Lilith In Sagittarius Is Less Than A Month Away

“Bit by bit… she had claimed herself. Freeing yourself was one thing; claiming ownership of that freed self was another.”

Toni Morrison, Beloved

From February 15, the sign of Sagittarius is going to be enlivened by Bitch-Goddess Lilith – for nine months.  The last time the Lady-Mars graced Sagittarius was from April 2008.   Lilith in Sagittarius is visionary, vital and unabashed in her pursuit of space/freedom.  What a brilliant companion for sagacious disciplinarian Saturn in his final months of Sagittarius.

How the hell is this going to work?  Imagine the blend of stoic, structured consciousness with rebel feminine energy.  Any restlessness felt now is likely to go Richter-Warp-Factor-infinity by April. We’re talking Eclipses in Leo, the North Node in Leo, Saturn + Lilith in Sagittarius in sync with Uranus in Aries.

And, a la Ms Morrison above, so many of us liberate ourselves from outmoded and constrictive claptrap, only to wind up outsiders – in our psyche if not in everyday life – what is the solution? Could a nine month phase of Lilith + Saturn in space-fetish Sagittarius somehow help us devise more supportive structures for our hand-hewed lives and fought-for freedoms?

Thoughts?

From Bitchcraft – The Book Of Lilith – free download to subscribers here.

weathersystem
weathersystem
December 4, 2019 11:01 am

Cannot download anymore?

January 20, 2017 8:35 am

Hang on, I have Lilith conjunct Jupiter natally, sextile my sun mercury and trine moon.
How am I so fuqing shy and repressed? Can two stupid saturnian placements fuq up a whole chart of awesomeness? Wtf is wrong with me?
All legit questions. Pls help. Stabstab

January 20, 2017 3:29 pm
Reply to  Sam

Well you have Cap Moon. My Sis has Cap Moon, Kat Asc and is Leo Sun. She gets around sometimes like a Queen who has lost crown. I think Cap energy wants things ‘right’ & if they ain’t, watch out.

I was reading some reference in a library and it said something I thought interesting about Moon signs. It said when you a going along unhassled you are your Sun but when under pressure you are more like your Moon.

And your Saturn is in the 2nd? And Leo? Hmmm…

January 20, 2017 5:48 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

I’ve heard that about moon too and it fits. Saturn is a lifelong thing, a lot of fear felt there, I’m v aware but oh anyway it’s complicated , I feel like I need reprogramming
There is someone in my my life I’m fascinated by. and I think they have a strong contact to my Saturn. Triggers me af. Gurh. Maybe Lilith will help my shake up my dayjob situation, same as she did last time she went through sadge.

dizzarina
dizzarina
January 21, 2017 12:10 am
Reply to  Jokerman

Wow that is incredibly insightful about the Moon signs. Makes a lot of sense.

Z
Z
January 20, 2017 2:12 am

I should, and mostly am, excited for that as my natal Lilith is in Sagittarius but when I look back to that time I recall a weird situation that got me fired from the job I had at the time (that, honestly was unexciting and even beneath me) and ended some months later in my first job that had any association with what I studied in college. I fear, or my Virgo Asc fears, a lapse in employment because I have more responsibilities than back then. I think that transit ended whatever kind of dating game was going on in… Read more »

em price
em price
January 19, 2017 9:08 pm

Ahhhh that quote! I have Lilith first degree Sag and I so identify with this! That is exactly where I find myself in this moment of life and I love the reminder that Lilith is coming home to support me in this time… Llilith in Sag is so essential in this bizarre political time too because I feel like she has the type of liberation that no fascist regime can crush. She’s in her own zone and makes her own freedom!

amazonalison
amazonalison
January 19, 2017 2:36 pm

I very distinctly remember April 2008 as a turning point in my life at that time. I find myself approaching another now. As a Uranus/Jupiter/Point of Fortune/ASC/South Node/Neptune Sag, I have this to say:

BRING IT ON!!!

January 19, 2017 2:22 pm

“Blantantly owning your weirdness” is the essential foundation of a happy life. In every moment life will confirm this. In my mind stress is the killer, and not expressing yourself as you are in every moment creates stress as n every moment. Be yourself and your people will find you, however weird you are.
BELIEVE IN YOUR SELFIE 😉

January 19, 2017 2:23 pm

By the way I’m releasing a range of TShirts with that last line. What do you think ?

January 19, 2017 5:26 pm

I don’t show up in photos.

January 19, 2017 9:46 pm

Would buy. Hahaha

January 19, 2017 9:48 pm

Also thank you for this
Am attempting to rediscover spiritual optimism in the wash up of the last 18 months. This helps

Electro
Electro
January 19, 2017 1:57 pm

Yay, something other than Saturn in Sag. I need some carefree adventure and fun in my life. Haven’t been on a proper vacation/trip/adventure in a few years and my moon is like WTF Electro stop being so serious.

seawitchmermaid
seawitchmermaid
January 19, 2017 3:08 pm
Reply to  Electro

Same!

SleepfulInBrisvegas
SleepfulInBrisvegas
January 20, 2017 10:49 pm
Reply to  Electro

Done all the hard work and restructuring. Now things can get rebel and good-crazy, putting all that hard work into something passionate.

January 19, 2017 1:12 pm

Ohh this is bang on for me. Gonna love it I know 🙂

January 19, 2017 12:31 pm

I’m getting my Lilith opposition in 0*6′, as in today, like in about an hour or two. WTF does that mean?

January 19, 2017 1:23 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Or actually later today but applying anyway.

January 19, 2017 3:36 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

I just realised THIS. The Supa Cap Bitch that I got as a boss when Cap went into Pluto earlier in 2008 turned on me big-time in mid-March which would’ve been when Lilith was opp my natal; just as it is now. If I had said to her what she said to me I’d been bounced out of education that bery day. Show suffered from some form of dissociation. I mean when you talk in ‘Major Mitchell Cockatoo’ and expect a human to understand you there has to be a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock. (I don’t speak… Read more »

seawitchmermaid
seawitchmermaid
January 19, 2017 11:46 am

OMG, Lilith in Sag in April ’08 makes SO.much.sense. I was going through mad Uranian times and Pluto had just finished squaring my Sun. Had gone through a shitty breakup in Feb, moved to a studio apt and lived by myself, no roommates, for the first time ever (I turned 22 that March), and April was when some fun sexcapades began, lol. Fun memories! Ahh… astrology!

(Also notable: Jupiter was on my IC then)

MissDee
MissDee
January 19, 2017 8:19 am

“The last time the Lady-Mars graced Sagittarius was from April 2008”.
Ok so you mean the year I decided to get divorced? Cool.
I’d love that this mean I get to start a new cycle under this new transit.

FireTryin'
FireTryin'
January 19, 2017 6:19 am

Feeling it like a change in the weather. Breezes carrying messages from the west. Ears popping with barometric shifts. Tingling flesh. Something’s coming.

krs3
krs3
January 19, 2017 5:50 am

I am so so so so psyched for Lilith to transit my NN at 0 Sag. WOOOOOO.

January 19, 2017 5:48 am

Hey um what if someone had juno lilith mars Neptune in Sagittarius all so conjunct they formed a green blob where the markers should be. And then Venus nearby too. Square moon in Pisces. What sort of women would that man would that be into…?

January 19, 2017 5:49 am
Reply to  Sam

The major conjunction squaring his moon, not the Venus so much.

BLISS WITCH
BLISS WITCH
January 19, 2017 12:28 pm
Reply to  Sam

Probably crazy bitches and mad women, stunning ones tho.

January 19, 2017 4:43 pm
Reply to  BLISS WITCH

Thanks 5 star.
Sigh.
I can’t do crazy and mad, not the way the average man receives it anyway. Probably comes from father being involved with emotionally unstable psycho. Even my teenage Cap moon was horrified, repellent for me. I have to be really on the edge to be in that space, it’s a bad place for me, my psyche implodes

This is more me thinking out loud rather than needing a reply or whatever .

January 19, 2017 5:08 pm
Reply to  Sam

Here I was thinking you were falling for your rock climbing instructor, and being better than him, whilst you were hanging upside down on the third most difficult under-horizontal climb whilst postulating about living off in the hazy dustance.

January 19, 2017 9:38 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Very good intuitive leap there pf, I have a terrible weakness for rock climbing instructor types 🙂

January 19, 2017 10:04 pm
Reply to  Sam

I’ve gotta weakness for clock rhymers.

January 20, 2017 12:42 am
Reply to  Jokerman

But! Oh my god
You have just dropped in some vital inspiration
Crazy/mad doesn’t have to mean how I took it to mean. I’m going to examine multi sadge people. (Aww look at my 9th house mercury, loves a research mission).
But
This is also a lesson to fuq all those “I should be more like (those other people)” ideas off and revert to “I SHOULD BE MORE LIKE ME”
So, yes. Thanks all. Spesh mystic
Couldn’t have done this without you hahaha

SleepfulInBrisvegas
SleepfulInBrisvegas
January 20, 2017 10:47 pm
Reply to  Sam

Freedom would be massive. And that alone can look like crazy-unstable to a society of work drones. Spiritually-woo out there and perhaps not backward in coming forward to claiming in.

CleverUserID
CleverUserID
January 19, 2017 4:16 am

i feel like i was totally overwhelmed with swamp draining and missed out on the epic potential of connecting with my natal Lilith Scorp in many ways. But that also could have given me the fire to power through and burn out all the past swamp mucus. ready for new adventures.

and sounds like THIS Lilith could be the rad counterbalance to the incoming insanity of the american political leadership vibe we need. let’s hope she puts the smack down on its crazy ass.

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
January 19, 2017 3:50 am

Just thinking Trump is creating an environment where all the post feminism stops and its protest marches and a bit of dancing in the streets activism see the LGBT dance party out the front of the about to be Vices place in DC Nr Penn Woot!

flick
flick
January 19, 2017 3:24 am

Wow. I did a check of my Lilith the other day for the first time. She’s in Sagg. Read up. It all resonated mightily.
Now you tell me she’s gonna be in Sagg for 9 months?? Hell yeah!
Been going through correspondence from 30 years ago that documents the young me and (being there during) a pivotal time in the efflorescence of Australian Aboriginal art in the desert and beyond. It’s stirring lots of recognition, insights and the guides are gathering, prodding me along.
Let’s see what happens.
Thanks for being there Mystic x

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
January 19, 2017 1:32 am

yay,,,hoping to go to ibiza this yr…looking forward to daily mystic x x

BLISS WITCH
BLISS WITCH
January 19, 2017 1:04 am

I feel like this photo WAS me last time Lilith was in Sag!! 22 years old, working at a hostel and always wearing velvet culottes and poet’s blouses and little velvet embroidered coats!

BLISS WITCH
BLISS WITCH
January 19, 2017 1:01 am

Sweet!! MM please consider an MP3 ala grandmaster Mars!!

I’m in Saturn Master Class this year, Venus@21Sag and Sun@28Sag. All about the extra credit on offer here with Madame Lilith!!

PiscesPheonix
PiscesPheonix
January 19, 2017 12:10 am

Just got out of a big relationship that, despite his amazingness, just didn’t quite feel right. So for this to be happening just as I’m moving on from him? Priceless. Also I feel like Saturn transittionging through my 6th House and just near/over? my natal Lillith has been one helluva wild, crazy at times seriously FUCKED UP ride, this points to good things coming? Hopefully haha! Natal Lillith is in Sag plus 6th House for me, and my Venus in Aries, which I understand is going it’s retro thing soon. So….. relationships might be on/off/on? Who knows. Do I need… Read more »

Jacqui
Jacqui
January 18, 2017 11:49 pm

9 months? Enough time to incubate a brand new human…or a new me vavavoom

Jacqui
Jacqui
January 19, 2017 1:36 am
Reply to  Jacqui

Mediterranean cruise w sister in law june/july yihaa

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
January 18, 2017 11:34 pm

bit sad shes leaving scorp…but pleased she’s going off for a little adventure!

MollyBlueDawn
MollyBlueDawn
January 18, 2017 9:57 pm

I am very fondly remembering April 2008 as a time when Pluto had recently gotten the heck out of Sagittarius, ending a long era for me of slogging through nasty goo, and I was finally able to make things work which no amount of effort had made possible before.

Now, I realize that my natal Lilith is also in Sagittarius – this is sounding very auspicious for me!

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
January 18, 2017 9:49 pm

Natal Lilith in Sag.
Flaunt my freak flag? A penchant for sex with peeps I find intellectually stimulating? Philospher queen? YES.

New goal for 2017, my year of TRAVEL = a lover in every port 😀 😀

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
January 18, 2017 9:50 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

p.s. don’t bore me with stupid platitudes or *your* limitations, which don’t apply to *me* ! YES

tw:leo
tw:leo
January 19, 2017 3:41 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

same. yes. but add in complications via a long-term relationship. ahoy–new boundaries, hmmm.

Cat
Cat
January 19, 2017 1:53 pm
Reply to  Gemyogi

Love it!

helloise
helloise
January 18, 2017 9:48 pm

I have Lilith smack on my Sagittarius DC – and on the other side of this house, a Moon-Vesta-Neptune conjunction. Contradiction is my most faithful dancing partner.

Sagstella
Sagstella
January 18, 2017 10:21 pm
Reply to  helloise

I think this might be difficult
For non centaurs, yes? but me? I’m ready to rock and roll baby!