When You Have Saturn In The 2nd House

woman in white suit smoking in front of Blade Runner style backdrop. It's raining and there is neon.

When you have Saturn in the 2nd House, you and money are going to be getting real at some point. Get it over with stylishly with this helpful advice. The following appeal for help prompted it.

Mystic!

You always emanate a high-vibe, self-sustaining, spiritual woman of higher consciousness vibration.

I have a heavy Saturn in the 2nd house vibe in my chart. But I’ve spent most of my life avoiding eye contact with him (as I would some rando standing too close to me in line at the supermarket, like STEP BACK, SIR. Lol.)

Well, a lot of that is changing. It’s the last call for my new bud Saturn and me, and we’re working it out (?). For me, this is a lot of root chakra healing and getting real about money. Emerging from a long-time haze can feel pretty grim and scary.

Sometimes I don’t know how I’ll ever get it together/get out of debt/get thriving the way I know I can.

I want to saturate myself with helpful input on this topic and just deep dive while I work the nitty gritty finance stuff out.

Any especially life-changing books or people on this topic? Any especially good upcoming astro for a babe ready to get free and into a Nine of Pentacles energy?

x
Emily

Saturn In The 2nd House Is The Get Rich Slow Position

Emily!

Thank you. This is immense validation.  And okay, i love being people’s Saturn Muse.  This is the Saturn in the 2nd House delineation from my Astral DNA report, below.

Saturn in The Second House

Saturn here has a strange money history. They had unusual experiences early on in life that somehow taught them $$$ lessons most people never even approach, let alone learn so thoroughly. Saturn in the 2nd House can be psycho-generous or make foolish decisions with money, not out of naivety but from an unconscious feeling that they automatically owe people something. Or that they have to buy friendship. It is the opposite of thinking the “world owes them a living.” Once past their first Saturn Return, they will often become steadily more money-savvy. This one-time specter of poverty or financially-induced hideous compromise is turned into shining prosperity. Still, they will always be incredibly touchy if accused of theft or not offering value for money.

And for you, with your new-found determination to work this, some suggestions. These apply to anyone wanting to blast some Saturn grit at slack money thinking/habits. Or, if you have a Saturn transit in the 2nd House.

* The oldest Saturn truism of all – Saturn loves a plan. Don’t set an intention or affirm your prosperity.  Sit down and number crunch. If, for example, the goal is to be debt-free or to hammer down one particular debt, how much $ will you throw at it a week? Could it be more? You track and scheme like mad until you feel the quiet chrome thrill of knowing every single bit of your data.

* Best Saturn Reading – Marcus Aurelius – Meditations. He was a great Emperor of Rome, whose notes on staying stoic, relevant and poised while under pressure or in command are timeless. “Concentrate every minute like a Roman, on doing what’s in front of you with precise and genuine seriousness, tenderly, willingly, with justice. And on freeing yourself from all other distractions. Yes, you can— if you do everything as if it were the last thing you were doing in your life, and stop being aimless, stop letting your emotions override what your mind tells you, stop being hypocritical, self-centered, irritable.”

* Jupiter is traditionally associated with money but in The Chaos Protocols, Gordon White turned me on to the idea that Jupiter is more the deity of Kings & Queens – the planet for the one percent if you like. If you are not in that category, MERCURY is more your go-to God/ideal. The words mercantile and merchant come from Mercury. He is the God of coins and commerce.  However, the very word money comes from the Roman Prosperity Goddess Moneta. So if you are doing anything witchy, along with the savage budget protocol and all, think on these.

* A broadly good Pluto in Capricorn Book – Anti-Fragile. It is dense and at times pretentious but is one of the best books for the new era now upon us. It’s not self-help. It is a philosophy.

* I’m not sure about root chakra healing, but i think it has to do with basic needs, so you start by getting canny about cash. Reset to minimalism – especially for the stuff you are not passionate about. Research your purchases and (this is basic house witchery) keep an immaculate home. I know this is debatable and that there can be a creative angle to mess. But a clean smelling, sanctuary-vibing, clutter-free abode invites and supports wealth qi. It says you value yourself and your surroundings.

Find the one charity that you feel aligned with and make a regular small payment to it – you can always raise it as you earn more or contribute time if that is better for you. But this way you don’t feel overwhelmed by all the crap in the world that you can’t fix. You’ve chosen your cause, and you’re supporting it.

* Health & Education spends are generally speaking a lot better than spending on things or ephemeral experiences.

* Saturn in the 2nd House is also an attitude game. It’s a placement that can inspire dour self-image. Try my Jupiter Money Meditation for an attitude reboot. People report magical effects off it!

What does everyone else think?

Image: Steven Meisel  – I have seen things you people would not believe – Vogue Italia March 1998

monte
monte
December 25, 2016 11:21 pm

Liz Greene’s “Saturn – A New Look at an Old Devil” is still relevant today. More psychological than financial. Nevertheless, on the money.

Kimberley
Kimberley
December 18, 2016 2:18 am

The great gate is open bestowing alms no crowd in the way.

Erehwon nowhere or now-here; upside down back the front–sufi twirl . What seek ye?

Ms.
Ms.
December 16, 2016 1:36 am

I agree Mystic, for years I have heard this “root chakra healing” in place of a lack of actual education and knowledge (there are of course times your root chakra is out but a lack of education and a fear of taking control of your finances is not going to come from a healer from the suburbs) it comes from you owning it and getting your shit together. I was pretty saturn phobic in many ways before my saturn return and now I have been in the midst of an epicly long series of saturn transits (exact venusneptune as we… Read more »

Universali
Universali
December 15, 2016 9:04 pm

Great post! Im curious if anyone would have some practical ideas on saturnine money handling in a partnership of very different ideas/values re cash. I like saturn, i like to save, loathe being in any kind of debt and enjoy working hard for a reward (holiday!) However, my saggi hubby has no concept of saving, his philosphy is totes we could die tomorrow so lets borrow 10k and go to europe etc Now, part of me is in agreement but mostly it stresses me out not planning, saving etc (2nd house saturn) I dont want to ‘control’ all the money… Read more »

December 15, 2016 10:25 pm
Reply to  Universali

Yes, it’s hard when a couple have that dichotomy. My advice is that there is always different ways to approach obtaining objectives like a holiday. I’m definitely not a borrower but I love to barter and exchange services etc. e.g find a couple who live in Europe who will swap apartments ? Get a freelance contract in Europe and get your fares paid by the customer ? I once went on a 3 month trip of the USA via a customer who needed to go there to research but didn’t have the time. I once looked after a house for… Read more »

Universali
Universali
December 15, 2016 11:12 pm

Love your ideas.. .2nd house uranian! Thanks David, im going to think on this…you must have a wonderful trust in the universe, i had this once when did a lot of hitchhiking though europe & was shown i could go wherever i wanted with $15 and faith in humanity…ahhh..im a 9th house aqua sun, wanderlust is the blood in my veins..I guess its having a child makes the need for security run deep x

Virgonator
Virgonator
December 15, 2016 10:41 pm
Reply to  Universali

My husband is also a Sag. We finally split our finances. We use YNAB, which someone mentioned above. It works great for freelance kind of stuff where it’s not the same paycheck each month. We have a section for my money, one for his and one for shared. I track what he spends with (some horror, but outwardly) no judgment as long as he gets his half of the shared stuff to me each month. We’ve budgeted a bit extra for that each month so that we have a fund to take from if we go over. Plus YNAB makes… Read more »

Virgonator
Virgonator
December 15, 2016 10:45 pm
Reply to  Virgonator

We do hack YNAB a little by counting our separate incomes in expense categories rather than as regular income. Depending on the percentage each of you wants to contribute to expenses, you could do it that way or just assign the income as it comes in, as per normal YNAB.

Universali
Universali
December 15, 2016 11:05 pm
Reply to  Virgonator

Great idea..how did you broach the ‘money talk’ with another free as a bird sag? I love the whimsical approach to life & dont want to squash it – nor be polarised into that position but, well..reality check!

Virgonator
Virgonator
December 17, 2016 8:53 pm
Reply to  Universali

I just own it as my needs. “I need to know there’ll be money next month.” “I can’t enjoy something without saving for it.” It was after many such conversations that we came to this compromise. I’m not out to ruin his fun, but I just didn’t feel safe. Now I mostly do. He takes getter his half of the shared stuff each month as a challenge, and so far hasn’t fallen short by more than $100 or so. Which I can cover for a week while he works to pay me back.

Jokerman
Jokerman
December 15, 2016 6:38 pm

I’m nearly debt-free for the first time in a long time. My Mars Pluto Venus in Virgo / 2H is very happy.
Apart from the Elucidation Dept hounding me for iniquitous amounts of money.

kriblack
kriblack
December 15, 2016 4:42 pm

Emily I am with you girl! Saturn square Neptune has been all about “emerging from the long haze” and realizing my spendy ways are holding me back from everything that I want. I found a budgeting website and accompanying software subscription that has turned me into a money crunching power nerd. I live for reviewing my budget now lol! It’s called YNAB and it’s short for You Need A Budget. Honestly the best #adulting thing I’ve ever done in my life.

Fantastic tips as ever Mystic, will be downloading your book suggestions as soon as the budget allows. 🙂

December 15, 2016 4:28 pm

Make a plan. Reduce all spending. Save, save, save. Track. Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves, or as the Scots say, many a mickle makes a muckle. There are SO many ways to save money! Using candles instead of electric lights will reduce your power bill and ensure early nights. Old newspapers can be used as toilet paper. Growing your own vegies is easy AS and can be done in pots to save space. I know people that have used their own excrement (pnce composted) as fertiliser and it works wonders and saves money. I… Read more »

kriblack
kriblack
December 15, 2016 4:47 pm

I also have a friend who spent two years dumpster diving as we say in North America and spent no money in order to save up to pay for college in Hawaii. He now lives there and has a degree in tropical agriculture and goes to the beach every day which is a big deal to someone like me living in landlocked Canada.

December 15, 2016 8:08 pm
Reply to  kriblack

You laughing at the free-gan lifestyle? I wish I could do that but alas allergic to too many foods!

December 15, 2016 8:48 pm
Reply to  marsbar

I ain’t laughing! I think it’s a perfectly legitimate way to live 🙂 This bloke wasn’t vegan tho…

December 15, 2016 8:49 pm

I think he also killed and ate rats.

December 16, 2016 5:16 am

I am probably allergic to rats seeing as they eat a lot of food I can’t eat. Lol.i am not above doing organic cricket farming tho!

April Morning Star
April Morning Star
December 15, 2016 4:08 pm

You might be interested in these 2 books, both currently available on Book Depository. I have studied astro all my life and these are among my favourites! “SATURN a New Look at an Old Devil” by Liz Greene and “ASTROLOGY KARMA AND TRANSFORMATION the Inner Dimensions of the Birth Chart” by Stephen Arroyo. Good luck xx

December 15, 2016 3:20 pm

Try or should I say don’t try natal Uranus in second house Leo for money flow. I’ve made heaps lost heaps, given away everything been given everything, all in the weirdest ways. It comes it goes it’s always seemingly been totally out of control. Once I had children though it all seemed to settle down a bit. I’ve worked for myself since I was early 20s as it was the only way to live I could handle. I’ve never had a desire to own stuff or buy things which has helped. I remember once having $5 in my account and… Read more »

Ms.
Ms.
December 16, 2016 7:29 am

an enviable sternum for all the uranian tower moments there

Ariel
Ariel
December 15, 2016 2:37 pm

I have no problem sticking to a budget, just have problems finding work which actually pays me *and* feels good. Astrology is so far the only thing that’s ticked both boxes. I’d love to get paid for my art, but that’s very, very rarely happened because I’m a poet. Virgo in 2nd house, Gemini Mercury in 11th opp Saturn, Venus (in Taurus) conjunct MC, rich planet Jupiter in my 9th: travel, learning & consciousness expansion genuinely have led to money for me so far. I have serious issues with my root chakra & am at the peak of my saturn… Read more »

December 15, 2016 2:03 pm

You know I am not unhappy with my health and education purchases but I really do wish I had done more ephemeral experiences like travelling before my big illness has limited my range. 🙁 If only I had travelled more. I plan on doing more travelling in the future by I will most likely not be able to see more exciting locales like asia now that i have such bad food allergies. Also 2015 was the huge yoga teacher training. Have i made money on this venture? nope. I have at least broken even but i wonder if i hadn’t… Read more »

gogengo
gogengo
December 15, 2016 6:25 pm
Reply to  marsbar

marsbar – do mind if I ask what type of YTT you took?

December 15, 2016 8:06 pm
Reply to  gogengo

I took a hatha 200 hr track. Idk where you live but in my area everyone and their dog has one of those. There is a huge push to do yoga therapy instead but that is like 1000 plus hours. The old 90’s style cult of personality style yoga is over and done never to be seen. Plus if u don’t have an “industry- beautiful” body that is plastered over Instagram forget getting famous or a lot of followers.

gogengo
gogengo
December 18, 2016 12:00 pm
Reply to  marsbar

I have accumulated over 800 hrs of training in the seven years I have been a YT.

I wrapped up my 500 HR this year, totally worth the time and money. You are right, it seems as if everyone has their 200 HR cert – but what I have learned since obtaining mine is that if you focus on what makes YOU different, the industry beautiful body/instagram doesn’t matter. People will find you, keep showing up!!

xx

Universali
Universali
December 15, 2016 9:12 pm
Reply to  marsbar

Have you tried GAPS diet for your food allergies? I had a terrible gut infection 2 years ago that robbed me of some pretty helpful enzymes.. did FODMAPS for last 2 years & became ultra conscious of everything i ate… now im nearly back to normal (god help me right now im eating cheezels! Agghh! But hey, we’re doing xmas today & ive just found out am in early menopause so you know, cheezels!) Anyway…maybs my situ bit more simple to fix but the gaps diet looks great for gut healing

December 16, 2016 5:12 am
Reply to  Universali

I am allergic to a lot of foods that are featured in GAPS that it is hard to do. Plus can you imagine travelling to remote east Asia not speaking the languages trying to order food? Nope. I have a hard enough time here.

December 16, 2016 5:14 am
Reply to  Universali

I have actually healed a lot of my allergies but some strongly prefer persist.

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
December 15, 2016 1:34 pm

yay to witch-medium energy!

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
December 15, 2016 1:22 pm

just looked saturn right in the face.
finally had my molar pulled.
in some pain right now, hope i made the right decision ( extraction rather than root canal )
ouch ouch ouch. moons abt to go void and its jus been a full moon. ah well.
at least i didnt do it when moon was conj my moon.
a bit of a root snapped off but should come down of its own accord….merc retro?? return of the root!

Centaurus
Centaurus
December 15, 2016 1:58 pm
Reply to  scorpiodawn

Hi Dawn, I feel for you. That wouldn’t have been fun and I can kind of relate though perhaps not to the bit about the root coming out by itself though many years ago with a wisdom tooth a bit of bone worked it’s way out. It was part of the side of the tooth not the root though. A small piece of bone or root can work it’s way to the surface but a larger piece of root that is still in the jaw may go either way. I’m not a dentist and knowing people in the field doesn’t… Read more »

Jokerman
Jokerman
December 15, 2016 11:29 pm
Reply to  Centaurus

Root Canal Treatment is the only way to go to Mars without a space vehicle.

Centaurus
Centaurus
December 16, 2016 1:28 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

Ah yeah, it’s one way alright…which aspect of Mars? The outta space aspect or the I can’t control my arm… ok look my fist wants to punch you aspect?

Jokerman
Jokerman
December 18, 2016 3:45 am
Reply to  Centaurus

I had one done by a dentist who l ‘fell in love with’ after 2 consults lol. But when the shrieking sharp electric jaggard intense lightning strike of pain happened I want to fling her out the room.

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
December 16, 2016 1:26 am
Reply to  Centaurus

thanks centaurus…yes im hoping it wont be problematic…otherwise it is major gum excavation…we’ll see x

Centaurus
Centaurus
December 16, 2016 1:28 pm
Reply to  scorpiodawn

Yah, there is that. Hope it’s all good for you x

alchemy-salt
alchemy-salt
December 15, 2016 10:48 am

The amount of synchronicities in this post made me cackle (not least being that I changed my twitter name to “anti-fragile” last week, having never read the book). If I was waiting for a sign, etc. etc.

kat aqua
kat aqua
December 15, 2016 10:06 am

Oooh this is my topic as of late, but none of it’s straightforward. I’m very Saturnian (Aqua rising, Saturn in Libra) so I have no issue with structure and working hard, but I’ve also got a Pisces ruled 2nd house, so never cared about money until lately. I care about it now because 1. I have a ton of student loan debt from graduate school; and 2. I’ve realized my lifestyle of health, education, travel, and well-crafted things takes cash. I’ve had so much anxiety over the debt because I’m not yet finished with grad school so haven’t been able… Read more »

Leo-Scorp Grrrl
Leo-Scorp Grrrl
December 15, 2016 8:35 am

Great post, Mystic. My Sag in second house and 6th house yod are totally being activated. The Marcus Aurelius quote so appeals and will help keep me on track for my career morph that includes the new coursework for which I have registered to transition industries. Astro Hacks and Meditating on Astro post was amazing as well. I am starting to see how I need to be more Aries in career (natal Saturn in 2nd and north node in Aries) which I feel I have often resisted. I have worked so hard but maybe in ways that don’t work for… Read more »

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
December 15, 2016 7:44 am

ooh feed crows…like that

GooGooShooShoo
GooGooShooShoo
December 15, 2016 7:04 am

Feed crows for Saturn remediation.

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
December 15, 2016 9:33 am
Reply to  GooGooShooShoo

yes, always stop to feed the crows. loyal friends they make.

Jacqui
Jacqui
December 15, 2016 12:22 pm
Reply to  GooGooShooShoo

Too easy will make friends with some today. Ta

December 15, 2016 1:59 pm
Reply to  GooGooShooShoo

YESSS! FEED CROWS!!

Jokerman
Jokerman
December 15, 2016 2:07 pm
Reply to  GooGooShooShoo

I barrack for the Crows

Jacqui
Jacqui
December 16, 2016 2:41 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

I woke up this morning , my first day of my holidays thinking, “eat healthy from now on.. after yesterdays xmas party with kids gorging.” I walked into the kitchen thinking Special K and saw rye bread and thought blow it just 2 pieces. AND a CROW outside cawed. Message recieved loud and clear…..Fruit for breakfast and a big walk next!

Jokerman
Jokerman
December 16, 2016 3:29 pm
Reply to  Jacqui

I love their audacity!

rachel
rachel
December 17, 2016 12:53 am
Reply to  GooGooShooShoo

love it

December 15, 2016 5:08 am

Speaking as a spendthrift pisces with saturn in Leo second house (have often embodied mystic’s term “self-embezzlement”), I am greatly interested in this topic. I just recently caught myself again on a regular but sneakily low-key self indulgent shopping spree. It’s the easy way out to cope with slippery self-esteem-undermining stress and uncertainty during wierd solitude. The worst times were after a session with the therapist where I come away feeling raw, fragile and vulnerable. ‘How do I fix this?’ says my moon. with luxury bedlinen and sparkly earrings and this and that and oh look i’m broke til payday.… Read more »

alchemy-salt
alchemy-salt
December 15, 2016 10:51 am
Reply to  Sam

I totally feel you on this. I’ve replaced a lot of admittedly more self-destructive habits with shopping, mainly because it’s a socially acceptable way to be impulsive. Feeling bad? Buy a book. And a lipstick. And some crystals because that doesn’t count because it’s for personal growth. Wait, how did my credit card bill get so high?

December 15, 2016 1:35 pm
Reply to  alchemy-salt

Yeah. Having financially wise (and non judgmental because hii anxious feelings) friends helps. Isolation is the worst. I’m pretty light on as far as a solid, cohesive circle of friends who are up to date with my inner state these days – wait is that the entire internet out there lol – so it adds to the turning to material stuff instead for solace I guess. I see all the angles and I am recently realising *just now much* I need to be my own Numero Bloody Uno cheerleader in life, it feels good to know but yeah

kriblack
kriblack
December 15, 2016 4:55 pm
Reply to  Sam

I’m with you both. Few years back I had to cut a ton of favorite foods out of my diet due to food intolerances and was amazed at how much money I blew online shopping whenever I wanted to eat some ice cream and couldn’t. And I was already pretty spendy. Books crystals and essential oils are especially easy to rationalize. My best friend is the exact same way. We are both Pisces.

alchemy-salt
alchemy-salt
December 16, 2016 6:58 am
Reply to  kriblack

It’s so easy to get into that mindset of “oh,
I’m so deprived! Let me buy things so I don’t feel deprived anymore” isn’t it? Funnily enough my chart skews hugely Capricorn and they’re supposed to be the sober savers!

alchemy-salt
alchemy-salt
December 16, 2016 6:56 am
Reply to  Sam

Yep, that’s exactly the position I’m in. Sometimes I get this vision of myself walling myself into my flat behind a mountain of pretty but pointless stuff. Good luck, I have faith in you (and by extension I guess also in myself) x

lostinspace
lostinspace
December 15, 2016 4:58 am

You could also look at where Juno is in your chart to give you some added insight – as one of Juno’s titles used to be Juno Moneta (from the word moneta comes *mint* & *money*) & one of her symbols was the cowrie shell which was an early form of money. It was in Juno’s temple that Roman coins were first minted – making her the protector of the city’s wealth. It’s not really surprising that money was printed in the temple of the marriage goddess as marriage was considered a business proposition whereby a contract was made which… Read more »

Rachel
Rachel
December 17, 2016 12:52 am
Reply to  lostinspace

wow–super cool insight–will totally apply that–I’ve got Juno in Virgo in the 3rd–

em price
em price
December 20, 2016 2:26 pm
Reply to  lostinspace

I have Juno Rising in Scorpio!

Rachel
Rachel
December 15, 2016 4:10 am

Solid list– anti-fragile as an audio book can be found on youtube also fyi–I have been listening to it lately while doing dishes, etc. I struggle hard with scarcity mindset–was raised in a lower income house–seem to be perma-struggling with finances–AND YET have brilliant moments of like, instant manifestation when I really get in flow– I’ve got mars and venus in the 2nd–North Node in the 8th, leo and aquarius respectively. Saturn in Cap in the 6th. I try to focus more on prosperity consciousness and seeing abundance even in while facing a strict budget/not much money to work with.… Read more »

Kay
Kay
December 15, 2016 4:49 pm
Reply to  Rachel

oooh, good call on the audiobook!

Kay
Kay
December 15, 2016 4:51 pm
Reply to  Kay

and, of course, the abundance beyond $ practice!

Ms.
Ms.
December 16, 2016 12:40 pm
Reply to  Rachel

thank you! I´m listening to this as I am packing down my house! great

cosmic fleece
cosmic fleece
December 15, 2016 3:10 am

Might i suggest going to the Dentist pronto, Saturn seems to sock it to us in the teeth and hip pocket. Getting in before dialling for an emergency appointment may well save $$ and pain in the near future…like “a stitch in time saves nine”…but for teeth. Will also link cool financial page i follow…
Kudos to you for looking Saturn in the eye and holding your nerve.

cosmic fleece
cosmic fleece
December 15, 2016 3:12 am
Reply to  cosmic fleece
cosmic fleece
cosmic fleece
December 15, 2016 3:13 am
Reply to  cosmic fleece

Good for keeping momentum going, positive stories etc.

Taurus Vixen
Taurus Vixen
December 15, 2016 2:56 am

I’d add good solid financial books. I loved “Automatic Millionaire” by David Bach. There is also Dave Ramsey “Total Money Makeover”. Suze Orman has a good reputation. But Automatic Millionaire book makes it simple and I do it every single paycheck. Total Money Makeover helps people who have never had a budget make one without to much bloodshed and pay off their debt. Starting is the hard part. I’ve got a online program that I divvy up my paycheck into my budget envelopes so every penny is accounted for and it takes less than a minute. Once the money is… Read more »

Leo-Scorp Grrrl
Leo-Scorp Grrrl
December 15, 2016 8:23 am
Reply to  Taurus Vixen

Amazing tips! I learned to have little “pots” (read envelopes) designated for certain expenses and to “pay myself first” (read save at least a little of each paycheck) from my mom. And that was when we only had paper money and checks. The budget envelopes particularly appeal. Thank you !

Taurus Vixen
Taurus Vixen
December 15, 2016 5:09 pm

So glad you found it helpful. I learned the same from my Mom too!

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
December 15, 2016 3:52 pm
Reply to  Taurus Vixen

My mum still does this with actual envelopes and I have been wanting to find an electronic version. Was thinking of setting up a spreadsheet (Cap stellium and Sun-Saturn conj lol) but this will be so much easier. Thanks for sharing!

Jacqui
Jacqui
December 15, 2016 2:47 am

Saturn and Dr Chiron in 2nd/Pisces I have been struggling with cash flow but everything else has been abundant. New house, new job, cars, children and their new friends, boats, houses. Its crazy town. Sun, true node, Mars and Mercury in 4th/Taurus, but Jupiter in 5th Cancer. Actually add sugar to the abundance list.

Jacqui
Jacqui
December 15, 2016 2:55 am
Reply to  Jacqui

Liking “. Big and awesome evolution at warp speed IS possible with a health issue now.” XxXx

Pin It on Pinterest