The Golden Feathered Dinosaurs

golden feathered dinosaurs

Feathered dinosaurs? I’m not surprised. But scientists are apparently “blown away” by the discovery of a 99 million years old “golden feathered dinosaur tail.”

So many cultures feature “feathered serpent Gods and Goddesses.” For example, Quetzalcoatl of the Aztecs & Mayans or the ancient Chinese Dragons. There are many parallels between the serpent deities of various mythologies. But what if they were more memory than a myth?

What if there were vast, complex and amazing civilizations these unfathomable 99 millions of years ago? And they lived alongside dragons or “feathered serpents,” phoenix birds and unicorns?

And even eons after they vanished from this earth, their memory lived on in our ancestral or collective DNA?  They were divine creatures. Even Isis, the Egyptian Venus, has “feathered serpent” as one of her many guises. They were also reviled, as in the Christian biblical dragons (Revelations) and snakes (Genesis) who show up to cause trouble.

Science is exploring the most magical shit imaginable (Quantum Matter that makes up MOST of our existence) but does not throw concepts like “prana” into that discussion. Do they also keep the dinosaur information as non-magical as they can?

There is an axiom that dragons hold all the secrets in the world.  I think that 99 million years ago there were dragons everywhere and that we knew magic.

What are your thoughts on the golden feathered dinosaurs?

Image:  Amber preserved “dinosaur” feather from the Royal Saskatchewan Museum.

Image: Diego Rivera – Quetzalcoatl – Mural in Acapulco

, , , ,

Centaurus
Centaurus
December 15, 2016 2:06 pm

Yes… (what if) there were… it just IS to me. Evidence, hints and clues still abound on the fringe of our world reality.

I don’t think they’ve gone. I just think they’re next door now, in some parallel reality that our world can’t access due to the dilution and dissolution of magic and making it all myth and fable.

Invicta
Invicta
December 15, 2016 4:03 am

I’m a Unicorn and don’t believe in humans. For while I was willing to go along with the idea but I don’t believe there is intelligent life in two legged form anymore. Thumbs are totally overrated and since artists now have self publish their own books of photographs because no publishing house will back up a woman who uses photography to poke fun at the democratically elected leader of the free world, it isn’t just capitalist gangsters making an example of anyone who says things we don’t like by making sure they can’t survive making art. It isn’t just the… Read more »

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
December 15, 2016 8:35 am
Reply to  Invicta

Yes to this. Poor bloody Vincent, I feel him

Lili
Lili
December 14, 2016 1:12 am

I always thought that Dr Seuss Sneeches stories footed in tales of other times. Always wanted a tail with feathers!!

Lili
Lili
December 14, 2016 1:15 am
Reply to  Lili

Sorry were rooted- it’s 4AM here:)

Gemyogi
Gemyogi
December 13, 2016 11:47 pm

I LOVE THIS!

flowerchild
flowerchild
December 13, 2016 11:25 pm

The cycle of the yugas (from Hinduism), and that we are in Kali yuga now. That’s the first thing I thought of in trying to understand why there is seemingly no place for magic or intersection of mystery and science, and there being a rigid disconnect between different ways of coming to know things, like shamanism vs. scientific methodology. There are four yugas, which means ‘era’, or time periods of consciousness, ranging from a period of enlightenment to a period of extreme ignorance, which is what we are in now. Directly from wikipedia regarding the yugas: “According to the Laws… Read more »

flowerchild
flowerchild
December 13, 2016 11:28 pm
Reply to  flowerchild

…..and the dino feathered tail is just so cool!!!!! Absolutely fascinating! It’s like a piece of the puzzle, and we keep finding pieces all over the world and it’s like sphinx said above, we are a species with amnesia, and I think findings like this help us to remember and put the fragmented parts of our collective consciousness back together.

December 13, 2016 10:35 pm

As a lover of astrology but otherwise a bit of a skeptic by habit and nature, I have been really shaken up by so many weird experiences over the last year, premonitions of future events, weird synchrony and seemingly telepathic links with people around me. Once I would have been all yeah but No at the word magic, but now I’m not so certain. Or I could be stark raving mad I guess. Certainly when I’ve tried to talk about some of these really unsettling coincidences with friends they’ve signalled that I should please just stop already, so I no… Read more »

December 13, 2016 10:39 pm
Reply to  Shoshannah

On a brighter side, I have seen two beautiful, massive fireball-type meteorites in the last couple of weeks, great time of year for star gazing with meteor showers in Gemini, and Taurus atm.

December 13, 2016 11:10 pm
Reply to  Shoshannah

That’s a shame none of your friends are comfortable with your abilities. Getting into healing type circles was so good for me, I felt skeptical as hell for ages due to my upbringing, receiving aggression at the suggestion of otherworldly stuff projected at me from some family.
When you find some really pragmatic, sensible people with psychic ability and spiritual connection it all falls into place that it is ok and possible!

December 14, 2016 2:13 am
Reply to  sphinx

So something like this happened to you too sphinx? I guess to be fair I am really uncomfortable with it too and so have always chosen skeptical people to be around, so it’s not surprising that they think Ive just gone kooky. I remember when I was very small, reading some of my dad’s books, he was always into paranormal stuff, and thinking I just couldn’t handle it and literally praying that I would never experience any psychic phenomena. I really do wish I could meet some people like you describe. I’m freaking myself out and doubting my own sanity… Read more »

lostinspace
lostinspace
December 14, 2016 10:08 am
Reply to  Shoshannah

Maybe you can google places near you where psychics/mediums gather and pass on their knowledge. For instance, in London there is the College of Psychic Studies. Their lectures and workshops with renowned mediums/psychics/ scientist/healers are wonderful places of learning and meeting interesting people. It may even help you to explore and expand your own unique abilities as well. Good luck on your journey.

December 14, 2016 5:19 pm
Reply to  lostinspace

Thanks lostinspace. There are a couple of big conventions a year that are in my region. I might have to get over a bit of prejudice, my experiences with psychics have all been of the gerbera/pterodactyl variety.

December 15, 2016 2:49 pm
Reply to  sphinx

I recommend doing some courses and meeting people that way. I met some incredible people like this. I also mentioned some of the most manipulative vampire types, but the good thing about doing intuitive work is that people reveal themselves in the courses for what they are, it’s unavoidable really.

It’s hard to open your heart around skeptics, even ethical well meaning ones. Surround yourself with people who inspire you to level up. You won’t feel comfortable in your own skin till you do!

December 14, 2016 2:29 pm
Reply to  Shoshannah

I think both options are possible in the same mind, and that’s ok. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a spot of critical thinking, just as there is nothing ‘wrong’ with one’s psychic faculties and related experiences. I’m confused by people who dismiss such things out of hand especially if it is the personal experience of someone close to us. Having your experiences invalidated by friends must feel kind of destabilizing? Trusting ourselves and acknowledging the perceptual slip-n-slide between the ‘touch and see’ world, and the everything-else that comes from the density shifts of invisible information all around us.

December 14, 2016 4:52 pm
Reply to  Sam

I agree, I’ve always juggled the two, not exactly comfortably because my interest in astrology is at odds with the rest of my life, but so that I was ok with both sides and I’ve always been open to the idea that others may have psychic experiences but didn’t think to have to deal with it myself, in fact I thought my skepticky side was a bit of an innoculation against it. Destabilizing is exactly the word. And I also don’t like being dishonest with others by keeping this side a secret from my IRL friends, but a couple of… Read more »

December 15, 2016 2:51 pm
Reply to  Shoshannah

Yes that’s it! It’s all a lot more practical than woo woo. Making it woo woo encouraged laziness and sloppiness; and to be disciplined spiritually and psychically is very important for health and safety.

December 17, 2016 7:57 pm
Reply to  sphinx

Cheers for the advice sphinx, I might see if I can find some kind of course, choices are fairly limited because I’m in an area of low population but you are right about not feeling comfortable in my own skin, so I need to do something.

gogengo
gogengo
December 14, 2016 7:25 pm
Reply to  Shoshannah

ME TOO!! Sorry for all caps but yes I am having this same experience, it makes muggles very uncomfortable 😉

kriblack
kriblack
December 13, 2016 9:49 pm

Yes! Full on ancient aliens, dragons, magic civilizations and big foot believer here. My dearest friend is even writing two films about these topics at the moment.

Crystallised future
Crystallised future
December 13, 2016 7:47 pm

Absolutely dragons and dinosaurs being one and the same. I’ve thought that for decades, along with magic being taken away from us. It’s the reason why that’s always puzzled me.

December 13, 2016 7:42 pm

Dark matter is just a theory to make us feel more comfortable in the fact that scientists can’t find anything that actually has weight or what we call physical matter. This world is but one of many projections ( possibly black holes are the projectors) . So let’s just say dark matter is unresolved light while what we can see is resolved to a degree. Time is not linear, so what we call 99 million years ago is happening now, all things on the time line are happening simultaneously.

December 14, 2016 1:53 am

Many things are a theory. gravity is a theory. climate change is a theory. relativity is a theory. some theories carry more weight than others due to the weight of scientifically gathered evidence (that is, checked, investigated, measured, re-checked, re-investigated, re-measured) that supports a theory, or in many cases, develops or modifies it. sometimes you get to a causal thing where you can prove it, e.g. the chemical(s) in cigarette smoke that actually mutates DNA to cause lung cancer. Scientists more or less use a process that allows their data and methods to be scrutinised by others. This is why… Read more »

December 14, 2016 2:05 am
Reply to  Sam

p.s. I am still totally down with transdimensional unicorns, folk history including recorded in the bible, e.g. the great flood (there are marine type things in inland nothern aust that don’t have much business being there either), part of me was wondering if the 7 tribes of israel were basically the leftovers of ppl who ended up in differnt corners of the world from an earlier disaster, and all we really know is the last ..60,000 years of human history on earth? and dino is 100 million years old? i mean we could have smashed and recreated ourselves 1000 times… Read more »

December 14, 2016 2:56 am
Reply to  Sam

Yes but dark matter has no scientific evidence at all, none. Its a very scetchy hypothesis about why the universe is expanding. I worked for some years with particle physicists, I’m not making up what I mentioned above. The fact that the components of all ‘matter’ have no weight or mass is a proven fact, not something I came up with. Time also is not linear, also accepted as fact by most physicists. I’m all for working with proven facts and usually cynical of convenient unproven theories like dark matter that allow us to hold on to old beliefs the… Read more »

December 14, 2016 6:15 am

Geez i will not bang on (TOO much) but i think the waste of time is spent proving Research Bias (see the lovely Victorians and the fuqed measuring of different “races” head measurements (i.e dolichocephalic) ) . There is little coherence among the branches of science compared to the funding and publicity given to the strands of science. When we get them to work together, IF we ever do, (i’m Australian and despair at what i believed was BASIC science and nature studies of our unique spot here) then we will make best use of our understanding of electro-magnetics (sound/water/earth/heart/brain… Read more »

December 14, 2016 6:33 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

But we are all organo-feeling ignorant data-less shits really. Maybe we take out the “ignorant” and “shits” part tho 😉 Maybe that’s why we dream of android existences and the matrix, all that perfect information delivered to our minds in an instant.. One thing that bugs me about the modern situ is the way that we are made to feel smaller for not knowing stuff. Is that how what I wrote sounded? Argh (I was waving the flag for people who are passionate about understanding the physical world in a certain way and who share that knowledge.) Ok I’m getting… Read more »

Jokerman
Jokerman
December 14, 2016 9:27 am
Reply to  Sam

I like strawberry milk shakes.

Invicta
Invicta
December 15, 2016 3:45 am
Reply to  Jokerman

What are you like 12?
Seriously?
strawberry?
Banana, chocolate or pistachio or just have sorbet Dude

Jokerman
Jokerman
December 15, 2016 3:52 am
Reply to  Invicta

December 15, 2016 4:38 am
Reply to  Invicta

this is a thing tho, and i am skating past all the potential wierdness that i may have initiated up there ^^^, and this is massively O/T (I am super into the idea of phoenixes existing though and Mystic’s second para nails it) but I am actually going through a massive strawberry phase. Not just the fruit, but if I can find the proper real strawberries then my summer is made, but scented hand cream, confectionery, aromatics, cakes, bubble gum. Bright shiny red soft squishy luxurious divine ahmahzing strawberries. I think I was wierdly influenced by a pink-obsessed cancerian who… Read more »

December 14, 2016 6:16 am

I think you’re casting an awfully wide net there DL. 🙂

December 14, 2016 2:07 am

also i am into the idea of unresolved light.

December 15, 2016 9:25 pm
Reply to  Sam

I’m just going to say neutrino
Vast amounts of neutrinos bathe us continually We live in a neutrino ocean. But I have to stop there as my brain explodes, literally explodes when I start thinking particle physics !

Elain
Elain
December 16, 2016 6:41 pm

I saw an old doco with Carl Sagan recently and in it, he said that the Universe is most likely within a black hole. That tripped me out to the nth degree, lol… kind of like this whole thread discussion!

December 13, 2016 7:30 pm

Totally yes! Graham Hancock has been saying for a very long time in Fingerprints of the Gods that we are a ‘species with amnesia’. Vastly older than we are educated to believe. Hancock says that Plato was very accurate in dating the cataclysm that destroyed Atlantis. Plato says the Egyptians talked with his ancestor Solon about their ancient ancestral roots and how they brought knowledge and writing with them from a land in the West. In most cultures is the story of the great flood that destroyed the world. This is supposed to be something we can date at about… Read more »

December 13, 2016 11:15 pm
Reply to  sphinx

Soz, so long I just got really excited, :-}

Jokerman
Jokerman
December 14, 2016 1:03 am
Reply to  sphinx

You piqued my interest too. You say much of what I don’t know.

December 14, 2016 5:08 am
Reply to  sphinx

Ah, we have lost our past, lost our knowledge,

Why the hell

December 14, 2016 5:59 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

Sorry, my love, someone or something just made it past the periphery of my apartment building. I thought it was a person and went right down to check. Later some people turned up to warn my neighbours. Tried to chase them down for what i didn’t hear but i think they are the Gem Moon Biz that i felt earlier. Bold! I was going to say the neighbourhood birds will not allow me to “pet”them with food or anything, but have come by on days there must have been nothing to eat. One of those days, i had the whole… Read more »

December 15, 2016 2:45 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

I love the way you write Mille!! Haha they are very dragon like birds. I never thought much of them but as I have learned of the incredible intelligence of birds I have warmed to them. Grey Parrots have more words than an ape and use them correctly. Quite incredible. But I know what you mean about them being off putting in that oily sense. I really don’t care for chicken much as a food either – though eggs are a gift. But kookaburras are so smart and can very gentle for all their prehistoric gravitas. I get tingles imagining… Read more »

Sp8cemunky
Sp8cemunky
December 15, 2016 6:50 am
Reply to  sphinx

I concur with how fascinating “Fingerprints” is when I read it many years ago. There’s another fellow who talks about the Great Forgetting that dovetails nicely into Hancock’s work.

We have such a narrow tunnel of thinking as Industrialized human beings.

I send strength to the Indigenous people who can help all of us broaden our horizons.

I’d like it if my children and grandchildren and great grandchildren had a planet as beautiful and nourishing as possible.

December 15, 2016 2:38 pm
Reply to  Sp8cemunky

Yes and amen!

hdq
hdq
December 18, 2016 9:04 pm
Reply to  sphinx

The webbots, halfpasthuman.com, are predicting some sort of race to discover something about or in Antarctica that ties together or makes clear the hidden history of the planet, some sort of undeniable evidence.

LiberatingVenus
LiberatingVenus
December 13, 2016 7:19 pm

Possible proof of an ancient Quetzalcoatl – a twin god of learning and the wind – under the Gemini Full Moon?! *faints* Love, love, love the perfection of the synchronicity! There were lots of feathers around this lunation indeed, as it was less than 1 minute of arc away from Fixed Star Phact in The Dove constellation. This constellation as a whole is supposed to be a messenger of (good) news and Ebertin said this star gives a love of science, so paleontologists geeking out over word of this feathered find sure does fit! Personally, I’ve had dove symbolism all… Read more »

seawitchmermaid
seawitchmermaid
December 13, 2016 7:06 pm

Makes sense to me… As we get more separated from the magical not-really-otherworld as individuals growing from baby to kid and onward, it makes sense that humankind has done that on a meta level.

December 13, 2016 6:49 pm

I honestly can’t blame the scientists for wanting to keep it as non-magical as possible. What with all the nutbag gerberas and pterodactlys around who would quickly claim to be “giant feathered serpent queens in a past life” and can tell you if you were one for $200 bucks. Awesome magical folk abound, but sadly so so do unadulterated scam-bags. I had a woman try and sell me a crystal that would “cure cancer” and was “used heavily in Atlantis”. Bish, please. Not to mention the scientists who suffered at the hands of superstitious religious folk in the past (see… Read more »

Suddenly Leo
Suddenly Leo
December 14, 2016 12:24 am

No doubt. The NASA writers are wordsmiths who are clearly in love with what they do. And their Instagram is breathtaking sometimes and fun always.

Suddenly Leo
Suddenly Leo
December 14, 2016 12:26 am

Some of their posts are actual literature.

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
December 14, 2016 8:10 am

“they’ll be locked in the tower of something.” or worse!
Many in the past suffered imprisonment or death.
We are heading towards a new Dark Ages in America, where science is subject to distrust.

moongoat
moongoat
December 13, 2016 6:46 pm

One scientist said somewhere that ‘truth was driven to extinction’. That our perceptions of an ‘out there’ world, of a common and shared reality, is really just the workings of one version of human consciousness. The one that survived evolution. Whatever happened to the other versions is now the subject of quantum science. I guess if they go there, they’ll find a lot more between heaven and earth than even we have ever dreamt of,,,

Crystallised future
Crystallised future
December 13, 2016 7:50 pm
Reply to  moongoat

I blame universities and the process of having ‘new theories’ published as articles. Genuine new information is rarely allowed past the gatekeeper reviewers ensuring all ‘new’ research doesn’t clash with their own or established theory already published.

Miss Miaow
Miss Miaow
December 13, 2016 6:34 pm

PiscesPheonix
PiscesPheonix
December 13, 2016 6:33 pm

In absolute agreeance with you here. We’ve barely scraped the bottoms of our oceans, we’ve still barely touched corners of this world (thank goodness for that, leave it untouched as possible please climate-deniers) and there is so much wisdom and magic that was discarded the moment we became egotistic and ‘hard science’ became our religion for lack of a better word. Ancient techniques, systems and beliefs don’t just carry on without there being very good reasons behind it, scientific/metaphysic or otherwise. So much that we have lost is being discovered again. Yay!! I’m half-surprised Quantum Physicists aren’t all walking around… Read more »

Triple Air Gem