goddess you’re kidding me” that my mom was on 4 drugs while pregnant with me. I’ve spent my whole life recovering. I use mmj but the psyoactive effects can be problematic. I have been railing against these drugs for so long, it’s like I’m in some movie where I stand in the town square ringing a bell begging people to get off them but they believe ,like I must have,that it’s “treatment” when I found out I looked at how doctors could ever let people on them during pregnancy and… Read more »

Saoirse Kirke
Saoirse Kirke
February 5, 2017 9:50 am
Reply to  Saoirse Kirke

*alerts self to future possible control dynamics really this, but for now, take hit, breathe, metabolize health.*

seawitchmermaid
seawitchmermaid
February 3, 2017 4:00 am
Reply to  sphinx

It just became legal where I live 😀 Hope it does soon where you are, too!

sphinx
sphinx
February 3, 2017 6:24 am

Thank you, I am very happy for you and your home town! Many lives will be vastly improved, it is a blessing.

rachel
rachel
February 4, 2017 10:34 pm
Reply to  sphinx

I live in oregon–it is legal here–a blessing

Elisa
Elisa
February 3, 2017 2:24 am

‘is anyone noticing an early upsurge in control dramatics, tyrannical outbursts, ego-driven manipulations and the like?’ Spot on. My country is torn between a democratically elected government that took power in December 2016 and a ‘democratically’ elected president that works closely with intelligence and prosecutors to remove his political opponents – the government party is traditionally his political opponent. After numerous fights, the government has decided to modify some things in criminal law, namely provisions that were flexible and that allowed prosecutors in recent years to pick up politicians from the street, charge them on whatever they could find –… Read more »

Jeank
Jeank
February 3, 2017 5:55 am
Reply to  Elisa

Many know why they’re marching ~ along with the stereotypical have a job, informed, etc ~ many are teachers, doctors, councilors who worry that the dictator like direction undermines our freedoms. The threat of alienating our allies, sending our boys off to war – this is more moral code then corruption ~ Showing our shadow sides in order to be healed. Problem is, how do we heal wgen there is so much being tossed at us ~ filing blindly behind is not an answer. And in my mind, the very thing we broke free from with saturn square – returning… Read more »

Elisa
Elisa
February 6, 2017 12:09 am
Reply to  Jeank

Yes, you are right, the people in the street contesting the election’s result have a very high moral code. They scream against corruption, which corruption? All of it? No one talks about a political choice, there is only somewhere in the background the name of parties they are not screaming against. Nothing official. ON the other side, are the people that cast their votes in december, especially those that elected this government. These people made a political choice. The people in the streets are claiming the moral high ground. How can anyone contest them without appearing corrupt themselves? So, is… Read more »

mackie
mackie
February 6, 2017 8:54 am
Reply to  Elisa

Hi All, I think Mystic’s Uranus-Eris analysis where she says us Aries peeps have been overthrowing tyranny since mid 2016 AND need to keep this in abeyance is SO ON POINT.

Very destructive forces trying to be at play.

Thank God we have this guidance to Identify and Cope.

Maree

rachel
rachel
February 3, 2017 12:05 am

Asteroid Sekmet is close to Saturn in late sag–on my natal vesta–

Makes me think of the “pussy hat” symbol for the women’s march

A friend of mine recently talked about dreams of Sekmet in relation to justice–maat and the scales…

rachel
rachel
February 2, 2017 11:59 pm

This will be ON my natal Mars in Leo–conjunct natal Venus, south node and asteroid geisha.

Meanwhile, transiting Venus is coming up on my natal MC/moon/Magdalena conjunction in 0-3 Aries

How can I maximi this?!

rachel
rachel
February 2, 2017 11:59 pm
Reply to  rachel

*maximize,
Lol

Pandora
Pandora
February 3, 2017 1:16 am
Reply to  rachel

Likewise, for me, on my natal Mars/Magdalena conjunction in Leo. And lol, Venus coming up on my Moon-Sappho conjunction at 3 degs Aries. So creatively fertile at the moment (a new album of songs half-written during Mars retro in my first house last year is crying out to be fully formed)… …but of necessity, my every waking moment right now and since start January is the day job (contract, about to end, probably by the solar eclipse if not before) and looking for/applying for new jobs so I can get those basics sorted in order to have time (outside 9-5)… Read more »

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
February 2, 2017 11:30 pm

who IS that? bianca jagger?

Jacqui