Which Zodiac Sign Only Likes People When They’re Not There?

preto-e-branco

The sign that most pops into your mind when you see this image is a useful insight into zodiac signs personality. So which one was it?

My first thought was Aquarius. They are the spokesmodel for the “elusive = seduction” brigade. Or Pisces, not wanting the reality to get in the way of the more desirable surrealism?  Leo?  Distracted by the stage direction not feeling right? Libra – wondering what that weird whiff of ammonia beneath the cologne could signify? Sagg…I’d rather be doing aerial yoga?

Moving beyond zodiac signs personality, the scenario depicted above is classic Neptunian. They can spin up a fantasy ideal far more alluring than any human interaction.

Thoughts, please!

Jo Jo Maria
Jo Jo Maria
November 12, 2016 7:59 pm

Gemini. Bored, thinking of that other guy.

GeminiRising
GeminiRising
November 8, 2016 8:21 am

Oh that’s me. Spot on. Leo sun, Libra moon, Gem rising… thoughts are always everywhere else but in the moment…

Is that a spider on the wall?
I need to add milk to the grocery list.
I wonder how my hair looks…

#thestruggle

Devonic1
Devonic1
November 7, 2016 11:32 pm

Aquarius to the max!!!

LadyLeh
LadyLeh
November 7, 2016 8:28 pm

Omg, I just looked at the “12 Ways to Leave Your Lover” post, **after** having posted this (above but unintentionally not in the main conversation, so kinda buried):

I’m going to propose that she’s not a Sagg (which I am), not only because she’s dressing way too conservatively, but also because a Sagg might have that thought and feeling but still do another shot and screw the guy anyway. “Why not? Might be fun? I can leave right afterward, out the window if necessary…..”

Out the window! See, a Sagg girl knows her ways, lol

Z
Z
November 7, 2016 6:16 pm

Venus in Aquarius for sure. Probably wondering what he’s doing between the lackluster kiss and the hands and it’s just not up to her expectations or worth putting on that form-enhancing but probably not very comfortable bra.

November 7, 2016 11:11 am

Is the south node swamp storm finished yet btw?

November 7, 2016 11:21 am
Reply to  Invicta

Ah just re read no splashing post.
Flanueur mode suits Nassim Nicholas Tabeb and me just fine, thank you. That spelling of Flanuer can’t be right. It does resemble a melange of flannel and manure however, which I don’t object to in the least.

AnkhRising8.0
AnkhRising8.0
November 7, 2016 2:33 pm
Reply to  Invicta

Flannel & manure is the official costume of my people.

AnkhRising8.0
AnkhRising8.0
November 7, 2016 6:35 am

Def not a Scorpio. If she was she’d look more irritated, less worried. Thought bubble: “Ugh This isn’t worth the trouble.”

As it is, I can relate to Pisces & Libra. AC-Jupiter in Pisces, Moon-Pluto in Libra 7th h. Between these + Scorpio Sun-Venus, I sure do get this lol

November 7, 2016 11:10 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

I can’t imagine why any Scorpio would even bother with the pretense. Isn’t it intense lust, desire, respect and admiration or complete distain and as much geographical distance as humanly possible?
Or is that my 8th house natal Venus in Leo and progressed Sun in Scorpio talking?

AnkhRising8.0
AnkhRising8.0
November 7, 2016 2:23 pm
Reply to  Invicta

Invicta darling 🙂 good to see you!

Yep, pretty much lol. I think I’ve scared off a dude or two with my lack of pretense. But you know what they say: “If you’re too much for some ppl, they’re not your ppl” or something like that. And geography? Lol I only have one ex in my county & we stay on opposite sides of it. I don’t even have neighbors *bliss*

November 10, 2016 2:42 am
Reply to  AnkhRising8.0

Mm my Sagittarian stuff probably does same with its lack of pretense, showing all the Mutable sudden gathering of realisations to The Flick.

Pondering my O degree Scorpio ruled 12th House, though, boundaries and suggestions between people. That 12th house is where the Sagittarius lives, and continues to live in the first.

kriblack
kriblack
November 7, 2016 5:53 am

My first thought was Pisces as I am sun, moon, merc and venus in Pisces and this thought bubble exists over my head every single day. But, for the kissing part, I’m usually totally into it – still living the fantasy. If I’m lucky, the reality doesn’t creep in till the next morning – snoring, morning breath, grumpy from not sleeping in my bed, seeing them and their house in the harsh reality of daylight. But if reality sets in during the sex that’s the worst because I’m sooo not into it but I’ll usually fake my way through it… Read more »

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
November 7, 2016 5:48 am

Multi-Pisces with Venus in Aqua for the win. I know this because I have actually said the precise thing that she is thinking, many times. The only way I can make up my mind about someone is if I am not actually with them.

SuchADream
SuchADream
November 7, 2016 5:43 am

As an Aqua Sun, I relate to this. I have an inconveniently fickle libido. Many ex lovers would agree.

LunaFemina
LunaFemina
November 7, 2016 5:08 am

Ohhhhh…. this screams Venus in Gemini… all over. And as the saying goes… it takes one, to know one. 😉 Let me translate for you: “I thought this was a great idea, and you do seem very nice, but now I’m not not so sure…maybe we could picnic and then you’ll let me mull it over whilst flirting with someone else for a bit…let me try them on for size, while measuring them up to you, somehow trying to make you the better mate to measure up to….but then I realize that even your measurements are off as I’ve been… Read more »

Ariel
Ariel
November 7, 2016 4:26 am

Dunno about her sign (I’m buying Aqua), but this feels tres Moon or Venus-Uranus opp/ square in synastry/ composite…

Skarab
Skarab
November 7, 2016 3:48 am

Cancer: “Oh bugger! Wish i hadn’t worn big granny knickers today”

fomalhaut_mc
fomalhaut_mc
November 7, 2016 2:50 am

I think Aqua can be detached or somewhat in dislike, but still make out…less concerned with ideals. Virgo, on the other hand. With solar 7th house in Pisces, she could idealize the perfect person and then when confronted with the reality of that person, not want to be anywhere near him. Any flaws are a turn-off. The truth is that Virgo is fine on her own. So sometimes she likes people better when she’s not with them.

Year of the Phoenix
Year of the Phoenix
November 10, 2016 11:53 am
Reply to  fomalhaut_mc

Um yes

November 7, 2016 2:47 am

That is hilarious.
I might be biased but the Water signs are FAF?

November 7, 2016 8:34 am

It’s great to retread these. And I’ve divorced a cappi and Virgo, you take is so bang on and I’m a cancer and I’ll admit it’s my MO to do exactly that !!!
My Aqua chap is all you’ve said. Wouldn’t give me his address for two years but loves the fact I kept leaving him. Now we are engaged !! Cancer work one way but my prices rising obviously does soul mating over eons.

November 7, 2016 2:29 am

This is the lyrics l was ‘not’ thinking of….

“That perfect feeling moment when time slips
Away between us on our foggy trip”

“Like a Hurricane” N Young
(Scorp Sun Aqua Moon)

Unicorn Sparkles
Unicorn Sparkles
November 7, 2016 1:49 am

I was going to say Aqua but its not quite right. It screams libra to me – creating an ideal that the reality won’t live up to.

November 7, 2016 1:05 am

oh no… my guy is Aqua sun with Leo rising. I’m doomed. He is a freak in so many ways as he has his sun in a big stellium in 6th too which just amps up the virgo!!! Take your shoes off and your socks and disinfect your feet before you enter the house!!

Ms.
Ms.
November 7, 2016 12:51 am

Pisces because the guy she really wanted meet yesterday just text her, she heard her phone- she had him on special sound notification via whatsapp and she´s only with this guy because the other one didn´t text her back quick enough and she wanted some attention because the other one didn´t get back fast enough

November 10, 2016 2:20 am
Reply to  Ms.

She heard it before the phone buzzed, tho. Then blamed herself for being fickle, until the phone actually rang.

Ms.
Ms.
November 7, 2016 12:44 am

Libra- he showed genuine emotional interest and now it´s real, she prefers to chase impossible things

Skarab
Skarab
November 7, 2016 3:42 am
Reply to  Ms.

Or maybe she’s just realised she’s already married.

November 10, 2016 2:21 am
Reply to  Skarab

Smiles at Librans.

November 10, 2016 2:24 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

omg just realised devoted LibraPa has his Merc in Scorp on AquaMa’s Venus in Scorp. Fq they are so cute! Older n all, whipped up fiery n all, but lasting and so much in love.

There’s probs a bunch more stuff between their charts but I would never look that up. It’s enough to witness it.

scorpiodawn
scorpiodawn
November 7, 2016 12:43 am

scorp. its me

Geminian
Geminian
November 7, 2016 12:39 am

Hmmm his texts seemed so nice but he kisses like a dead fish. I’m a Gemini––get me outta here!

Dark side
Dark side
November 6, 2016 11:54 pm

This image sums up my entire life.
Recluse by choice because most people suck, and I need to read all the books, see all the movies, dream all the daydreams, explore all the paths, avoid all the small talk.
I count the exceptions (to ‘all people suck’) on one hand.
Pisces sun, Virgo rising, Sagg moon.
Don’t fence me in 🙂

November 10, 2016 2:16 am
Reply to  Invicta

Thirded: Pisces Sun
oppressive Virgo Pluto Lilith opposing that Sun
Sag Ascendant
Sag Moon/Jupiter/Neptune

Sensitive to the nauseating imperfections, and willing to work on polishing them out: Saturn Taurus n6th, Mars in Cap 2nd, Pluto Virgo 10th. For the ul;timate goal of Piscean romantic idealism.

Oh, partner couldn’t bring it? Appreciates the environment i make an effort at, but then brings…no effort? Effort is Magic.

Even this Sauvage Sag Rising just loses interest. Human, i can cope with, even enjoy, glittering with appreciative humour. Lack of effort to transcend, pah!

November 10, 2016 2:18 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

Oh, and Aqua Venus 3rd trine ultra-vibrational-sensitive Uranus in Libra 11th.

I’ll feel it all before you even get to my lips, pardner.

November 6, 2016 10:27 pm

As a Capricorn moon, it would be rare for me to get to the point where I was kissing someone before I changed my mind about them. I’d have already sussed out whether any ensuing entanglement was going to be painful. So I’m ruling out capricorns. Also ruling out Toro and Aries and maybe sadge because in for a penny, in for a pound. Unless the kiss-er was needy and demanding in which case the fire signs hit the eject button lol. Pisces, maybe, if the other person wanted to schedule dinner at 7.40pm on a Wednesday 2.5 weeks in… Read more »

November 6, 2016 10:29 pm
Reply to  Sam

Unless cap moon is drunk in which case Venus Aries takes over hellohi

Kel
Kel
November 7, 2016 2:24 am
Reply to  Sam

Lol lol lol hahahahaha

November 10, 2016 2:06 am
Reply to  Sam

Um, just a note that Sag is only in for a penny, in for a pound in the gambler’s sense, not in a stick with the damn thing if you lose the gamble. Mutable: quick to cut losses.

LibraLilith
LibraLilith
November 6, 2016 10:19 pm

Feel like that a lot – though I love kissing, it’s usually that the reality of kissing someone is a disappointment. Libra sun, merc, uranus, lilith stellium, aquarius mars and a virgo ascendant so could be any of them for me.

Jacqui
Jacqui
November 6, 2016 10:15 pm

Definitely Taurus, Aquarius rising

November 7, 2016 10:58 am
Reply to  Jacqui

The woman?
That’s interesting
Why?

Kim L
Kim L
November 6, 2016 10:12 pm

gemini PURE… chase you until i have you then realize i no longer want you and literally open my wyes while kissing and look for the quickest escape to find something else to chase after

Kel
Kel
November 7, 2016 2:23 am
Reply to  Kim L

Lol yes!

Dido
Dido
November 6, 2016 9:33 pm

Taurus, because she’s just noticed his Ikea sheets.

ScorpintheSky
ScorpintheSky
November 6, 2016 11:14 pm
Reply to  Dido

Bwah ha ha. Good one.

katycoyote
katycoyote
November 6, 2016 11:17 pm
Reply to  ScorpintheSky

and the lighting is not ambient, and that aftershave well..Taurus

Ms.
Ms.
November 7, 2016 12:48 am
Reply to  Dido

(claps) 🙂

Chrysalis
Chrysalis
November 7, 2016 5:44 am
Reply to  Dido

Bahahaha love this

LadyLeh
LadyLeh
November 7, 2016 8:09 pm
Reply to  Dido

I love dating Taurean men because I find them the most beauty/art/sex-connected of the earth signs – and I always am drawn to earth. Are Taurus women less hornbally?

LadyLeh
LadyLeh
November 7, 2016 8:14 pm
Reply to  Dido

I’m going to propose that she’s not a Sagg, not only because she’s dressing way too conservatively, but also because a Sagg might have that thought and feeling but still do another shot and screw the guy anyway. “Why not? Might be fun? I can leave right afterward, out the window if necessary…..”

Kel
Kel
November 6, 2016 9:26 pm

Capricorn – what even is the point of this kiss when we haven’t talked about a ten year plan?
Taurus- I think I left the cookies in the oven
Gemini – I wonder if the online dating profile I left on my desktop can be seen from this angle?

katycoyote
katycoyote
November 6, 2016 11:15 pm
Reply to  Kel

lol the Taurus one ! spot on

Ms.
Ms.
November 7, 2016 12:47 am
Reply to  Kel

lol, these are good

Pegasus
Pegasus
November 6, 2016 9:20 pm

Funny…have never liked kissing but maybe kiss whilst doing aerial yoga as that would give it a different slant.
The Aqua’s known to me DO enjoy smashing lips as did most Virgo ex-es.
She from Planet ADD?

November 7, 2016 10:57 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Yup
Never been a fan of the kiss in reality either
There were one or two – not quite kisses but in that neighbourhood type experiences that felt so ultra- extra terrestrial as to make every other mouth edging near to mine feel like a halitosis horror in 3 dimensions

tw:leo
tw:leo
November 6, 2016 8:18 pm

NOT leo even though “distracted by the stage direction not feeling right” is SO apt and definitely can ruin moments which have been rehearsed. i would vote for an earth sign. virgo for the reasons already mentioned; cap because “ugh, get your merde together, people;” taurus because i can see them over-idealising and then being constantly let down…not even on a grand scale, really, but just little things that are big downers. my multi-toro brother is like that.

Redsonya
Redsonya
November 6, 2016 7:55 pm

Scorpio, unless they are someone I really want. A scorp, aqua moon, prices rising, sag Venus here. Total l y get this. If I like you, I like you. Far and few in between. Otherwise kissing you is gross unless I am drunk.

Toroqueen
Toroqueen
November 6, 2016 9:49 pm
Reply to  Redsonya

Scorp rising here. Totally agree. I either like you a lot or you’re dead to me 😉

katycoyote
katycoyote
November 6, 2016 11:14 pm
Reply to  Toroqueen

Taurus with Scorpio rising and Neptune in Libra 12th house- my first thought was0″can I reach that glass of wine over there? Not drunk enough yet”

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
November 7, 2016 9:00 am
Reply to  Toroqueen

ditto

November 6, 2016 7:18 pm

slightly off topic but I’m enjoying this Aquarius moon as an antidote to Neptune and the swamp dwellers. I have been privileged to enjoy “the kindness of strangers” these last few hours and have reciprocated in kind.

Lili
Lili
November 6, 2016 7:16 pm

Pisces- HSP- prefers aura traces to person/

FishB
FishB
November 7, 2016 3:51 am
Reply to  Lili

Haha! So true, it’s pretty much how I’m
Programmed for relationships! ?

Lili
Lili
November 7, 2016 3:56 am
Reply to  FishB

I’m loaded 12th-Neptune-Moon there- need nature immersion after crowds.

November 7, 2016 10:54 am
Reply to  Lili

12th house moon
12th house Neptune
12 house Liliths club member too

baristagem
baristagem
November 6, 2016 7:02 pm

Gemini – Where the hell are his hands? This is not how I imagined this would go, he’s ruined everything. Ooo! Who’s that over there…

November 6, 2016 7:07 pm
Reply to  baristagem

yesss, where ARE his hands…?

November 6, 2016 7:25 pm

Reply to  Jokerman

😀

Unicorn Sparkles
Unicorn Sparkles
November 7, 2016 1:53 am
Reply to  baristagem

His left hand is the only thing getting all the action?
This totally puts a creepy new spin on this image.

Ariel
Ariel
November 7, 2016 4:24 am
Reply to  baristagem

I literally had this thought in an intimate moment a few weeks ago – this interpretation is super on point for Gem!

mnemosyne
mnemosyne
November 6, 2016 6:55 pm

I’ve had this exact thought in this exact situation. Big Libra stellium around my Sun and Aquarius ascendent. Easy to idealize someone when they’re not around, and easy to be let down by the normal imperfections of reality in others.

November 6, 2016 6:54 pm

Definitely not Kataka.

November 6, 2016 7:06 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

oh really? why?? (just curious..)

November 6, 2016 7:24 pm
Reply to  quintile

I was thinking of the woman because she had the thought bubble.
The bloke….dunno…..

November 6, 2016 7:36 pm
Reply to  Jokerman

oh, do Kataka women not have thought bubbles? (starting to learn more about this sign..)

November 6, 2016 8:13 pm
Reply to  quintile

I meant l commented on the woman because she had a thought bubble. The bloke didn’t; no bubble invited no comment. A (haute) Katakan woman would’ve been thinking something else, l imagine, as well as possessing a different pose.

cosmic fleece
cosmic fleece
November 7, 2016 10:23 am
Reply to  quintile

That top is waaaayyy too suffocating for a Katakan woman ! Ze chest must be able to breathe !!

embarkons7
embarkons7
November 6, 2016 6:51 pm

The detached self-awareness and sometimes preferring people in theory rather than practice DO seem quintessentially Aqua to me.

But I agree that the sentiment could well convey Piscean escapism / idealization too.

Riawyn
Riawyn
November 6, 2016 9:07 pm
Reply to  embarkons7

I agree with Aqua. I have it rising and I prefer long distance/online relationships. My husband just moved out and I like him better 2.5 hrs away admittedly.

leogroover
leogroover
November 7, 2016 8:18 pm
Reply to  embarkons7

Love your thread and the one from Invicta above about people, in theory, not practice. I’m aqua rising too and can so relate to this although my Leo sun craves people to action and even a crumb of adoration. However, poor me is getting neither but this chat has got me thinking how its ok to be alone. I’ve just had an encounter with a muggle who just ditched me and I’m thinking its not worth it. I too spend a lot of time with strangers (being a nomadic type- wherever I lay my hat kinda gal) and I’m getting… Read more »

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
November 6, 2016 6:28 pm

Virgo!! That is so me! Sun sign Virgo

chronicgir1
chronicgir1
November 6, 2016 6:40 pm
Reply to  Virgo Ellie

Yes, of course! We can’t be left out, now, can we? 🙂

November 6, 2016 7:10 pm
Reply to  chronicgir1

Could be virgo – IRL people are smelly, messy, inept, over-keen, poorly attired, doing something untoward with their hands which are unmanicured…I could go on! (virgo sun, merc, venus and pluto!)

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
November 6, 2016 7:16 pm
Reply to  quintile

Mercury, Uranus and Pluto for me.

November 6, 2016 7:20 pm
Reply to  Virgo Ellie

Bless – then you totally get it *smiles* also that sofa might be grubby and that lampshade looks so outre!

November 6, 2016 7:43 pm
Reply to  quintile

Ha ha, as a Virgo I relate—they re so much better in theory. But yeah, this is how I feel when the moon is in Aqua!

Aqua wins.

Maree
Maree
November 6, 2016 9:26 pm
Reply to  quintile

Haha! Agreed – definitely Virgo!
(Virgo Sun, Mercury, Mars, Pluto, Lilith, South Node)

November 7, 2016 3:21 am
Reply to  quintile

Ive been thinking about this.
I have Mars Pluto Vesta Venus (all first decan Virgo). I am risk averse when it comes to a partner. Like Virgos would SWOT-up rather than finding themselves in a situation not to their liking. Like OTT make-up & high heels makes me hide.

I think Air.

SleepfulInBrisvegas
SleepfulInBrisvegas
November 6, 2016 11:37 pm
Reply to  Virgo Ellie

Virgo was my first thought. And Aries dude who knows no boundaries.

Scorpio_Rising
Scorpio_Rising
November 7, 2016 8:17 am
Reply to  Virgo Ellie

yep, I prefer the company of pets, books and NO people! lol

November 7, 2016 10:09 am
Reply to  Scorpio_Rising

I thought Virgo too

November 7, 2016 10:49 am
Reply to  Invicta

I hate how often I have felt that way during a kiss – to the point now that I’ve been celibate for as long as I can remember. Oh god there was that one Sunday afternoon attempt to rekindle what was in retrospect a purely physical thing with some tennis playing (abs carved out of rock) 12 years my junior Scottish singer songwriter- surprisingly soulful chap but even that encounter was totally shallow and I felt more detached and cynical than ever coming down from the selfie pep talk about the return of romance and pleasure I’d been desperately trying… Read more »

FireTryin'
FireTryin'
November 7, 2016 12:01 pm
Reply to  Invicta

Oh, Invicta, Saturn and Chiron are messing with my zest and pace as well. I was at a bar Friday night, sober and a tad hungry and I sidled up to a casual friend and said, “It smells here.” He looked at me, smiled, “That’s humanity.” Oh, yes. The reason I stay home. I am equally repulsed by the idea of being kissed. And wonder how I used to find it so enticing. I suppose this will pass and I’ll think smooshing flesh together is a good idea. But, maybe not. Also, I feel like the woman in the cartoon… Read more »

Virgo Ellie
Virgo Ellie
November 7, 2016 3:39 pm
Reply to  Invicta

Ohhh Invicta, I am in the same boat. 3.5 years waiting to find someone compatible with my sexual system. Awful. I am losing patiences with everyone. I don’t care to be around people other than strangers. I have the best time with strangers. I can be myself, they love me and then they leave. But there is no sexual release with them. I am extremely sensitive to the aura of men and know right away if I will be good with them. That is what I want… to be good with them if they can return the favor. But also… Read more »

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
November 8, 2016 3:54 pm
Reply to  Virgo Ellie

I agree! Virgo Sun and Venus 🙂

Virgo Cat
Virgo Cat
November 12, 2016 11:41 pm
Reply to  Virgo Ellie

Haha! I was thinking that!